Ph.D. Resources for Iranian History before Islam University of. Azad University Code 2123
The resources of the Ph.D. Test of History of Iran prior to Islam were recommended by Amir Kabir
Prerequisites for the Ph.D. in History of Iran Before Islam, if properly selected, is the first correct step on the path to passing the Ph.D. in the history of Iran prior to Islam, so the specialized departments of Amir Kabir's Assay to facilitate the availability of Ph.D. candidates for Ph.D. Iran prior to Islam has been compiled and compiled so volunteers can do this even if they themselves want to source their resources independently.Volunteers are advised to use the training packages (books and pamphlets required) for each discipline (for the following reasons), but if they insist on providing resources, it is recommended that, along with the resources provided, reference, advice and The graduate degree program (PhD) provides Amir Kabir's methodology, which provides them with a planning method that can maximize the use of the minimum time.
Is it recommended reading the reference books to test the history of Iran before Islam?
While reading reference books, although it is very useful and necessary, there are some disadvantages for preparing for the doctoral exam, which we will mention below:
1) The volume of this type of books is not appropriate for the test due to their useful content, since reference books focus on teaching concepts, proving cases and sometimes bringing unnecessary material and the number of questions with answers is low for practicing students. And sometimes they put the answer to the reader.
2) In this type of book, there are no quick and fast test methods to answer the doctoral exam questions.
3) The contents of some of these books seem to be inaccurate due to the selective translation, and the reader can not communicate with the book.
The reasons above and some other reasons make it necessary for us to study a comprehensive and good book. Of course, a good book should be completely in line with the reference books by eliminating their negative points, and students should not remove reference books from their minds.
Amir Kabir's Sensei Publishing House has delivered books of various disciplines in the country for the acceptance of volunteers in the Ph.D. exam, which has been widely welcomed by students. The collection of these books is compiled in the doctoral packages for each discipline, and all these books are compiled by taking into account the source of the test and the various reference books for each lesson. Which have the following characteristics:
Phd dissertation books of Iranian history before Islam:
In this type of book, for each lesson, a book is provided including step-by-step instruction in simple language with examples and tests provided during training. In the Institute's educational books, the unnecessary material is avoided and a summary of what is required by the volunteer is presented, and wherever there are test methods available to answer the tests. After training the contents of each chapter, the classified classifications of previous years related to that chapter, along with an explanatory response and self-test, are included with the key answer so that the student after the training content, all the tests of previous years related to that chapter To review.
Doctor's books Amir Kabir's assessment, given their highly professional and scientific structure, and the need for students, require volunteers to look at other books. Certainly, the abundance of tests, simple and fluid teaching, and the up-to-date books are one of the hallmarks of Amir Kabir's books.
The Significance of the Ph.D. Education Packages of Iran before the Amir Kabir Measurement
Amir Kabir's pamphlets have been compiled by senior executives from previous years and contain useful content and tips that save time for volunteers. Many volunteers, having seen the volume and variety of reference books, are worried about how to select the subject and the time for their study, so the volume sheets of Amir Kabir are in addition to the materials compiled by the top performers, have an advanced content, and a comprehensive source, A complete and yet concise summary that addresses your need for any book or any other source.
Another advantage of the Amir Kabir training package is the ability to receive edited pamphlets without having to pay the reseller by paying. In other words, if the pamphlet is edited even one day after your purchase, you can get the new version free of charge from the institution.
The trends of the Ph.D. in History (Historical Sciences) are:
The following trends in the history of Iran before and after Islam are national and free:
Ph.D. History of Iranian History Before Islam
Ph.D. Resources of Iranian History Before Islam - General Language Resources
1- The Practical Grammar of the English Language, Shahab Enari et al., Behavioral Publications.
2- The Book of Grammar of English, Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
3. Book of TOEFL RAHMANA, Ebrahim Nazari Teimori, Rahnama Publications.
4. Book 504 Essential Essential TOEFL, Forest Publishing.
5- The book of master's degree questions of the general language, Publication of the Organization of Assessment and Education of the country.
6. General language pamphlet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
7- Sahel, Mohamad, Vocabulary for TOEFL and MA candidates for TOEFL.Koye Kosar Press.
8. The general language of the Amir Kabir Measurement Book is based on most of the above resources.
Resources of the Ph.D. Test of History of Iran before Islam - The sources of the TOEFL language
IELTS Tutorial, Mohammad Moein Jahangir and Ali Zarei, Nour Alam Publications.
2- The book of TOEFL series of questions. Ph.D., Mahmood Ramezani, Saray Edalat Publishing.
3- Book and tips on success in general and specialized language tests, compiled by Abdolreza Talaneh and Shahin Sharifi, Kiomars publications.
4. Book of English Testing and Grammar, Compiled by Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
5. The Book of Grammar Key Notes in English, Murphy Raymond, Translated by Maynette Rahmati, Science Parv Publishing.
6- Complete Book Guide for TOEFL Exam, Seyyed Mohammad Reza Naserzadeh and Yashar Dehdashti, Payam Study.
7- Letter of TOEFL, Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
8- Daneshvari, R, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
9- Barron's, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
10-Martin Hewings, Advanced grammar in use: A self-study reference and practice book for advanced learners of English: with answer, Khorvash Pub.
11- Murray Bromberg, Julius Liebb, Arthur Traiger, Husain Kabiri, absolutely essential word 504.
12- Murphy, R. English grammar in use: a self-study reference and practice book for intermediate students.
13- Murphy, R. Essential grammar in use, Danesh Parvar Pub.
14. Letter from the TOEFL doctorate, Amir Kabir's assessment, taken from most of the above resources.
Prerequisites for Ph.D. in History of Iran before Islam - Academic Talent Resources
1- A talent and readiness book for management specialty (2 volumes), Ahmad Sedaghat, Payam-e Danesh Publication.
2. Talent and Academic Readiness Book, Houshang Abbas Fam, Publishing Road.
3- The book of talent and readiness of the specialty of management, mystical, aslani, ghaffarzadeh, publishing aqn zan.
4. Book of Excellence and Academic Preparedness, GMAT 2011, Majid Habibi, Publisher.
5- The Talent and Academic Readiness Book for Management, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publications.
6- Talent and Academic Readiness Booklet for Management, Ahmad Sedaghat.
7. Booklet of talent and special education degree in management, mysticism.
8. Talent and Academic Readiness Specialty in Management, Mohammad Vakili.
9. Online solicitation of 100 solving problems Ph.D. Student, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publishing.
10- Examples of Ph.D. questions from Sharif University of Technology, Amirkabir and Tehran.
11- Educational talent leaflet, Sharif University of Technology.
12. Educational Talent Leaf, Amirkabir University of Technology.
13. Educational Talent Leaf, University Jihad of Tehran University.
14- Educational booklet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
15- The Amir Kabir Student Awareness Booklet, which is taken from most of the above resources.
Resources of the Ph.D. in History of Iran before Islam - Examples of Iranian history lessons from the beginning to the Achaemenid
1- Book of the Ancient Languages of Iran, Compilation by Mohsen Abolghasemi, Side Publishing.
2- Book of Iran during the Achaemenid period, compiled by Morteza Ehtesham, Publication of the Joint Stock Company.
3. The book of the history of the economy of the Sassanid government, Compilation of Altam, Franz and Steele, Ruth, translation of Houshang Sadeghi, Scientific and Cultural publications.
4. Book of Mythological History of Iran, compiled by Jaleh Amoozgar, Sadegh.
5. The book of the history of the Achaemenid monarchy, Compilation of Avestah, Et.T. Translation by Mohammad Moghadam, Amir Kabir Publishing.
6. The History of the Achaemenid Empire (from Cyrus to Alexander), Compilation of Brian, Peyer, Translation by Mehdi Semasar, Carang Publishing.
7. Letters of Iranian History from the Beginning to the Achaemenid University of Tehran.
8. Letter of History of Iran from the beginning to the Achaemenid date of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Institute.
9th Letter of Iranian History From the beginning to the Achaemenid measurements of the Amir Kabir, which is taken from most of the above sources.
The resources of the test of the history of Iran before Islam - Examples of Iranian history lessons from Achaemenid to the Sassanid end
1- Book of Greeks and Parsian, Compilation of Bangston, Herman; Translated by Timur Ghaderi, Mind Day Publishing.
2- Book of Myth to Date, Compilation by Mehrdad Bahar, Cheshmeh Publishing.
3. Book of the History of the Zoroastrian Kish, Compilation of Mary Boyce, Homayoun Industrial Zadeh, Toos Publishing.
4- Book of Zoroastrians; Their Beliefs and Religious Beliefs, Written by Mary Boyce, Translated by Askar Bahrami, Phoenix Publishing.
5- Book of Achaemenids, Written by Mary Boyce, Homayoun Industrial Co., Toos Publishing.
6- Letter of Iranian History from Achaemenid to the Sasanian end of Tehran University.
7- Letters of Iranian History from Achaemenids to the Sassanid end of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
8- Letter of Iranian History from the Achaemenids to the Sassanid end of the Amir Kabir, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Resources of the Ph.D. in History of Iran before Islam - Resources for the test of the source code and research method in the history of ancient Iran
1- The book of Iranian sources and sources, authored by Azizullah Bayat, Amir Kabir Publishing.
2- Book of the Parthian Night and the Sassanian's Day, Shirin Baniyani, Tehran University Press.
3. The history of ancient Iran from the arrival of Aryans to Iran to the end of the Achaemenids, compilation of Shirin Bayani, Publication of the side.
4- The History of Ancient Iran, Compilation by Hassan Pirnia, The World of Books.
5- Book of Ancient Persia, Compilation of Mikhail Mikhailovich Diakonov, translation of Rouhi Arbab, Scientific and Cultural Publishers.
6- Book of History of Persian Literature before Islam, compiled by Ahmad Tafazali, Sokhan Publishing.
7. The Book of Aryans and the Medes, Compilation by Ardeshir Khodadadian, Trinitarian Publishing.
8- Book of Achaemenids, Compilation of Ardeshir Khodadadian, Publication to the View.
9. Achaemenid Political History Book, compilation by Mohammad Danmadayef, translation of Khashayar Bahar, Karang Publishing.
10. Book of Iran during the first Achaemenid kings, compiled by Mohammad Danmadayef, A. Translation by Rawi Arbab, Scientific and Cultural Publications.
11. Book of Sassanian History and Culture, Compilation of Turaj Mariani, Translation by Mehrdad Dostjig, Phoenix Publishing.
12. Book of the Sassanid Empire, Compilation of Tourajian Sea, Translated by Morteza Saqibfar, Phoenix Publishing.
13. Sasanian fall: foreign conquerors, internal resistance and the end of the world, compilation of the Turaj sea, the translation of the Mansoure of the Union (Mafi system) and Farahnaz Amir Khani Hosinak, Iranian Historical Publishers.
14. The book of Parthianists, compiled by M.Makanov, translated by Karim Keshavarz, Payam Publication.
15. The Book of Ancient Iranian History, Compilation of Mikhail Mikhailovich; Diakonov, Translation of the Spiritual Arbab, Scientific and Cultural Publications.
16. The Book of Medieval History, Compilation of Diakonov, A. M Kareem Keshavarz, Scientific and Cultural Publishing.
17. Missing Millennium Book, compilation of Parviz Rajabi, Toos Publishing.
18. The Book of the History of the People of Iran, Iran Before Islam, Compilation of Abdolhossein Zarin Kob, Amir Kabir Publishing.
19. The book of the history of the people of Iran (Iran before Islam), author of Abdul Hussein Zarin Kob, Amir Kabir Publishing.
20. Book of Zervan or Zoroastrianism, compilation of Zener, R. Thay, translation by Timur Ghaderi, Thought Day newspaper.
21. Achaemenid Civilization Book, Ali Sami Compilation, Shiraz University Press.
22. The Book of the History of the Sassanian Empire, the Writer of Shiipoman, Klaus, Translating Faramarz Najd Sameee, The Publishing House of the Cultural Heritage and Tourism Organization.
23. Book of the Guide for Middle Iranian inscriptions (Pahlavi-Parth), compilation of Saeed Nari, Publications of the Cultural Heritage Organization (Research Center).
24th Book of Ancient Heritage of Iran, Compiled by Richard Nelson Fry, Massoud Rajabnia Translation, Scientific and Cultural Publishing.
25th Book of Ancient Iran, compiled by Richard Nelson Fry, translated by Massoud Rajabnia, Scientific and Cultural Company.
26. Achaemenid Book, Compilation by Amoli Kurt, Translation by Morteza Saqibfar, Phoenix Publishing.
27. Book of the Achaemenid Empire, compiled by John Manuel Cook, Morteza Saqibfar, Phoenix Publication.
28. Book of Darius, Compilation by Hyde Marie-Keck, translation by Parviz Rajabi, Karang Publishing.
29. Book of the Thrones of Ghobad and the emergence of Mazdak, compiled by Kristen Sen, Arthur Emanuel, translation by Ahmad Barashk, Taheri Library.
30th Book of Iran during the Sassanian, compilation by Kristen Sen, Arthur; translation by Rashid Yasemi, Sahel Publishing.
31. The book on the history of the Mazdakian movement, the compilation of Ottaker Klikma, the translation of Jahangir Faghi, Toos Publishing.
32. Book of Iran in the dawn of history, compilation of Cameron, George Glenn, translation of Hassan Anousheh, Scientific and Cultural Publishing.
33. The Book of Iranian History of the Achaemenid Period, compiled by Ilya Gryshvich, translated by Morteza Saqibfar, Jami Publishing.
34. Book of Achaemenid inscriptions, compilation of Lukok, Pierre, translation of Nazila Khalkhali, Farzan Publications.
35. Book of Research in the History of Iranian Culture and Politics, Compilation by Seyyed Asghar Mahmoud Abadi, Mahdiar Publication.
36. The book on the study of sources and sources of Iranian pre-Islamic history, compiled by Mohammad Bagher Vosoughi, Payame Noor University.
37. The Book of Feudalism in Ancient Iran, Compilation of Wonder Gran, Gao, Translation by Houshang Sadeghi, Dropat Publishing.
38. The Book of Ancient Iran (from 550 BCE to 650 BC), Compilation by Joseph Wisheffer, Translated by Morteza Saqebfar, Phoenix Publishing.
39. The Book of Rome and Iran: Two World Power in Conflict and Coexistence, Engelbart Winter and Beeth Dignas, translated by Kikavos Jahandari, Farzan Dowad Publications.
40. Citationbook and research methodology in ancient Iranian history of Tehran University.
41. Sourcebook of Methodology and Research in the History of Ancient Iran, Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
42. Sourcebook of methodology and research method in the history of ancient Iran The measurement of Amir Kabir, taken from most of the above sources.
By measuring Amir Kabir, swear by Ph.D. Iranian History before Islam.
Take a look at the English language tests in the interior
Ph.D. Volunteers After completing a PhD test and before a comprehensive test (usually after 2 years after passing the theoretical units by the student, a comprehensive test is conducted by the place of study of the University), must be in one of the national language tests or Internationally and provide evidence of it. It should be noted that this test must be provided only in the MHLE test before the doctorate.
The language test of the Ministry of Science, formerly known as the MCHE, was called the Ministry of Culture and Higher Education (Ministry of Culture and Higher Education). But in recent years, MSRT is known as the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (Ministry of Science, Research and Technology). The MSRT language test is the same as the ex- MCHE test . Most students applying for PhD abroad are welcome.And is approved by most domestic universities.
The TOEFL exam is a doctoral program in Azad University or an EPT language test, conducted by the Islamic Azad University, and all Ph.D. students at Azad University must provide the university with a score for this test or similar tests before taking the comprehensive exam. This is an English proficiency test.
UTEPT Language Test (General Language of Tehran University)
This is the University Tehran English Proficiency Test. To facilitate the continuation of PhD studies, University of Tehran conducts general language tests. Admission score in the general language test of Tehran University of UTEPT is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The MHLE test is being conducted by the Ministry of Health and Medical Education. This exam is under the Ministry of Health Language Exam.The MHLE test level is in the TOEFL language test . MHLE Language Test for Students Volunteering to Participate in All Public Medical Schools of Medical Universities. If the Medical School candidates only intend to continue their studies at national universities, it is better to attend the MHLE Language Test . However, if you attend Ph.D. in both public and private universities, you must go to the MSRT exam because the Free University does not accept MHLE.
The Trial of the Language of the Iranian Measurement Organization is designed and implemented by the National Education Assessment Organization, which is in fact the standard test for determining the level of English language knowledge. The Tilimo language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
TOEFL stands for Test of English for Foreign Learners. TOEFL Test (TOEFL) is a comprehensive English test that is required to enter more than 4,400 colleges and universities in the United States and Canada, and other parts of the world. The passing grade in the TOEFL test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The International English Language Testing System ( IELTS ) is designed to measure the readiness of volunteers to study, learn specialized skills or work and stay in English-speaking countries. Most universities in the world (especially English-speaking countries) have offered IELTS qualifications as one of the most important requirements for admission to undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degrees. Admission score inIELTS language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.