Resources for Ph.D. in History of Islamic University. Free University Code 2121
The resources of the Ph.D. test of Islamic history are recommended by Amir Kabir
The resources of the Ph.D. in Islamic History if correctly selected are the first steps in the path to the passage of the Ph.D. in Islamic History, so the specialized departments of Amir Kabir's Assay to facilitate the availability of Ph.D. candidates for Ph.D. It is possible for volunteers to do this even if they want to independently make their own resources. Volunteers are advised to use the training packages (books and pamphlets required) for each discipline (for the following reasons), but if they insist on providing resources, it is recommended that, along with the resources provided, reference, advice and The graduate degree program (PhD) provides Amir Kabir's methodology, which provides them with a planning method that can maximize the use of the minimum time.
Is it recommended reading the reference books for the doctoral degree of Islamic history?
While reading reference books, although it is very useful and necessary, there are some disadvantages for preparing for the doctoral exam, which we will mention below:
1) The volume of this type of books is not appropriate for the test due to their useful content, since reference books focus on teaching concepts, proving cases and sometimes bringing unnecessary material and the number of questions with answers is low for practicing students. And sometimes they put the answer to the reader.
2) In this type of book, there are no quick and fast test methods to answer the doctoral exam questions.
3) The contents of some of these books seem to be inaccurate due to the selective translation, and the reader can not communicate with the book.
The reasons above and some other reasons make it necessary for us to study a comprehensive and good book. Of course, a good book should be completely in line with the reference books by eliminating their negative points, and students should not remove reference books from their minds.
Amir Kabir's Sensei Publishing House has delivered books of various disciplines in the country for the acceptance of volunteers in the Ph.D. exam, which has been widely welcomed by students. The collection of these books is compiled in the doctoral packages for each discipline, and all these books are compiled by taking into account the source of the test and the various reference books for each lesson. Which have the following characteristics:
Books for the PhD in History of Islam:
In this type of book, for each lesson, a book is provided including step-by-step instruction in simple language with examples and tests provided during training. In the Institute's educational books, the unnecessary material is avoided and a summary of what is required by the volunteer is presented, and wherever there are test methods available to answer the tests. After training the contents of each chapter, the classified classifications of previous years related to that chapter, along with an explanatory response and self-test, are included with the key answer so that the student after the training content, all the tests of previous years related to that chapter To review.
Doctor's books Amir Kabir's assessment, given their highly professional and scientific structure, and the need for students, require volunteers to look at other books. Certainly, the abundance of tests, simple and fluid teaching, and the up-to-date books are one of the hallmarks of Amir Kabir's books.
The characteristics of the educational package of the doctorate of history of Islam are the measurement of the Amir Kabir
Amir Kabir's pamphlets have been compiled by senior executives from previous years and contain useful content and tips that save time for volunteers. Many volunteers, having seen the volume and variety of reference books, are worried about how to select the subject and the time for their study, so the volume sheets of Amir Kabir are in addition to the materials compiled by the top performers, have an advanced content, and a comprehensive source, A complete and yet concise summary that addresses your need for any book or any other source.
Another advantage of the Amir Kabir training package is the ability to receive edited pamphlets without having to pay the reseller by paying. In other words, if the pamphlet is edited even one day after your purchase, you can get the new version free of charge from the institution.
The trends of the Ph.D. in History (Historical Sciences) are:
The following phrases in the history of national liberation and liberation include:
PhD in History of the Orientation of Islamic History
PhD in Shariah Islamic History
Ph.D. Shiite sects history
Ph.D. Resources of Islamic History - General Language Resources
1- The Practical Grammar of the English Language, Shahab Enari et al., Behavioral Publications.
2- The Book of Grammar of English, Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
3. Book of TOEFL RAHMANA, Ebrahim Nazari Teimori, Rahnama Publications.
4. Book 504 Essential Essential TOEFL, Forest Publishing.
5- The book of master's degree questions of the general language, Publication of the Organization of Assessment and Education of the country.
6. General language pamphlet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
7- Sahel, Mohamad, Vocabulary for TOEFL and MA candidates for TOEFL.Koye Kosar Press.
8. The general language of the Amir Kabir Measurement Book is based on most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Resources of Islamic History - Resources of TOEFL Language
IELTS Tutorial, Mohammad Moein Jahangir and Ali Zarei, Nour Alam Publications.
2- The book of TOEFL series of questions. Ph.D., Mahmood Ramezani, Saray Edalat Publishing.
3- Book and tips on success in general and specialized language tests, compiled by Abdolreza Talaneh and Shahin Sharifi, Kiomars publications.
4. Book of English Testing and Grammar, Compiled by Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
5. The Book of Grammar Key Notes in English, Murphy Raymond, Translated by Maynette Rahmati, Science Parv Publishing.
6- Complete Book Guide for TOEFL Exam, Seyyed Mohammad Reza Naserzadeh and Yashar Dehdashti, Payam Study.
7- Letter of TOEFL, Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
8- Daneshvari, R, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
9- Barron's, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
10-Martin Hewings, Advanced grammar in use: A self-study reference and practice book for advanced learners of English: with answer, Khorvash Pub.
11- Murray Bromberg, Julius Liebb, Arthur Traiger, Husain Kabiri, absolutely essential word 504.
12- Murphy, R. English grammar in use: a self-study reference and practice book for intermediate students.
13- Murphy, R. Essential grammar in use, Danesh Parvar Pub.
14. Letter from the TOEFL doctorate, Amir Kabir's assessment, taken from most of the above resources.
Resources for Ph.D. in Islamic History - Resources for academic talent
1- A talent and readiness book for management specialty (2 volumes), Ahmad Sedaghat, Payam-e Danesh Publication.
2. Talent and Academic Readiness Book, Houshang Abbas Fam, Publishing Road.
3- The book of talent and readiness of the specialty of management, mystical, aslani, ghaffarzadeh, publishing aqn zan.
4. Book of Excellence and Academic Preparedness, GMAT 2011, Majid Habibi, Publisher.
5- The Talent and Academic Readiness Book for Management, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publications.
6- Talent and Academic Readiness Booklet for Management, Ahmad Sedaghat.
7. Booklet of talent and special education degree in management, mysticism.
8. Talent and Academic Readiness Specialty in Management, Mohammad Vakili.
9. Online solicitation of 100 solving problems Ph.D. Student, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publishing.
10- Examples of Ph.D. questions from Sharif University of Technology, Amirkabir and Tehran.
11- Educational talent leaflet, Sharif University of Technology.
12. Educational Talent Leaf, Amirkabir University of Technology.
13. Educational Talent Leaf, University Jihad of Tehran University.
14- Educational booklet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
15- The Amir Kabir Student Awareness Booklet, which is taken from most of the above resources.
The resources of the test of the history of Islam in Islam - the sources of the history of the Islamic world from the beginning to the end of the Ottoman era
1- Political History of Islam, authored by Hasan Ibrahim Hassan, translation by Abolghasem Paidand, Javidan Publications.
2. The History of Islamic Political Thought from the Age of the Prophet to this day, Compilation by Black Anthony, Translation by Mohammad Hossein Vahar, Information Publishing.
3. Book of the History of Nations and Islamic Issues, compiled by Carl Brooklyn, translated by Hadi Jazayeri, Scientific and Cultural Publishers.
4. The book on the history of the transformation of the state and the caliphate, compiled by Rasul Jafarian, Bostan Publishing Book.
5. The book of the history of the Abbasid Caliphate, compiled by Ahmad Reza Khezri, the publication of the side.
6- The Arabic Book, Compilation by Philip Khoury, translation by Abolghasem Payandeh, AJ Publishing.
7- History of Islam's early history, compilation of Gholam Hossein Zargarinejad, Sadegh.
8. The book of Islamic history, compiled by Ali Akbar Fayaz, Tehran University Press.
9. The book of Political History of Islam (Volume 1 and 2), Compilation of Rasul Jafarian, Al-Hadi Publications.
10. The Book of Islamic History, compiled by Jafar Shahidi, Shahriar Publishing.
11. The Book of the Ottoman Empire from Authority to Dissolution, compiled by Ismail Ahmad Yaghi, Institute of Higher Education and University.
12. The Ottoman Constitutional Book, Compilation of Hassan Hazrati, Publishing of the Institute of Islamic History.
13. The book of the history of the Ottoman Empire and the new Turkey (volumes 1 and 2), compilation of Stanford J. Shaw, translation of Mahmoud Ramezanzadeh, Astan Quds Publications.
14. Booklet of the history of the Islamic world from the beginning to the end of the Ottoman era of Tehran University.
15. Booklet of Islamic World History from the beginning to the end of the Ottoman era, Azad University, Research Branch.
16. Letter from the history of the Islamic world from the beginning to the end of the Ottoman era at Tarbiat Modarres University.
17. Booklet of the history of the Islamic world from the beginning to the end of the Ottoman era of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
18. The booklet of the history of the Islamic world from the beginning to the end of the Ottoman era, the measurement of Amir Kabir, taken from most of the above sources.
Ph.D. Resources for the History of Islam - Resources for the history of intellectual and cultural developments in the Muslim world to date
1- Book of Arabic History Before Islam, Compilation of Abdul Aziz Salem, translation by Bagher Sadri Nia, Scientific and Cultural Publishing.
2- Book of the Abbasid government, compilation of Mohammad Soheil Takhosh, translation of Hojjatollah Jodaki, Research center and university research.
3. The book of the Umayyad government, compiled by Mohammad Soheyl Takhosh, translated by Hojatollah Jodaki, the Institute of Publications and the University.
4- Book of Hamdanian Government, Compilation by Faisal Samer, Translation by Ali Reza Zakavati Ghargeslou, University Press and Research Institute.
5. The book of the Mamluk government, the author of Ismam Mohammad Bhubarbu, Shahla Bakhtiari translation, the Institute of Publications and the university.
6- The book of the government of Ayyubin, compiled by Mohammad Soheyl Takhosh, translation by Abdollah Naseri Taheri, Publications of the Institute of Science and the University.
7- The book of the history of the Abkhazian government, the author of the Oed Star, Amir Kabir publications.
8- History of Islamic Maghreb, author of Abdollah Naseri Taheri, Research Center and University.
9. The Fatimid Book in Egypt, Compilation of Abdullah Nasseri Taheri, Publications of the Institute of Constituency and University.
10. Books of the emergence of the Fatimid Caliphate, compilation of Mohammad Ali Chlonger, University Press and Research Institute.
11. The book of the history of the Islamic State in Andalusia, compiled by Mohammad Abdullah Annan, translated by Rassoul Jafarian, the Institute of Publications and the University.
12. The book of the Ottoman Empire from Authority to Disruption, compiled by Ismail Ahmad Yaghi, translated by Rassoul Jafarian, the Institute of Publications and the University.
13. Shiite book on the path of history, compilation of Seyyed Hossein Mohammad Jafari, translation by Seyed Mohammad Taghi Ayatollahi, Publishing House of Islamic Culture Publishing.
14. Shiite Book in History, Compilation by Mohammad Hossein Zein Amali, Translation by Mohammad Reza Ataee, Astan Quds Razavi Publication.
15. Books of Islamic History, Compilation of Rasoul Jafarian, Ansariyan Publications.
16. The Book of Historiography in Islam, Compilation of Sadegh Sajjadi and Hadi Alimzadeh, Publications.
17. General Book of General History, Compilation of Hossein Ali Momtahhan, Shahid Beheshti University Press.
18. Leaflet on the history of intellectual and cultural developments in the Islamic world, Tehran University.
19th Letter on the History of Intellectual and Cultural Developments in the Islamic World Until now, Azad University Research Branch.
20. The booklet on the history of intellectual and cultural developments in the Islamic world, Tarbiat Modarres University.
21. The pamphlet on the history of intellectual and cultural developments in the Islamic world is the Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
22. Leaflet on the history of intellectual and cultural developments in the Islamic world. So far, the measurement of Amir Kabir has been taken from most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Resources of Islamic History - Resources of research methodology and sourcetics in Islamic history
1- Book of Identifying Resources and Earnings of Iranian History, Compilation of Azizullah Bayat, Amir Kabir Publishing.
2- Book of research methodology in historiography, compiled by Jahangir Ghaemmaghami, National University of Iran Publications.
3. Book of Income on the Philosophy of History, compiled by Michael Stanford, translated by Ahmad Gul Mohammadi, Ney Publications.
4- Book of Income on the Research Method in History, Compiled by Ali Reza Malayi Tavani, Ney Publications.
5- Book of Thought for the Advancement of History and Society, Sidney Bullard, translated by Hossein Asadpour Piranfar, Amir Kabir Publishing.
6- The book of historiography in Iran, author of Bertold Spölwer, translation by Yaghoub Ajand, Gostareh publication.
7- Islamic Political History of Islam, Mohammad Ibrahim Ayati, Nayat Publishing.
8. The book of the Umayyad government in Andalusia, compilation of Abdul Majid Nanai, translation of Mohammad Sepehri, Publications of the Institute of Hawaii and University.
9. Book of the Book of the Prophet of Allah, Compilation of Abbas Zariyab, Soroush Publications.
10. The Book of Analytical History of Islam, compiled by Seyyed Ja'far Shahidi, Publishing Center of Academic Publishing.
11. The book of the history of the Prophet of Islam, compiled by Mohammad Ebrahim Ayati, Tehran University Press.
12. The Book of Seljuk, Malih Sattarzadeh, Publication of the Party.
13. Book of Shi'ism 1 and 2, compilation of Hossein Fallahzadeh, Ramadan Mohammadi, Mahmoud Heydari Aghaei and Ghasem Khanjani, Sadegh.
14. Book of Causes and Factors of the Abbasid Caliphate Dissemination, Author of Seyyed Ahmad Reza Khezri, Ghadir Kham Publication.
15. The Book of Social Political History of the Safavid Government, compiled by Abdolhossein Nove'i and Abbasgoli Ghaffari Fard, Sadegh.
16. The book of Andalusia or the history of Muslim rule in Europe, compiled by Mohammad Ibrahim Ayati, Tehran University Press.
17. The Book of Social Political History of North Africa, Compilation of Abdollah Nasseri Taheri, Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance publications.
18. An Introduction to the History of the Islamic Maghreb, compiled by Abdollah Naseri Taheri, Research Institute of Publications and University.
19. The book on the history of the spread of Islam in North Africa and Europe from the beginning to the fall of Andalusia, compiled by Abdollah Naseri Taheri, Hawaii and university research publications.
20- Methodology and Methodology in the History of Dr Jalili, University of Mashhad.
21. Bibliography and methodology in the history of Dr. Bādkoubeh and Dr. Khezri and Dr. Kazem Beigi University of Tehran.
22- Citationbook and Methodology in the history of Shahid Beheshti University.
23- Letter of Research Methodology and Sourceology in the History of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
24. The booklet of the research methodology and source code on the date of measurement of the Amir Kabir which is taken from most of the above sources.
By measuring Amir Kabir's doctorate, swear the history of Islam.
Take a look at the English language tests in the interior
Ph.D. Volunteers After completing a PhD test and before a comprehensive test (usually after 2 years after passing the theoretical units by the student, a comprehensive test is conducted by the place of study of the University), must be in one of the national language tests or Internationally and provide evidence of it. It should be noted that this test must be provided only in the MHLE test before the doctorate.
The language test of the Ministry of Science, formerly known as the MCHE, was called the Ministry of Culture and Higher Education (Ministry of Culture and Higher Education). But in recent years, MSRT is known as the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (Ministry of Science, Research and Technology). The MSRT language test is the same as the ex- MCHE test . Most students applying for PhD abroad are welcome.And is approved by most domestic universities.
The TOEFL exam is a doctoral program in Azad University or an EPT language test, conducted by the Islamic Azad University, and all Ph.D. students at Azad University must provide the university with a score for this test or similar tests before taking the comprehensive exam. This is an English proficiency test.
UTEPT Language Test (General Language of Tehran University)
This is the University Tehran English Proficiency Test. To facilitate the continuation of PhD studies, University of Tehran conducts general language tests. Admission score in the general language test of Tehran University of UTEPT is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The MHLE test is being conducted by the Ministry of Health and Medical Education. This exam is under the Ministry of Health Language Exam.The MHLE test level is in the TOEFL language test . MHLE Language Test for Students Volunteering to Participate in All Public Medical Schools of Medical Universities. If the Medical School candidates only intend to continue their studies at national universities, it is better to attend the MHLE Language Test . However, if you attend Ph.D. in both public and private universities, you must go to the MSRT exam because the Free University does not accept MHLE.
The Trial of the Language of the Iranian Measurement Organization is designed and implemented by the National Education Assessment Organization, which is in fact the standard test for determining the level of English language knowledge. The Tilimo language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
TOEFL stands for Test of English for Foreign Learners. TOEFL Test (TOEFL) is a comprehensive English test that is required to enter more than 4,400 colleges and universities in the United States and Canada, and other parts of the world. The passing grade in the TOEFL test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The International English Language Testing System ( IELTS ) is designed to measure the readiness of volunteers to study, learn specialized skills or work and stay in English-speaking countries. Most universities in the world (especially English-speaking countries) have offered IELTS qualifications as one of the most important requirements for admission to undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degrees. Admission score inIELTS language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.