Associate professors of the social sciences on the recommendation of Amir Kabir
The Ph.D. in Social Sciences If properly selected, the first step is to go along with the passage to the Ph.D. in Social Sciences, so specialist departments for measuring the Amir Kabir to easily access Ph.D. Ph.D. candidates, compilation of the resources of the Ph.D. in Social Sciences It is possible for volunteers to do this even if they want to independently make their own resources. Volunteers are advised to use the training packages (books and pamphlets required) for each discipline (for the following reasons), but if they insist on providing resources, it is recommended that, along with the resources provided, reference, advice and The graduate degree program (PhD) provides Amir Kabir's methodology, which provides them with a planning method that can maximize the use of the minimum time.
Is it recommended reading the reference books for the doctorate in social sciences?
While reading reference books, although it is very useful and necessary, there are some disadvantages for preparing for the doctoral exam, which we will mention below:
1) The volume of this type of books is not appropriate for the test due to their useful content, since reference books focus on teaching concepts, proving cases and sometimes bringing unnecessary material and the number of questions with answers is low for practicing students. And sometimes they put the answer to the reader.
2) In this type of book, there are no quick and fast test methods to answer the doctoral exam questions.
3) The contents of some of these books seem to be inaccurate due to the selective translation, and the reader can not communicate with the book.
The reasons above and some other reasons make it necessary for us to study a comprehensive and good book. Of course, a good book should be completely in line with the reference books by eliminating their negative points, and students should not remove reference books from their minds.
Amir Kabir's Sensei Publishing House has delivered books of various disciplines in the country for the acceptance of volunteers in the Ph.D. exam, which has been widely welcomed by students. The collection of these books is compiled in the doctoral packages for each discipline, and all these books are compiled with consideration of the test resources and various reference books for each lesson. Which have the following characteristics:
Phd dissertation book Social Sciences:
In this type of book, for each lesson, a book is provided including step-by-step instruction in simple language with examples and tests provided during training. In the Institute's educational books, the unnecessary material is avoided and a summary of what is required by the volunteer is presented, and wherever there are test methods available to answer the tests. After training the contents of each chapter, the classified classifications of previous years related to that chapter, along with an explanatory response and self-test, are included with the key answer so that the student after the training content, all the tests of previous years related to that chapter To review.
Doctor's books Amir Kabir's assessment, given their highly professional and scientific structure, and the need for students, require volunteers to look at other books. Certainly, the abundance of tests, simple and fluid teaching, and the up-to-date books are one of the hallmarks of Amir Kabir's books.
Characteristics of the Ph.D. Social Sciences Assets
Amir Kabir's pamphlets have been compiled by senior executives from previous years and contain useful content and tips that save time for volunteers. Many volunteers, having seen the volume and variety of reference books, are worried about how to select the subject and the time for their study, so the volume sheets of Amir Kabir in addition to the materials compiled by the top performers, have miniscule materials and a comprehensive source, A complete and yet concise summary that addresses your need for any book or any other source.
Another advantage of the Amir Kabir training package is the ability to receive edited pamphlets without having to pay the reseller by paying. In other words, if the pamphlet is edited even one day after your purchase, you can get the new version for free from the institution.
The trends of the Ph.D. in Social Sciences and Social Work are:
The following trends in the field of social sciences include:
PhD Sociology of Trends: 1. Sociology of Economics and Development, 2. Cultural Sociology, 3. Sociology of Social Groups, 4. Sociology, Sociology of Social Issues of Iran, 6. Rural Social Development
Ph.D. Social Welfare
Ph.D Cultural Policy
Ph.D. Social Knowledge of Muslims
PhD in Anthropology
Ph.D. Social Sciences Resources - General Language Resources
1- The Practical Grammar of the English Language, Shahab Enari et al., Behavioral Publications.
2- The Book of Grammar of English, Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
3. Book of TOEFL RAHMANA, Ebrahim Nazari Teimori, Rahnama Publications.
4. Book 504 Essential Essential TOEFL, Forest Publishing.
5- The book of master's degree questions of the general language, Publication of the Organization of Assessment and Education of the country.
6. General language pamphlet of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
7- Sahel, Mohamad, Vocabulary for TOEFL and MA candidates for TOEFL.Koye Kosar Press.
8. The general language of the Amir Kabir Measurement Book is based on most of the above resources.
Resources for the Ph.D. in Social Sciences - TOEFL Language Resources
IELTS Tutorial, Mohammad Moein Jahangir and Ali Zarei, Nour Alam Publications.
2- The book of TOEFL series of questions. Ph.D., Mahmood Ramezani, Saray Edalat Publishing.
3- Book and tips on success in general and specialized language tests, compiled by Abdolreza Talaneh and Shahin Sharifi, Kiomars publications.
4. Book of English Testing and Grammar, Compiled by Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
5. The Book of Grammar Key Notes in English, Murphy Raymond, Translated by Maynette Rahmati, Science Parv Publishing.
6- Complete Book Guide for TOEFL Exam, Seyyed Mohammad Reza Naserzadeh and Yashar Dehdashti, Payam Study.
7. Letter of TOEFL, Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
8- Daneshvari, R, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
9- Barron's, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
10-Martin Hewings, Advanced grammar in use: A self-study reference and practice book for advanced learners of English: with answer, Khorvash Pub.
11- Murray Bromberg, Julius Liebb, Arthur Traiger, Husain Kabiri, absolutely essential word 504.
12- Murphy, R. English grammar in use: a self-study reference and practice book for intermediate students.
13- Murphy, R. Essential grammar in use, Danesh Parvar Pub.
14. Letter from the TOEFL doctorate, Amir Kabir's assessment, taken from most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Social Sciences Resources - Academic Talent Resources
1- A talent and readiness book for management specialty (2 volumes), Ahmad Sedaghat, Payam-e Danesh Publication.
2. Talent and Academic Readiness Book, Houshang Abbas Fam, Publishing Road.
3- The book of talent and readiness of the specialty of management, mystical, aslani, ghaffarzadeh, publishing aqn zan.
4. Book of Excellence and Academic Preparedness, GMAT 2011, Majid Habibi, Publishing.
5- The Talent and Academic Readiness Book for Management, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publications.
6- Talent and Academic Readiness Booklet for Management, Ahmad Sedaghat.
7. Booklet of talent and special education degree in management, mysticism.
8. Talent and Academic Readiness Specialty in Management, Mohammad Vakili.
9. Online solicitation of 100 solving problems Ph.D. Student, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publishing.
10- Examples of Ph.D. questions from Sharif University of Technology, Amirkabir and Tehran.
11- Educational talent leaflet, Sharif University of Technology.
12. Educational Talent Leaf, Amirkabir University of Technology.
13. Educational Talent Leaf, University Jihad of Tehran University.
14- Educational booklet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
15- The Amir Kabir Assistant Examination Letter, which is taken from most of the above resources.
Resources of the Ph.D. in Social Sciences - Resources of Rural Sociology
1- The book of rural sociology, author Mansour Vosoughi, Kayhan Publications.
2- The book of rural sociology emphasizing the dimensions of change and development in rural society, Iranian authors Mehdi Taleb and Musa Anbari, Tehran University Press.
3- An Introduction to the Sociology of Rural Development, author Mostafa Azkia, Information Publishing.
4- The book of rural sociology, compilation of Hossein Behrouzan, Sociology Publishers.
5. An Introduction to Rural Sociology, Compilation by John Bennike Siooprakash Chitambar, Translators Mustafa Azkia and Ahmed Hajaran, Ney Publications.
6. Rural Sociology: Rural Sociology with an Emphasis on Society of Iran, Compilation by Mustafa Azkia and Gholamreza Ghaffari, Nayat Publishing.
7- The book of rural sociology, compiled by Khalil Kalantari, editor of Hossein Shaban Ali Fami, Payame Noor University.
8- The book of rural sociology, author Khalil Kalantari, Payame Noor University.
9th Letter of Rural Sociology, University of Tehran.
10. Letter of Rural Sociology, Islamic Azad University, Research Branch.
11- The Rural Sociology Letter of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Institute.
12- The Rural Sociology Letter from Amir Kabir, taken from most of the above sources.
Resources for the Ph.D. in Social Sciences - Sociology of Development Resources
1- The Sociology of Rural Development and Development in Iran, Compiled by Mostafa Azkia, Information Publishing.
2- Sociology of Development, Compilation by Mustafa Azkia, Kayhan Publishing.
3- Book of social transformations in villages of Iran, compiled by Abdolali Lalsayizadeh, Navid Shiraz Publications.
4- Sociology of Development (Social Sciences), Compilation of Abdolali Lordsai Zadeh, Payame Noor University Press.
5- Sociology of Development Book, Compilation by Dr. Mohammad Taghi Sheikhi, Kayhan Publishing.
6- Sociology of Development, author of Mostafa Azkia, Word Publishing.
7- Sociology of Development, authored by Shahnaz Sedaghatzadegan, Payame Noor Publications.
8- The book of social change and development: An overview of modernization theories, affiliation and the global system, compiled by Sow Alvine, Translator Mahmoud Habibi Mazaheri, Research Institute of Strategic Studies.
9. Social Change Book, Roche Compilation, Mansoori Vosoughi Translation, Ney Publications.
10. Development Sociology Letter, University of Tehran.
11. Letter of Sociology of Development of Islamic Azad University, Research Branch.
12. Leaflet of the sociology of the development of the Amir Kabir Institute of Advanced Measurement.
13. The sociology of the development of Amir Kabir's assessment, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Resources for Ph.D. in Social Sciences - Resources of Sociology of Literature
1- Book of Sociology of Literature, Compilation of Roberaskar Peet, Translation of Morteza Kotbi, Publication.
2. Book of Society, Culture, Literature, Compilation by Lucien Goldman, Translation by Mohammad Jafar Shoainand, Cheshmeh Publications.
3. The Book of Sociology of Literature: An Introduction to Contemporary Cultural Concepts, Compilations by Andrew Milner and Jeff Barwitt, Translation by Jamal Mohammadi, Phoenix Publications.
4. Book study on the sociology of literature, Compilation of the Culture of Guidance, AJ Publishing.
5-The book on the theory and practice of sociology of literature, compiled by Hamid Sanat-e Joo, Forough Azadi Publications.
6. Letter of Sociology of Literature, University of Tehran.
7. Letter of Sociology of Literature Azad University Research Branch.
8. Letter of Literature Sociology of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Institute.
9. The booklet of Amir Kabir's Literature Sociology, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Resources of the Ph.D. in Social Sciences - Resources for Social Issues in Iran
1- Sociology of Social Deviations in Iran (Vol. 1), Compilation by Ahmad Bukharaei, Pajhwok Society Publications.
2- Sociology of Social Deviations in Iran (Vol. 2), Compilation by Ahmad Bukharaei, Publications of Sociologists.
3- The Sociology of Iran: The Cajdemann Society, Author of Hamid Reza Jalaipour, Science Publishing.
4. Sociology of Iran: Sociology of Intergenerational Relations, Compilation by Taghi Azadarmaki, Elam publications.
5. A book on the political sociology of Iran, compilation of Hossein Bashirieh, Contemporary View.
6. Sociology of Contemporary Social Issues in Iran, Compiled by Saeed Mouedfar, Our Land Publishing.
7- Journal of Social Issues, Tehran Social Science Faculty.
8- Booklet on Social Issues in Iran, University of Tehran.
9. Booklet on Social Issues in Iran, Allameh Tabataba'i University.
10- Leaflet on Social Issues in Iran (Sociology of Iran) Azad University, Science Research Branch.
11- The Sociology of Iran (Social Issues Review of Iran), Amir Kabir's Supplemental Measurement.
12. Leaflet on Social Issues in Iran. Measuring the Amir Kabir from most of the above sources.
Ph.D. Resources in Social Sciences - Political Sociology Resources
1- Book of Political Sociology, Compilation of Hossein Bashirieh, Ney Publications.
2- The book of seven theoretical approaches to social issues, compiled by Sadiq Sarvestani, Tehran University Press.
3. The book of Contemporary Political Sociology: Globalization, Politics and Power, Compilation of Kate Nash, Translated by Mohammad Taghi Delfrooz, Desert Publishing.
4. Book of Politics, Sociology and Social Theory, Compilation by Anthony Giddens, Translation by Manouchehr Saboori, Ney Publication.
5- Letter of Sociology of Literature, Tehran University.
6- Letter of Sociology of Literature, Islamic Azad University, Science Research Branch.
7- Letter of Sociology of Literature of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
8. Letter of Amir Kabir's Literature Sociology, taken from most of the above sources.
Resources for the Ph.D. in Social Sciences - Resource Theories of Sociology
1- Book of Sociology Theories, Compilation by Hossein Adibi and Abdolmaboo-Ansari, Dange Publishing.
2- Book of Sociology Theories, Compilation by Dr. Gholam Abbas Tavassoli, Publication.
3- Book of sociological theories, compiled by Maryam Zarei, Farahi Kotgan University of Publications.
4- Book of Fundamentals of Sociology, by Amanollah Gharayi, Abjad Publishing.
5- Book of Theory of Applied Sociology, Compilation by Calvin Lawrence, Translator: Gholam Abbas Tavassoli & Reza Fazel, Publication.
6- Book of Sociology Theories, Abbas Mohammadi Asl, Publications of Sociologists.
7- Book of Sociological Theories, Compilation of Hossein Adibi, Dangue Publications.
8- Book of Sociology Theories, Compilation of Abolhassan Alone, Forouzou Publication.
9. The Book of Sociology Theories in the Contemporary Period, Compiled by George Retiers, Interpreter Mohsen Sallati, Scientific Publishing.
10. Book of Sociology, Compilation by Anthony Giddens, Translator of Hassan Chavashian, Ney Publishing.
11. The Book of Recent Theories of Sociology, Hamid Reza Jalalipour and Jamal Mohammadi, Ney Publications.
12. The book on the struggle for sociologists, authored by Steven Seyythman, translated by Hadi Jalili, Ney Publication.
13. The book of sociological classical theories, compilation by Dileini's team, translation by Behrang Sedighi, Ney Publishing.
14. The Book of Modern Social Theory: From Parsens to Habermas, Compiled by Jan Krayb, Translation by Mahboubeh Mohajer, Soroush Publications.
15. An Inbound Book on the Understanding of Modern Society: Political and Economic Forms of Modernity: The State in Advanced Capitalist Societies, Compiled by Anthony McGraw, Translator Abbas Mokhtber, AJ Publishing.
16. Book of Politics, Sociology and Social Theory, Compilation by Anthony Giddens, Translated by Manouchehr Saboori, Ney Publications.
17. The Book of Basic Thoughts in Sociology, compiled by Raymond Aron, translated by Bagher Parham, Scientific-cultural publication.
18. Book of Life and Thought of the Elders of Sociology, Louis Cooper, Translator Mohsen Solati, Scientific Publishing.
19. Book of Sociological Foundations: The Origins of Fundamental Ideas in Sociology, Compilation by George Ritzer, Translation by Taghi Azad Ermaki, Simorgh Publications.
20. The Future Book of Sociology Founders, Zeitlin Compilation, Irving, M. And colleagues, translated by Ghulam Abbas Tavassoli, Qomes Publications.
21. The Book of Sociological Theories of the Twentieth Century, by Patrick Bert, Translated by Mohammad Khani, Rokhad-e-Nou Publications.
22. The book of sociological theories, compiled by A. Taghi, A. Sormaq.
23. Book of Sociology Theories, Compilation of Hussein Industrial, Pouran Research.
24- The Letter of Sociology Theories of Tehran University.
25- The Letter of Sociology Theories, Dr. Mohammad Abdollahi, Allameh Tabataba'i University
26- Letter of Sociology Theories of Azad University, Research Branch.
27. Leaflet of Sociological Theories of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
28. The book of sociological theories of Amir Kabir's assessment, taken from most of the above sources.
Ph.D. Social Sciences Resources - Resources Statistics
1- Book of statistical methods, compiled by Karim Mansourfar, Tehran University Press.
2. The book of statistical reasoning in sociology, compiled by Muller, J. H And contributors, translation by Houshang Nayibi, Ney Publications.
3. An Introduction to Social Science Statistics, Compilation by Norman R. Kurtz, translation by Habibollah Teymouri, Ney Publishing.
4. Probability and Applied Statistics Book, Compilation by Dr. Ali Delaware, Growth Publishing.
5- Book of Stats, Compilation of Adel Azar and Mansour Momeni and Saeed Jafari, Side Publishing.
6. An Inferential Story Book, Compiled by Dr Heidar Ali Hooman, Savalan Publications.
7- Book of Stats, Compilation of Goddess Arsalan and Sholeh Muradfam, Cultural Center of Education.
8- Story in Humanities, authored by Dr. Ali Delaware, Payame Noor University Press.
9. The University of Tehran Statute.
10. Allameh Tabataba'i University statistics sheet.
11. Letter of Azad University of Science Research.
12. Leaflet of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Institute.
13. The Amir Kabir Measurement Leaflet, which is derived from most of the above sources.
Ph.D. Social Sciences Resources Resources - Quantitative and qualitative research methods
1- The book of research methods in the social sciences, compiled by Earl Bobby, translated by Reza Fazel, Sadegh.
2. Book compilation in social research, compiled by D. Oh you . Doos, translation by Houshang Nayibi, Ney Publication.
3- Book of research methods in social sciences, compiled by Mehdi Irannejad Parizhi, Publications Institute of Management Research and Management.
4. A book on the critical review of research methods in the social sciences, compiled by Hossein Behroan, Ferdowsi University Press, Mashhad.
5. Book of Income on Qualitative Research, Compilation of Ave Flick, Hadi Jalili Translation, Ney Publishing.
6. A book on how to conduct social research, authoring Terzel Baker, translation of Hooshang Nayibi, Method Publishing.
7- Book of Research Methods in Social Sciences, Compiled by Bagher Saroukhani, Research Center.
8- Book of Explorers and Probations, Compilation by Faramarz Rafi Pour, Publishing Co., Publication Co.
9. Social Design Design Book, Norman Bliqi, Hassan Chavashian Translation, Ney Publications.
10. The book of research method in behavioral sciences, compiled by Zohreh Sarmad and Abbas Bazargan and Elaheh Hejazi, AJ Publishing.
11. Book Quantitative and Qualitative Research Methods in Behavioral Sciences, Compiled by Joseph Gall, Translator Dr. Nasr and Associates, Publications.
12. Multivariate regression book in Crollinger and Pad Hawrs' behavioral studies, translator Dr. Hassan Sarai, Publication Center for Academic Publishing.
13. The book of research methods in behavioral sciences, compiled by Dr. Ali Delaware, Duran Publishing.
14- The Book of Knowing the Scientific Method in Behavioral Sciences, Compiled by Dr. Heidar Ali Hooman, Publication of the Positions.
15. Book of Research Methods, Compilation by Nasrollah Faraji, Pouran Research.
16. The book of research methodology, compilation of Mojtaba Tiba, Culture Cultural Education Publishing.
17. The book of research method in behavioral sciences, compiled by Hasan Pasha Sharifi and Nastaran Sharifi, Sokhan Publishing.
18. Book of Statistical Methods in Behavioral Sciences, authored by Duncan Cramer and Denis Hewitt, translator Hassan Pasha Sharifi and Jafar Najafi Zand and Nasrin Sharifi, Sokhan Publishing.
19. Leaflet of Quantitative and Qualitative Research Methodology of Dr. Azkia and Dr. Sediq University of Tehran.
20. Leaflet of the Quantitative and Qualitative Research Methodology of Azad University Research Branch.
21. Leaflet of the Advanced Quantitative and Qualitative Research Methodology of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
22. The booklet on the quantitative and qualitative research method of Amir Kabir's assessment, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Asses the Amir Kabir test the doctorate of social sciences.
Take a look at the English language tests in the interior
Ph.D. Volunteers After completing a PhD test and before a comprehensive test (usually after 2 years after passing the theoretical units by the student, a comprehensive test is conducted by the place of study of the University), must be in one of the national language tests or Internationally and provide evidence of it. It should be noted that this test must be presented only in the MHLE test before the doctorate.
The language test of the Ministry of Science, formerly known as the MCHE, was called the Ministry of Culture and Higher Education (Ministry of Culture and Higher Education). But in recent years, MSRT is known as the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (Ministry of Science, Research and Technology). The MSRT language test is the same as the ex- MCHE test . Most students applying for PhD abroad are welcome.And is approved by most domestic universities.
The TOEFL exam is a doctoral program in Azad University or an EPT language test, conducted by the Islamic Azad University, and all Ph.D. students at Azad University must provide the university with a score for this test or similar tests before taking a comprehensive examination. This is an English proficiency test.
UTEPT Language Test (General Language of Tehran University)
This is the University Tehran English Proficiency Test. To facilitate the continuation of PhD studies, University of Tehran conducts general language tests. Admission score in the general language test of Tehran University of UTEPT is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The MHLE test is being conducted by the Ministry of Health and Medical Education. This exam is under the Ministry of Health Language Exam.The MHLE test level is in the TOEFL language test . MHLE Language Test for Students Volunteering to Participate in All Public Medical Schools of Medical Universities. If the Medical School candidates are only willing to continue their studies at national universities, it is better to attend the MHLE Language Test . However, if you attend Ph.D. in both public and private universities, you must go to the MSRT exam because the Free University does not accept MHLE.
The Trial of the Language of the Iranian Measurement Organization is designed and implemented by the National Education Assessment Organization, which is in fact the standard test for determining the level of English language knowledge. The Tilimo language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
TOEFL stands for Test of English for Foreign Learners. TOEFL Test (TOEFL) is a comprehensive English test that is required to enter more than 4,400 colleges and universities in the United States and Canada, and other parts of the world. The passing grade in the TOEFL test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The International English Language Testing System ( IELTS ) is designed to measure the readiness of volunteers to continue their education, to acquire specialized skills or work and stay in English-speaking countries. Most universities in the world (especially English-speaking countries) have offered IELTS qualifications as one of the most important requirements for admission to undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degrees.Admission score in IELTS language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.