the Ph.D. Associate Professors at the University of Applied Sciences and Demonstration Code 2126
Demographic Ph.D. Test Resources Recommended by Amir Kabir
Demographic Ph.D. Student Resources If correctly selected, the first step is to go along with the path toward passing the Ph.D. Demographics, so specialist departments for measuring the Amir Kabir to facilitate the availability of Ph.D. Ph.D. volunteers, the Ph.D. Demographics Test Resources, are compiled and compiled. It is possible for volunteers to do this even if they want to independently make their own resources.Volunteers are advised to use the training packages (books and pamphlets required) for each discipline (for the following reasons), but if they insist on providing resources, it is recommended that, along with the resources provided, reference, advice and The graduate degree program (PhD) provides Amir Kabir's methodology, which provides them with a planning method that can maximize the use of the minimum time.
Is it recommended reading the reference books for the demographic doctorate test?
While reading reference books, although it is very useful and necessary, there are some disadvantages for preparing for the doctoral exam, which we will mention below:
1) The volume of this type of books is not appropriate for the test due to their useful content, since reference books focus on teaching concepts, proving cases and sometimes bringing unnecessary material and the number of questions with answers is low for practicing students. And sometimes they put the answer to the reader.
2) In this type of book, there are no quick and fast test methods to answer the doctoral exam questions.
3) The contents of some of these books seem to be inaccurate due to the selective translation, and the reader can not communicate with the book.
The reasons above and some other reasons make it necessary for us to study a comprehensive and good book. Of course, a good book should be completely in line with the reference books by eliminating their negative points, and students should not remove reference books from their minds.
Amir Kabir's Sensei Publishing House has delivered books of various disciplines in the country for the acceptance of volunteers in the Ph.D. exam, which has been widely welcomed by students. The collection of these books is compiled in the doctoral packages for each discipline, and all these books are compiled with consideration of the test resources and various reference books for each lesson. Which have the following characteristics:
Phd dissertation books Demographics:
In this type of book, for each lesson, a book is provided including step-by-step instruction in simple language with examples and tests provided during training. In the Institute's educational books, the unnecessary material is avoided and a summary of what is required by the volunteer is presented, and wherever there are test methods available to answer the tests. After training the contents of each chapter, the classified classifications of previous years related to that chapter, along with an explanatory response and self-test, are included with the key answer so that the student after the training content, all the tests of previous years related to that chapter To review.
Doctor's books Amir Kabir's assessment, given their highly professional and scientific structure, and the need for students, require volunteers to look at other books. Certainly, the abundance of tests, simple and fluid teaching, and the up-to-date books are one of the hallmarks of Amir Kabir's books.
Significant features of the doctor's democientific package of Amir Kabir's assessment
Amir Kabir's pamphlets have been compiled by senior executives from previous years and contain useful content and tips that save time for volunteers. Many volunteers, having seen the volume and variety of reference books, are worried about how to select the subject and the time for their study, so the volume sheets of Amir Kabir in addition to the materials compiled by the top performers, have miniscule materials and a comprehensive source, A complete and yet concise summary that addresses your need for any book or any other source.
Another advantage of the Amir Kabir training package is the ability to receive edited pamphlets without having to pay the reseller by paying. In other words, if the pamphlet is edited even one day after your purchase, you can get the new version for free from the institution.
The trends of the Ph.D. in Social Sciences and Social Work are:
The following trends in the field of general and free demography include:
PhD in demography
Demographic Ph.D. Test Resources - General Language Resources
1- The Practical Grammar of the English Language, Shahab Enari et al., Behavioral Publications.
2- The Book of Grammar of English, Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
3. Book of TOEFL RAHMANA, Ebrahim Nazari Teimori, Rahnama Publications.
4. Book 504 Essential Essential TOEFL, Forest Publishing.
5- The book of master's degree questions of the general language, Publication of the Organization of Assessment and Education of the country.
6. General language pamphlet of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
7- Sahel, Mohamad, Vocabulary for TOEFL and MA candidates for TOEFL.Koye Kosar Press.
8. The general language of the Amir Kabir Measurement Book is based on most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Demography Resources - TOEFL Language Resources
IELTS Tutorial, Mohammad Moein Jahangir and Ali Zarei, Nour Alam Publications.
2- The book of TOEFL series of questions. Ph.D., Mahmood Ramezani, Saray Edalat Publishing.
3- Book and tips on success in general and specialized language tests, compiled by Abdolreza Talaneh and Shahin Sharifi, Kiomars publications.
4. Book of English Testing and Grammar, Compiled by Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
5. The Book of Grammar Key Notes in English, Murphy Raymond, Translated by Maynette Rahmati, Science Parv Publishing.
6- Complete Book Guide for TOEFL Exam, Seyyed Mohammad Reza Naserzadeh and Yashar Dehdashti, Payam Study.
7- Letter of TOEFL, Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
8- Daneshvari, R, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
9- Barron's, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
10-Martin Hewings, Advanced grammar in use: A self-study reference and practice book for advanced learners of English: with answer, Khorvash Pub.
11- Murray Bromberg, Julius Liebb, Arthur Traiger, Husain Kabiri, absolutely essential word 504.
12- Murphy, R. English grammar in use: a self-study reference and practice book for intermediate students.
13- Murphy, R. Essential grammar in use, Danesh Parvar Pub.
14. Letter from the TOEFL doctorate, Amir Kabir's assessment, taken from most of the above resources.
PhD Resource Examples of Demography - Resources for Academic Potential
1- A talent and readiness book for management specialty (2 volumes), Ahmad Sedaghat, Payam-e Danesh Publication.
2. Talent and Academic Readiness Book, Houshang Abbas Fam, Publishing Road.
3- The book of talent and readiness of the specialty of management, mystical, aslani, ghaffarzadeh, publishing aqn zan.
4. Book of Excellence and Academic Preparedness, GMAT 2011, Majid Habibi, Publisher.
5- The Talent and Academic Readiness Book for Management, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publications.
6- Talent and Academic Readiness Booklet for Management, Ahmad Sedaghat.
7. Booklet of talent and special education degree in management, mysticism.
8. Talent and Academic Readiness Specialty in Management, Mohammad Vakili.
9. Online solicitation of 100 solving problems Ph.D. Student, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publishing.
10- Examples of Ph.D. questions from Sharif University of Technology, Amirkabir and Tehran.
11- Educational talent leaflet, Sharif University of Technology.
12. Educational Talent Leaf, Amirkabir University of Technology.
13- Academic Talent, Academic Jihad University of Tehran.
14- Educational booklet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
15- The Amir Kabir Assistant Examination Letter, which is taken from most of the above resources.
Demographic Ph.D. Test Resources - Resources for Primary Population Analysis, Fertility and Death
1- Book of Preliminary Methods of Population Analysis with Emphasis on Fertility and Death, Compilation of Hassan Sarai, Tehran University Press.
2- Book of Methods for Demographic Analysis, Compilations by Pollard and Alfred Hurleston, Translations by Homa Agha and Others, Shiraz University Press.
3. A Speech Book on Applied Demography, Compilation by Mohammad Mirzaei, Tehran University Press.
4- Population and Development Paper with emphasis on Iran, compilation of Mohammad Mirzaei, Ministry of Science publications.
5- Book of Preliminary Methods for Analyzing Population Distribution and Combination with Emphasis on Population Age Squad, Author of Hassan Sarai and Nahid Doroodi Ahi, Allameh Tabatabaei University Press.
6- Book of Preliminary Methods of Population Analysis, Compiled by Shahla Kazemipur, Payame Noor University Press.
7- Book of Demography, Compilation of Mehdi Amani, Publications.
8- The book of general demography, compiled by Seyyed Mohammad Seyyed Mirzaei, Shahid Beheshti University Press.
9- The Book of General Demography, Written by Farrokh Aminzadeh, Tehran University Press.
10. Book of Population, Development, Compilation by Habibollah Zanjani, Iranian Center for Urban & Architecture Research.
11. Demographics, Foundations and Fields, Compilation of Hassan Saraee, Publications.
12. Book on Demographic Studies, Compiled by David Lucas and Paul Meyer, translated by Hossein Mahmoudian, Tehran University Press.
13. The Book of Population Introduction to Concepts and Issues, Compiled by John Wicks, Ellada Mirzaie's Translation, Higher Education Institution, Management and Planning.
14. Basic Methods of Population Analysis, Compilation by Samad Kalantari, Manni Publications.
15. Population, Development and Reproductive Health, Mohammad Mirzaei and Habibollah Zanjani, Bashari Publications.
16. The Book of Demographic Principles, Compiled by Shahla Kazemi-Pour, Center for Asia-Pacific Population Research and Research.
17. General Book of Demography of Iran, Compilation of Mehdi Amani, Publication of the Party.
18. The Book of Demography of the World, Compilation of Seyed Mehdi Amani, Publication of the Party.
19. The Book of Demographic Analysis, Habibollah Zanjani, Sadegh.
20. Book of Demographic Basics, Compilation by Saeed Tamana, Payame Noor University Press.
21- Demonstration booklet, Tehran University.
22. Leaflet Preliminary Methods for Population Analysis, Fertility and Mortality, Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
23. Leaflet of the Preliminary Methods of Population Analysis, Fertility and Death Assessment of Amir Kabir taken from most of the above resources.
PhD Resource Examination Demographics - Resources Research Methodology
1- The book of research methods in the social sciences, compiled by Earl Bobby, translated by Reza Fazel, Sadegh.
2. Book compilation in social research, compiled by D. Oh you . Doos, translation by Houshang Nayibi, Ney Publication.
3- Book of research methods in social sciences, compiled by Mehdi Irannejad Parizhi, Publications Institute of Management Research and Management.
4. A book on the critical review of research methods in the social sciences, compiled by Hossein Behroan, Ferdowsi University Press, Mashhad.
5. Book of Income on Qualitative Research, Compilation of Ave Flick, Hadi Jalili Translation, Ney Publications.
6. A book on how to conduct social research, authoring Terzel Baker, translation of Hooshang Nayibi, Method Publishing.
7- Book of Research Methods in Social Sciences, Compiled by Bagher Saroukhani, Research Center.
8- Book of Explorers and Probations, Compilation by Faramarz Rafi Pour, Publishing Co., Publishing Co.
9. Social Design Design Book, Norman Bliqi, Hassan Chavashian Translation, Ney Publications.
10. The book of research method in behavioral sciences, compiled by Zohreh Sarmad and Abbas Bazargan and Elaheh Hejazi, AJ Publishing.
11. Book Quantitative and Qualitative Research Methods in Behavioral Sciences, Compiled by Joseph Gall, Translator Dr. Nasr and Associates, Publications.
12. Multivariate regression book in Crollinger and Pad Hawrs' behavioral studies, translator Dr. Hassan Sarai, Publication Center for Academic Publishing.
13. The book of research methods in behavioral sciences, compiled by Dr. Ali Delaware, Duran Publishing.
14- The Book of Knowing the Scientific Method in Behavioral Sciences, Compiled by Dr. Heidar Ali Hooman, Publication of the Positions.
15. Book of Research Methods, Compilation by Nasrollah Faraji, Pouran Research.
16. The book of research methodology, compilation of Mojtaba Tiba, Culture Cultural Education Publishing.
17. The book of research method in behavioral sciences, compiled by Hasan Pasha Sharifi and Nastaran Sharifi, Sokhan Publishing.
18. Book of Statistical Methods in Behavioral Sciences, authored by Duncan Cramer and Denis Hewitt, translator Hassan Pasha Sharifi and Jafar Najafi Zand and Nasrin Sharifi, Sokhan Publishing.
19- The method of research by Dr Azkia and Dr. Sediq University of Tehran.
20. Leaflet Research Methodology Azad University Research Branch.
21. Leaflet of the research methodology of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
22. Leaflet of Amir Kabir's research method, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Ph.D. Resources Demographics - Statistics Resources
1- Book of statistical methods, compiled by Karim Mansourfar, Tehran University Press.
2. The book of statistical reasoning in sociology, compiled by Muller, J. H And contributors, translation by Houshang Nayibi, Ney Publications.
3. An Introduction to Social Science Statistics, Compilation by Norman R. Kurtz, translation by Habibollah Teymouri, Ney Publishing.
4. Probability and Applied Statistics Book, Compilation by Dr. Ali Delaware, Growth Publishing.
5- Book of Stats, Compilation of Adel Azar and Mansour Momeni and Saeed Jafari, Side Publishing.
6. An Inferential Story Book, Compiled by Dr Heidar Ali Hooman, Savalan Publications.
7- Book of Stats, Compilation of Goddess Arsalan and Sholeh Muradfam, Cultural Center of Education.
8- The book of statistics in the humanities, authored by Dr. Ali Delaware, Payame Noor University publications.
9. The University of Tehran Statute.
10. Allameh Tabataba'i University statistics sheet.
11. Letter of Azad University of Science Research.
12. Leaflet of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Institute.
13. The Amir Kabir Measurement Leaflet, which is derived from most of the above sources.
Assimilate the Amir Kabir doctor's demographic test.
Take a look at the English language tests in the interior
Ph.D. Volunteers After completing a PhD test and before a comprehensive test (usually after 2 years after passing the theoretical units by the student, a comprehensive test is conducted by the place of study of the University), must be in one of the national language tests or Internationally and provide evidence of it. It should be noted that this test must be presented only in the MHLE test before the doctorate.
The language test of the Ministry of Science, formerly known as the MCHE, was called the Ministry of Culture and Higher Education (Ministry of Culture and Higher Education). But in recent years, MSRT is known as the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (Ministry of Science, Research and Technology). The MSRT language test is the same as the ex- MCHE test . Most students applying for PhD abroad are welcome.And is approved by most domestic universities.
The TOEFL exam is a doctoral program in Azad University or an EPT language test, conducted by the Islamic Azad University, and all Ph.D. students at Azad University must provide the university with a score for this test or similar tests before taking the comprehensive exam. This is an English proficiency test.
UTEPT Language Test (General Language of Tehran University)
This is the University Tehran English Proficiency Test. To facilitate the continuation of PhD studies, University of Tehran conducts general language tests. Admission score in the general language test of Tehran University of UTEPT is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The MHLE test is being conducted by the Ministry of Health and Medical Education. This exam is under the Ministry of Health Language Exam.The MHLE test level is in the TOEFL language test . MHLE Language Test for Students Volunteering to Participate in All Public Medical Schools of Medical Universities. If the Medical School candidates only intend to continue their studies at national universities, it is better to attend the MHLE Language Test . However, if you attend Ph.D. in both public and private universities, you must go to the MSRT exam because the Free University does not accept MHLE.
The Trial of the Language of the Iranian Measurement Organization is designed and implemented by the National Education Assessment Organization, which is in fact the standard test for determining the level of English language knowledge. The Tilimo language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
TOEFL stands for Test of English for Foreign Learners. TOEFL Test (TOEFL) is a comprehensive English test that is required to enter more than 4,400 colleges and universities in the United States and Canada, and other parts of the world. The passing grade in the TOEFL test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The International English Language Testing System ( IELTS ) is designed to measure the readiness of volunteers to study, learn specialized skills or work and stay in English-speaking countries. Most universities in the world (especially English-speaking countries) have offered IELTS qualifications as one of the most important requirements for admission to undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degrees. Admission score inIELTS language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.