Resources for the Ph.D. in Political Science and International Relations at the University of South and Central America. Code 2160
The resources of the doctorate of political science are recommended on the recommendation of Amir Kabir
Ph.D. in Political Science If properly selected, the first step is to go along the path toward passing Ph.D. in Political Science, so specialist departments for Amir Kabir's assessment to facilitate the availability of Ph.D. candidates for Ph.D. Ph.D. Resource Resources are compiled and compiled. It is possible for volunteers to do this even if they want to independently make their own resources. Volunteers are advised to use the training packages (books and pamphlets required) for each discipline (for the following reasons), but if they insist on providing resources, it is recommended that, along with the resources provided, reference, advice and The graduate degree program (PhD) provides Amir Kabir's methodology, which provides them with a planning method that can maximize the use of the minimum time.
Is it recommended reading a reference book for a Ph.D. in Political Science?
While reading reference books, although it is very useful and necessary, there are some disadvantages for preparing for the doctoral exam, which we will mention below:
1) The volume of this type of books is not appropriate for the test due to their useful content, since reference books focus on teaching concepts, proving cases and sometimes bringing unnecessary material and the number of questions with answers is low for practicing students. And sometimes they put the answer to the reader.
2) In this type of book, there are no quick and fast test methods to answer the doctoral exam questions.
3) The contents of some of these books seem to be inaccurate due to the selective translation, and the reader can not communicate with the book.
The reasons above and some other reasons make it necessary for us to study a comprehensive and good book. Of course, a good book should be completely in line with the reference books by eliminating their negative points, and students should not remove reference books from their minds.
Amir Kabir's Sensei Publishing House has delivered books of various disciplines in the country for the acceptance of volunteers in the Ph.D. exam, which has been widely welcomed by students. The collection of these books is compiled in the doctoral packages for each discipline, and all these books are compiled with consideration of the test resources and various reference books for each lesson. Which have the following characteristics:
Doctor's PhD Political Science Teachers'
In this type of book, for each lesson, a book is provided including step-by-step instruction in simple language with examples and tests provided during training. In the Institute's educational books, the unnecessary material is avoided and a summary of what is required by the volunteer is presented, and wherever there are test methods available to answer the tests. After training the contents of each chapter, the classified classifications of previous years related to that chapter, along with an explanatory response and self-test, are included with the key answer so that the student after the training content, all the tests of previous years related to that chapter To review.
Doctor's books Amir Kabir's assessment, given their highly professional and scientific structure, and the need for students, require volunteers to look at other books. Certainly, the abundance of tests, simple and fluid teaching, and the up-to-date books are one of the hallmarks of Amir Kabir's books.
Significant features of the Ph.D. Associate's Degree in Political Science of Amir Kabir
Amir Kabir's pamphlets have been compiled by senior executives from previous years and contain useful content and tips that save time for volunteers. Many volunteers, having seen the volume and variety of reference books, are worried about how to select the subject and the time for their study, so the volume sheets of Amir Kabir are in addition to the materials compiled by the top performers, have an advanced content, and a comprehensive source, A complete and yet concise summary that addresses your need for any book or any other source.
Another advantage of the Amir Kabir training package is the ability to receive edited pamphlets without having to pay the reseller by paying. In other words, if the pamphlet is edited even one day after your purchase, you can get the new version for free from the institution.
Some of the underlying disciplines of the Ph.D. in Political Science are:
Ph.D. in political science, tendencies: 1- political thought, 2- political sociology, 3- issues of Iran
PhD in International Relations
Ph.D. Regional Studies, Trends: 1) Middle East, 2) Central Asia and Caucasus, 3) Europe, 4) North America
Ph.D. Political studies of the Islamic Revolution, tendencies: 1- political thought of the leaders of the Islamic Revolution, 2- reflection of the Islamic Revolution in the Islamic world, 3- political sociology of the Islamic Republic of Iran, 4- Future Studies of the Islamic Revolution
Ph.D. North American Studies
Ph.D. Political Science Resources - General Language Resources
1- The Practical Grammar of the English Language, Shahab Enari et al., Behavioral Publications.
2- The Book of Grammar of English, Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
3. Book of TOEFL RAHMANA, Ebrahim Nazari Teimori, Rahnama Publications.
4. Book 504 Essential Essential TOEFL, Forest Publishing.
5- The book of master's degree questions of the general language, Publication of the Organization of Assessment and Education of the country.
6. General language pamphlet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
7- Sahel, Mohamad, Vocabulary for TOEFL and MA candidates for TOEFL.Koye Kosar Press.
8. The general language of the Amir Kabir Measurement Book is based on most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Resources for Political Science - TOEFL Language Resources
IELTS Tutorial, Mohammad Moein Jahangir and Ali Zarei, Nour Alam Publications.
2- The book of TOEFL series of questions. Ph.D., Mahmood Ramezani, Saray Edalat Publishing.
3- Book and tips on success in general and specialized language tests, compiled by Abdolreza Talaneh and Shahin Sharifi, Kiomars publications.
4. Book of English Testing and Grammar, Compiled by Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
5. The Book of Grammar Key Notes in English, Murphy Raymond, Translated by Maynette Rahmati, Science Parv Publishing.
6- Complete Book Guide for TOEFL Exam, Seyyed Mohammad Reza Naserzadeh and Yashar Dehdashti, Payam Study.
7- Letter of TOEFL, Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
8- Daneshvari, R, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
9- Barron's, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
10-Martin Hewings, Advanced grammar in use: A self-study reference and practice book for advanced learners of English: with answer, Khorvash Pub.
11- Murray Bromberg, Julius Liebb, Arthur Traiger, Husain Kabiri, absolutely essential word 504.
12- Murphy, R. English grammar in use: a self-study reference and practice book for intermediate students.
13- Murphy, R. Essential grammar in use, Danesh Parvar Pub.
14. Letter from the TOEFL doctorate, Amir Kabir's assessment, taken from most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Political Science Resources - Academic Talent Resources
1- A talent and readiness book for management specialty (2 volumes), Ahmad Sedaghat, Payam-e Danesh Publication.
2. Talent and Academic Readiness Book, Houshang Abbas Fam, Publishing Road.
3- The book of talent and readiness of the specialty of management, mystical, aslani, ghaffarzadeh, publishing aqn zan.
4. Book of Excellence and Academic Preparedness, GMAT 2011, Majid Habibi, Publisher.
5- The Talent and Academic Readiness Book for Management, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publications.
6- Talent and Academic Readiness Booklet for Management, Ahmad Sedaghat.
7. Booklet of talent and special education degree in management, mysticism.
8. Talent and Academic Readiness Specialty in Management, Mohammad Vakili.
9. Online solicitation of 100 solving problems Ph.D. Student, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publishing.
10- Examples of Ph.D. questions from Sharif University of Technology, Amirkabir and Tehran.
11- Educational talent leaflet, Sharif University of Technology.
12. Educational Talent Leaf, Amirkabir University of Technology.
13. Educational Talent Leaf, University Jihad of Tehran University.
14- Educational booklet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
15- The Amir Kabir Student Awareness Booklet, which is taken from most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Resources in Political Science - The Basics of Political Science
1- Book of Foundations of Political Science, Compilation of Abdul Rahman Alam, Nayat Publishing.
2- Book on Political Knowledge, The Basics of Political Science, Compilation of Hossein Bashirieh, Contemporary View.
3. Book of Thousand Points, Thousand Questions: The Basics of Political Science, Compilation by Seyyed Davood Aghaee, Saraye Edalat Publishing.
4- The Politics Book: The Basics of Political Science, Compilation of Abdul Ali Ghavam, Sublicensee.
5. The Book of Politics and the New Government, Compiled by Allen Wald, Guy Peters, Translator Abdul Rahman Alam, Qomes Publications.
6. Book of the Basics of Political Science, Compilation of Abdulhamid Abolhammad, Tous Publications.
7- The Principles of Political Science, Compilation by Maurice Doverge, Translated by Seyyed Abolfazl Ghazi, Publishing Sama.
8- The book of politics as science, Salahi Salahi, Publication.
9. Book Introduction to Political Theory, Compilation of Abdurrahman Alam, Ghomes Publication.
10th Booklet of Science Policy of Tehran University.
11. Allameh Tabataba'i University's Political Science Principles.
12. Leaflet of the Principles of Political Science of Shahid Beheshti University.
13- The Book of Fundamentals of Political Science of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
14. The booklet of the principles of Amir Kabir's policy on science, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Ph.D. Resources in Political Science - Resources of Political Sociology (West and Iran)
1- The book of Political Sociology, Compilation of Hossein Bashirieh, Ney Publication.
2. Book of Income on Political Sociology, Compilation by Ahmad Najibzadeh, Sadegh.
3- Book of Thousand Points, Thousand Questions of Political Sociology, Compilation by Seyyed Davood Aghaee, Saray-e-Edalat Publishing.
4. Book of Attitudes in Political Sociology, Compilation by Andrew After, Translator Seyed Rahim Abolhasani, Publishing.
5. The Book of Foundations of Political Sociology, authored by Jean-Yves Dormagen and Daniel Mozar, authored by Abdolhossein Nick Gohar, AJ Publishing.
6- The book of Contemporary Political Sociology: Globalization, Politics and Power, Compilation by Kate Nash, Translator Mohammad Taghi Delfrooz, Kavir Publishing.
7. Book of Society and Politics, An Introduction to Political Sociology, Compilation by Michael Rush, Translator, Manouchehr Saboori, Publication.
8- Book of Income on Middle Eastern Political Sociology, compiled by Dr Khalilullah Sardaraniya, Publishing House.
9. The book of methodology and theory in political science, compiled by Jerry Stoker and David Mears, translator. Amir Mohammad Haji Yousefi, Strategic Studies Research Institute.
10. Electoral Behavior Book in Iran: Patterns and Theories, Compilation of Ali Darabi, Soroush Publications.
11- Political Sociology Letter Dr. Nighibzadeh University of Tehran.
12th Letter of Political Sociology Dr. Abbas Hatami University of Isfahan.
13. The pamphlet of Political Sociology at Allameh Tabataba'i University.
14. The Political Sociology Letter of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
15. The booklet of political sociology of Amir Kabir's assessment, taken from most of the above sources.
Ph.D. Resources in Political Science - Resources of Political Thought (West, Islam, Iran)
1- The History of Political Thoughts in the West, Compiled by Abolghasem Taheri, Ghomes Publications.
2- Book of the Foundation for Political Philosophy in the West: From Heraclitus to Hobbes, Compilation of Hamid Enayat, Winter Edition.
3- Book of Political Thought in Contemporary Islam, Compilation of Hamid Enayat, Kharazmi Publications.
4. History of Western Political Philosophy: From the Beginning to the End of the Middle Ages, Compilation of Abdul Rahman Alam, Ministry of Foreign Affairs publication.
5. The History of Western Political Philosophy: The New Age and the XIX Century, Compilation of Abdul Rahman Alam, State Department Publications.
6. History of Political Thoughts in the Century: Marxist Thoughts, Compilation of Hossein Bashirieh, Ney Publishing.
7. The History of Political Thoughts of the Century: Liberalism and Conservatism, Compilation of Hossein Bashirieh, Ney Publication.
8. Book of Political Thoughts in the Twentieth Century, Compilation by Hatam Ghaderi, Publication.
9. The Book of Western Political Thoughts of the Twentieth Century, Compilation of Yahya Salahi, Qomes Publications.
10. Book of Power, Knowledge and Legitimacy in Islam (Middle Ages), Compilation by Davood Feirhi, Ney Publishing.
11. Book of Political Thought in Islam and Iran, Compilation by Hatam Ghaderi, Publication of the Party.
12. Book of Fundamentals of Political Thoughts in Islam, Compilation by Seyyed Sadegh Haghighat, Publication.
13. The Book of the Political System and the Government in Islam, Compiled by Davoud Feirahi, Publication of the Party.
14. Booklet of Political Thoughts in the West and Islamic University of Tehran.
15. The booklet of Political Thoughts in the West, Islam and Iran, Allameh Tabataba'i University.
16. Letters of Political Thoughts in the West, Islam and Iran. Azad University, Science Research Branch.
17th Letter of Political Thoughts in the West, Islam and Iran, Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
18. The booklet of Political Thoughts (West and Islam) The Amir Kabir Measurement is based on most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Resources in Political Science - Resources of Comparative Politics
1- Book of Comparative Politics, Compilation of Abdul Ali Ghavam, Publication of the Party.
2- Book of Comparative Politics Theories, Compilation by Ronald Chilcott, Vahid Bazargi and Alborza Tayeb, Rasaya Publications.
3. The book of theoretical framework for the study of comparative politics, compiled by Almond and Paul, by Alireza Tayeb, Public Administration Publications.
4. Book of Political Development Challenges, Compilation of Abdul Ali Ghavam, Qomes Publications.
5. Book of Iran and Globalization: Challenges and Solutions, Compilation by Mahmoud Rapid Al-Kalam, Center for Strategic Research.
6- The booklet of comparative political systems of Tehran University.
7. The booklet of comparative political systems at Allameh Tabataba'i University.
8. The booklet of Comparative Political Systems of Azad University Research Branch.
9. The booklet of the comparative political systems of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
10. The booklet of comparative political systems of Amir Kabir's assessment, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Resources for Ph.D. in Political Science - Sources of International Relations Principles
1- Book of Rejecting the Principles of Foreign Policy and International Politics, Compilation of Sayyid Abdul Ali Qawam, Publications.
2- Book of International Relations: Theories and Approaches, Compilation by Sayyid Abdul Ali Qawam, Sublicensee.
3. Book of Transformation in the Theories of International Relations, Compilation of Homira Mozhirzadeh, Publication.
4- Book of Theory of International Relations for the 21st Century, Compiled by Martin Griffiths, Translator, Alireza Tayeb, Ney Publication.
5- Theory of Theory in International Relations, The Basics and Forms of Thought, Compilation of Hossein Seifzadeh, Publications.
6. The Book of Globalization of Politics, Written by John Bayliss and Steve Smith, Translator Aboulghasem Road Chamani, Publications of the Institute for International Studies and Research of Abrar Contemporary Tehran.
7. The Tragedy of the Politics of Great Powers, compiled by John Morsheimer, translator Gholamali Chagnizadeh, Publications Office of Political and International Studies.
8- The Principles of International Relations, Compilation by Farhad Ghasemi, Publishing.
9. Book of Theories of Regional Integration and International Regimes, Compilation of Seyyed Jalal Dehghani Firoozabadi, Publication Addressee.
10. Book of Principles and International Relations (A and B), Compilation by Seyyed Hossein Seifzadeh, Publishing Sq.
11. The Booklet of Principles of International Relations Dr. Seyed Jalal Dehghani Firoozabadi, Allameh University.
12. The booklet of Principles of International Relations at the University of Tehran.
13. The booklet of policy and principles of international relations of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
14. The booklet of the policy and principles of international relations of Amir Kabir's assessment, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Ph.D. Resources in Political Science - Methodological Resources (Political, International, and Regional)
1- Book of Research Methods in Political Science and International Relations, Compilation of Mahmoud Rapid Al-Kalam, Farzan Publications.
2- Book of Approaches and Methods in Political Science, Compiled by Abbas Manouchehri, Sadegh.
3. The book of research methodology in political sciences, compiled by Abolghasem Taheri, Qomes Publications.
4- Book of Research in Political Science, Compiled by Kavous Sayyed Emami, Imam Sadiq University Press.
5. The book of methodology and theory in political science, compiled by David Marsh and Jerry Stoker, translated by Amir Haji Yousefi, Strategic Studies publication.
6- Methodology Letter in International Relations, Qassem Eftekhari, University of Tehran.
7. Letter of Research Method of Shahid Beheshti University.
8- Letter of Methodology, Islamic Azad University, Science Research Branch.
9-Amir Kabir Supplemental Methodology Methodology Leaflet.
10. The Amir Kabir Measurement Methodology Leaflet, which is derived from most of the above sources.
Analyze Amir Kabir's doctoral thesis for political science.
Take a look at the English language tests in the interior
Ph.D. Volunteers After completing a PhD test and before a comprehensive test (usually after 2 years after passing the theoretical units by the student, a comprehensive test is conducted by the place of study of the University), must be in one of the national language tests or Internationally and provide evidence of it. It should be noted that this test must be presented only in the MHLE test before the doctorate.
The language test of the Ministry of Science, formerly known as the MCHE, was called the Ministry of Culture and Higher Education (Ministry of Culture and Higher Education). But in recent years, MSRT is known as the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (Ministry of Science, Research and Technology). The MSRT language test is the same as the ex- MCHE test . Most students applying for PhD abroad are welcome.And is approved by most domestic universities.
The TOEFL exam is a doctoral program in Azad University or an EPT language test, conducted by the Islamic Azad University, and all Ph.D. students at Azad University must provide the university with a score for this test or similar tests before taking a comprehensive examination. This is an English proficiency test.
UTEPT Language Test (General Language of Tehran University)
This is the University Tehran English Proficiency Test. To facilitate the continuation of PhD studies, University of Tehran conducts general language tests. Admission score in the general language test of Tehran University of UTEPT is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The MHLE test is being conducted by the Ministry of Health and Medical Education. This exam is under the Ministry of Health Language Exam.The MHLE test level is in the TOEFL language test . MHLE Language Test for Students Volunteering to Participate in All Public Medical Schools of Medical Universities. If the Medical School candidates only intend to continue their studies at national universities, it is better to attend the MHLE Language Test . However, if you attend Ph.D. in both public and private universities, you must go to the MSRT exam because the Free University does not accept MHLE.
The Trial of the Language of the Iranian Measurement Organization is designed and implemented by the National Education Assessment Organization, which is in fact the standard test for determining the level of English language knowledge. The Tilimo language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
TOEFL stands for Test of English for Foreign Learners. TOEFL Test (TOEFL) is a comprehensive English test that is required to enter more than 4,400 colleges and universities in the United States and Canada, and other parts of the world. The passing grade in the TOEFL test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The International English Language Testing System ( IELTS ) is designed to measure the readiness of volunteers to study, learn specialized skills or work and stay in English-speaking countries. Most universities in the world (especially English-speaking countries) have offered IELTS qualifications as one of the most important requirements for admission to undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degrees. Admission score inIELTS language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.