The Ph.D. Tourism Resources are recommended on the recommendation of Amir Kabir Measurement
The Ph.D. Tourism Tourism Resources, if properly selected, are the first correct steps on the path toward admission to the Ph.D. in Tourism, so specialized departments of Amir Kabir University have developed and compiled volunteers for the Ph.D. This can be done even if they themselves want to source resources independently. Volunteers are advised to use the training packages (books and pamphlets required) for each discipline (for the following reasons) but if they insist on providing resources, it is recommended that, along with the resources provided, reference, advice and The graduate degree program (PhD) provides Amir Kabir's methodology, which provides them with a planning method that can maximize the use of the minimum time.
Are reading reference books for doctoral thesis recommended?
While reading reference books, although it is very useful and necessary, there are some disadvantages for preparing for the doctoral exam, which we will mention below:
1) The volume of this type of books is not appropriate for the test due to their useful content, since reference books focus on teaching concepts, proving cases and sometimes bringing unnecessary material and the number of questions with answers is low for practicing students. And sometimes they put the answer to the reader.
2) In this type of book, there are no quick and fast test methods to answer the doctoral exam questions.
3) The contents of some of these books seem to be inaccurate due to the selective translation, and the reader can not communicate with the book.
The reasons above and some other reasons make it necessary for us to study a comprehensive and good book. Of course, a good book should be completely in line with the reference books by eliminating their negative points, and students should not remove reference books from their minds.
Amir Kabir's Sensei Publishing House has delivered books of various disciplines in the country for the acceptance of volunteers in the Ph.D. exam, which has been widely welcomed by students. The collection of these books is compiled in the doctoral packages for each discipline, and all these books are compiled by taking into account the source of the test and the various reference books for each lesson. Which have the following characteristics:
Book Doctor PhD Tour Doctor:
In this type of book, for each lesson, a book is provided including step-by-step instruction in simple language with examples and tests provided during training. In the Institute's educational books, the unnecessary material is avoided and a summary of what is required by the volunteer is presented, and wherever there are test methods available to answer the tests. After training the contents of each chapter, the classified classifications of previous years related to that chapter, along with an explanatory response and self-test, are included with the key answer so that the student after the training content, all the tests of previous years related to that chapter To review.
Doctor's books Amir Kabir's assessment, given their highly professional and scientific structure, and the need for students, require volunteers to look at other books. Certainly, the abundance of tests, simple and fluid teaching, and the up-to-date books are one of the hallmarks of Amir Kabir's books.
Attributes of the Ph.D. Tourism Development Package of Amir Kabir
Amir Kabir's pamphlets have been compiled by senior executives from previous years and contain useful content and tips that save time for volunteers. Many volunteers, having seen the volume and variety of reference books, are worried about how to select the subject and the time for their study, so the volume sheets of Amir Kabir in addition to the materials compiled by the top performers, have miniscule materials and a comprehensive source, A complete and yet concise summary that addresses your need for any book or any other source.
Another advantage of the Amir Kabir training package is the ability to receive edited pamphlets without having to pay the reseller by paying. In other words, if the pamphlet is edited even one day after your purchase, you can get the new version for free from the institution.
The trends in Ph.D. National and Free Management are:
The following trends in Ph.D. in Tourism and Public are:
Ph.D. Tourism, Tourism Management Tendency
Ph.D. Tourism, Tourism Economics
Ph.D. Tourism, Tourism Culture
Ph.D. Tourism Resources - General Language Resources
1- The Practical Grammar of the English Language, Shahab Enari et al., Behavioral Publications.
2- The Book of Grammar of English, Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
3. Book of TOEFL RAHMANA, Ebrahim Nazari Teimori, Rahnama Publications.
4. Book 504 Essential Essential TOEFL, Forest Publishing.
5- The book of master's degree questions of the general language, Publication of the Organization of Assessment and Education of the country.
6. General language pamphlet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
7- Sahel, Mohamad, Vocabulary for TOEFL and MA candidates for TOEFL.Koye Kosar Press.
8. The general language of the Amir Kabir Measurement Book is based on most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Tourism Resources - Resources for TOEFL Language
IELTS Tutorial, Mohammad Moein Jahangir and Ali Zarei, Nour Alam Publications.
2- The book of TOEFL series of questions. Ph.D., Mahmood Ramezani, Saray Edalat Publishing.
3- Book and tips on success in general and specialized language tests, compiled by Abdolreza Talaneh and Shahin Sharifi, Kiomars publications.
4. Book of English Testing and Grammar, Compiled by Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
5. The Book of Grammar Key Notes in English, Murphy Raymond, Translated by Maynette Rahmati, Science Parv Publishing.
6- Complete Book Guide for TOEFL Exam, Seyyed Mohammad Reza Naserzadeh and Yashar Dehdashti, Payam Study.
7- Letter of TOEFL, Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
8- Daneshvari, R, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
9- Barron's, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
10-Martin Hewings, Advanced grammar in use: A self-study reference and practice book for advanced learners of English: with answer, Khorvash Pub.
11- Murray Bromberg, Julius Liebb, Arthur Traiger, Husain Kabiri, absolutely essential word 504.
12- Murphy, R. English grammar in use: a self-study reference and practice book for intermediate students.
13- Murphy, R. Essential grammar in use, Danesh Parvar Pub.
14. Letter from the TOEFL doctorate, Amir Kabir's assessment, taken from most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Tourism Resources - Resources Academic Talent
1- A talent and readiness book for management specialty (2 volumes), Ahmad Sedaghat, Publishing Ghazan Danesh.
2. Talent and Academic Readiness Book, Houshang Abbas Fam, Publishing Road.
3- The book of talent and readiness of the specialty of management, mystical, aslani, ghaffarzadeh, publishing aqn zan.
4. Book of Excellence and Academic Preparedness, GMAT 2011, Majid Habibi, Publishing.
5- The Talent and Academic Readiness Book for Management, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publications.
6- Talent and Academic Readiness Booklet for Management, Ahmad Sedaghat.
7. Booklet of talent and special education degree in management, mysticism.
8. Talent and Academic Readiness Specialty in Management, Mohammad Vakili.
9. Online solicitation of 100 solving problems Ph.D. Student, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publishing.
10- Examples of Ph.D. questions from Sharif University of Technology, Amirkabir and Tehran.
11- Educational talent leaflet, Sharif University of Technology.
12. Educational Talent Leaf, Amirkabir University of Technology.
13- Academic Talent, Academic Jihad University of Tehran.
14- Educational booklet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
15- The Amir Kabir Student Awareness Booklet, which is taken from most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Tourism Resources - Resources Statistics
1- The book of statistics and its application in management (Volume 1 and 2), Compilation of Adel Azar and Mansour Momeni and Saeed Jafari, Side Publishing.
2- The Applied Story Book, Compilation by Vahid Nasehi Far, Terme Publishing.
3. Book of Stats and Probabilities, Compilation by Hadi Ranjbaran, Proof Publishing.
4. The book of statistics and its application in management, Compilation of Goddess Arsalan and Sholeh Muradfam, Cultural Center of Education.
5- Probability Theory and Applied Statistics (Statistical Analysis), Compilation of Akbar Alam Tabriz and Babak Haji Mohammad Reza Satrabi, Saffar Publications.
6- The Application of Statistics in Economics and Management, Compiled by Hamid Sepahdostat, Nulalam Publications.
7. Advanced Statistical Analysis, Compiled by Jamshid Salehi Sedghiani, Fresh Air Publishing.
8- The book of statistics and its application in management, Compiled by Massoud Nikookar, Publishing Papers of Basic Sciences.
9. Book of Statistics and Application in Management 1 & 2, Compiled by Jamshid Salehi Sedghiani and Iraj Ebrahimi, Hustan Publications.
10. The book of statistics and its application in management and economics, compiled by Gholamreza Jandaghi, Kalam-e Gostar Karimah Publications.
11. The book of statistics and its application in management and accounting, Compilation by Hadi Ranjbaran, Proof Publishing.
12. Allameh Tabataba'i University statistics booklet.
13. Leaflet of the University of Tehran.
14. Letter of Statistics of Azad University Research Branch.
15. Leaflet of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Institute.
16. The Amir Kabir Measurement Leaflet, which is derived from most of the above sources.
Ph.D. Tourism Resources - Resources Research Methodology
1- Book of Research Methods in Management, Compiled by Uma Sekaran, Translator Mohammad Saee and Mahmoud Shirazi, Publishing Institute of Management and Planning Education and Research.
2- The book of research methods, compiled by Zohreh Sarmad and Abbas Bazargan and Elaheh Hejazi, AJ Publishing.
3- A Quantitative Methodology of Quantitative Research in Management: A Comprehensive Approach, Compilation of Hassan Danaeefard and Seyyed Mehdi Al-Wani and Adel Azar, Beagro Publishing-Eshraghi.
4- The book of research methods and how to evaluate it in the humanities, authored by Ezatollah Naderi and Maryam Seif Naraghi, Badr Research and Publishing Publications.
5- Book Organizations: Rational Systems, Natural and Open, Compiled by Richard Scott, Translator Hassan Mirzaie Ahrandani, Publications.
6- Book of research methodology (theoretical and scientific), compilation by Raymond Kiwi and Luke Van Campenhoud, translator Abdul Hassan Nik Gohar, Nobahar publishing house.
7- Book of Research Methods in Management (Management), Compilation of Seyed Ali Akbar Ahmadi, Payame Noor University Press.
8- An Introduction to the Research Method in the Humanities, Compiled by Mohammad Reza Hafeznia, Sadegh.
9. Book Design and Thesis Writing, Khalil Mirzaie's Compilation, Sociology Publishers.
10. Booklet of research method in Tehran University.
11. Leaflet of Research Method in Allameh Tabataba'i University Management.
12. Leaflet of Research Method in Management of Azad University Research Branch.
13. Leaflet of the research method in the management of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
14. Leaflet of the research method in Amir Kabir's assessment management, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Ph.D. Tourism Resources - Sources of Fundamentals of Policy Making in Tourism
1- Tourism policy book, compiled by David El-Ehl, Maria Del Mastro Allen, Ginger Smith, Jason R. Swanson, translated by Hamid Zargham Borujeni and Morteza Bazrafshan, published by the Bureau of Cultural Studies.
2. World Tourism, Tourism, and Sustainable Nature: Ethical Criteria, Statutes, Policies and Resolutions, Compilation of Prabhas Chandra Sins, Translation by Mohammad Jamal Gholipour, Marandiz Publishing.
3- Book of Principles and Fundamentals of Tourism, Compilation by Mohammad Soltani Far and Gholamhossein Bayabani, Publishing by Rahroon Pooyesh.
4- Book of Tourism Basics, Compilation by Mohammad Reza Iravani and Mohsen Pourkhosvarani, Publishers of the Sky.
5- Booklet of Principles and Foundations of Tourism Policy at Allameh Tabataba'i University.
6- Booklet on the principles of tourism policy in the Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
7. The Basics of Tourism Policy Guidelines for Amir Kabir, taken from most of the above sources.
Ph.D. Tourism Resources - Resource Planning Development and Tourism Management
1- The Plan of Tourism Development Sustainable and Sustainable Approach, Compiled by Hamid Zargham Borujeni, Mahkame Publications.
2- Book on the Approaches to the Planning of Development of Local, Urban and Regional Tourism, Compiled by Masoud Masoumi, Samira Publications.
3- Book of Tourism Attractions: Concepts, Management and Planning, Compilation of Saeed Dagestani, Mahkame Publications.
4- Comprehensive Guide to Tourism Management, Glen Compilation, Johnny Allen, Translation by Maryam Mohammad Jafar and Zohreh Abbasi, Mahkame Publications.
5- Book of Sustainable Tourism Management, Compilation by John Snyubarrok, Translating Mahmoud Sabizi and Gholam Hossein Khorshidi, Publishing by Industrial Management Organization.
6. Strategic Travel and Tourism Management, Compiled by Nigel Evans and David Campbell, Translation by Mohammad Arabi, Fatemeh Arabi and Faezeh Araabi, Mahkama Publications.
7. Tourism book: effects, planning and management, compilation by Peter Mason, translator Roozbeh Mirzaee, Terme Publishing.
8. Book Marketing Management for Tourism and Tourism Services, Compilation by Hossein Yavari, Melissa Farbodi Jahromi, Simaye Danesh Publications.
9. Tourism Management Book, compiled by Mahdi Kazemi, Sadegh.
10. Book for the Development of Tourism and the Environment: Beyond Sustainability, Compilation by Richard Sharpley, Translation by Ali Pouraghi, Ph.D.
11. The book of Tourism Development Planning in Developing Countries, authored by David J. Teleher, Richard Sharpley, Translated by Hamid Zargham Boroujani, Mahkame Publications.
12. Sustainable Tourism Development Book, Compilation by Mohammad Reza Bastiani, Arna Publishing.
13. Book Tourism Planning: An Integrated and Sustainable Approach to Tourism Planning and Development, Compiled by Edward Inscap, Translated by Mahmoud Hassanpour, Mahkame Publications.
14. Book Review of Basics, Approaches and Models of Tourism Planning, Compilation by Leila Vosoughi, Mahkama Publications.
15. "Strategic Approach" Tourism Development Planning Book, compiled by Mohammad Hossein Imani Khoshkhoo, Jahad University Press.
16. Book of Fundamentals of Tourism Tourism Planning, Compilation by Raheem Heydari Chineh, Publication.
17. Leaflet for development and tourism management planning at Allameh Tabataba'i University.
18. Leaflet for development and tourism management of Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
19. The Amir Kabir Measurement Development Planning and Tourism Management Letter, which is derived from most of the above resources.
Assimilate Amir Kabir to swallow the Ph.D. Tourism Test.
Take a look at the English language tests in the interior
Ph.D. Volunteers After completing a PhD test and before a comprehensive test (usually after 2 years after passing the theoretical units by the student, a comprehensive test is conducted by the place of study of the University), must be in one of the national language tests or Internationally and provide evidence of it. It should be noted that this test must be presented only in the MHLE test before the doctorate.
The language test of the Ministry of Science, formerly known as the MCHE, was called the Ministry of Culture and Higher Education (Ministry of Culture and Higher Education). But in recent years, MSRT is known as the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (Ministry of Science, Research and Technology). The MSRT language test is the same as the ex- MCHE test . Most students applying for PhD abroad are welcome.And is approved by most domestic universities.
The TOEFL exam is a doctoral program in Azad University or an EPT language test, conducted by the Islamic Azad University, and all Ph.D. students at Azad University must provide the university with a score for this test or similar tests before taking the comprehensive exam. This is an English proficiency test.
UTEPT Language Test (General Language of Tehran University)
This is the University Tehran English Proficiency Test. To facilitate the continuation of PhD studies, University of Tehran conducts general language tests. Admission score in the general language test of Tehran University of UTEPT is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The MHLE test is being conducted by the Ministry of Health and Medical Education. This exam is under the Ministry of Health Language Exam.The MHLE test level is in the TOEFL language test . MHLE Language Test for Students Volunteering to Participate in All Public Medical Schools of Medical Universities. If the Medical School candidates only intend to continue their studies at national universities, it is better to attend the MHLE Language Test . However, if you attend Ph.D. in both state and liberal universities, you must go to the MSRT exam because the Free University does not accept the MHLE.
The Trial of the Language of the Iranian Measurement Organization is designed and implemented by the National Education Assessment Organization, which is in fact the standard test for determining the level of English language knowledge. The Tilimo language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
TOEFL stands for Test of English for Foreign Learners. TOEFL Test (TOEFL) is a comprehensive English test that is required to enter more than 4,400 colleges and universities in the United States and Canada, and other parts of the world. The passing grade in the TOEFL test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The International English Language Testing System ( IELTS ) is designed to measure the readiness of volunteers to study, learn specialized skills or work and stay in English-speaking countries. Most universities in the world (especially English-speaking countries) have offered IELTS qualifications as one of the most important requirements for admission to undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degrees. Admission score inIELTS language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.