Phd dissertation resources of logic philosophy on the recommendation of Amir Kabir's assessment
Ph.D. Logic Ph.D. Resources If properly selected, the correct first step is to take the Ph.D. in philosophy of logic into the Ph.D. exam. Therefore, the specialized departments of Amir Kabir's Assay for editing the Ph.D. Ph.D. Ph.D. Ph.D. Resources for compilation and compilation of Logic Philosophy It is possible for volunteers to do this even if they want to independently make their own resources. Volunteers are advised to use the training packages (books and pamphlets required) for each discipline (for the following reasons), but if they insist on providing resources, it is recommended that, along with the resources provided, reference, advice and The graduate degree program (PhD) provides Amir Kabir's methodology, which provides them with a planning method that can maximize the use of the minimum time.
Are reading reference books for Ph.D. in philosophy of logic recommended?
While reading reference books, although it is very useful and necessary, there are some disadvantages for preparing for the doctoral exam, which we will mention below:
1) The volume of this type of books is not appropriate for the test due to their useful content, since reference books focus on teaching concepts, proving cases and sometimes bringing unnecessary material and the number of questions with answers is low for practicing students. And sometimes they put the answer to the reader.
2) In this type of book, there are no quick and fast test methods to answer the doctoral exam questions.
3) The contents of some of these books seem to be inaccurate due to the selective translation, and the reader can not communicate with the book.
The reasons above and some other reasons make it necessary for us to study a comprehensive and good book. Of course, a good book should be completely in line with the reference books by eliminating their negative points, and students should not remove reference books from their minds.
Amir Kabir's Sensei Publishing House has delivered books of various disciplines in the country for the acceptance of volunteers in the Ph.D. exam, which has been widely welcomed by students. The collection of these books is compiled in the doctoral packages for each discipline, and all these books are compiled with consideration of the test resources and various reference books for each lesson. Which have the following characteristics:
Phd dissertation books Philosophy logic:
In this type of book, for each lesson, a book is provided including step-by-step instruction in simple language with examples and tests provided during training. In the Institute's educational books, the unnecessary material is avoided and a summary of what is required by the volunteer is presented, and wherever there are test methods available to answer the tests. After training the contents of each chapter, the classified classifications of previous years related to that chapter, along with an explanatory response and self-test, are included with the key answer so that the student after the training content, all the tests of previous years related to that chapter To review.
Doctor's books Amir Kabir's assessment, given their highly professional and scientific structure, and the need for students, require volunteers to look at other books. Certainly, the abundance of tests, simple and fluid teaching, and the up-to-date books are one of the hallmarks of Amir Kabir's books.
Significant features of the Ph.D. Training Package of Amir Kabir's Measurement Logic Philosophy
Amir Kabir's pamphlets have been compiled by senior executives from previous years and contain useful content and tips that save time for volunteers. Many volunteers, having seen the volume and variety of reference books, are worried about how to select the subject and the time for their study, so the volume sheets of Amir Kabir in addition to the materials compiled by the top performers, have miniscule materials and a comprehensive source, A complete and yet concise summary that addresses your need for any book or any other source.
Another advantage of the Amir Kabir training package is the ability to receive edited pamphlets without having to pay the reseller by paying. In other words, if the pamphlet is edited even one day after your purchase, you can get the new version for free from the institution.
The trends of the Ph.D. series of national and liberal philosophy are:
The following trends in PhD in philosophy of universal and free logic are:
Ph.D. Philosophy of Logic, Philosophy of Logic
Ph.D. Philosophy of Logic, Logic with a Philosophical Approach
Phd dissertation resources Philosophy of Logic - General Language Resources
1- The Practical Grammar of the English Language, Shahab Enari et al., Behavioral Publications.
2- The Book of Grammar of English, Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
3. Book of TOEFL RAHMANA, Ebrahim Nazari Teimori, Rahnama Publications.
4. Book 504 Essential Essential TOEFL, Forest Publishing.
5- The book of master's degree questions of the general language, Publication of the Organization of Assessment and Education of the country.
6. General language pamphlet of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
7- Sahel, Mohamad, Vocabulary for TOEFL and MA candidates for TOEFL.Koye Kosar Press.
8. The general language of the Amir Kabir Measurement Book is based on most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Resources of Logic Philosophy - TOEFL Language Resources
IELTS Tutorial, Mohammad Moein Jahangir and Ali Zarei, Nour Alam Publications.
2- The book of TOEFL series of questions. Ph.D., Mahmood Ramezani, Saray Edalat Publishing.
3- Book and tips on success in general and specialized language tests, compiled by Abdolreza Talaneh and Shahin Sharifi, Kiomars publications.
4. Book of English Testing and Grammar, Compiled by Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
5. The Book of Grammar Key Notes in English, Murphy Raymond, Translated by Maynette Rahmati, Science Parv Publishing.
6- Complete Book Guide for TOEFL Exam, Seyyed Mohammad Reza Naserzadeh and Yashar Dehdashti, Payam Study.
7- Letter of TOEFL, Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
8- Daneshvari, R, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
9- Barron's, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
10-Martin Hewings, Advanced grammar in use: A self-study reference and practice book for advanced learners of English: with answer, Khorvash Pub.
11- Murray Bromberg, Julius Liebb, Arthur Traiger, Husain Kabiri, absolutely essential word 504.
12- Murphy, R. English grammar in use: a self-study reference and practice book for intermediate students.
13- Murphy, R. Essential grammar in use, Danesh Parvar Pub.
14. Letter from the TOEFL doctorate, Amir Kabir's assessment, taken from most of the above resources.
Phd dissertation Phd dissertation: Philosophy of logic - sources of academic talent
1- A talent and readiness book for management specialty (2 volumes), Ahmad Sedaghat, Payam-e Danesh Publication.
2. Talent and Academic Readiness Book, Houshang Abbas Fam, Publishing Road.
3- The book of talent and readiness of the specialty of management, mystical, aslani, ghaffarzadeh, publishing aqn zan.
4. Book of Excellence and Academic Preparedness, GMAT 2011, Majid Habibi, Publisher.
5- The Talent and Academic Readiness Book for Management, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publications.
6- Talent and Academic Readiness Booklet for Management, Ahmad Sedaghat.
7. Booklet of talent and special education degree in management, mysticism.
8. Talent and Academic Readiness Specialty in Management, Mohammad Vakili.
9. Online solicitation of 100 solving problems Ph.D. Student, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publishing.
10- Examples of Ph.D. questions from Sharif University of Technology, Amirkabir and Tehran.
11- Educational talent leaflet, Sharif University of Technology.
12. Educational Talent Leaf, Amirkabir University of Technology.
13- Academic Talent, Academic Jihad University of Tehran.
14- Educational booklet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
15- The Amir Kabir Student Awareness Booklet, which is taken from most of the above resources.
Phd dissertation resources Philosophy of Logic - Common Philosophy Resources
1. The Wisdom of Europe: Together with "Speech in the Way of Wisdom", by Rene Descartes, Compilation of Mohammad Ali Foroughi, Niloufar Publications.
2. The Book of Great Philosophers: Familiarity with Western Philosophy, Compilation by Brian Maggi, Translated by Ezatollah Fooladvand, Kharazmi Publishing.
3. General philosophy (except for logic), Compilation of Richard Papekin, Aurum Sterol, Translator Jalaluddin Mojtaba, Hekmat Publications.
4- Book of General Philosophy or Metaphysics: Anatomy Section, Issues of Identification Criticism, Compilation of Paul Folix, Translation by Yahya Mahdavi, Tehran University Press.
5. Book of Fundamentals of Philosophy (Familiarity with Western Philosophy), Compilation by Yahya Bouzari Nejad, Tehran University Press.
6. The Book of Fundamentals of Philosophical Thoughts (General Philosophy), Compilation of Manuchehr Sanei, Valley of Bidi, Amir Kabir Publishing.
7- The Book of General Philosophy, Compilation by Asghar Dadbeh, Payame Noor University Press.
8. Book of Philosophy, Compilation by Warberton Nigel, translation of Massoud Oliya, Phoenix Publishing.
9th Booklet of Philosophy of Tehran University.
10. The Philosophy Letter of the Islamic Azad University of Science Research.
11. General Philosophy Booklet of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
12. The book of the Amir Kabir's philosophy of measurement taken from most of the above sources.
Phd dissertation: Philosophy of Logic - Resources of Islamic Philosophy
1- The book of the description and translation of al-Hakma Allame Tabatabai (Volume 1), Compilation by Ali Shirvani, Al-Zahra Publishing.
2- The book of the description and translation of the sublime of Allameh Tabatabai (Vol. 2, 3, and 4), Compilation of Ali Shirvani, Bostan Publishing Book of Qom.
3. Book of translation and description of Naha al-Hikmah, compilation of Seyyed Mohammad Hussein Tabataba'i, Sharah Ali Shirvani, Bostan Publishing Book of Qom.
4- The book of the great verses of the poem, compiled by Morteza Motahari, Hekmat Publications.
5- Book Lessons Description of the System: Wisdom (1, 2 and 3), Compilation of Yahya Ansari Shirazi, Bostan Publishing Book of Qom.
6. The History of Philosophy in Islam (volumes 1 and 2) (only the most important philosophers and schools), compilation between Mohammad Sharif, Nasrullah Pourjavadi, Ismail Sa'adat, University Publishing Center.
7. The book of the advent of philosophical thought in the Muslim world (only philosophers and major schools), compilation of Gholamhossein Ebrahimi Dinani, New Design Publications.
8- Book of Lessons of Asfar, Compilation by Morteza Motahari, Sadra Publications.
9. The book of Islamic Philosophy History, under the supervision of Seyyed Hossein Nasr and Oliver Lehman, a translation of a group of translators, Hekmat Publications.
10. The book of the philosophy of Islam in the world, compiled by Majid Fakhri, translated by Nasrollah Pourjavadi, Central Asia University Press.
11. Book of the History of Philosophy in the Islamic World, compiled by Khalil Jar, Henna Fakhouri, translation by Abdolmohammad Ayati, Scientific and Cultural Company.
12. Book of Suhrawardi and the School of Illumination, Compilation of Mehdi Amin Razavi, Publishing Center.
13. Book of Hikmat al-Ashraq Suhrawardi, translation and commentary by Ja'far Sajjadi, Tehran University Press.
14. Book of Fundamentals of Islamic Philosophy, Mokhtar Aminian and Karim Jabbari, Bostan Publishing Book of Qom.
15. Books on Islamic Philosophy, compilation of Parish Keshasi, New Year's Edition.
16. The Book of Islamic Philosophy, Compilation of Jara Ali Kordfari, Journal of Islamic Culture Science and Culture.
17. Book of Islamic Philosophy, Compilation of Abdolhossein Khosroupanah, Publication of the Publishing Organization of the Research Institute of Islamic Culture and Thought.
18. The Book of Islamic Philosophy, compiled by Henri Corin, compiled by Javad Tabatabai, Desert Publishing.
19. Book of Islamic Philosophy, Compilation of Rahmatullah Ghazian, Bostan Publishing Book of Qom.
20- Islamic Philosophy Booklet of Tehran University.
21. Booklet of Islamic philosophy of Allame Tabatabai University.
22- Islamic Philosophy Booklet of Islamic Azad University, Research Branch.
23- Islamic Philosophy Book of Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
24- The Islamic Philosophy Compendium of Amir Kabir, taken from most of the above sources.
Phd dissertation: Philosophy of Logic - Resources of Western Philosophy
1- The History of Greek and Roman Philosophy, Compilation by Frederick Copleston, Translator Jalaluddin Mojtaba, Scientific and Cultural Publishers.
2- Book of the History of Philosophy in the Middle Ages and the Renaissance, compiled by Mohammad Ilkhani, published by the Organization for the Study and Compilation of Academic Humanities.
3. The History of Philosophy Book (from Descartes to Leibniz), compiled by Frederic Copleston, translator Gholamreza Awani, Scientific and Cultural (Soroush) Publications.
4- The History of Philosophy (English Philosophers from Hobbes to Hume), compiled by Frederick Copleston, translator of Amir Jalaluddin al-Amam, scientific and cultural publication (Soroush).
5. The History of Philosophy Book (from Wolf to Kant), compilation by Frederick Copleston, translator Ismail Ma'adat and Manouchehr Bornmehr, Scientific and Cultural Publishing.
6. History of Philosophy (from Fiesta to Nietzsche), compiled by Frederic Copleston, translator, Dariush Ashuri, Scientific-cultural publication.
7. The History of Philosophy Book (from Bentham to Russell), compiled by Frederic Copleston, translator, Baha'ddin Khoramshahi, Scientific and Cultural Publishers.
8. A Look at the Phenomenology and Philosophies of Being, Compilation by Rowewrone and others, Translator Yahya Mahdavi, Kharazmi Publications.
9. Book of Philosophy in the Twentieth Century, Compiled by Jean-Lacoste, Translator Reza Davari Ardakani, Publication of the Party.
10. Books of Medieval Philosophy (Proceedings), Compilation by Karim Mojtahedi, Amir Kabir Publishing
11th book of Greek thinkers, compiled by Theodore Gampartz; translated by Mohammad Hassan Lotfi, Alireza Heidari, Kharazmi Publishing.
12. Book of the Spirit of Medieval Philosophy, Compilation of Ethin Gilson; Translation by Ali Morad Davoodi, Publications of the Scientific and Cultural Company.
13. Book of Critique of Western Philosophical Thought, Comp. Ethen Gilson, Ahmadi translation, Sadegh.
14. A Short History of New Philosophy, Compiled by Roger Scroton, Translated by Ismail Sa'adati, Hekmat Publications.
15. Book of History of Western Philosophy 1 and 2, Compilation of Mehdi Zaman, Payame Noor University Press.
16th Book Abstract History of Western Philosophy, Compilation of Hossein Shoorroozi, Hossein Sanei, Marandiz Publishing.
17. The Founding Fathers of Today's Culture - Plato, Compilation by Carl Bormann, translation by Mohammad Hassan Lotfi, New Design Publications.
18. The Book Theory Theory in Aristotle's Philosophy, Compiled by Mehdi Ghavam Safari, Hekmat Publications.
19. The Book of the History of Philosophy in the Middle Ages and the Renaissance, compiled by Mohammad Ilkhani, the Publication of the Party.
20. Book of the History of Medieval and Modernist Philosophy, Compilation of Emile Barrie, Yahya Mahdavi's Translation, Kharazmi Publications.
21. The Book of Empirical Philosophers of England, Locke and Barclay, Compilation of Manuchehr Bornmehr, The Publishing House of the Institute of Philosophy and Philosophy of Iran.
22. The Book of Theory of Knowledge in Kant's Philosophy, Compilation by Ususte Hartnak, Translating Gholam Ali Hadad al-Adel, Hermes Publications.
23. Book of Ethics in Kant's Philosophy, compiled by Roger Sullivan, translated by Ezatollah Fooladvand, New Design Publications.
24. Book of Hegel's Philosophy, Compilation of Walter Thrats Sets, Translation by Hamid Enayat, Scientific and Cultural Publications.
25. Book of Entrance of Contemporary Western Philosophy, Compilation of Mahmoud Khatami, Maryam Sadat, Alam Publishing.
26. Book of Analytic Philosophy, Compiled by Hans Johann Glock, translated by Yaser Khoshlvnvs, Tarjom Publications, Humanities.
27. Contemporary Philosophy Book, Frederic Charles Copleston Compilation, Ali Asghar Halabi, Zavar Publishing.
28. Booklets on the History of Western Philosophy, Compilation by Mustafa Malekian
29. Booklet of Existential Philosophy Dr. Hedayat Alavi, Allameh Tabataba'i University.
30. The Philosophy Letter of the University of Tehran.
31. Western Philosophy Letter, Islamic Azad University, Research Branch.
32. The Letter of History of Western Philosophy of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
33. Leaflet of the History of Western Philosophy Measuring Amir Kabir, taken from most of the above sources.
Phd dissertation: Philosophy of Logic - Resources of Philosophical Logic (Logic of Propaganda and Modal Logic)
1- Book to the New Logic, Compilation of Zia Movahed, Scientific and Far-Eastern Publishing.
2. The Book of Foundations of New Logic, Compilation of Lotfollah Nabavi, Publication of the Saints.
3. Book of New Logic Skills, Zeinab Bharbari, Tehran University Press.
4- Book of Fundamentals of Philosophical Logic (Propositional Modal Section), Compilation of Lotfollah Nabavi, Brassi, Tarbiat Modares University.
5. Book of Modal Logic (Proposition Modal Section), Compilation of Zia Movahed, Hermes Publications.
6. A New Book of Revenue to Symbolic Logic: Logic of Probations, Compilation of Paul Tidman, Howard Cain, Translation by Reza Akbari, Imam Sadiq University Press.
7. Booklet of Philosophical Logic of Tehran University.
8- The Philosophical Logic of Islamic Azad University, Research Branch.
9. The Book of Fundamentals of the Philosophical Logic of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
10. The book of philosophical logic of Amir Kabir's assessment taken from most of the above sources.
Phd dissertation: Philosophy of Logic - Resources of Mathematical Logic (Collected Theory and Godel's Finality Theorem)
1- Book of Mathematical Logic, Compilation by Mohammad Ardeshir, Hermes Publishing.
2. Book of Logic for Mathematicians, Compilation of Hamilton, Translated by Mohammad Ali Pourabdollahnezhad, Imam Reza University Press.
3. An Introduction to Mathematical Logic, Compilation by Herbert Andréton, Translator Gholamreza Baradaran Khosroshahi, Mohammad Rajabi Tarkhorani, Zia Movahed, Farrokh Vatan, Abdolhamid Dadullah, University Press Publication Center.
4- Book of Collections Theory, Mathematics, Compilation of Hossein Seiflo, Tabriz University Press.
5- The book of the theory of collections and its applications, by Yufenglin and Shoving Lane authors, Amid Rasoolian's translator, University Press Publishing Center.
6. A complete guide and reference to solving the problems of the theory of collections and its uses, by Yufenglin and Shoving Lane authors, translator Shiva Rasulian, editor of Manouchehr Vesal, University Press Publishing Center.
7. Handbook and description of the issues of the theory of collections and its applications, by Alireza Ahmadi and Mohammad Reza Zamani, Omid Mehr Publications.
8. An Introduction to Collection Theory, Compilation by Azadeh Vejdi, Target Publishing.
9. An Inbound Book to Collection Theory, Compiled by Carl Herbasc, Thomas Ice, Translated by Saeed Maghsoudi, Majid Jafarian Amiri, Zanjan University Press.
10th Letter of Mathematical Logic of Tehran University.
11. Letter of Mathematical Logic of Azad University, Research Branch.
12- The Mathematical Logic of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
13. The book of philosophical logic of Amir Kabir's assessment taken from most of the above sources.
Phd dissertation: Philosophy of Logic - Resources of Philosophy of Logic
1- Book of Philosophy of Logic, Compilation by Susan Hak, Translation by Seyyed Mohammad Ali Hojjati, Taha Book Publishing
2- Book of Philosophy of Logic, Compilation of Maziar Chitzar, Hekmat Publications.
3. Book of Philosophy of Logic, Compilation by Richard Marc Sinzebry, Translation by Ali Hojjati Hekmat Publications.
4- Book of Philosophy of Conjunctional Logic: Propositions and Modes, Compilation by Steven Reid, Asadollah Fallahi, Al-Mefid Publications.
5- Book of Philosophy of Language, Compilation by Christopher Pickak, translation by Yaser Khoshlvnvs, Hekmat Publications.
6. Introduction to Philosophy of Language, written by William J. Licken, translated by Meysam Mohammadamin, Hermes Publications.
7. Book of Philosophy of Religious Language, authored by Dan Steveur, translated by Abolfazl Sajedi, Edian Publishing.
8. Booklet Philosophy of Logic of Tehran University.
9. Booklet Philosophy of Logic Azad University Research Branch.
10. The Philosophy Logic of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Institute.
11. The booklet of Amir Kabir's logic of logic which is taken from most of the above sources.
Assimilate Amir Kabir Ph.D. in the philosophy of logic.
Take a look at the English language tests in the interior
Ph.D. Volunteers After completing a PhD test and before a comprehensive test (usually after 2 years after passing the theoretical units by the student, a comprehensive test is conducted by the place of study of the University), must be in one of the national language tests or Internationally and provide evidence of it. It should be noted that this test must be presented only in the MHLE test before the doctorate.
The language test of the Ministry of Science, formerly known as the MCHE, was called the Ministry of Culture and Higher Education (Ministry of Culture and Higher Education). But in recent years, MSRT is known as the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (Ministry of Science, Research and Technology). The MSRT language test is the same as the ex- MCHE test . Most students applying for PhD abroad are welcome.And is approved by most domestic universities.
The TOEFL exam is a doctoral program in Azad University or an EPT language test, conducted by the Islamic Azad University, and all Ph.D. students at Azad University must provide the university with a score for this test or similar tests before taking the comprehensive exam. This is an English proficiency test.
UTEPT Language Test (General Language of Tehran University)
This is the University Tehran English Proficiency Test. To facilitate the continuation of PhD studies, University of Tehran conducts general language tests. Admission score in the general language test of Tehran University of UTEPT is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The MHLE test is being conducted by the Ministry of Health and Medical Education. This exam is under the Ministry of Health Language Exam.The MHLE test level is in the TOEFL language test . MHLE Language Test for Students Volunteering to Participate in All Public Medical Schools of Medical Universities. If the Medical School candidates only intend to continue their studies at national universities, it is better to attend the MHLE Language Test . However, if you attend Ph.D. in both public and private universities, you must go to the MSRT exam because the Free University does not accept MHLE.
The Trial of the Language of the Iranian Measurement Organization is designed and implemented by the National Education Assessment Organization, which is in fact the standard test for determining the level of English language knowledge. The Tilimo language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
TOEFL stands for Test of English for Foreign Learners. TOEFL Test (TOEFL) is a comprehensive English test that is required to enter more than 4,400 colleges and universities in the United States and Canada, and other parts of the world. The passing grade in the TOEFL test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The International English Language Testing System ( IELTS ) is designed to measure the readiness of volunteers to study, learn specialized skills or work and stay in English-speaking countries. Most universities in the world (especially English-speaking countries) have offered IELTS qualifications as one of the most important requirements for admission to undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degrees. Admission score inIELTS language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.