Resources of the Ph.D. Student Examination. Islamic Studies. Islamic Azad University. Code 2122
The resources of the Ph.D. in the history of Iran after Islam are recommended by Amir Kabir
The resources of the doctorate's doctorate in the history of Iran after Islam, if correctly selected, is the first correct step in moving towards passing the doctorate in the history of Iran after Islam, so the specialized departments of Amir Kabir's assessment to facilitate the availability of Ph.D. candidates for Ph.D. Iran after the Islamic Republic has been compiled and compiled so volunteers can do this even if they themselves want to source their resources independently. Volunteers are advised to use the training packages (books and pamphlets required) for each discipline (for the following reasons), but if they insist on providing resources, it is recommended that, along with the resources provided, reference, advice and The graduate degree program (PhD) provides Amir Kabir's methodology, which provides them with a planning method that can maximize the use of the minimum time.
Is it recommended reading the reference books for the doctoral degree of Iranian history after Islam?
While reading reference books, although it is very useful and necessary, there are some disadvantages for preparing for the doctoral exam, which we will mention below:
1) The volume of this type of books is not appropriate for the test due to their useful content, since reference books focus on teaching concepts, proving cases and sometimes bringing unnecessary material and the number of questions with answers is low for practicing students. And sometimes they put the answer to the reader.
2) In this type of book, there are no quick and fast test methods to answer the doctoral exam questions.
3) The contents of some of these books seem to be inaccurate due to the selective translation, and the reader can not communicate with the book.
The reasons above and some other reasons make it necessary for us to study a comprehensive and good book. Of course, a good book should be completely in line with the reference books by eliminating their negative points, and students should not remove reference books from their minds.
Amir Kabir's Sensei Publishing House has delivered books of various disciplines in the country for the acceptance of volunteers in the Ph.D. exam, which has been widely welcomed by students. The collection of these books is compiled in the doctoral packages for each discipline, and all these books are compiled by taking into account the source of the test and the various reference books for each lesson. Which have the following characteristics:
Books of the Doctoral Doctorate Examination After Iran:
In this type of book, for each lesson, a book is provided including step-by-step instruction in simple language with examples and tests provided during training. In the Institute's educational books, the unnecessary material is avoided and a summary of what is required by the volunteer is presented, and wherever there are test methods available to answer the tests. After training the contents of each chapter, the classified classifications of previous years related to that chapter, along with an explanatory response and self-test, are included with the key answer so that the student after the training content, all the tests of previous years related to that chapter To review.
Doctor's books Amir Kabir's assessment, given their highly professional and scientific structure, and the need for students, require volunteers to look at other books. Certainly, the abundance of tests, simple and fluid teaching, and the up-to-date books are one of the hallmarks of Amir Kabir's books.
The Significant Features of the Ph.D. Student's Packs of Iranian History after the Assimilation of Amir Kabir
Amir Kabir's pamphlets have been compiled by senior executives from previous years and contain useful content and tips that save time for volunteers. Many volunteers, having seen the volume and variety of reference books, are worried about how to select the subject and the time for their study, so the volume sheets of Amir Kabir are in addition to the materials compiled by the top performers, have an advanced content, and a comprehensive source, A complete and yet concise summary that addresses your need for any book or any other source.
Another advantage of the Amir Kabir training package is the ability to receive edited pamphlets without having to pay the reseller by paying. In other words, if the pamphlet is edited even one day after your purchase, you can get the new version free of charge from the institution.
The trends of the Ph.D. in History (Historical Sciences) are:
Following the trends in the history of Iran after the national and free Islam are:
Ph.D. History of Iranian History after Islam
PhD in Islamic Revolution history
PhD in local history
PhD in Islamic science history
PhD in Iranian History
Resources of the Ph.D. in Post-Islamic History of Iran - General Language Resources
1- The Practical Grammar of the English Language, Shahab Enari et al., Behavioral Publications.
2- The Book of Grammar of English, Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
3. Book of TOEFL RAHMANA, Ebrahim Nazari Teimori, Rahnama Publications.
4. Book 504 Essential Essential TOEFL, Forest Publishing.
5- The book of master's degree questions of the general language, Publication of the Organization of Assessment and Education of the country.
6. General language pamphlet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
7- Sahel, Mohamad, Vocabulary for TOEFL and MA candidates for TOEFL.Koye Kosar Press.
8. The general language of the Amir Kabir Measurement Book is based on most of the above resources.
Resources of the Ph.D. in the History of Iran after Islam - The sources of the TOEFL language
IELTS Tutorial, Mohammad Moein Jahangir and Ali Zarei, Nour Alam Publications.
2- The book of TOEFL series of questions. Ph.D., Mahmood Ramezani, Saray Edalat Publishing.
3- Book and tips on success in general and specialized language tests, compiled by Abdolreza Talaneh and Shahin Sharifi, Kiomars publications.
4. Book of English Testing and Grammar, Compiled by Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
5. The Book of Grammar Key Notes in English, Murphy Raymond, Translated by Maynette Rahmati, Science Parv Publishing.
6- Complete Book Guide for TOEFL Exam, Seyyed Mohammad Reza Naserzadeh and Yashar Dehdashti, Payam Study.
7- Letter of TOEFL, Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
8- Daneshvari, R, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
9- Barron's, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
10-Martin Hewings, Advanced grammar in use: A self-study reference and practice book for advanced learners of English: with answer, Khorvash Pub.
11- Murray Bromberg, Julius Liebb, Arthur Traiger, Husain Kabiri, absolutely essential word 504.
12- Murphy, R. English grammar in use: a self-study reference and practice book for intermediate students.
13- Murphy, R. Essential grammar in use, Danesh Parvar Pub.
14. Letter from the TOEFL doctorate, Amir Kabir's assessment, taken from most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Resources of Iranian History after Islam - Resources for Academic Talent
1- A talent and readiness book for management specialty (2 volumes), Ahmad Sedaghat, Payam-e Danesh Publication.
2. Talent and Academic Readiness Book, Houshang Abbas Fam, Publishing Road.
3- The book of talent and readiness of the specialty of management, mystical, aslani, ghaffarzadeh, publishing aqn zan.
4. Book of Excellence and Academic Preparedness, GMAT 2011, Majid Habibi, Publisher.
5- The Talent and Academic Readiness Book for Management, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publications.
6- Talent and Academic Readiness Booklet for Management, Ahmad Sedaghat.
7. Booklet of talent and special education degree in management, mysticism.
8. Talent and Academic Readiness Specialty in Management, Mohammad Vakili.
9. Online solicitation of 100 solving problems Ph.D. Student, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publishing.
10- Examples of Ph.D. questions from Sharif University of Technology, Amirkabir and Tehran.
11- Educational talent leaflet, Sharif University of Technology.
12. Educational Talent Leaf, Amirkabir University of Technology.
13. Educational Talent Leaf, University Jihad of Tehran University.
14- Educational booklet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
15- The Amir Kabir Student Awareness Booklet, which is taken from most of the above resources.
Resources of the Ph.D. in History of Iran after Islam - Iranian History Resources from the Beginning of Islam to the Beginning of the Qajar
1- The history of the Taherian government from the beginning to the end, compiled by Amir Akbari, the publication of the party.
2. A book on the history of political, social, economic and cultural changes of Iran during the Safavids and Alevis, compiled by Parvin Turkmeni Azar and Saleh Pargari, Sadegh.
3. The book of Iranian people's history (from the end of the Sassanid to the end of Al Boyah), authored by Abdolhossein Zarin Kob, Amir Kabir Publishing.
4- Book of the History of Al Boyah, Compilation of Ali Asghar Faghihi, Publication of the Party.
5. Book of Life Science at the time of Al Boyeh, Compilation of Gholamreza Fadaei Araghi, Tehran University Press.
6- The book of Dalimian in the history of Iran (local governments, Al-Ziar, Al Boyeh), Author of Parvin Turkmen Azar, Publications of the Party.
7- Letter of History of Iran from the Beginning of Islam to the Beginning of the Qajar of Tehran University.
8- Letter of History of Iran from the beginning of Islam to the beginning of the Qajar of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Institute.
9. The booklet of Iranian history from the beginning of Islam to the beginning of Qajar, the measurement of Amir Kabir, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Resources of the Ph.D. in History of Iran after Islam - Iranian History Resources from Qajar to Islamic Revolution
1- Book on the History of Political, Social, Economic, and Cultural Change of Iran during the Samanids, Compiled by Abolghasem Foruzani, Publication.
2. Book of Samanids History (The Golden Age of Iran after Islam), Compilation of Javad Heravi, Amir Kabir Publishing.
3- Books of the Golden Age of Iran, compiled by Richard Faray, translated by Massoud Rajabnia, Soroush publication.
4- Book of Ghaznavids from Genesis to Disintegration, Compilation by Abolghasem Foruzani, Sadegh.
5- Book of the History of Ghaznavids, author of Clifford Edmund Bassworth, translation of Hasan Anousheh, Amir Kabir Publishing.
6- Letter of Iranian History from Qajar to Islamic Revolution of Tehran University.
7- Letters of Iranian History from Qajar to the Islamic Revolution of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
8. Letter of Iranian History from the Qajar to the Islamic Revolution of the Amir Kabir, taken from most of the above sources.
The resources of the Ph.D. in the history of Iran after Islam - The sources of theoretical discussions and the methodology of research and sourcetics in Iranian history
1- Book of History of Ghaznavids, author of Clifford Edmund Bassworth, translation by Hassan Anousheh, Amir Kabir Publishing.
2. Book of Seljuk, author of Malih Sattarzadeh, Sadegh.
3- Book of the History of Kharazmshahian, compiled by Allahyar Khalatbari and Sharafi Mahboubeh, Publications.
4- The book of Ghorian's history, compiled by Asghar Foroughi-e-Aberi, Sadegh.
5- The book of Mughal History in Iran, authored by Bertolt Espuller, translated by Mahmoud Mir-Aftab, Scientific and Cultural Publishers.
6. History of Iran in Cambridge (from the coming of the Seljuk to the burial ground of the Ilkhanan state), Boyle, Jay, translated by Hassan Anousheh, Amir Kabir Publishing.
7. The History of Cambridge (The History of the Timurid Period), Jacob Ajand, Jami Publications.
8- A book on the history of political, social, economic and cultural changes of Iran during the Timurid and Turkmen period, compiled by Hossein Mir-Jafari, Sadegh.
9. Book of Cambridge History (History of Iran in the Safavid Period), Compilation by Jacob Ajand, Jami Publications.
10. Book on the structure and institution of religion during the Safavid period, compiled by Mansour Sefat Gol, Rasaya Publication.
11. The book on the history of socio-political changes in the period of Afshariyeh and Zandieh, compiled by Reza Shabani, Sadegh.
12. The Constitutional History of Iran, Compilation by Ahmad Kasravi, Publishing View.
13. Book of Iran during the Qajar dynasty, compilation of Ali Asghar Shamim, Zaryab publications.
14. The book of fragile resistance (history of social changes in Iran), compilation of John Furan, translation by Ahmad Tadayn, Rasa Publications.
15. Book (History of Iranian Foreign Relations from the Beginning of the Safavid Period to the End of the Second World War), Compilation by Abdolreza Houshang Mahdavi, Amir Kabir Publishing.
16. Book on the bureaucracy in Iran, compiled by Hamid Tonkaboni, Scientific and Cultural Publishers.
17. Book of Recognition of Iran's Historical Resource and Source, Aziz Allah Bayat Compilation, Amir Kabir Publications.
18. Book of Islamic Literature, Compilation of Abdolhossein Zarin Kob, Amir Kabir Publishing.
19th Book on the History of History, Compiled by Michael Stanford, translated by Massoud Sadeghi, Sadegh.
20. Book of Tabriz School and Foundations of Modernity, Compilation of Javad Tabatabai, Sotoudeh Publications.
21. A book on the theory of decadence in Iran, compiled by Javad Tabatabaei, contemporary Iranian publishing house.
22- Theoretical issues and research methodology and bibliography in the history of Iran University of Tehran.
23- The book of theoretical debates and research methodology and sourcetics in Iranian history of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
24- Theoretical literature and research methodology and source code in Iranian history. Amir Kabir's assessment is based on most of the above sources.
Assimilate Amir Kabir's Ph.D. Test of Iranian History after Islam.
Take a look at the English language tests in the interior
Ph.D. Volunteers After completing a PhD test and before a comprehensive test (usually after 2 years after passing the theoretical units by the student, a comprehensive test is conducted by the place of study of the University), must be in one of the national language tests or Internationally and provide evidence of it. It should be noted that this test must be provided only in the MHLE test before the doctorate.
The language test of the Ministry of Science, formerly known as the MCHE, was called the Ministry of Culture and Higher Education (Ministry of Culture and Higher Education). But in recent years, MSRT is known as the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (Ministry of Science, Research and Technology). The MSRT language test is the same as the ex- MCHE test . Most students applying for PhD abroad are welcome.And is approved by most domestic universities.
The TOEFL exam is a doctoral program in Azad University or an EPT language test, conducted by the Islamic Azad University, and all Ph.D. students at Azad University must provide the university with a score for this test or similar tests before taking the comprehensive exam. This is an English proficiency test.
UTEPT Language Test (General Language of Tehran University)
This is the University Tehran English Proficiency Test. To facilitate the continuation of PhD studies, University of Tehran conducts general language tests. Admission score in the general language test of Tehran University of UTEPT is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The MHLE test is being conducted by the Ministry of Health and Medical Education. This exam is under the Ministry of Health Language Exam.The MHLE test level is in the TOEFL language test . MHLE Language Test for Students Volunteering to Participate in All Public Medical Schools of Medical Universities. If the Medical School candidates only intend to continue their studies at national universities, it is better to attend the MHLE Language Test . However, if you attend Ph.D. in both public and private universities, you must go to the MSRT exam because the Free University does not accept MHLE.
The Trial of the Language of the Iranian Measurement Organization is designed and implemented by the National Education Assessment Organization, which is in fact the standard test for determining the level of English language knowledge. The Tilimo language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
TOEFL stands for Test of English for Foreign Learners. TOEFL Test (TOEFL) is a comprehensive English test that is required to enter more than 4,400 colleges and universities in the United States and Canada, and other parts of the world. The passing grade in the TOEFL test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The International English Language Testing System ( IELTS ) is designed to measure the readiness of volunteers to study, learn specialized skills or work and stay in English-speaking countries. Most universities in the world (especially English-speaking countries) have offered IELTS qualifications as one of the most important requirements for admission to undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degrees. Admission score inIELTS language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.