Resources for Ph.D. in Industrial Management at the National University of Azad University. Code 2164
The resources of the Ph.D. in Industrial Management are recommended by Amir Kabir
The Ph.D. Management Resources of the Industrial Management If properly selected, the first step is to go along with the PhD in Industrial Management, then specialist departments for Amir Kabir's assessment of the availability of Ph.D. Ph.D. Ph.D. Resources, Ph.D. Resources Resources, will be compiled and compiled. It is possible for volunteers to do this even if they want to independently make their own resources.Volunteers are advised to use the training packages (books and pamphlets required) for each discipline (for the following reasons), but if they insist on providing resources, it is recommended that, along with the resources provided, reference, advice and The graduate degree program (PhD) provides Amir Kabir's methodology, which provides them with a planning method that can maximize the use of the minimum time.
Is it recommended reading the reference books for the Ph.D. in Industrial Management?
While reading reference books, although it is very useful and necessary, there are some disadvantages for preparing for the doctoral exam, which we will mention below:
1) The volume of this type of books is not appropriate for the test due to their useful content, since reference books focus on teaching concepts, proving cases and sometimes bringing unnecessary material and the number of questions with answers is low for practicing students. And sometimes they put the answer to the reader.
2) In this type of book, there are no quick and fast test methods to answer the doctoral exam questions.
3) The contents of some of these books seem to be inaccurate due to the selective translation, and the reader can not communicate with the book.
The reasons above and some other reasons make it necessary for us to study a comprehensive and good book. Of course, a good book should be completely in line with the reference books by eliminating their negative points, and students should not remove reference books from their minds.
Amir Kabir's Sensei Publishing House has delivered books of various disciplines in the country for the acceptance of volunteers in the Ph.D. exam, which has been widely welcomed by students. The collection of these books is compiled in the doctoral packages for each discipline, and all these books are compiled with consideration of the test resources and various reference books for each lesson. Which have the following characteristics:
Doctoral PhD Management Dedicated Books:
In this type of book, for each lesson, a book is provided including step-by-step instruction in simple language with examples and tests provided during training. In the Institute's educational books, the unnecessary material is avoided and a summary of what is required by the volunteer is presented, and wherever there are test methods available to answer the tests. After training the contents of each chapter, the classified classifications of previous years related to that chapter, along with an explanatory response and self-test, are included with the key answer so that the student after the training content, all the tests of previous years related to that chapter To review.
Doctor's books Amir Kabir's assessment, given their highly professional and scientific structure, and the need for students, require volunteers to look at other books. Certainly, the abundance of tests, simple and fluid teaching, and the up-to-date books are one of the hallmarks of Amir Kabir's books.
Significant features of the Ph.D. Engineering Packages of Amir Kabir's Industrial Management
Amir Kabir's pamphlets have been compiled by senior executives from previous years and contain useful content and tips that save time for volunteers. Many volunteers, having seen the volume and variety of reference books, are worried about how to select the subject and the time for their study, so the volume sheets of Amir Kabir are in addition to the materials compiled by the top performers, have an advanced content, and a comprehensive source, A complete and yet concise summary that addresses your need for any book or any other source.
Another advantage of the Amir Kabir training package is the ability to receive edited pamphlets without having to pay the reseller by paying. In other words, if the pamphlet is edited even one day after your purchase, you can get the new version for free from the institution.
The trends in Ph.D. National and Free Management are:
The following trends in Ph.D. in Industrial and Industrial Management are:
PhD in Industrial Management, trends: 1- Production and operations 2- Operational research 3- Performance management 4- Supply chain management 5- Quality and productivity management 6- Project management
Ph.D., Technology Management, Tendencies: 1. Innovation Management, 2. R & D Management, 3. Technology Transfer Management
Ph.D. Industrial Management, trends: 1- Production and operations, 2- Research operations, 3- Systems
Phd Resources for Industrial Management - General Language Resources
1- The Practical Grammar of the English Language, Shahab Enari et al., Behavioral Publications.
2- The Book of Grammar of English, Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
3. Book of TOEFL RAHMANA, Ebrahim Nazari Teimori, Rahnama Publications.
4. Book 504 Essential Essential TOEFL, Forest Publishing.
5- The book of master's degree questions of the general language, Publication of the Organization of Assessment and Education of the country.
6. General language pamphlet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
7- Sahel, Mohamad, Vocabulary for TOEFL and MA candidates for TOEFL.Koye Kosar Press.
8. The general language of the Amir Kabir Measurement Book is based on most of the above resources.
Phd Resources for Industrial Management - TOEFL Language Resources
IELTS Tutorial, Mohammad Moein Jahangir and Ali Zarei, Nour Alam Publications.
2- The book of TOEFL series of questions. Ph.D., Mahmood Ramezani, Saray Edalat Publishing.
3- Book and tips on success in general and specialized language tests, compiled by Abdolreza Talaneh and Shahin Sharifi, Kiomars publications.
4. Book of English Testing and Grammar, Compiled by Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
5. The Book of Grammar Key Notes in English, Murphy Raymond, Translated by Maynette Rahmati, Science Parv Publishing.
6- Complete Book Guide for TOEFL Exam, Seyyed Mohammad Reza Naserzadeh and Yashar Dehdashti, Payam Study.
7- Letter of TOEFL, Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
8- Daneshvari, R, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
9- Barron's, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
10-Martin Hewings, Advanced grammar in use: A self-study reference and practice book for advanced learners of English: with answer, Khorvash Pub.
11- Murray Bromberg, Julius Liebb, Arthur Traiger, Husain Kabiri, absolutely essential word 504.
12- Murphy, R. English grammar in use: a self-study reference and practice book for intermediate students.
13- Murphy, R. Essential grammar in use, Danesh Parvar Pub.
14. Letter from the TOEFL doctorate, Amir Kabir's assessment, taken from most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Management Resources - Academic Talent Resources
1- A talent and readiness book for management specialty (2 volumes), Ahmad Sedaghat, Payam-e Danesh Publication.
2. Talent and Academic Readiness Book, Houshang Abbas Fam, Publishing Road.
3- The book of talent and readiness of the specialty of management, mystical, aslani, ghaffarzadeh, publishing aqn zan.
4. Book of Excellence and Academic Preparedness, GMAT 2011, Majid Habibi, Publisher.
5- The Talent and Academic Readiness Book for Management, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publications.
6- Talent and Academic Readiness Booklet for Management, Ahmad Sedaghat.
7. Booklet of talent and special education degree in management, mysticism.
8. Talent and Academic Readiness Specialty in Management, Mohammad Vakili.
9. Online solicitation of 100 solving problems Ph.D. Student, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publishing.
10- Examples of Ph.D. questions from Sharif University of Technology, Amirkabir and Tehran.
11- Educational talent leaflet, Sharif University of Technology.
12. Educational Talent Leaf, Amirkabir University of Technology.
13. Educational Talent Leaf, University Jihad of Tehran University.
14- Educational booklet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
15- The Amir Kabir Student Awareness Booklet, which is taken from most of the above resources.
Phd Resources for Industrial Management - Sources of Statistics and its Application in Management
1- The book of statistics and its application in management (Volume 1 and 2), Compilation of Adel Azar and Mansour Momeni and Saeed Jafari, Publications.
2- The Applied Story Book, Compilation by Vahid Nasehi Far, Terme Publishing.
3. Book of Stats and Probabilities, Compilation by Hadi Ranjbaran, Proof Publishing.
4- The Theory of Probability and Applied Statistics (Statistical Analysis), Author of Akbar Alam Tabriz and Babak Haji Mohammad Reza Satrabi, Saffar Publishing.
5- The book on the application of statistics in economics and management, compiled by Hamid Sepahdostat, Nulalam Publications.
6. Advanced Statistical Analysis, Compiled by Jamshid Salehi Sedghiani, Fresh Air Publishing.
7- The Structure of Statistics and its Application in Management 1 and 2, Compiled by Jamshid Salehi Sedghiani and Iraj Ebrahimi, Hastan Publications.
8- The book of statistics and its application in management and economics, compiled by Gholamreza Jandaghi, Alam Gostar Karimah Publications.
9. The Book of Statistics and its Application in Management and Accounting, Compiled by Hadi Ranjbaran, Proof Publishing.
10. The book of statistics and its application in management, Compiled by Massoud Nikookar, Publishing Papers of Basic Sciences.
11. The Book of Statistics and its Application in Management, Compilation of Goddess Arsalan and Sholeh Muradfam, Culture Cultural Education Publishing.
12. Allameh Tabataba'i University statistics booklet.
13. Leaflet of the University of Tehran.
14. Letter of Statistics of Azad University Research Branch.
15. Leaflet of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Institute.
16. The Amir Kabir Measurement Leaflet, which is derived from most of the above sources.
Phd Resources for Industrial Management - Fundamentals of Organizational and Management Fundamentals
1- Public Management Book, Compilation by Seyyed Mehdi Al-Wani, Ney Publications.
2- Book of Foundations of Organization and Management, Compilation of Seyyed Mohammad-e-Jammadi, Wayne Publishing.
3. Book Analysis and Design System, Compilation of Ali Rezaiean, Publication.
4- Book of Organizational Theory: Organizational Structure and Design, Compilation by Stefan P. Robbins, Translation by Seyyed Mehdi Alvani and Hasan Danaeefard, Saffar-Eshraqi Publications.
5- Book and Foundations of Organization and Management, Compilation of Ali Rezaiean, Publications.
6. Book of Basis of Organizational Behavior Management, Compilation of Ali Rezaiean, Publication.
7- The book Theories of the Organization: Modern, Symbolic, Interpretative and Postmodern, Compiled by Marie-Joe Hach, Translator Hassan Danaeifard, Mehrban Publishing.
8. Theory of Advanced Management, Compilation by Seyed Razaeid Javadin and Hossein Jalilian, Publishing Ghazan Danesh.
9. Human Resource Management Book, compiled by Esfandiar Sa'adat, Sublicensee.
10. Book and Foundations of Organization and Management, Compilation by Seyed Reza Seyyed Javidin, Publishing Ghazan Danesh.
11. Book Review of Management and Organization Theories, by Seyyed Reza Seyed Javadin, Publishing Ghazan Danesh.
12. Book Theory and Design of the Organization (2 vols.), Compiled by Richard El Daut, Translator Seyyed Mohammad Arabi and Ali Parsayian, Publications Office of Cultural Research.
13. Book of Organizational Behavior, Compilation by Reiki Griffin and Gregory Muhrad, Translator Seyyed Mehdi Alvani and Gholamreza Memarzadeh, Pearl Publications.
14. Organizational Book: Rational Systems, Natural and Open, Compiled by Richard Scott, Translator Hassan Mirzaie Ahrendani, Publications.
15. Organizational Behavior Principles, Compilation by Stefan Robbins, Translator Ali Parsaeean and Mohammad Arabi, Publications Office of Cultural Studies.
16. Organizational Book; Structure, Process, and Outcomes; Compiled by Richard H. Hall, translation by Ali Parsayian and Seyyed Mohammad Arabi, Cultural Research Bureau publication.
17. Book Management Theory (General Management Theory), Compilation by Ali Mohammad Pargan and Mostafa Hassan, New Books Publications.
18. The Organizational Book; A Review of the Valuable Value of Gareth Morgan on the Organization and its Metaphors, Compiled by Gareth Morgan, Translated by Asghar Moshbaki, Tehran University's Faculty of Management.
19. Book of Philosophical Foundations of Organizational Theories, Compilation by Hasan Mirzaie Ahrandani, Publication of the Party.
20. Book of Theories of Organization and Management, Compilation of Goddess Arsalan and Sholeh Mardfam and Hassan Yazdipour, Cultural Center of Education.
21. Book of Organization and Management Theories from Modernism to Postmodernism (2 volumes), Compilation by Hossein Rahman Seresht, Duran Publishing.
22- Book of Management Theories, Compilation by Hossein Safarzadeh and Saleh Mansouri, Pouran Research.
23. Book Theory of Organization (Structure, Design and Applications), Compiled by Robbins and Stephen Pay, Translator Nasser Asgari and Armitta Ahmadi, Way Publishing.
24. Booklet of Tehran University Management Theories.
25- The booklet of management theories of Allameh Tabataba'i University.
26. The booklet of management theories of Azad University Research Branch.
27- Amir Kabir Supplementary Management Management Theory.
28- The Basics of Amir Kabir Assessment and Evaluation Organization, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Phd Sources of Industrial Management - Sources of Fundamentals of Management from the Viewpoint of Islam
1- Islamic Management Book (Principles, Foundations, Concepts and Patterns), Compilation of Massoud Ahmadi, Cultural Research Publications.
2- Book of Principles and Principles of Management from the Perspective of Islam, Compilation by Seyyed Mohammad Moghimi, Payan Danesh.
3- Islamic Management Book, Compilation of Ali Akbar Afjeh, Publishing Jihad University of Allameh Tabataba'i University.
4. Our Management Book, Islamic Management in the Light of Imam Ali's Nahjolbalaghe (AS), Compilation by Ali Asghar Poorazat, Nahjolbalaghe Foundation Publications.
5- Islamic Management Book and its Patterns, Compilation by Hajaoleslam Valyollah Nagipourfer, Publications of the Institute of Management and Planning.
6. Islamic Management Book and its Patterns, Compilation of Lotfollah Forouzandeh Dehkordi and Ali Akbarjookar, Payame Noor University Press.
7- Book of Islamic Management, Approaches, Compilation of Ali Nagi Amiri and Hasan Abedi Jafari, Publications of the Seyed.
8- Book of Management in Islam, Compiled by Ali Agha Pirooz, Abutaleb Khademati, Abbas Shafiei and Seyyed Mohammad Beheshti-Nejad, University Press and Research Institute.
9. Islamic Management Book, compilation of Mohammad Hassan Nabavi, Bostan Publishing Book of Qom.
10. The Book of Principles of Islamic Management and Its Models, Compiled by Walid Allah Neghi Pourfar, Publications of the Institute of Management and Planning.
11. Book Management from the Perspective of Books and Traditions, Compilation by Seyyed Sammasamdin Ghavami, Publications of the Secretariat of the Assembly of Experts Leadership.
12. Book Review of the Principles and Principles of Management from the Viewpoint of Islam, Compilation by Ali Ehsani, Aesthe Parse Publishing.
13. Book of Basics of Islamic Management, Compilation by Reza Najjari, Payame Noor Publications.
14. Book of Fundamentals of Islamic Management, Compilation by Mohammad Hossein Sajedinia, Aboob Publishing House.
15. Management book in Islam, compilation by Dr. Seyyed Mehdi al-Wani, Hawaiian and University publications.
16. Book of Three Thousands in Islamic Management, Compilation by Mohsen Qaraati, Cultural Center Publications Lessons from the Qur'an.
17. Manuscripts from the Islamic point of view of Allameh Tabataba'i University.
18. Manuscript from the Islamic University of Tehran University.
19. Manuscripts from the Islamic perspective of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
20. Manuscripts from the Islamic point of view of Amir Kabir, taken from most of the above sources.
Ph.D. Management Resources - Advanced Production Management and Operations Resources
1- Comprehensive review book on production management, compiled by Emad Sheikhan and Shohreh Mehraza, Ghazan Danesh Publication.
2- Book Production and Operations Management, Compiled by Ahmad Jafar Nezhad, Tehran University Press.
3- Production Management Book, authored by Babak Kazemi and Seyyed Mehdi Alvani, Payame Noor University Press.
4. Production Management Book: With new revisions and revisions, compilation of Seyyed Mehdi al-Wani and Nasrollah Mirshafiy, publishing to publishing.
5- Book of Comprehensive and Advanced Foundations of Production and Operations Management in Production and Service Organizations: Special Issues and Modern Issues in Production and Operations Management, Mohammad Saeed Safakish, Seyed Mohammad Seyyed Hosseini, Industrial Management Organization Publications.
6- Book of Production Methods and Operation in the World Class, Compiled by Hassan Fajjani, Sadegh.
7- Book Production and Operations Management, Compilation of Akbar Alam Tabriz and Yasser Sobhanifard, Academic Books Publications.
8- New Production Management and Operations Management (Concepts, Systems, Models and Supply Chain): A Comprehensive Set of Production and Operations Issues, Compiled by Ahmad Jafar Nejad, University of Tehran.
9. Book of Principles of Production Planning and Controlling, Author of Ali Haj Shir Mohammadi, Arkan Danesh Publications.
10. Book Production and Operations Management, Compilation by Hayedeh Mottaqi, Avaya Shervin Publications.
11. Production Management Book, Compilation of Goddess Arsalan, Sholeh Murad Fam and Hassan Yazdipour, Cultural Arts Education Publishing.
12. Book Production and Operations Management, Compiled by Abbas Kazemi, Publications.
13- Book of Management of Basic Concepts in Management, Dr. Jafar Nezhad, Eshraghi Publishing House, Saffar.
14. Production Management Book, Author of Ali Khatami Firoozabadi and Mohsen Shafiei Nikabadi, Pouran Research.
15. Book Testing Questions for Production and Operations Management, Compilation by Hayedeh Mottaqi, Avaya Shervin Publications.
16- Production Management and Operations Management Leaf of Azad University Research Branch.
17. Allameh Tabataba'i University Production and Operations Management Booklet.
18- Production Management and Operations Department of Tehran University.
19- Production Management and Operations Manual for Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
20. The Amir Kabir Measurement Production Management and Advanced Operations Leaflet, which is derived from most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Management Resources - Research Resources in Advanced Operations
1- Advanced Operational Research Paper, Compiled by Mohammad Reza Mehregan, Academic Publishing.
2- Book of Research in Advanced Operations, Compilation of Nasser Hamidi, Shahr Ashsh Publications.
3. A book on research in advanced operations, compiled by Mohammad Jawad Asgharpour, Tehran University Press.
4- Research Paper on Advanced Operations (Applied Approach), Compilation by Shahram Gilani Nia, Katib Gil Publishing.
5. The Book of Modern Topics in Operations Research, Compiled by Mansour Momeni, Publications of the Faculty of Management of the University of Tehran.
6. A book on research in advanced operations, compiled by Liaia Alfat, Reza Jalali and Farzaneh Khosravani, Mahkama Publications.
7- Book of Research in Advanced Operations and Multi-Criteria Decisions, Compilation by Aref Fadavi, Publishing Ghazan Danesh.
8. Research Paper on Operations (Preliminary to Advanced), Compiler of Akbar Alam Tabriz, Pouran Research.
9. Research Book on Operations: Linear Programming and Its Uses, Compilation by Aref Fadavi, Publishing Ghazan Danesh.
10. Decision Making Book with Multiple Objectives, Compiled by Mohammad Reza Mehregan, Tehran University Press.
11. Investigation into Operations (Basic to Advanced), Compilations of Akbar Alam Tabriz and Ali Younesian, Pouran Research.
12. Research book on linear planning, network and transportation, compilation of Maziar Zahedi Seresht and Shahrzad Khosravi Publishing.
13. Research Paper on Soft Operations, Compilation by Adel Azar, Farzaneh Khosravani and Reza Jalali, Industrial Management Organization Publication.
14. Linear Programming and Network Flows, authored by Jan Jeff Jarvis, Mokhtar Baza and Hanif Sharali, translator, Ismail Khorram, University Press.
15- An Introduction to Research Principles in Soft Operations; Modeling Systems: Theory and Practice; Compilation by Michael Pidof; Translations of Akhavan Anvari, Raiseifar, Mohammad Reza Mehregan and Hossein Zadeh; Afkar Publications.
16. A book on familiarization with research in operations, compiled by Hamdi Taha, translator Mahdi Tolou, University Press Publishing Center.
17. Book of Operational Research, Compilation by Aref Fadavi, Publishing Ghazan Danesh.
18. Investigation into Operations 1, Compilation by Maziar Zahedi Seresht, Pouran Research.
19- Book of Operational Research: Linear Programming and its Applications, Compilation of Mohammad Reza Mehregan, Academic Books Publications.
20. Book of Operations Research, compilation of Akbar Economic, Ali Mahmoudirad and Hossein Esfandiari, Hafez Publications.
21. Operational Research Book: Linear Programming (Vol. I), Compiled by Gerald Lieberman and Frederic Hiller, Arduentes of Asf Waziry and Muhammad Modarres, Young Publishers.
22- Research Book in Operations 2, compiled by Mira-Yaghly Aryanezhad and Seyed Jafar Sajjadi, Iran University of Science and Technology.
23. Research Book on Operations, Compilation by Amir Hosseinzadeh, Sepahan Publications.
24. Book Summary of Essential Topics in Operations Research, Compilation by Mehdi Dehghani, Mahan Gholami and Mehdi Soltanifar Publication of Youth Books.
25- Research Book on Operations, Compilation by Seyyed Mahmoud Zanjirchi, Alireza Asgharpour and Seyyed Abolfazl Ghiasi, Cultural Arts Education Publishing.
26th Book of Operations Research, Compiled by Massoud Nik Afrooz and Mahsa Khoshnood, Alavi Farahidi Publications.
27. Book of Operations Research (1), Compiled by Jamshid Salehi Sedghiani, Vahid Alipour, Mohammad Bashkoo, Sepahan Publications.
28- Research Papers in the Operations of the University of Tehran.
29- Investigation leaflet in the operation of the Azad University Research Branch.
30. Investigation pamphlet on the operation of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
31. The research pamphlet on the Amir Kabir Measurement Operations, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Assimilate the Amir Kabir Ph.D. Industrial Management.
Take a look at the English language tests in the interior
Ph.D. Volunteers After completing a PhD test and before a comprehensive test (usually after 2 years after passing the theoretical units by the student, a comprehensive test is conducted by the place of study of the University), must be in one of the national language tests or Internationally and provide evidence of it. It should be noted that this test must be presented only in the MHLE test before the doctorate.
The language test of the Ministry of Science, formerly known as the MCHE, was called the Ministry of Culture and Higher Education (Ministry of Culture and Higher Education). But in recent years, MSRT is known as the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (Ministry of Science, Research and Technology). The MSRT language test is the same as the ex- MCHE test . Most students applying for PhD abroad are welcome.And is approved by most domestic universities.
The TOEFL exam is a doctoral program in Azad University or an EPT language test, conducted by the Islamic Azad University, and all Ph.D. students at Azad University must provide the university with a score for this test or similar tests before taking the comprehensive exam. This is an English proficiency test.
UTEPT Language Test (General Language of Tehran University)
This is the University Tehran English Proficiency Test. To facilitate the continuation of PhD studies, the University of Tehran conducts a general language test. Admission score in the general language test of Tehran University of UTEPT is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The MHLE test is being conducted by the Ministry of Health and Medical Education. This exam is under the Ministry of Health Language Exam.The MHLE test level is in the TOEFL language test . MHLE Language Test for Students Volunteering to Participate in All Public Medical Schools of Medical Universities. If the Medical School candidates are only willing to continue their studies at national universities, it is better to attend the MHLE Language Test . However, if you attend Ph.D. in both state and liberal universities, you must go to the MSRT exam because the Free University does not accept the MHLE.
The Trial of the Language of the Iranian Measurement Organization is designed and implemented by the National Education Assessment Organization, which is in fact the standard test for determining the level of English language knowledge. The Tilimo language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
TOEFL stands for Test of English for Foreign Learners. TOEFL Test (TOEFL) is a comprehensive English test that is required to enter more than 4,400 colleges and universities in the United States and Canada, and other parts of the world. The passing grade in the TOEFL test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The International English Language Testing System ( IELTS ) is designed to measure the readiness of volunteers to study, learn specialized skills or work and stay in English-speaking countries. Most universities in the world (especially English-speaking countries) have offered IELTS qualifications as one of the most important requirements for admission to undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degrees. Admission score inIELTS language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.