Resources for the Ph.D. in Communication Science, University of Applied Sciences and Law, Code 2175
The Ph.D. in Communication Science resources are recommended on the recommendation of Amir Kabir
Ph.D. in Communication Sciences Sciences If properly selected, the first step is to go along with the Ph.D. in Communication Sciences, so specialist departments for Amir Kabir's assessment to facilitate the availability of Ph.D. Ph.D. Ph.D. Researcher resources are compiled and compiled. It is possible for volunteers to do this even if they want to independently make their own resources. Volunteers are advised to use the training packages (books and pamphlets required) for each discipline (for the following reasons) but if they insist on providing resources, it is recommended that, along with the resources provided, reference, advice and The graduate degree program (PhD) provides Amir Kabir's methodology, which provides them with a planning method that can maximize the use of the minimum time.
Is it recommended reading the reference books for the Ph.D. in Communication Science?
While reading reference books, although it is very useful and necessary, there are some disadvantages for preparing for the doctoral exam, which we will mention below:
1) The volume of this type of books is not appropriate for the test due to their useful content, since reference books focus on teaching concepts, proving cases and sometimes bringing unnecessary material and the number of questions with answers is low for practicing students. And sometimes they put the answer to the reader.
2) In this type of book, there are no quick and fast test methods to answer the doctoral exam questions.
3) The contents of some of these books seem to be inaccurate due to the selective translation, and the reader can not communicate with the book.
The reasons above and some other reasons make it necessary for us to study a comprehensive and good book. Of course, a good book should be completely in line with the reference books by eliminating their negative points, and students should not remove reference books from their minds.
Amir Kabir's Sensei Publishing House has delivered books of various disciplines in the country for the acceptance of volunteers in the Ph.D. exam, which has been widely welcomed by students. The collection of these books is compiled in the doctoral packages for each discipline, and all these books are compiled by taking into account the source of the test and the various reference books for each lesson. Which have the following characteristics:
Doctor's Dictator Doctorate Sciences:
In this type of book, for each lesson, a book is provided including step-by-step instruction in simple language with examples and tests provided during training. In the Institute's educational books, the unnecessary material is avoided and a summary of what is required by the volunteer is presented, and wherever there are test methods available to answer the tests. After training the contents of each chapter, the classified classifications of previous years related to that chapter, along with an explanatory response and self-test, are included with the key answer so that the student after the training content, all the tests of previous years related to that chapter To review.
Doctor's books Amir Kabir's assessment, given their highly professional and scientific structure, and the need for students, require volunteers to look at other books. Certainly, the abundance of tests, simple and fluid teaching, and the up-to-date books are one of the hallmarks of Amir Kabir's books.
Characteristics of the Ph.D. Education Packages of Amir Kabir Assesment Communications
Amir Kabir's pamphlets have been compiled by senior executives from previous years and contain useful content and tips that save time for volunteers. Many volunteers, having seen the volume and variety of reference books, are worried about how to select the subject and the time for their study, so the volume sheets of Amir Kabir in addition to the materials compiled by the top performers, have miniscule materials and a comprehensive source, A complete and yet concise summary that addresses your need for any book or any other source.
Another advantage of the Amir Kabir training package is the ability to receive edited pamphlets without having to pay the reseller by paying. In other words, if the pamphlet is edited even one day after your purchase, you can get the new version for free from the institution.
The trends of the Ph.D. in Public Relations Science are:
Ph.D. in Communication Sciences, Communication Sciences
Ph.D. in Communication Sciences, Culture and Communication
Ph.D. Sources of Communication Science - General Language Resources
1- The Practical Grammar of the English Language, Shahab Enari et al., Behavioral Publications.
2- The Book of Grammar of English, Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
3. Book of TOEFL RAHMANA, Ebrahim Nazari Teimori, Rahnama Publications.
4. Book 504 Essential Essential TOEFL, Forest Publishing.
5- The book of master's degree questions of the general language, Publication of the Organization of Assessment and Education of the country.
6. General language pamphlet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
7- Sahel, Mohamad, Vocabulary for TOEFL and MA candidates for TOEFL.Koye Kosar Press.
8. The general language of the Amir Kabir Measurement Book is based on most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Resources in Communication Sciences - TOEFL Language Resources
IELTS Tutorial, Mohammad Moein Jahangir and Ali Zarei, Nour Alam Publications.
2- The book of TOEFL series of questions. Ph.D., Mahmood Ramezani, Saray Edalat Publishing.
3- Book and tips on success in general and specialized language tests, compiled by Abdolreza Talaneh and Shahin Sharifi, Kiomars publications.
4. Book of English Testing and Grammar, Compiled by Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
5. The Book of Grammar Key Notes in English, Murphy Raymond, Translated by Maynette Rahmati, Science Parv Publishing.
6- Complete Book Guide for TOEFL Exam, Seyyed Mohammad Reza Naserzadeh and Yashar Dehdashti, Payam Study.
7- Letter of TOEFL, Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
8- Daneshvari, R, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
9- Barron's, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
10-Martin Hewings, Advanced grammar in use: A self-study reference and practice book for advanced learners of English: with answer, Khorvash Pub.
11- Murray Bromberg, Julius Liebb, Arthur Traiger, Husain Kabiri, absolutely essential word 504.
12- Murphy, R. English grammar in use: a self-study reference and practice book for intermediate students.
13- Murphy, R. Essential grammar in use, Danesh Parvar Pub.
14. Letter from the TOEFL doctorate, Amir Kabir's assessment, taken from most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Sources of Communication Sciences - Academic Talent Resources
1- A talent and readiness book for management specialty (2 volumes), Ahmad Sedaghat, Publishing Ghazan Danesh.
2. Talent and Academic Readiness Book, Houshang Abbas Fam, Publishing Road.
3- The book of talent and readiness of the specialty of management, mystical, aslani, ghaffarzadeh, publishing aqn zan.
4. Book of Excellence and Academic Preparedness, GMAT 2011, Majid Habibi, Publishing.
5- The Talent and Academic Readiness Book for Management, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publications.
6- Talent and Academic Readiness Booklet for Management, Ahmad Sedaghat.
7. Booklet of talent and special education degree in management, mysticism.
8. Talent and Academic Readiness Specialty in Management, Mohammad Vakili.
9. Online solicitation of 100 solving problems Ph.D. Student, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publishing.
10- Examples of Ph.D. questions from Sharif University of Technology, Amirkabir and Tehran.
11- Educational talent leaflet, Sharif University of Technology.
12. Educational Talent Leaf, Amirkabir University of Technology.
13- Academic Talent, Academic Jihad University of Tehran.
14- Educational booklet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
15- The Amir Kabir Assistant Examination Letter, which is taken from most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Resources in Communication Sciences - Journalism Resources
1- Novin Journal of Science, Naim Badi'i and Hossein Ghandi, Allameh Tabatabaei University Press.
2- Book journalism (with a new chapter in the review of contemporary journalism), Kazem Motamednejad, Sepehr Publication.
3- Specialized journalism journal, Hossein Ghandi, Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance publications, Media Studies and Research Center.
4- Book Reporting, Journalism Eagle Eye, Mehdi Forghani, Information Publishing.
5- Books on interviewing methods, Mehdi Mohsenian rad, Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance publications, Media Studies and Research Center.
6- Book of essay writing, Hossein Ghandi, Allameh Tabatabaei University Press.
7- Book of Persian Writing in the Press, by Hossein Emad Afshar, Allameh Tabataba'i University Press.
8- Booklet of Journalism, University of Science and Technology.
9th Tehran University Press Journalist's Letter.
10. Allameh Tabataba'i University Journalism Letter.
11. The Amir Kabir Supplemental Journalism Journal.
12 - Amir Kabir's Journal of Journalism, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Ph.D. Resources in Communication Sciences - Resources of Mass Media Studies
1- Book of Mass Media, Kazem Motamednejad, Allameh Tabatabaei University Press.
2- Book of the Rights of the Press, compiled by Kazem Motamednejad, Center for Media Studies and Publications.
3- Communication book, by Dr. Mehdi Mohsenianrad, Soroush Publications.
4- The Sociology of Mass Communication Tools, by Jean Casno, translated by Baqer Sarukhani and Manouchehr Mohseni, Information Publishing.
5- Book of Foundations of Mass Communication, by Seyyed Mohammad Dadgar, Firoozeh Publishing.
6. The Book of a World, A Few Voices, Edit by Sean McBride, Iraj Pod Translation, Soroush Publications.
7. The Application of Communication Theories, compiled by Windal, Signyres and Olson, translated by Ali Reza Dehghan, Media Center Studies Center.
8- The book of media theory, author of Inglise, translation of Mahmoud Haghighat Kashani, Center for Research, Studies and Measurement of the Broadcasting Program of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
9. Book of Reliable Communications, Otolburinger Written, Translation by Ali Rostami, Research Center, Studies and Measuring the Program of Sound and Television of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
10. Television books in the lives of our children, compilation of Sharam, Lable, Parker, translation of Mahmoud Haghighat Kashani, Center for Research, Studies and Measurement of the Broadcasting Program of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
11. Leaflets of mass media studies of the University of Sound and Television.
12. Leaflet of Mass Media Studies of Tehran University.
13. Booklet of Mass Media Studies at Allameh Tabataba'i University.
14. Leaflets of Mass Media Studies of the Amir Kabir Supplemental Measurement.
15. Leaflet of Amir Kabir's mass media studies collected from most of the above sources.
Ph.D. Resources in Communication Sciences - Resources Theories of Communication and Culture
1- Book of Communications Theories, Sorin & Tankard Compilation, Translator Alireza Dehghan, Tehran University Press.
2- Book of Communication, Compilation of Mohseniyan Rad, Soroush Publications.
3- Book of International Communications (volumes 1 and 2), Compilation of the Trustee, Media Studies and Development Office.
4- The book on the structural change of the public sphere, the compilation of Habermas, translator Jamal Mohammadi, Cheshmeh Publications.
5- Book of Cultural Studies for Popular Culture, Compilation of John Story, Translator Hossein Payandeh, AJ Publishing.
6- Book of Critical Theory of the Frankfurt School in Social and Human Sciences, Compilation of Hossein Ali Nozari, Age Publishing.
7. Address Book, Translator Dr. Montazer Ghaem, Office of Media Studies and Development.
8- Information Society Library, Compilation of Mutual Negotiations, Allameh Tabatabaei University Publications.
9. Development Communication Book in the Third World, Compilation by Srinivas Malikat and Leslie Staz, Translator Sha'ban Ali Bahrampour, Research Center for Cultural and Social Studies of the Ministry of Science.
10. An Introduction to Folklore, Styrianate Compilation, Translator Thoria Clean Comment, New Design Publication.
11. Book of Cultural Studies: Theory and Practice, Compilation by Chris Barker, Translators of Mehdi Faraji and Hamideh Nafisi, Research Center for Cultural and Social Studies of the Ministry of Science.
12. The book of communicational theory, authored by Denis McCoyle, translated by Parviz Ejlali, the Office of Media Studies and Publications.
13. Book of Theory of Media: Common Perspectives and Critical Thoughts, Compilation of Seyyed Mohammad Mahdizadeh, Hamshahri Publishing.
14. The book of Political Communication in Action by Governments, Institutions, Movements and Audiences, Compiled by David Palatz, Translator Mehdi Shafegi, Soroush Publications.
15. Book of Reliable Communications, Compilation of Otoler Binger, Translation by Ali Rostami, Research Center Publication, Studies and Evaluation of the Program of the Islamic Broadcasting Organization.
16. Television aesthetics book: Cognitive, Conceptual and Combined Foundations, Compilation by Nicos Metalin, Translator Jamal Al-Ahmad, Soroush Publication (IRIB's Broadcasting).
17. Book of ideology of modern culture, compiled by John Thompson, translator Masoud O'Hadi, Pouyan Future Cultural Institute publication.
18. Social Identity Book, Compiled by Richard Jenkins, Translator Touraj Yarahmadi, Shiraz Publications.
19. Book of Theories of Sociology of Arts and Literature, Compilation of Azzam Raadarad, Tehran University Press.
20th Book of the Age of Information: Economics, Society and Culture: Identity Strength, Compilation by Manuel Castells, Translators Ahad Alighillian and Afshin Khakboz, New Design Publications.
21. Leaflet Theories and Communications of the University of Broadcasting and Television.
22- Letter of theories and concepts of the University of Tehran.
23. Booklet of Themes and Communications of Allame Tabataba'i University.
24. Leaflet of Communications Theories and Concepts of the Amir Kabir Supplemental Measuring Instrument.
25. The Leaflet of Communications and Culture Theory of Amir Kabir, taken from most of the above sources.
Ph.D. Resources in Communication Science - Resource Research Methods in Communications Science
1- Book of Qualitative Research Method, Compilation of Ohflik, Hadi Jalili Translation, Ney Publication.
2. The book of critical discourse analysis, author Van Dyke, translation of Bahrampour and others, Media Office of Media Studies and Publications.
3. Book of Critical Discourse Analysis, Compilation of Freclough, Translation of Bahrampour, Office of Media Studies and Development.
4. Book of Semiotic Principles, Compilation by Daniel Chandler, Translation by Mehdi Parsa, Sura Mehr Publications.
5- Book of Fundamentals of Content Analysis Methodology, Crepindov Compilation, Translation by Hooshang Nayibi, Ney Publication.
6- Book navigation in social research, Compilation of Dawas, translation of Hooshang Nayibi, Ney Publications.
7- Book of Methods of Research in the Social Sciences (Vol. 1 & 2), Compilation by Earl Bobby, Translation by Reza Fazel, Publication.
8- The Analysis of Media Messages, Translation by Mahdokht Boroujerdi, Sorush Publishing.
9. Books of Media Semantics, Compilation by Marcel Densi, Translation by Behzad Doran and Goodarz Mirani, Chapar Publishing.
10. Book of the Basics of Research in Behavioral Sciences, written by Fred Kraljner, translated by Hasan Pasha Sharifi and Jafar Najafi Zand, Avaya Noor Publications.
11. Books on Structural Analysis of Narrations, Compilation by Roland Bart, Translation by Mohammad Ragheb, Culture Saba Publishing.
12. Book of Theory and Method in Discourse Analysis, authored by Marianne Jorgensen, Louise Phillips, Hadi Jalili, Ney Publishing.
13. Leaflet of Research Methods in Communication Sciences of the IRIB.
14. The Letter of Research Methods in Communication Science Dr. Abdollahiyan University of Tehran.
15. Leaflet of Research Methods in Communication Science, Allameh Tabataba'i University.
16. Letter of Research Methods in Communication Science, Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Institute.
17. Leaflet of Research Methods in Communications Sciences Amir Kabir's assessment is based on most of the above sources.
Assimilate the Amir Kabir Ph.D. Science Communication Sciences.
Take a look at the English language tests in the interior
Ph.D. Volunteers After completing a PhD test and before a comprehensive test (usually after 2 years after passing the theoretical units by the student, a comprehensive test is conducted by the place of study of the University), must be in one of the national language tests or Internationally and provide evidence of it. It should be noted that this test must be presented only in the MHLE test before the doctorate.
The language test of the Ministry of Science, formerly known as the MCHE, was called the Ministry of Culture and Higher Education (Ministry of Culture and Higher Education). But in recent years, MSRT is known as the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (Ministry of Science, Research and Technology). The MSRT language test is the same as the ex- MCHE test . Most students applying for PhD abroad are welcome.And is approved by most domestic universities.
The TOEFL exam is a doctoral program in Azad University or an EPT language test, conducted by the Islamic Azad University, and all Ph.D. students at Azad University must provide the university with a score for this test or similar tests before taking the comprehensive exam. This is an English proficiency test.
UTEPT Language Test (General Language of Tehran University)
This is the University Tehran English Proficiency Test. To facilitate the continuation of PhD studies, University of Tehran conducts general language tests. Admission score in the general language test of Tehran University of UTEPT is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The MHLE test is being conducted by the Ministry of Health and Medical Education. This exam is under the Ministry of Health Language Exam.The MHLE test level is in the TOEFL language test . MHLE Language Test for Students Volunteering to Participate in All Public Medical Schools of Medical Universities. If the Medical School candidates only intend to continue their studies at national universities, it is better to attend the MHLE Language Test . However, if you attend Ph.D. in both state and liberal universities, you must go to the MSRT exam because the Free University does not accept the MHLE.
The Trial of the Language of the Iranian Measurement Organization is designed and implemented by the National Education Assessment Organization, which is in fact the standard test for determining the level of English language knowledge. The Tilimo language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
TOEFL stands for Test of English for Foreign Learners. TOEFL Test (TOEFL) is a comprehensive English test that is required to enter more than 4,400 colleges and universities in the United States and Canada, and other parts of the world. The passing grade in the TOEFL test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The International English Language Testing System ( IELTS ) is designed to measure the readiness of volunteers to study, learn specialized skills or work and stay in English-speaking countries. Most universities in the world (especially English-speaking countries) have offered IELTS qualifications as one of the most important requirements for admission to undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degrees. Admission score inIELTS language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.