Ph.D. Res.p. of Economic Sciences on the recommendation of Amir Kabir
The Ph.D. in Economic Sciences, if properly selected, is the first step on the path toward admission to the Ph.D. in Economic Sciences. Therefore, the specialized departments of Amir Kabir's Assay for the ease of access to Ph.D. Ph.D. Ph.D. Researcher resources are compiled and compiled. It is possible for volunteers to do this even if they want to independently make their own resources. Volunteers are advised to use the training packages (books and pamphlets required) for each discipline (for the following reasons), but if they insist on providing resources, it is recommended that, along with the resources provided, reference, advice and The graduate degree program (PhD) provides Amir Kabir's methodology, which provides them with a planning method that can maximize the use of the minimum time.
Is it recommended reading the reference books for the doctorate in economics?
While reading reference books, although it is very useful and necessary, there are some disadvantages for preparing for the doctoral exam, which we will mention below:
1) The volume of this type of books is not appropriate for the test due to their useful content, since reference books focus on teaching concepts, proving cases and sometimes bringing unnecessary material and the number of questions with answers is low for practicing students. And sometimes they put the answer to the reader.
2) In this type of book, there are no quick and fast test methods to answer the doctoral exam questions.
3) The contents of some of these books seem to be inaccurate due to the selective translation, and the reader can not communicate with the book.
The reasons above and some other reasons make it necessary for us to study a comprehensive and good book. Of course, a good book should be completely in line with the reference books by eliminating their negative points, and students should not remove reference books from their minds.
Amir Kabir's Sensei Publishing House has delivered books of various disciplines in the country for the acceptance of volunteers in the Ph.D. exam, which has been widely welcomed by students. The collection of these books is compiled in the doctoral packages for each discipline, and all these books are compiled by taking into account the source of the test and the various reference books for each lesson. Which have the following characteristics:
Phd dissertation book Economics:
In this type of book, for each lesson, a book is provided including step-by-step instruction in simple language with examples and tests provided during training. In the Institute's educational books, the unnecessary material is avoided and a summary of what is required by the volunteer is presented, and wherever there are test methods available to answer the tests. After training the contents of each chapter, the classified classifications of previous years related to that chapter, along with an explanatory response and self-test, are included with the key answer so that the student after the training content, all the tests of previous years related to that chapter To review.
Doctor's books Amir Kabir's assessment, given their highly professional and scientific structure, and the need for students, require volunteers to look at other books. Certainly, the abundance of tests, simple and fluid teaching, and the up-to-date books are one of the hallmarks of Amir Kabir's books.
Characteristics of Ph.D. Associate Professors of Amir Kabir University of Economics
Amir Kabir's pamphlets have been compiled by senior executives from previous years and contain useful content and tips that save time for volunteers. Many volunteers, having seen the volume and variety of reference books, are worried about how to select the subject and the time for their study, so the volume sheets of Amir Kabir are in addition to the materials compiled by the top performers, have an advanced content, and a comprehensive source, A complete and yet concise summary that addresses your need for any book or any other source.
Another advantage of the Amir Kabir training package is the ability to receive edited pamphlets without having to pay the reseller by paying. In other words, if the pamphlet is edited even one day after your purchase, you can get the new version free of charge from the institution.
The thesis of Ph.D. in Economic and Public Economics is:
The following trends in Ph.D. in General Economics and Economics are:
Ph.D. in Economic Sciences Economic Inclination
Ph.D. in Economics. Econometric orientation
Ph.D. in Economic Sciences
Ph.D. in Economic Sciences Islamic Economics
Ph.D. in Economic Sciences. General Economics
Ph.D. in Economic Sciences Economic Development
Ph.D in Economics, International Economics
Ph.D. in Economic Sciences Economic Trend
Ph.D. in Economic Sciences. Urban and Regional Economics
Ph.D. in Economic Sciences Economic Resource Orienteering
Ph.D. in Economic Sciences. Economic Thoughts
Ph.D. in Economic Sciences. Economic orientation
PhD in Economics Math
PhD in Economics Institutionalist tendency
PhD in Economics
Ph.D. Economics Health Economics Trend
Ph.D. Resources in Economic Sciences - General Language Resources
1- The Practical Grammar of the English Language, Shahab Enari et al., Behavioral Publications.
2- The Book of Grammar of English, Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
3. Book of TOEFL RAHMANA, Ebrahim Nazari Teimori, Rahnama Publications.
4. Book 504 Essential Essential TOEFL, Forest Publishing.
5- The book of master's degree questions of the general language, Publication of the Organization of Assessment and Education of the country.
6. General language pamphlet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
7- Sahel, Mohamad, Vocabulary for TOEFL and MA candidates for TOEFL.Koye Kosar Press.
8. The general language of the Amir Kabir Measurement Book is based on most of the above resources.
Resources for Ph.D. in Economic Sciences - TOEFL Language Resources
IELTS Tutorial, Mohammad Moein Jahangir and Ali Zarei, Nour Alam Publications.
2- The book of TOEFL series of questions. Ph.D., Mahmood Ramezani, Saray Edalat Publishing.
3- Book and tips on success in general and specialized language tests, compiled by Abdolreza Talaneh and Shahin Sharifi, Kiomars publications.
4. Book of English Testing and Grammar, Compiled by Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
5. The Book of Grammar Key Notes in English, Murphy Raymond, Translated by Maynette Rahmati, Science Parv Publishing.
6- Complete Book Guide for TOEFL Exam, Seyyed Mohammad Reza Naserzadeh and Yashar Dehdashti, Payam Study.
7- Letter of TOEFL, Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
8- Daneshvari, R, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
9- Barron's, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
10-Martin Hewings, Advanced grammar in use: A self-study reference and practice book for advanced learners of English: with answer, Khorvash Pub.
11- Murray Bromberg, Julius Liebb, Arthur Traiger, Husain Kabiri, absolutely essential word 504.
12- Murphy, R. English grammar in use: a self-study reference and practice book for intermediate students.
13- Murphy, R. Essential grammar in use, Danesh Parvar Pub.
14. Letter from the TOEFL doctorate, Amir Kabir's assessment, taken from most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Resources in Economic Sciences - Academic Talent Resources
1- A talent and readiness book for management specialty (2 volumes), Ahmad Sedaghat, Payam-e Danesh Publication.
2. Talent and Academic Readiness Book, Houshang Abbas Fam, Publishing Road.
3- The book of talent and readiness of the specialty of management, mystical, aslani, ghaffarzadeh, publishing aqn zan.
4. Book of Excellence and Academic Preparedness, GMAT 2011, Majid Habibi, Publisher.
5- The Talent and Academic Readiness Book for Management, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publications.
6- Talent and Academic Readiness Booklet for Management, Ahmad Sedaghat.
7. Booklet of talent and special education degree in management, mysticism.
8. Talent and Academic Readiness Specialty in Management, Mohammad Vakili.
9. Online solicitation of 100 solving problems Ph.D. Student, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publishing.
10- Examples of Ph.D. questions from Sharif University of Technology, Amirkabir and Tehran.
11- Educational talent leaflet, Sharif University of Technology.
12. Educational Talent Leaf, Amirkabir University of Technology.
13. Educational Talent Leaf, University Jihad of Tehran University.
14- Educational booklet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
15- The Amir Kabir Assistant Examination Letter, which is taken from most of the above resources.
1- The book of mathematics and its application in management (basic and applied mathematics), compiled by Mohammad Faryabi Baseman and Akbar Alam Tabriz, Eshraghi Publishing House, Saffar.
2- Book of Mathematics and its Application in Management, Compiled by Jamshid Salehi Sedghiani, Iraj Ebrahimi, Hustan Publications.
3. The book of mathematics and its application in management, Compilation of Massoud Nikookar, Publishing Papers of Basic Sciences.
4. Book of Mathematics and its Application in Management and Accounting, Compilation by Hadi Ranjbaran, Proof Publishing.
5. General Mathematics: Economics, Management and Accounting, Compilation of Omid Mahmoudian, Publishing.
6- Book of Mathematics Test Collection, compilation of Kamal Hassan Nejad, Sabzan Publications.
7- The Applied Mathematics Test Book, Compilation by Vahid Nasehi Farr, Pouran Publishing Research.
8- Book of Mathematics, Compilation of Ali Rezaei, Water City Publishing.
9. Book of Mathematics and its Application in Management, Compilation of Lida Farrokh and Mohammad Jolandari Mamaghani, Payame Noor University Press.
10- Mathematical pamphlet of Tehran University.
11. Allameh Tabatabai University of Mathematics.
12- Mathematical pamphlet of Azad University Research Branch.
13. Notebook and Mathematical Testing of Amir Kabir's Supplemental Measurement.
14. The Amir Kabir Mathematical Booklet, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Ph.D. Resources in Economic Sciences - Statistics Resources
1- The book of statistics and its application in management (Volume 1 and 2), Compilation of Adel Azar and Mansour Momeni and Saeed Jafari, Publications.
2- The Applied Story Book, Compilation by Vahid Nasehi Far, Terme Publishing.
3. Book of Stats and Probabilities, Compilation by Hadi Ranjbaran, Proof Publishing.
4- The Theory of Probability and Applied Statistics (Statistical Analysis), Author of Akbar Alam Tabriz and Babak Haji Mohammad Reza Satrabi, Saffar Publishing.
5- The book on the application of statistics in economics and management, compiled by Hamid Sepahdostat, Nulalam Publications.
6. Advanced Statistical Analysis, Compiled by Jamshid Salehi Sedghiani, Fresh Air Publishing.
7- The Structure of Statistics and its Application in Management 1 and 2, Compiled by Jamshid Salehi Sedghiani and Iraj Ebrahimi, Hastan Publications.
8- The book of statistics and its application in management and economics, compiled by Gholamreza Jandaghi, Alam Gostar Karimah Publications.
9. The Book of Statistics and its Application in Management and Accounting, Compiled by Hadi Ranjbaran, Proof Publishing.
10. The book of statistics and its application in management, Compiled by Massoud Nikookar, Publishing Papers of Basic Sciences.
11. The Book of Statistics and its Application in Management, Compilation of Goddess Arsalan and Sholeh Muradfam, Culture Cultural Education Publishing.
12. Allameh Tabataba'i University statistics booklet.
13. Leaflet of the University of Tehran.
14. Letter of Statistics of Azad University Research Branch.
15. Leaflet of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Institute.
16. The Amir Kabir Measurement Leaflet, which is derived from most of the above sources.
Resources of Ph.D. in Economic Sciences - Resources of Iranian Economy
1. The book of non-developmental circles in the Iranian economy, compiled by Hossein Azimi, Ney Publications.
2- Book of Economy of Iran and the Concept of Underdevelopment, Compilation by Masoud Neli, Sharif University Press.
3. Book of Familiarity with the Iranian Economy, Compiled by Ibrahim Razzaghi, Ney Publications.
4- Structural Adjustment Book, Poverty and Social Abnormalities, Compilation of Fatemeh Babaei, Desert Publishing.
5- Economic Development Book of Iran, Compilation by Mohammad Bagher Beheshti, Tabriz University Press.
6- The book of Iranian economy in the context of globalization, compiled by Mohammad Mehdi Behkish, Nayat Publishing.
7. The book of Iranian economy during the structural adjustment, compiled by Farshad Momeni, R & D.
8- Book of Money and Banking and Financial Institutions, Compiled by Ahmad Mojtahed and Ali Hasanzadeh, Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
9. The book of the World Trade Organization and the annexation of Iran, compiled by Vahid Bazgari, Gomes Publications.
10. Iranian Economy Book, Compilation by Seyyed Ahmad Nakhjavani, Iranian Center for Industrial Education and Research.
11. An Analysis of the Socioeconomic Dimensions of the Increasing Prices of Energy Carriers, Compiled by Hasan Sobhani.
12. Collection of Economic Research, Compilation of the Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
13. Proceedings of the Iranian Economy Dr. Mostafa Emadzadeh University of Isfahan.
14. Iran Economics Leaf Dr. Ebbashimi University of Tehran.
15. Iranian Economics Letter. Azad University Research Branch.
16- The Economics Letter of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
17. Iran's Economic Leaflet Measuring Amir Kabir, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Ph.D. Resources in Economic Sciences - Islamic Economics Resources
1- Book of Basics of Islamic Economics, Comp.
2- What is the book of Islamic economics? Compilation by Mohammad Omar Chapra, Translation by Mahboubeh Mahdavi and Hossein Abbasiinejad, Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
3. Islamic Economics Book, Compilation by Saeed Farahani Fard, Young Andisheh Center.
4- Book of Fifty Lessons in Islamic Economics, Compilation by Mohammad Ali Teshkiri, East Asian Culture Publishing.
5- Book of Islamic Economics, Compilation of Gholamreza Mesbahi, Publishing House of Islamic Culture Publishing.
6- Book of jurisprudential principles of Islamic economics, compilation of Mohammad Mehdi Karami and Mohammad Pourmand, Publication of the Seyed.
7- Booklet Theoretical and Philosophical Principles of Islamic Economics Dr. Eyvazlou Imam Sadiq University (AS).
8- Islamic Economics Letter Dr. Eyvazlou University of Tehran.
9. Islamic Economics Letter Islamic Azad University Research Branch.
10. The Islamic Economics Booklet of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
11. The Islamic Economics Letter on Amir Kabir's assessment of most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Resources in Economic Sciences - Microeconomic Resources
1. Microeconomic Economics (Geometric and Algebraic), Compilation by Dr. Mohammadi, Terme Publishing.
2- Book of Theory and Microeconomic Matters, Compilation by Dominique Salvatore, translated by Hasan Sobhani. Ney Publishing.
3- Economic Analysis: Theory and Application (Microeconomics) Compiled by Charles Morris and Owen Phillips, translated by Hassan Sobhani, Tehran University Press.
4. Microeconomic book, compiled by Charles Ferguson and John Gould, translated by Mahmoud Roozbehan, University Press Publication Center.
5- Book of microeconomic theory, compilation by Richard Baile, translated by Hossein Raghfar, Ney Publication.
6- The Economics of Microeconomics, Dr Mohsen Nazari, Pouran Research.
7- Book 2000 Quadruple Quadruple Quadrant Question, Compiled by Dr Mohsen Nazari, Publishing Ghazan Danesh.
8- Microeconomic Business 2: Theories and Applications, by Dr. Abbas Shakeri, Release.
9. Microeconomic book, compiled by Jamshid Pajouyan, Payame Noor University Press.
10. The microeconomic pamphlet of Dr. Nofrasty of Shahid Beheshti University.
11. Microeconomics pamphlet of Tehran University.
12. Allameh Tabataba'i University microeconomic pamphlet.
13. Microeconomic pamphlet of Azad University, Science Research Branch.
14. The microeconomic pamphlet of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
15. The microeconomic pamphlet of Amir Kabir, taken from most of the above sources.
Ph.D. Resources in Economic Sciences - Macroeconomic Resources
1- Macroeconomic book, compilation of Gregory Manki, Translators Hamid Reza, Brothers Sorkai and Ali Parsayian, Allameh Tabatabaee University Press.
2. New Economics Manual, compiled by Brian Snowden and Howard Wayne, translated by Ali Souri and Mansour Khalili Iraqi, Brothers Publishing.
3. Book of Theory of Macroeconomic Policies, authored by William Branson, translated by Abbas Shakeri, Ney Publishing.
4- Advanced Economics, Compiled by David Romer, translated by Mehdi Taghavi, Azad University Press.
5. The Book of Macroeconomics (Volume 1 and 2), Compilation by Timur Rahmani, Payame Noor University Press.
6. Macroeconomic book (Volume 1 and 2), Compilation by Abbas Shakeri, Pars Journal.
7- Macroeconomic book, compilation of Gholam Hossein Khorshidi, Brothers Publishing.
8- Book 2000 The Macroeconomic Test, Compilation by Mohsen Nazari, Publishing Ghazan Danesh.
9. The Book of Macroeconomics, Compilation of Hamid Kurdbacheh, Nour Alam Publications.
10. The Book of Macroeconomics, Compilation by Timur Rahmani, Brothers Publishing.
11. The Book of Macroeconomics of Tehran University.
12. The booklet of macroeconomics of Allameh Tabataba'i University.
13- Macroeconomic pamphlet of Azad University Research Branch.
14- Macroeconomic booklet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
15 - The Amir Kabir Measurement Macroeconomic Booklet, which is derived from most of the above resources.
Resources of the Ph.D. in Economic Sciences - Econometric Resources
1- Econometrics (1 and 2), Compilation by Damodar Gujarati, Translator Hamid Abrishami, Tehran University Press.
2- The book of Econometric Principles with the Approach to the Issues of Iran, Author of Majid Maddah, Nour Alam Publications.
3. Book of econometrics, compilation by Stephen G. Schmidt, Translator Ali Ghanbari, Noor Alam Publication, Tarbiat Modares University.
4. The Econometric Study Book, Comp. Wallis, Translator Hamid Abrishami, Publications.
5- Book of econometrics, compilation by Timur Mohammadi and Parviz Mohammadzadeh, Terme Publishing.
6. Econometric pamphlets, Tehran University.
7. Econometric pamphlets, Shahid Beheshti University.
8- Econometrics pamphlet of Azad University, Science Research Branch.
9. Econometric pamphlet, Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
10. The econometric study book of Amir Kabir, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Assimilate the Amir Kabir Ph.D. in Economics.
Take a look at the English language tests in the interior
Ph.D. Volunteers After completing a PhD test and before a comprehensive test (usually after 2 years after passing the theoretical units by the student, a comprehensive test is conducted by the place of study of the University), must be in one of the national language tests or Internationally and provide evidence of it. It should be noted that this test must be provided only in the MHLE test before the doctorate.
The language test of the Ministry of Science, formerly known as the MCHE, was called the Ministry of Culture and Higher Education (Ministry of Culture and Higher Education). But in recent years, MSRT is known as the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (Ministry of Science, Research and Technology). The MSRT language test is the same as the ex- MCHE test . Most students applying for PhD abroad are welcome.And is approved by most domestic universities.
The TOEFL exam is a doctoral program in Azad University or an EPT language test, conducted by the Islamic Azad University, and all Ph.D. students at Azad University must provide the university with a score for this test or similar tests before taking the comprehensive exam. This is an English proficiency test.
UTEPT Language Test (General Language of Tehran University)
This is the University Tehran English Proficiency Test. To facilitate the continuation of PhD studies, University of Tehran conducts general language tests. Admission score in the general language test of Tehran University of UTEPT is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The MHLE test is being conducted by the Ministry of Health and Medical Education. This exam is under the Ministry of Health Language Exam.The MHLE test level is in the TOEFL language test . MHLE Language Test for Students Volunteering to Participate in All Public Medical Schools of Medical Universities. If the Medical School candidates only intend to continue their studies at national universities, it is better to attend the MHLE Language Test . However, if you attend Ph.D. in both public and private universities, you must go to the MSRT exam because the Free University does not accept MHLE.
The Trial of the Language of the Iranian Measurement Organization is designed and implemented by the National Education Assessment Organization, which is in fact the standard test for determining the level of English language knowledge. The Tilimo language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
TOEFL stands for Test of English for Foreign Learners. TOEFL Test (TOEFL) is a comprehensive English test that is required to enter more than 4,400 colleges and universities in the United States and Canada, and other parts of the world. The passing grade in the TOEFL test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The International English Language Testing System ( IELTS ) is designed to measure the readiness of volunteers to study, learn specialized skills or work and stay in English-speaking countries. Most universities in the world (especially English-speaking countries) have offered IELTS qualifications as one of the most important requirements for admission to undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degrees. Admission score inIELTS language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.