Download the Ph.D. Resources of Political Geography at the University of the Free International Charitable Organization and Code 2103
Phd dissertation resources of political geography recommended by Amir Kabir
The Ph.D. Political Geography Resources If properly selected, the correct first step is to take the Ph.D. in Political Geography, so specialist departments for Amir Kabir's assessment of the availability of Ph.D. Ph.D. candidates are compiled and compiled by Ph.D. Geography Resources. It is possible for volunteers to do this even if they want to independently make their own resources. Volunteers are advised to use the training packages (books and pamphlets required) for each discipline (for the following reasons), but if they insist on providing resources, it is recommended that, along with the resources provided, reference, advice and The graduate degree program (PhD) provides Amir Kabir's methodology, which provides them with a planning method that can maximize the use of the minimum time.
Is it recommended reading the reference books for the Ph.D. Geography?
While reading reference books, although it is very useful and necessary, there are some disadvantages for preparing for the doctoral exam, which we will mention below:
1) The volume of this type of books is not appropriate for the test due to their useful content, since reference books focus on teaching concepts, proving cases and sometimes bringing unnecessary material and the number of questions with answers is low for practicing students. And sometimes they put the answer to the reader.
2) In this type of book, there are no quick and fast test methods to answer the doctoral exam questions.
3) The contents of some of these books seem to be inaccurate due to the selective translation, and the reader can not communicate with the book.
The reasons above and some other reasons make it necessary for us to study a comprehensive and good book. Of course, a good book should be completely in line with the reference books by eliminating their negative points, and students should not remove reference books from their minds.
Amir Kabir's Sensei Publishing House has delivered books of various disciplines in the country for the acceptance of volunteers in the Ph.D. exam, which has been widely welcomed by students. The collection of these books is compiled in the doctoral packages for each discipline, and all these books are compiled with consideration of the test resources and various reference books for each lesson. Which have the following characteristics:
Phd dissertation books Political geography:
In this type of book, for each lesson, a book is provided including step-by-step instruction in simple language with examples and tests provided during training. In the Institute's educational books, the unnecessary material is avoided and a summary of what is required by the volunteer is presented, and wherever there are test methods available to answer the tests. After training the contents of each chapter, the classified classifications of previous years related to that chapter, along with an explanatory response and self-test, are included with the key answer so that the student after the training content, all the tests of previous years related to that chapter To review.
Doctor's books Amir Kabir's assessment, given their highly professional and scientific structure, and the need for students, require volunteers to look at other books. Certainly, the abundance of tests, simple and fluid teaching, and the up-to-date books are one of the hallmarks of Amir Kabir's books.
Significant features of Ph.D. Ph.D. Political Geography of Amir Kabir
Amir Kabir's pamphlets have been compiled by senior executives from previous years and contain useful content and tips that save time for volunteers. Many volunteers, having seen the volume and variety of reference books, are worried about how to select the subject and the time for their study, so the volume sheets of Amir Kabir in addition to the articles compiled by the top performers, have miniscule materials and a comprehensive source, A complete and yet concise summary that addresses your need for any book or any other source.
Another advantage of the Amir Kabir training package is the ability to receive edited pamphlets without having to pay the reseller by paying. In other words, if the pamphlet is edited even one day after your purchase, you can get the new version for free from the institution.
The trends in the field of geography are:
Following the trends of Ph.D. in political geography, national and free are:
Ph.D. Political Geography, Space Political Organization
PhD in Political Geography, Southwest Asia
Phd dissertation resources Political geography - General language resources
1- The Practical Grammar of the English Language, Shahab Enari et al., Behavioral Publications.
2- The Book of Grammar of English, Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
3. Book of TOEFL RAHMANA, Ebrahim Nazari Teimori, Rahnama Publications.
4. Book 504 Essential Essential TOEFL, Forest Publishing.
5- The book of master's degree questions of the general language, Publication of the Organization of Assessment and Education of the country.
6. General language pamphlet of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
7- Sahel, Mohamad, Vocabulary for TOEFL and MA candidates for TOEFL.Koye Kosar Press.
8. The general language of the Amir Kabir Measurement Book is based on most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Resources Political Geography - TOEFL Language Resources
IELTS Tutorial, Mohammad Moein Jahangir and Ali Zarei, Nour Alam Publications.
2- The book of TOEFL series of questions. Ph.D., Mahmood Ramezani, Saray Edalat Publishing.
3- Book and tips on success in general and specialized language tests, compiled by Abdolreza Talaneh and Shahin Sharifi, Kiomars publications.
4. Book of English Testing and Grammar, Compiled by Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
5. The Book of Grammar Key Notes in English, Murphy Raymond, Translated by Maynette Rahmati, Science Parv Publishing.
6- Complete Book Guide for TOEFL Exam, Seyyed Mohammad Reza Naserzadeh and Yashar Dehdashti, Payam Study.
7- Letter of TOEFL, Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
8- Daneshvari, R, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
9- Barron's, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
10-Martin Hewings, Advanced grammar in use: A self-study reference and practice book for advanced learners of English: with answer, Khorvash Pub.
11- Murray Bromberg, Julius Liebb, Arthur Traiger, Husain Kabiri, absolutely essential word 504.
12- Murphy, R. English grammar in use: a self-study reference and practice book for intermediate students.
13- Murphy, R. Essential grammar in use, Danesh Parvar Pub.
14. Letter from the TOEFL doctorate, Amir Kabir's assessment, taken from most of the above resources.
Phd dissertation resources Political geography - Academic talent resources
1- A talent and readiness book for management specialty (2 volumes), Ahmad Sedaghat, Publishing Ghazan Danesh.
2. Talent and Academic Readiness Book, Houshang Abbas Fam, Publishing Road.
3- The book of talent and readiness of the specialty of management, mystical, aslani, ghaffarzadeh, publishing aqn zan.
4. Book of Excellence and Academic Preparedness, GMAT 2011, Majid Habibi, Publisher.
5- The Talent and Academic Readiness Book for Management, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publications.
6- Talent and Academic Readiness Booklet for Management, Ahmad Sedaghat.
7. Booklet of talent and special education degree in management, mysticism.
8. Talent and Academic Readiness Specialty in Management, Mohammad Vakili.
9. Online solicitation of 100 solving problems Ph.D. Student, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publishing.
10- Examples of Ph.D. questions from Sharif University of Technology, Amirkabir and Tehran.
11- Educational talent leaflet, Sharif University of Technology.
12. Educational Talent Leaf, Amirkabir University of Technology.
13- Academic Talent, Academic Jihad University of Tehran.
14- Educational booklet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
15- The Amir Kabir Assistant Examination Letter, which is taken from most of the above resources.
Phd dissertation resources Political geography - Resources The method of research in geography
1- Book of mixed research methods, compiled by Dr. Ali Delaware, Mixed Publications.
2. An Introduction to Scientific Research Methods in Geography, Compilation of Hossein Mohammadi, Tehran University Press.
3- Book of Philosophy Methodology of Scientific Research in Geography, Compilation of Fatima Befrooz, Tehran University Press.
4- Book of Approaches and Methods of Research in Regional Planning, Compilation of Hossein Afrakeh, Parhan Publication.
5- Book of Research Methods, Compilation by Nasrollah Faraji, Pouran Research.
6- Geography application in urban and rural research method, compilation of Yadollah Farid, Tabriz University Press.
7. An Introduction to the Methodology of Research in Geography, Compilation by Rostam Saberi Far, Nuralam University.
8- Book of research methodology, compilation of Mojtaba Tiba, Culture Cultural Education Publishing.
9. Leaflet of Research Method in Geography of Tehran University.
10. Letter of Research Method in Geography at Allameh Tabataba'i University.
11. Leaflet of the research methodology in the geography of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
12. Leaflet of the research methodology in the geography of Amir Kabir, taken from most of the above sources.
1. An Introduction to Political Geography, Written by Peter Taylor and John Johnston, Translator: Zahra Pishgahifard and Rasoul Akbari. Tehran University Press.
2. Book of Qibla Iranian Geopolitics, Compilation by Graham Fuller, Translation by Abbas Mokhtber, Central Publications.
3. Book of Iran and its neighbors (sources of tension and threats), compiled by Yadollah Karimipour, Jahad Publishing House, Tarbiat Moallem University.
4- Book of Nationalism in Iran, Compilation by Richard Katham, translation by Ahmad Tadayn, Kavir Publishing.
5. An Introduction to the Country Divisions of Iran Volume I: Status Available, Compilation by Yadollah Karimipour, Publications of the Geographical Society of Iran.
6- The book of geopolitical ideas and Iranian facts, compiled by Pirouz Mojtaheddzadeh, Nayat Publishing.
7- Political Geography of Iran, Compilation of Mohammad Reza Hafezia Nia.
8- The book of Democracy and Iranian Identity, compilation of Pirouz Mojtahedzadeh, Kavir Publishing.
9. Great Azerbaijan: Opportunities and bottlenecks, compilation by Yadollah Karimipour, Geographical Quarterly.
10. Introduction to the Cause of the Existence of New Iran, compiled by Hasan Kamran and Yadollah Karimipour, Moderator Quarterly.
11. Investigating the Concept of Iran Land and Its Role in the Existence of the State-Iran Nation, Compiled by Ismail Shams and Sohrab Yazdani, The Moderator Quarterly.
12. Political Geography (Basics and Iran) of Tehran University.
13. Political Geography Book (Basics and Iran) Allameh Tabataba'i University.
14. Political Geography Book (Basics and Iran) Azad University Research Branch.
15. Political Geography Book (Basics and Iran), Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
16. Political Geopolitics (Basics and Iran) The Amir Kabir Measurement is based on most of the above resources.
Phd dissertation resources Political geography - sources of geopolitical principles and concepts
1- Pervasive geopolitics book, authored by Kathleen Radan and Shelifard, translated by Alireza Farshchi and Hamid Reza Rahnama, Sepah Command and Staff School publications.
2- Book of principles and concepts of geopolitics, compilation by Mohammad Reza Hafeznia, Papeli publication.
3. Geopolitical Book, Compilation of Ezatollah Ezzati, Publication of the Party.
4- Book of Geostrategy, Compilation of Ezatollah Ezzati, Publications of the Party.
5. Geopolitical Book in a Variable World, Compilation by Klaus Buddas, Translated by Zahra Ahmadipour, in collaboration with Ataa ... Abdi, Danesh Blaq Publishing.
6- Book of Geopolitical Thoughts in the 20th Century, Autoteil, Georavid and others, translated by Mohammad Reza Hafeznia and Hashem Nasiri, Publications Office of Political and International Studies.
7. Geography of Political and Geographical Policies, Compilation of Victory Mojtaheddzadeh, Publication of the Party.
8. Book of Principles of Foreign Policy and International Relations, Compilation of Abdul Ali Qawam, Publications of the Party.
9. The Book of Factors and Thoughts in Geopolitics, Compilations by Eve Acouste and Beatrice Giblan, Translation by Ali Frosty, Amen Publishing.
10. The Book of the World Geopolitical System, compiled by Bernard Sewell Cohen, translated by Abbas Kardan, published by the International Institute for Cultural Studies and International Studies of Abrar Contemporary.
11. Geopolitical Book of Iran during the Cold War, Compilation of Mehdi Goljan and Akbar Abbasi Nozari, Amir Kabir Publishing.
12. Geopolitics, Science or Discourse: A Philosophical Doubt, Compilation by Mohammad Reza Hafezia, Proceedings of the First Scientific Council of the Iranian Geopolitics Society.
13. Critical Geopolitics of Zahra Ahmadipour and Marjan Badie, Modares Magazine, Faculty of Humanities.
14. Geopolitical renewal, Leslie Hopl's compilation, Valley of Peoria's translation, The Political-Economic Information Monthly.
15. Geopolitics: A New Definition, Mir Haydar Valley, Geographical Quarterly.
16. Siri in Geopolitical Developments, Dera Mir Heidareh, Proceedings of the Scientific Congress of the Iranian Geopolitics Society.
17. Geopolitics of Iran after the Cold War: Opportunities and Challenges, Mohammad Reza Hafezia.
18. Booklet of Geopolitical Principles and Concepts of Tehran University.
19. Booklet of the principles and concepts of geopolitics at Allameh Tabataba'i University.
20. Booklet of Geopolitical Principles and Concepts of Azad University Research Branch.
21. Leaf of Geopolitical Principles and Concepts of the Amir Kabir Supplemental Measuring Instrument.
22. A pamphlet of the principles and concepts of geopolitical measurement of Amir Kabir taken from most of the above sources.
Phd dissertation resources Political geography - resources of geopolitical theories
1- New book on political geography, compilation by Richard Moire, translation of Durham Mir Heydar and Seyed Yahya Safavi, Geographic Organization of the Armed Forces, Political and International Studies Office.
2- Geography of Political and Geographic Politics, Pirouz Mojtaheddzadeh, Publication of the Party.
3. An Introduction to Political Geography, Written by Peter Taylor and John Johnston, Translated by Zahra Pishgahifard and Prophet Akbari, Tehran University Press.
4- Book of Geopolitical Ideas and Iranian Reality, Pirouz Mojtahed Zadeh, Ney Publications.
5- Book of Nationalism in Iran, Compilation of Cats, Translation by Ahmad Tadayn, Desert Publishing.
6. Book of Qibla Iranian Geopolitics, Compilation by Graham Fuller, Translator, Center Publications.
7. Book of Iran and its neighbors (sources of tension and threat), compiled by Yadollah Karimipoor, Jahad Publishing, Teacher Training University.
8- The book of Democracy and Iranian Identity, compilation of Pirouz Mojtahedzadeh, Kavir Publishing.
9. An Introduction to Iran's Country Divisions Volume I: Status Available, Compilation by Yadollah Karimipour, Publications of the Iranian Geographic Society.
10. Political Geography Discipline and Its Dimension, Dikshit, Ramesh Dutta, Tata McGraw - Hill Publishing Company Limite.
11. POLITICAL GEOGRAPHY, authored by Martin Glasner, John Wiley & Sons.
12. Investigating the Concept of Iran Land and its Role in the Existence of the State-People of Iran, compiled by Isma'il Shams and Sohrab Yazdani, The Moderator Quarterly.
13. Great Azerbaijan: Opportunities and bottlenecks, compiled by Yadollah Karimipour, Geographical Quarterly.
14. Introduction to the Cause of the Existence of New Iran, Compilation of Hassan Kamran and Yadollah Karimipoor, Moderator Quarterly.
15. Booklet of Political Geography Theories of Tehran University.
16. Letter of Political Geography Theories of Allameh Tabataba'i University.
17. Political Philosophy Theories of Islamic Azad University, Research Branch.
18. Leaf of Political Geography Theories of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
19. The book of Political Geography Theory of Amir Kabir, taken from most of the above sources.
Assimilate Amir Kabir's Ph.D. exam in political geography.
Take a look at the English language tests in the interior
Ph.D. Volunteers After completing a PhD test and before a comprehensive test (usually after 2 years after passing the theoretical units by the student, a comprehensive test is conducted by the place of study of the University), must be in one of the national language tests or Internationally and provide evidence of it. It should be noted that this test must be presented only in the MHLE test before the doctorate.
The language test of the Ministry of Science, formerly known as the MCHE, was called the Ministry of Culture and Higher Education (Ministry of Culture and Higher Education). But in recent years, MSRT is known as the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (Ministry of Science, Research and Technology). The MSRT language test is the same as the ex- MCHE test . Most students applying for PhD abroad are welcome.And is approved by most domestic universities.
The TOEFL exam is a doctoral program in Azad University or an EPT language test, conducted by the Islamic Azad University, and all Ph.D. students at Azad University must provide the university with a score for this test or similar tests before taking a comprehensive examination. This is an English proficiency test.
UTEPT Language Test (General Language of Tehran University)
This is the University Tehran English Proficiency Test. To facilitate the continuation of PhD studies, University of Tehran conducts general language tests. Admission score in the general language test of Tehran University of UTEPT is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The MHLE test is being conducted by the Ministry of Health and Medical Education. This exam is under the Ministry of Health Language Exam.The MHLE test level is in the TOEFL language test . MHLE Language Test for Students Volunteering to Participate in All Public Medical Schools of Medical Universities. If the Medical School candidates only intend to continue their studies at national universities, it is better to attend the MHLE Language Test . However, if you attend Ph.D. in both public and private universities, you must go to the MSRT exam because the Free University does not accept MHLE.
The Trial of the Language of the Iranian Measurement Organization is designed and implemented by the National Education Assessment Organization, which is in fact the standard test for determining the level of English language knowledge. The Tilimo language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
TOEFL stands for Test of English for Foreign Learners. TOEFL Test (TOEFL) is a comprehensive English test that is required to enter more than 4,400 colleges and universities in the United States and Canada, and other parts of the world. The passing grade in the TOEFL test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The International English Language Testing System ( IELTS ) is designed to measure the readiness of volunteers to continue their education, to acquire specialized skills or work and stay in English-speaking countries. Most universities in the world (especially English-speaking countries) have offered IELTS qualifications as one of the most important requirements for admission to undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degrees.Admission score in IELTS language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.