Ph.D. Resources Resources for the Media and Information Management at the University of Applied Sciences and Freeware 2165
The resources of the Ph.D. Management of Media and Information are recommended on the recommendation of Amir Kabir
The Ph.D. Management Resources for Media and Information Management If properly selected, the first step is to go along with the passage of the Ph.D. in Media and Information Management, then the specialized departments of Amir Kabir's Assay to facilitate the availability of Ph.D. Ph.D. The information has been compiled and compiled so that the volunteers can do this even if they themselves want to source the resources independently. Volunteers are advised to use the training packages (books and pamphlets required) for each discipline (for the following reasons), but if they insist on providing resources, it is recommended that, along with the resources provided, reference, advice and The graduate degree program (PhD) provides Amir Kabir's methodology, which provides them with a planning method that can maximize the use of the minimum time.
Is it recommended reading the reference books for the doctoral degree in media management and information?
While reading reference books, although it is very useful and necessary, there are some disadvantages for preparing for the doctoral exam, which we will mention below:
1) The volume of this type of books is not appropriate for the test due to their useful content, since reference books focus on teaching concepts, proving cases and sometimes bringing unnecessary material and the number of questions with answers is low for practicing students. And sometimes they put the answer to the reader.
2) In this type of book, there are no quick and fast test methods to answer the doctoral exam questions.
3) The contents of some of these books seem to be inaccurate due to the selective translation, and the reader can not communicate with the book.
The reasons above and some other reasons make it necessary for us to study a comprehensive and good book. Of course, a good book should be completely in line with the reference books by eliminating their negative points, and students should not remove reference books from their minds.
Amir Kabir's Sensei Publishing House has delivered books of various disciplines in the country for the acceptance of volunteers in the Ph.D. exam, which has been widely welcomed by students. The collection of these books is compiled in the doctoral packages for each discipline, and all these books are compiled with consideration of the test resources and various reference books for each lesson. Which have the following characteristics:
Doctor's Dictator Doctor's Guidebooks Media and Information Management:
In this type of book, for each lesson, a book is provided including step-by-step instruction in simple language with examples and tests provided during training. In the Institute's educational books, the unnecessary material is avoided and a summary of what is required by the volunteer is presented, and wherever there are test methods available to answer the tests. After training the contents of each chapter, the classified classifications of previous years related to that chapter, along with an explanatory response and self-test, are included with the key answer so that the student after the training content, all the tests of previous years related to that chapter To review.
Doctor's books Amir Kabir's assessment, given their highly professional and scientific structure, and the need for students, require volunteers to look at other books. Certainly, the abundance of tests, simple and fluid teaching, and the up-to-date books are one of the hallmarks of Amir Kabir's books.
The hallmarks of Ph.D. Media Management and Amir Kabir Measurement Assistant
Amir Kabir's pamphlets have been compiled by senior executives from previous years and contain useful content and tips that save time for volunteers. Many volunteers, having seen the volume and variety of reference books, are worried about how to select the subject and the time for their study, so the volume sheets of Amir Kabir are in addition to the materials compiled by the top performers, have an advanced content, and a comprehensive source, A complete and yet concise summary that addresses your need for any book or any other source.
Another advantage of the Amir Kabir training package is the ability to receive edited pamphlets without having to pay the reseller by paying. In other words, if the pamphlet is edited even one day after your purchase, you can get the new version for free from the institution.
The trends in Ph.D. National and Free Management are:
The following trends in the field of doctoral management of media and national and free information are:
Phd Resources for Media Management and Information - General Language Resources
1- The Practical Grammar of the English Language, Shahab Enari et al., Behavioral Publications.
2- The Book of Grammar of English, Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
3. Book of TOEFL RAHMANA, Ebrahim Nazari Teimori, Rahnama Publications.
4. Book 504 Essential Essential TOEFL, Forest Publishing.
5- The book of master's degree questions of the general language, Publication of the Organization of Assessment and Education of the country.
6. General language pamphlet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
7- Sahel, Mohamad, Vocabulary for TOEFL and MA candidates for TOEFL.Koye Kosar Press.
8. The general language of the Amir Kabir Measurement Book is based on most of the above resources.
Resources for the Ph.D. Management of Media and Information - TOEFL Language Resources
IELTS Tutorial, Mohammad Moein Jahangir and Ali Zarei, Nour Alam Publications.
2- The book of TOEFL series of questions. Ph.D., Mahmood Ramezani, Saray Edalat Publishing.
3- Book and tips on success in general and specialized language tests, compiled by Abdolreza Talaneh and Shahin Sharifi, Kiomars publications.
4. Book of English Testing and Grammar, Compiled by Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
5. The Book of Grammar Key Notes in English, Murphy Raymond, Translated by Maynette Rahmati, Science Parv Publishing.
6- Complete Book Guide for TOEFL Exam, Seyyed Mohammad Reza Naserzadeh and Yashar Dehdashti, Payam Study.
7- Letter of TOEFL, Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
8- Daneshvari, R, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
9- Barron's, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
10-Martin Hewings, Advanced grammar in use: A self-study reference and practice book for advanced learners of English: with answer, Khorvash Pub.
11- Murray Bromberg, Julius Liebb, Arthur Traiger, Husain Kabiri, absolutely essential word 504.
12- Murphy, R. English grammar in use: a self-study reference and practice book for intermediate students.
13- Murphy, R. Essential grammar in use, Danesh Parvar Pub.
14. Letter from the TOEFL doctorate, Amir Kabir's assessment, taken from most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Resources Management Media and Information Resources Academic Potential
1- A talent and readiness book for management specialty (2 volumes), Ahmad Sedaghat, Publishing Ghazan Danesh.
2. Talent and Academic Readiness Book, Houshang Abbas Fam, Publishing Road.
3- The book of talent and readiness of the specialty of management, mystical, aslani, ghaffarzadeh, publishing aqn zan.
4. Book of Excellence and Academic Preparedness, GMAT 2011, Majid Habibi, Publisher.
5- The Talent and Academic Readiness Book for Management, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publications.
6- Talent and Academic Readiness Booklet for Management, Ahmad Sedaghat.
7. Booklet of talent and special education degree in management, mysticism.
8. Talent and Academic Readiness Specialty in Management, Mohammad Vakili.
9. Online solicitation of 100 solving problems Ph.D. Student, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publishing.
10- Examples of Ph.D. questions from Sharif University of Technology, Amirkabir and Tehran.
11- Educational talent leaflet, Sharif University of Technology.
12. Educational Talent Leaf, Amirkabir University of Technology.
13. Educational Talent Leaf, University Jihad of Tehran University.
14- Educational booklet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
15- The Amir Kabir Assistant Examination Letter, which is taken from most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Management Resources for Media and Information - Sources of Statistics and its Application in Management
1- The book of statistics and its application in management (Volume 1 and 2), Compilation of Adel Azar and Mansour Momeni and Saeed Jafari, Side Publishing.
2- The Applied Story Book, Compilation by Vahid Nasehi Far, Terme Publishing.
3. Book of Stats and Probabilities, Compilation by Hadi Ranjbaran, Proof Publishing.
4- The Theory of Probability and Applied Statistics (Statistical Analysis), Author of Akbar Alam Tabriz and Babak Haji Mohammad Reza Satrabi, Saffar Publishing.
5- The book on the application of statistics in economics and management, compiled by Hamid Sepahdostat, Nulalam Publications.
6. Advanced Statistical Analysis, Compiled by Jamshid Salehi Sedghiani, Fresh Air Publishing.
7- The Structure of Statistics and its Application in Management 1 and 2, Compiled by Jamshid Salehi Sedghiani and Iraj Ebrahimi, Hastan Publications.
8- The book of statistics and its application in management and economics, compiled by Gholamreza Jandaghi, Alam Gostar Karimah Publications.
9. The Book of Statistics and its Application in Management and Accounting, Compiled by Hadi Ranjbaran, Proof Publishing.
10. The book of statistics and its application in management, Compiled by Massoud Nikookar, Publishing Papers of Basic Sciences.
11. The Book of Statistics and its Application in Management, Compilation of Goddess Arsalan and Sholeh Muradfam, Culture Cultural Education Publishing.
12. Allameh Tabataba'i University statistics booklet.
13. Leaflet of the University of Tehran.
14. Letter of Statistics of Azad University Research Branch.
15. Leaflet of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Institute.
16. The Amir Kabir Measurement Leaflet, which is derived from most of the above sources.
Ph.D. Resources Resources Media and Information Management - Fundamentals of Organizational and Management Resources
1- Public Management Book, Compilation by Seyyed Mehdi Al-Wani, Ney Publications.
2- Book of Foundations of Organization and Management, Compilation of Seyyed Mohammad-e-Jammadi, Wayne Publishing.
3. Book Analysis and Design System, Compilation of Ali Rezaiean, Publication.
4- Book of Organizational Theory: Organizational Structure and Design, Compilation by Stefan P. Robbins, Translation by Seyyed Mehdi Alvani and Hasan Danaeefard, Saffar-Eshraqi Publications.
5- Book of Foundations of Organization and Management, Compilation of Ali Rezaiean, Publications.
6. Book of Basis of Organizational Behavior Management, Compilation of Ali Rezaiean, Publication.
7- The book Theories of the Organization: Modern, Symbolic, Interpretative and Postmodern, Compiled by Marie-Joe Hach, Translator Hassan Danaeifard, Mehrban Publishing.
8. Theory of Advanced Management, Compilation by Seyed Razaeid Javadin and Hossein Jalilian, Publishing Ghazan Danesh.
9. Human Resource Management Book, compiled by Esfandiar Sa'adat, Publication.
10. Book and Foundations of Organization and Management, Compilation by Seyed Reza Seyyed Javidin, Publishing Ghazan Danesh.
11. Book Review of Management and Organization Theories, by Seyyed Reza Seyed Javadin, Publishing Ghazan Danesh.
12. Book Theory and Design of the Organization (2 vols.), Compiled by Richard El Daut, Translator Seyyed Mohammad Arabi and Ali Parsayian, Publications Office of Cultural Research.
13. Book of Organizational Behavior, Compilation by Reiki Griffin and Gregory Muhrad, Translator Seyyed Mehdi Alvani and Gholamreza Memarzadeh, Pearl Publications.
14. Organizational Book: Rational Systems, Natural and Open, Compiled by Richard Scott, Translator Hassan Mirzaie Ahrendani, Publications.
15. Organizational Behavior Principles, Compilation by Stefan Robbins, Translator Ali Parsaeean and Mohammad Arabi, Publications Office of Cultural Studies.
16. Organizational Book; Structure, Process, and Outcomes; Compiled by Richard H. Hall, translation by Ali Parsayian and Seyyed Mohammad Arabi, Cultural Research Bureau publication.
17. Book Management Theory (General Management Theory), Compilation by Ali Mohammad Pargan and Mostafa Hassan, New Books Publications.
18. The Organizational Book; A Review of the Valuable Value of Gareth Morgan on the Organization and its Metaphors, Compiled by Gareth Morgan, Translated by Asghar Moshbaki, Tehran University's Faculty of Management.
19. Book of Philosophical Foundations of Organizational Theories, Compilation by Hasan Mirzaie Ahrandani, Publication of the Party.
20. Book of Theories of Organization and Management, Compilation of Goddess Arsalan and Sholeh Mardfam and Hassan Yazdipour, Cultural Center of Education.
21. Book of Organization and Management Theories from Modernism to Postmodernism (2 volumes), Compilation by Hossein Rahman Seresht, Duran Publishing.
22- Book of Management Theories, Compilation by Hossein Safarzadeh and Saleh Mansouri, Pouran Research.
23. Book Theory of Organization (Structure, Design and Applications), Compiled by Robbins and Stephen Pay, Translator Nasser Asgari and Armitta Ahmadi, Way Publishing.
24. Booklet of Tehran University Management Theories.
25- The booklet of management theories of Allameh Tabataba'i University.
26. The booklet of management theories of Azad University Research Branch.
27- Amir Kabir Supplementary Management Management Theory.
28- The Basics of Amir Kabir Assessment and Evaluation Organization, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Ph.D. Resources Resources Media and Information Management - Sources of Fundamentals of Management from the perspective of Islam
1- Islamic Management Book (Principles, Foundations, Concepts and Patterns), Compilation of Massoud Ahmadi, Cultural Research Publications.
2- Book of Principles and Principles of Management from the Perspective of Islam, Compilation by Seyyed Mohammad Moghimi, Payan Danesh.
3- Islamic Management Book, Compilation of Ali Akbar Afjeh, Publishing Jihad University of Allameh Tabataba'i University.
4. Our Management Book, Islamic Management in the Light of Imam Ali's Nahjolbalaghe (AS), Compilation by Ali Asghar Poorazat, Nahjolbalaghe Foundation Publications.
5- Islamic Management Book and its Patterns, Compilation by Hajaoleslam Valyollah Nagipourfer, Publications of the Institute of Management and Planning.
6. Islamic Management Book and its Patterns, Compilation of Lotfollah Forouzandeh Dehkordi and Ali Akbarjookar, Payame Noor University Press.
7- Book of Islamic Management, Approaches, Compilation of Ali Nagi Amiri and Hasan Abedi Jafari, Publications of the Seyed.
8- Book of Management in Islam, Compiled by Ali Agha Pirooz, Abutaleb Khademati, Abbas Shafiei and Seyyed Mohammad Beheshti-Nejad, University Press and Research Institute.
9. Islamic Management Book, compilation of Mohammad Hassan Nabavi, Bostan Publishing Book of Qom.
10. The Book of Principles of Islamic Management and Its Models, Compiled by Walid Allah Neghi Pourfar, Publications of the Institute of Management and Planning.
11. Book Management from the Perspective of Books and Traditions, Compilation by Seyyed Sammasamdin Ghavami, Publications of the Secretariat of the Assembly of Experts Leadership.
12. Book Review of the Principles and Principles of Management from the Viewpoint of Islam, Compilation by Ali Ehsani, Aesthe Parse Publishing.
13. Book of Basics of Islamic Management, Compilation by Reza Najjari, Payame Noor Publications.
14. Book of Fundamentals of Islamic Management, Compilation by Mohammad Hossein Sajedinia, Aboob Publishing House.
15. Management book in Islam, compilation by Dr. Seyyed Mehdi al-Wani, Hawaiian and University publications.
16. Book of Three Thousands in Islamic Management, Compilation by Mohsen Qaraati, Cultural Center Publications Lessons from the Qur'an.
17. Manuscripts from the Islamic point of view of Allameh Tabataba'i University.
18. Manuscript from the Islamic University of Tehran University.
19. Manuscripts from the Islamic perspective of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
20. Manuscripts from the Islamic point of view of Amir Kabir, taken from most of the above sources.
Phd Resources for Media Management and Information Management - Relationship Management and Organizational Behavior (Organizational Behavior Resources)
1- Book of Organizational Behavior, Compilations by Reiki Griffin and Gregory Muhrad, Translator Seyyed Mehdi Alvani and Gholamreza Memarzadeh, Pearl Publications.
2. Book of Basics of Organizational Behavior, Compilation by Stefan Robbins, Translator Ali Parsaeean, and Mohammad Arabi, Publications Office of Cultural Research.
3. Book of Management of Political Behaviors in the Organization (Managing Advanced Organizational Behavior), Author Ali Rezaeian, Publication.
4- Conflict Management and Negotiation Book (Advanced Organizational Behavior Management), Author Ali Rezaeian, Publication.
5- The Book of Expectations of Justice and Justice in the Organization (Advanced Organizational Behavior Management), Compiled by Ali Rezaeian, Publication.
6. Psychological Management Book (Advanced Management of Organizational Behavior), Author Ali Rezaeian, Publication.
7. Team Building Book in the 21st Century (Advanced Business Management), Compiled by Ali Rezaeian, Publication.
8. Human Interaction Book and Information System (Advanced Organizational Behavior Management), Author Ali Rezaeian, Publication.
9- The book on the collection of topics in the management of advanced organizational behavior, compiled by Mir Ali Seyednhoqui, Mahkama Publications.
10. Organizational Behavior Management Book (Individual and Group Level), Authorized by Seyed Mohammad Moghimi and Majid Ramadan, Industrial Management Organization Publication.
11. Organizational Behavior Management (Individual Behavior) book, compiled by Arian Gholipour, Publication.
12. Organizational Behavior Management (Organizational Level), Authorized Seyyed Mohammad Moghimi and Majid Ramadan, Industrial Management Organization Publications.
13. Organization and Management Book: From Theory to Practice, Compilation by Mehdi Irannejadparyzi and Parviz Sassan Gohar, Publications of the Institute of Advanced Banking of Iran.
14. Book of Basics and Approaches to Self-Management, Compilation of Ali Rezaiean, Publication of the Party.
15. Public Management Book, Compilation by Seyyed Mehdi Al-Wani, Ney Publication.
16. Organizational Behavior Book, Compilation by Stefan Robbins and Timothy Jajj, Translated by Mehdi Zare, Nasat Publishing.
17. Book of Basis of Organizational Behavior Management, Compilation of Ali Rezaiean, Publication of the Party.
18. Book of Philosophical Foundations and Theories of Leadership and Organizational Behavior, Compiled by Ali Akbar Afjeh, Publications.
19. Book Review of Management and Organization Theories, Authorized by Seyyed Reza Seyed Javadin, Publishing Ghazan Danesh.
20. The Advanced Organizational Behavior Management Book, Compiled by Hassan Zarei Matin, AJ Publishing.
21. Book and Foundations of Organization and Management, Compilation of Ali Rezaiean, Publications.
22. Organizational Behavior Management (Concepts, Theories and Applications), Creutner, Kinect, Cultural Translation and Safarzadeh, Broadcasting Publications.
23- Book of Management Theory (General Management Theory), Compilation by Ali Mohammad Pargan and Mostafa Hassan, New Books Publications.
24. Organizational Behavior Management Book, Compilation by Seyed Reza Seyyed Javidin, Publishing Ghazan Danesh.
25. Book Theory of Organization (Structure, Design and Applications), Compilation by Stephen Robbins, Translator Nasser Asgari and Armita Ahmadi, Road Publishing.
26. The Advanced Organizational Behavior Management Booklet of Tehran University.
27. The Advanced Organizational Behavior Management Booklet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Measurement.
28. The Amir Kabir Measurement Organizational Behavior Management Booklet, which is derived from most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Management Resources for Media and Information - Resources for Relationship Management and Organizational Behavior (Communication Management)
1- Book of Organizational Communication: Concepts, Patterns, Tools, Compilation of Omid Mahdieh, Publishing Book of Mehrban Publishing.
2- Book of Organizational Communication (Approach and Theories), Compilation of Rasool Alizadeh Aghdam, Avaya Noor Publications.
3. Books on Organizational Communication, Compilation by Tamara El Gillis, Translator Gholamreza Malekzadeh, Habibollah Dafaei, Seyyed Morteza Ghayyur, Poster Publishing, World of Tomorrow.
4- Book of Organizational Communication (Processes and Approaches), authored by Katharine Miller, translated by Mohammad Reza Jamshidi, Nasser Goodarzi, Zohreh Khoshzinash, Allameh Tabatabaei University Press.
5- Book of Organizational Communication Theories, Author of Ali Akbar Farhangi, Publishing House of Rasa Cultural Services Institute.
6- Book of Human Communication, Author of Ali Akbar Farhangi, Rasa Publication.
7. An Analysis of Organizational Relationship, Written by Seymour Hamilton, Translated by Davood Mohob Ali, Allameh Tabataba'i University Publications.
8- Book of Information and Communication, Author of Abdolhossein Azarang, Librarian Publishing.
9. Communication book (interpersonal, group, collective), compilation of Mehdi Mohseniyan Rad, Soroush publication.
10. Book Management Relationship Management, Compiled by Mohammad Javad Haj Norouzi, Rahnama Culture Publishing.
11. The Basics of Communication in Organizational Behavior Management, Compilation of Hassan Jarfi, Sabz Inscription Publishing.
12. Allameh Tabataba'i University Communication Management Letter.
13. Organizational Relationship Management Leaflet of Tehran University.
14. Organizational Relationship Management Manuals, Amir Kabir Supplemental Measurement.
15. The Amir Kabir Measurement Communications Communications brochure, which is derived from most of the above resources.
PhD Resources Management Media and Information - Strategic Management Resources
1- Advanced Strategic Management Book, authored by Helen Jafari and Alireza Mazroati, Khrdandan publications.
2. Comprehensive Advanced Strategic Management Manual, Compilation by Mohammad Reza Oghani, Sara Farangiyan Publications.
3. The book of strategic planning and management, compiled by John Pierce and Richard Knotton Robinson, translator Sohrab Khalili Shourin, Book Revelation.
4. Strategic Management Book, compiled by Freddar David, translators Ali Parsayian and Mohammad Arabi, Cultural Research Bureau publications.
5- Book of Basics of Strategic Management, authored by David Hanger and Thomas Elville, translators Mohammad Arabi and Davoud Izadi, Cultural Research Bureau publications.
6. A Comprehensive Approach to Strategic Management, Authorized by Ali Reza Ali Ahmadi, Mehdi Fathollah and Iraj Tajeddin, Production of Knowledge Publishing.
7. Strategic Management and Business Policy (2-volume), Compilation J. David Hanger and Thomas L. Violin, Translation by Seyyed Mohammad Arabi and Hashem Aghazadeh, Publications Office of Cultural Studies.
8- The book of strategy-oriented organization, compiled by Robert S. Kaplan and David P. Norton, translation by Parviz Bakhtiari, Publishing Ghazn Danesh.
9. Book Management and Strategic Planning; A Comprehensive Approach, Compilation by Seyed Hamid Khodadad Hosseini and Shahriar Azizi, Saffar-Eshraghi Publishing.
10. Advanced Strategic Management (Master of Management), Compiled by Reza Rasooli, Ali Salehi and Akram Hadizadeh Moghadam, Payame Noor University.
11. Strategic Management Book (Planning, Implementation and Control), John's Compilation. Pierce and Richard B. Rabinins, translated by Seyyed Mohammad Hosseini, Sadegh.
12-Book of Concepts and Lessons of Advanced Strategic Management, Compiled by Jafar Sajjadi, Hamidreza Chareh Joo and Hamed Ghaffari Novin, Farhikhtgan University Publications.
13. Strategic Management Book, Practical Principles and Practices, Orthodontic Compilation. Thompson & John A. Gamble, Translation by Mohammad Ali Abdulwand and Hashem Nikomaram, Missionaries Publishing.
14. Book of Advanced Strategic Management Questions, compiled by Jafar Sajjadi, Hamidreza Chareh Joo and Hamed Ghaffari Novin, Farhikhtgan University Publications.
15. Book of Strategic Management; Concepts and Applications, Compilation by Mohammad Haghighi, Mojtaba Mousavi and Morteza Anousheh, Ghazan Danesh Publications.
16. Advanced Strategic Management: Master and Ph.D. volunteers, authored by Ahmad Reza Modarresi and Arezoo Maddipour, Tanish Publications.
17. Forest Art Strategy Mintzberg, Joseph Lempel, Translation by Mahmoud Ahmadpour Daryani Jajarmi
18- The book "960 Quadratic Questions of Advanced Strategic Management", compiled by Ahmad Reza Modarresi and Arezoo Madbipour, Tanish Publishing.
19. Book of Strategic Management, Compilation of Thank ... Foruzandeh, Payame Noor University Press.
20. Comprehensive Advanced Strategic Management Guidebook: Including Quadruple Questions, Compilation by Seyyedeh Laleh Hosseini and Maqek Dorsa, Arna Publications.
21. The Strategic Management Book, with the latest sample of detailed questions and the address of the response in the original source, compiled by Sahar Ahmadi-Partoe, published by the Institute for Cultural and Arts Degrees.
22. Strategic Management Book, Compiled by Alireza Moeini, Iran University of Science and Technology.
23. Strategic Management Book, authored by Behnaz Khodayari, Publishing House of Jihad-e-Publishing Organization.
24. Strategic Management Strategic Library of Tehran University.
25. Strategic Management Letter of the Azad University Research Branch.
26. Strategic Management Manuscript of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
27. The Amir Kabir Strategic Management Leaflet, which is derived from most of the above resources.
Assimilate the Amir Kabir Ph.D. Management of Media and Information.
Take a look at the English language tests in the interior
Ph.D. Volunteers After completing a PhD test and before a comprehensive test (usually after 2 years after passing the theoretical units by the student, a comprehensive test is conducted by the place of study of the University), must be in one of the national language tests or Internationally and provide evidence of it. It should be noted that this test must be presented only in the MHLE test before the doctorate.
The language test of the Ministry of Science, formerly known as the MCHE, was called the Ministry of Culture and Higher Education (Ministry of Culture and Higher Education). But in recent years, MSRT is known as the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (Ministry of Science, Research and Technology). The MSRT language test is the same as the ex- MCHE test . Most students applying for PhD abroad are welcome.And is approved by most domestic universities.
The TOEFL exam is a doctoral program in Azad University or an EPT language test, conducted by the Islamic Azad University, and all Ph.D. students at Azad University must provide the university with a score for this test or similar tests before taking a comprehensive examination. This is an English proficiency test.
UTEPT Language Test (General Language of Tehran University)
This is the University Tehran English Proficiency Test. To facilitate the continuation of PhD studies, University of Tehran conducts general language tests. Admission score in the general language test of Tehran University of UTEPT is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The MHLE test is being conducted by the Ministry of Health and Medical Education. This exam is under the Ministry of Health Language Exam.The MHLE test level is in the TOEFL language test . MHLE Language Test for Students Volunteering to Participate in All Public Medical Schools of Medical Universities. If the Medical School candidates only intend to continue their studies at national universities, it is better to attend the MHLE Language Test .But if the test doctoral both public and private universities in the program they have to do a language test MSRTgo free because the University does not accept MHLE degree.
Pass the language test Tvlymv approved by the majority of universities in Tehran and the city.
TOEFL stands for Test of English for Foreign Learners are. TOEFL (TOEFL) is an English language exam for admission to more than 4,400 colleges and universities in the United States and Canada, and other parts of the world, is required. A passing score on the TOEFL approved by the majority of universities in Tehran and the city.
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) to measure the fitness of candidates for education, learning specialized skills or work and is designed to stay in English speaking countries. Most universities in the world (especially in English-speaking countries) provide proof of IELTS as one of the conditions for accepting students in bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees have been indicating. Pass the language test IELTS approved by the majority of universities in Tehran and the city.