Resources of the Ph.D. in Theology of Religions and Gnostics at the University of the Azad University. Code 2131
The resources of the doctorate of religions and mysticism are recommended on the recommendation of Amir Kabir
The resources of the doctoral thesis of religions and mysticism, if correctly selected, are the first correct steps in the direction of the passage in the doctoral thesis. Therefore, the specialized departments of Amir Kabir's assessment of the readiness of the volunteers to pass Ph.D. tests, the resources of the doctoral thesis and mysticism are compiled. And it has been compiled so that volunteers can do this even if they themselves want to source their resources independently. Volunteers are advised to use the training packages (books and pamphlets required) for each discipline (for the following reasons), but if they insist on providing resources, it is recommended that, along with the resources provided, reference, advice and The graduate degree program (PhD) provides Amir Kabir's methodology, which provides them with a planning method that can maximize the use of the minimum time.
Is it recommended reading the reference books for the doctoral degree of religions and mysticism?
While reading reference books, although it is very useful and necessary, there are some disadvantages for preparing for the doctoral exam, which we will mention below:
1) The volume of this type of books is not appropriate for the test due to their useful content, since reference books focus on teaching concepts, proving cases and sometimes bringing unnecessary material and the number of questions with answers is low for practicing students. And sometimes they put the answer to the reader.
2) In this type of book, there are no quick and fast test methods to answer the doctoral exam questions.
3) The contents of some of these books seem to be inaccurate due to the selective translation, and the reader can not communicate with the book.
The reasons above and some other reasons make it necessary for us to study a comprehensive and good book. Of course, a good book should be completely in line with the reference books by eliminating their negative points, and students should not remove reference books from their minds.
Amir Kabir's Sensei Publishing House has delivered books of various disciplines in the country for the acceptance of volunteers in the Ph.D. exam, which has been widely welcomed by students. The collection of these books is compiled in the doctoral packages for each discipline, and all these books are compiled with consideration of the test resources and various reference books for each lesson. Which have the following characteristics:
Dictionaries of PhD Studies in Religions and Gnostics:
In this type of book, for each lesson, a book is provided including step-by-step instruction in simple language with examples and tests provided during training. In the Institute's educational books, the unnecessary material is avoided and a summary of what is required by the volunteer is presented, and wherever there are test methods available to answer the tests. After training the contents of each chapter, the classified classifications of previous years related to that chapter, along with an explanatory response and self-test, are included with the key answer so that the student after the training content, all the tests of previous years related to that chapter To review.
Doctor's books Amir Kabir's assessment, given their highly professional and scientific structure, and the need for students, require volunteers to look at other books. Certainly, the abundance of tests, simple and fluid teaching, and the up-to-date books are one of the hallmarks of Amir Kabir's books.
Significant features of the Ph.D. Religious Packages and Gnostic Measures of Amir Kabir
Amir Kabir's pamphlets have been compiled by senior executives from previous years and contain useful content and tips that save time for volunteers. Many volunteers, having seen the volume and variety of reference books, are worried about how to select the subject and the time for their study, so the volume sheets of Amir Kabir in addition to the materials compiled by the top performers, have miniscule materials and a comprehensive source, A complete and yet concise summary that addresses your need for any book or any other source.
Another advantage of the Amir Kabir training package is the ability to receive edited pamphlets without having to pay the reseller by paying. In other words, if the pamphlet is edited even one day after your purchase, you can get the new version for free from the institution.
The tendencies of Ph.D. in theology and Islamic and national studies are:
The following disciplines in the field of doctoral theses and general mysticism are:
PhD in theology and theology, religions and mysticism
Ph.D. Comparative Studies of Religions Christian Theology
Ph.D. Comparative Studies of Islamic Religions
PhD of Islamic mysticism and ideas of Imam Khomeini (RA)
PhD Mysticism and Sufism
PhD Sufism and Islamic mysticism
Doctor of Wahhabiology
Phd dissertation resources of religions and mysticism - General language resources
1- The Practical Grammar of the English Language, Shahab Enari et al., Behavioral Publications.
2- The Book of Grammar of English, Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
3. Book of TOEFL RAHMANA, Ebrahim Nazari Teimori, Rahnama Publications.
4. Book 504 Essential Essential TOEFL, Forest Publishing.
5- The book of master's degree questions of the general language, Publication of the Organization of Assessment and Education of the country.
6. General language pamphlet of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
7- Sahel, Mohamad, Vocabulary for TOEFL and MA candidates for TOEFL.Koye Kosar Press.
8. The general language of the Amir Kabir Measurement Book is based on most of the above resources.
Resources of the Ph.D. in Religions and Gnostics - TOEFL Language Resources
IELTS Tutorial, Mohammad Moein Jahangir and Ali Zarei, Nour Alam Publications.
2- The book of TOEFL series of questions. Ph.D., Mahmood Ramezani, Saray Edalat Publishing.
3- Book and tips on success in general and specialized language tests, compiled by Abdolreza Talaneh and Shahin Sharifi, Kiomars publications.
4. Book of English Testing and Grammar, Compiled by Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
5. The Book of Grammar Key Notes in English, Murphy Raymond, Translated by Maynette Rahmati, Science Parv Publishing.
6- Complete Book Guide for TOEFL Exam, Seyyed Mohammad Reza Naserzadeh and Yashar Dehdashti, Payam Study.
7- Letter of TOEFL, Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
8- Daneshvari, R, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
9- Barron's, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
10-Martin Hewings, Advanced grammar in use: A self-study reference and practice book for advanced learners of English: with answer, Khorvash Pub.
11- Murray Bromberg, Julius Liebb, Arthur Traiger, Husain Kabiri, absolutely essential word 504.
12- Murphy, R. English grammar in use: a self-study reference and practice book for intermediate students.
13- Murphy, R. Essential grammar in use, Danesh Parvar Pub.
14. Letter from the TOEFL doctorate, Amir Kabir's assessment, taken from most of the above resources.
Resources of the Ph.D. in Religions and Mysticism - Resources of Academic Talent
1- A talent and readiness book for management specialty (2 volumes), Ahmad Sedaghat, Payam-e Danesh Publication.
2. Talent and Academic Readiness Book, Houshang Abbas Fam, Publishing Road.
3- The book of talent and readiness of the specialty of management, mystical, aslani, ghaffarzadeh, publishing aqn zan.
4. Book of Excellence and Academic Preparedness, GMAT 2011, Majid Habibi, Publisher.
5- The Talent and Academic Readiness Book for Management, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publications.
6- Talent and Academic Readiness Booklet for Management, Ahmad Sedaghat.
7. Booklet of talent and special education degree in management, mysticism.
8. Talent and Academic Readiness Specialty in Management, Mohammad Vakili.
9. Online solicitation of 100 solving problems Ph.D. Student, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publishing.
10- Examples of Ph.D. questions from Sharif University of Technology, Amirkabir and Tehran.
11- Educational talent leaflet, Sharif University of Technology.
12. Educational Talent Leaf, Amirkabir University of Technology.
13- Academic Talent, Academic Jihad University of Tehran.
14- Educational booklet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
15- The Amir Kabir Student Awareness Booklet, which is taken from most of the above resources.
Resources of the Ph.D. in Religions and Gnostics - Arabic Language Resources
1- Al Arabiya Book, Compilation of Rashid Sharon, Mythological Publications.
2- The book of translation and alphabet narration of al-Arabiya: The only part, Compilation of Rashid Sharon, Translator Seyyed Ali Hosseini, Daral Alam Publications.
3- The book of Ibn'Aqil on Elijah Ibn Malik, Compiled by Dr. Seyed Hamid Tabibian, Amir Kabir Publishing.
4- Book of Applied Rules of Arabic Language, Compilation by Dr. Fazlollah Mirghaderi and Dr. Zahra Riahi Land, Shiraz University Press.
5- Syntax for Student, Compilation by Seyyed Mohammad Radmanesh, Publishing to Publishing.
6. A Comprehensive Review of Arabic Literature in Persian, Compiled by Dr. Mohammad Hossein Bayat, Shaheed Beheshti Publishing House.
7- Book of Thousand and Thousands Arabic Classics (Al-Arabiya + Al-Duraz al-Arabiya), author of Ali Zaigami and Habib Keshavarz, Faghihahi Publications.
8. Collection of questions in Arabic spelling and grammar, compiled by Hamid Abedi Firoozjayi, Transformers Publishers.
9. Arabic Arabic pamphlet of Tehran University.
10. Arabic language pamphlet, Islamic Azad University, Research Branch.
11. Arabic pamphlet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
12. Arabic pamphlet for Amir Kabir, taken from most of the above resources.
Resources of the Ph.D. in Religions and Sufism - Resources of Religions and Religions
1- The History of Islamic Religions, compiled by Mohammad Abu Zahra, translated by Alireza Imani, University of Religions and Publications.
2. A book on the history of religions and religions, compiled by Mir Hossein Mirhashemi, the publication of Haq al-Ayuran.
3. Book in Religions, Frederic Charles Copleston Compilation, Translation by Mahmoud Yusuf Sani, University Press, Religious Studies.
4- Book of the History of Religions and Religions in Iran, Compilation by Abbas Ghadiani, Publishing Culture.
5- Book of the History of Religions in Iran, Compiled by Massoud Jalali Moghaddam, Amir Kabir Publishing.
6- The book of the master's degree in theology of theology: religions and mysticism, compiled by Isa Ahmadian and Yousef Tahmasebzadeh, Transformers Publishers.
7- Book of Religions and Religions at Allameh Tabataba'i University.
8. The Book of Religions and Religions of Tehran University.
9. The booklet of Religions and Religions of Azad University Research Branch.
10. The book of religious and religious beliefs of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
11. The pamphlet of the Amir Kabir Measurement Religions and Religions, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Sources of Gnostic and Sufism Ph.D.
1- Book Search in Sufism of Iran, Compilation of Abdolhossein Zarin Kob, Amir Kabir Publishing.
2- The Book of the Basics of Gnosticism and Sufism, Compilation of Qasem Ansari, Taheri Library Publications.
3- The book of search sequence in Sufism of Iran, compilation of Abdolhossein Zarin Kob, Amir Kabir Publishing.
4- Book of the Origins of Sufism and Islamic Sufism, Compilation of Seyyed Ma'matollah Taghavi Behbahani, Reza Publishing.
5- Book on the Sufism and Islamic Sufism, compiled by William Chitac, translated by Galilee Parvin, Hekmat Publications.
6- The book of the concept of mysticism, Author of Ali Movahedian Attar, Qom Islamic Seminary Publication.
7- Book of Sufism, Written by William Chitik, Translation by Mohammad Reza Rajabi, Ghom Alamieh Publications.
8. An Introduction to the Basis of Gnosticism and Sufism, Compilation by Seyyed Ziaeddin Sajjadi, Side Publishing.
9. The Book of Values of Sufi Heritage, Compilation of Abdolhossein Zarin Koub, Arya Publishing.
10. The Book of Sufism: The Evolution of Islamic Mysticism from the Seventh to the Tenth Centuries, Compilation by Seyyed Ali Asghar Mirbagherifard, Sadegh.
11. Book of mysticism and Sufism, compilation of Mohammad Reza Kashefi, Publishing House of the Ministry of Education.
12- The book of the master's degree in theology of theology: religions and mysticism, compiled by Isa Ahmadian and Yousef Tahmasebzadeh, Transformers Publishers.
13. The Book of Sufism and Sufism of Allame Tabatabai University.
14. Booklet of Sufism and Sufism of Tehran University.
15- The Sufism and Sufism of Islamic Azad University, Science Research Branch.
16. The Sufism and Sufism Letter from the Amir Kabir Supplemental Measuring Institute.
17. The Sufism and Sufism Letter of the Amir Kabir, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Assimilate the Amir Kabir Ph.D. Religion and Sufism.
Take a look at the English language tests in the interior
Ph.D. Volunteers After completing a PhD test and before a comprehensive test (usually after 2 years after passing the theoretical units by the student, a comprehensive test is conducted by the place of study of the University), must be in one of the national language tests or Internationally and provide evidence of it. It should be noted that this test must be presented only in the MHLE test before the doctorate.
The language test of the Ministry of Science, formerly known as the MCHE, was called the Ministry of Culture and Higher Education (Ministry of Culture and Higher Education). But in recent years, MSRT is known as the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (Ministry of Science, Research and Technology). The MSRT language test is the same as the ex- MCHE test . Most students applying for PhD abroad are welcome.And is approved by most domestic universities.
The TOEFL exam is a doctoral program in Azad University or an EPT language test, conducted by the Islamic Azad University, and all Ph.D. students at Azad University must provide the university with a score for this test or similar tests before taking the comprehensive exam. This is an English proficiency test.
UTEPT Language Test (General Language of Tehran University)
This is the University Tehran English Proficiency Test. To facilitate the continuation of PhD studies, University of Tehran conducts general language tests. Admission score in the general language test of Tehran University of UTEPT is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The MHLE test is being conducted by the Ministry of Health and Medical Education. This exam is under the Ministry of Health Language Exam.The MHLE test level is in the TOEFL language test . MHLE Language Test for Students Volunteering to Participate in All Public Medical Schools of Medical Universities. If the Medical School candidates only intend to continue their studies at national universities, it is better to attend the MHLE Language Test . However, if you attend Ph.D. in both public and private universities, you must go to the MSRT exam because the Free University does not accept MHLE.
The Trial of the Language of the Iranian Measurement Organization is designed and implemented by the National Education Assessment Organization, which is in fact the standard test for determining the level of English language knowledge. The Tilimo language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
TOEFL stands for Test of English for Foreign Learners. TOEFL Test (TOEFL) is a comprehensive English test that is required to enter more than 4,400 colleges and universities in the United States and Canada, and other parts of the world. The passing grade in the TOEFL test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The International English Language Testing System ( IELTS ) is designed to measure the readiness of volunteers to study, learn specialized skills or work and stay in English-speaking countries. Most universities in the world (especially English-speaking countries) have offered IELTS qualifications as one of the most important requirements for admission to undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degrees. Admission score inIELTS language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.