Archaeological Ph.D. Resource Examples Based on Amir Kabir's Recommendation
The doctorate archaeological resources, if properly selected, are the first steps in the path to the passage in the Ph.D. archaeological examination, so the specialized departments of Amir Kabir's Assay for editing Ph.D. Ph.D. It is possible for volunteers to do this even if they want to independently make their own resources. Volunteers are advised to use the training packages (books and pamphlets required) for each discipline (for the following reasons) but if they insist on providing resources, it is recommended that, along with the resources provided, reference, advice and The graduate degree program (PhD) provides Amir Kabir's methodology, which provides them with a planning method that can maximize the use of the minimum time.
Are reading reference books for the doctorate of archeology recommended?
While reading reference books, although it is very useful and necessary, there are some disadvantages for preparing for the doctoral exam, which we will mention below:
1) The volume of this type of books is not appropriate for the test due to their useful content, since reference books focus on teaching concepts, proving cases and sometimes bringing unnecessary material and the number of questions with answers is low for practicing students. And sometimes they put the answer to the reader.
2) In this type of book, there are no quick and fast test methods to answer the doctoral exam questions.
3) The contents of some of these books seem to be inaccurate due to the selective translation, and the reader can not communicate with the book.
The reasons above and some other reasons make it necessary for us to study a comprehensive and good book. Of course, a good book should be completely in line with the reference books by eliminating their negative points, and students should not remove reference books from their minds.
Amir Kabir's Sensei Publishing House has delivered books of various disciplines in the country for the acceptance of volunteers in the Ph.D. exam, which has been widely welcomed by students. The collection of these books is compiled in the doctoral packages for each discipline, and all these books are compiled by taking into account the source of the test and the various reference books for each lesson. Which have the following characteristics:
Dictionaries for PhD Archaeological Examination:
In this type of book, for each lesson, a book is provided including step-by-step instruction in simple language with examples and tests provided during training. In the Institute's educational books, the unnecessary material is avoided and a summary of what is required by the volunteer is presented, and wherever there are test methods available to answer the tests. After training the contents of each chapter, the classified classifications of previous years related to that chapter, along with an explanatory response and self-test, are included with the key answer so that the student after the training content, all the tests of previous years related to that chapter To review.
Doctor's books Amir Kabir's assessment, given their highly professional and scientific structure, and the need for students, require volunteers to look at other books. Certainly, the abundance of tests, simple and fluid teaching, and the up-to-date books are one of the hallmarks of Amir Kabir's books.
Significant features of the Ph.D. Archeology Department of the Amir Kabir Measurement
Amir Kabir's pamphlets have been compiled by senior executives from previous years and contain useful content and tips that save time for volunteers. Many volunteers, having seen the volume and variety of reference books, are worried about how to select the subject and the time for their study, so the volume sheets of Amir Kabir in addition to the materials compiled by the top performers, have miniscule materials and a comprehensive source, A complete and yet concise summary that addresses your need for any book or any other source.
Another advantage of the Amir Kabir training package is the ability to receive edited pamphlets without having to pay the reseller by paying. In other words, if the pamphlet is edited even one day after your purchase, you can get the new version for free from the institution.
The following trends in the history of Iran before and after Islam are national and free:
Archaeological PhD Resources - General Language Resources
1- The Practical Grammar of the English Language, Shahab Enari et al., Behavioral Publications.
2- The Book of Grammar of English, Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
3. Book of TOEFL RAHMANA, Ebrahim Nazari Teimori, Rahnama Publications.
4. Book 504 Essential Essential TOEFL, Forest Publishing.
5- The book of master's degree questions of the general language, Publication of the Organization of Assessment and Education of the country.
6. General language pamphlet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
7- Sahel, Mohamad, Vocabulary for TOEFL and MA candidates for TOEFL.Koye Kosar Press.
8. The general language of the Amir Kabir Measurement Book is based on most of the above resources.
Resources for Ph.D. Archaeological Research - TOEFL Language Resources
IELTS Tutorial, Mohammad Moein Jahangir and Ali Zarei, Nour Alam Publications.
2- The book of TOEFL series of questions. Ph.D., Mahmood Ramezani, Saray Edalat Publishing.
3- Book and tips on success in general and specialized language tests, compiled by Abdolreza Talaneh and Shahin Sharifi, Kiomars publications.
4. Book of English Testing and Grammar, Compiled by Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
5. The Book of Grammar Key Notes in English, Murphy Raymond, Translated by Maynette Rahmati, Science Parv Publishing.
6- Complete Book Guide for TOEFL Exam, Seyyed Mohammad Reza Naserzadeh and Yashar Dehdashti, Payam Study.
7- Letter of TOEFL, Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
8- Daneshvari, R, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
9- Barron's, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
10-Martin Hewings, Advanced grammar in use: A self-study reference and practice book for advanced learners of English: with answer, Khorvash Pub.
11- Murray Bromberg, Julius Liebb, Arthur Traiger, Husain Kabiri, absolutely essential word 504.
12- Murphy, R. English grammar in use: a self-study reference and practice book for intermediate students.
13- Murphy, R. Essential grammar in use, Danesh Parvar Pub.
14. Letter from the TOEFL doctorate, Amir Kabir's assessment, taken from most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Resource Examples - Archaeological Resources - Academic Talent Resources
1- A talent and readiness book for management specialty (2 volumes), Ahmad Sedaghat, Publishing Ghazan Danesh.
2. Talent and Academic Readiness Book, Houshang Abbas Fam, Publishing Road.
3- The book of talent and readiness of the specialty of management, mystical, aslani, ghaffarzadeh, publishing aqn zan.
4. Book of Excellence and Academic Preparedness, GMAT 2011, Majid Habibi, Publishing.
5- The Talent and Academic Readiness Book for Management, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publications.
6- Talent and Academic Readiness Booklet for Management, Ahmad Sedaghat.
7. Booklet of talent and special education degree in management, mysticism.
8. Talent and Academic Readiness Specialty in Management, Mohammad Vakili.
9. Online solicitation of 100 solving problems Ph.D. Student, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publishing.
10- Examples of Ph.D. questions from Sharif University of Technology, Amirkabir and Tehran.
11- Educational talent leaflet, Sharif University of Technology.
12. Educational Talent Leaf, Amirkabir University of Technology.
13- Academic Talent, Academic Jihad University of Tehran.
14- Educational booklet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
15- The Amir Kabir Assistant Examination Letter, which is taken from most of the above resources.
PhD Archaeological Resources - Archaeological Resources of prehistoric times
1- Book of Iran from the Beginning to the Dawn of Urbanization, Compilation by Dr. Sadegh Malek Shahmirzadi, Sobhan Noor Publications.
2- Book of the Bronze Age of Iran, Dr. Hassan Talaei, Sadegh.
3- Book of the Iron Age of Iran, Dr. Hassan Talaei, Sadegh.
4- Archaeological Archives of Iran Mesopotamia Egypt, Compilation by Dr. Sadegh Malek Shahmirzadi, Cultural Heritage Publishing House.
5- Archaeological Archives of Western Iran, Compilation by Frank Hool, Translator Zahra Basti, Publication.
6- Book of Archeology and Art of Iran in the first millennium BC, Author of Dr. Hassan Talaei, Publication of the Party.
7. Book of the Origin of Governmental Organizations in the Prehistory of Fars, Compiled by Abbas Alizadeh, Translator Cyrus Rustani, Publications of the Cultural Heritage and Tourism Organization.
8- Archaeological book of Qazvin plain from the 6th millennium to the first millennium BC, compilation of Hasan Fazeli Nashmi, Tehran University Press.
9. Book of Iran from the Beginning to Islam, compiled by Roman Hirshman, translator Mohammad Moein, Moein Publishing.
10. Book of burned city, compilation by Dr. Seyyed Mansour Seyyed Sajjadi, Office of Cultural Studies Office.
11. Selected papers by Dr. Fazeli.
12. Iranian leaflets at the beginning of urbanization, Dr. Golden.
13th Letter of Iron Age, Golden Doctor.
14. Iranian pre-Islamic pamphlet, Dr. Fazeli.
15. Iranian Pre-Islamic Booklet, Dr. Goldi.
16. Archaeological pamphlet of prehistory of Tehran University.
17. Archaeological pamphlet of pre-university history of Islamic Azad University, Research Branch.
18. Archaeological pamphlet of the prehistory of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Institute.
19. The archaeological pamphlet of the prehistoric period of measuring the Amir Kabir, taken from most of the above sources.
Resources of the Ph.D. Archaeological Research - Historical Archaeological Resources (Ilam-Medea-Achaemenid-Parthian-Sasanian)
1- The History of Ancient Iran, Compiled by Mikhail Mikhailovich Diakonov, Translator of Spiritual Arbab, Scientific and Cultural Publishers.
2- Book of Archeology and the Art of Parthian, compiled by Dr. Yaghoub Mohammadifar, Sadegh.
3. The history of Iran from the Selukians to the collapse of the Sassanian government. Cambridge University Research (Vol. 3), Foray Faray and David Lang and Bikaran, Translator, Hassan Anousheh, Amir Kabir Publishing.
4. Archaeological and Art Archives of the Parthian, Compilation by Dr. Yaghoub Mohammadifar, Sadegh.
5- Book of Iran during Sassanian, author Arthur Kristen Sen, translator Rashid Yasemi, Voice of Contemporary Publications.
6- Book of Iran from the Beginning to Islam, compilation by Roman Hirshman, translator Mohammad Moein, Moeen Publications.
7- Archaeological and historical art: Med, Achaemenid, Parthian, Sassanid, compilation of Dr. Ali Akbar Sarfaraz and Dr. Bahman Firouzmandi, and Hossein Mohseni and Mohammad Jafar Sarvqadi, Marlik Publishing.
8. A New Book on the Life of Arts and Civilization in Ancient Iran, Compiled by Gargienna Herman, Translator Mehrdad Vahdati, Publishing Center of Academic Publishing.
9. The Book of Parthians (Parthians), Malcolm College Compilation, Translator Massoud Rajabnia, Hirmand Publishing.
10. The Book of Seleucids and Parthianists, Nader Miresaidi, Phoenix Publications.
11. Books of Iranian Cities in the Parthian and Sassanian Periods, Compilation of Nina Vytorvona Pyguloskaia, Translator Enayatullah Reza, Scientific and Cultural Publishers.
12th book of Sassanid and Partisan works, compilation of Umberto Sherato and Mario Bosso, translator, Dr. Yaqoob Ajand, Molly Publications.
13-Archaeological Book of Iran Mesopotamia of Egypt, Compilation by Dr. Sadegh Malek Shahmirzadi, Cultural Heritage Publishing House.
14. The Book of Mesopotamia in the Prehistoric Period: From Genesis to the Beginning of Literature, by Dr. Sadegh Malek Shahmirzadi, Sobhan Noor Publications.
15. The Book of History and Civilization of Mesopotamia (3 volumes), Dr. Yousef Majidzadeh, University Press Publishing Center.
16th Book of Ancient Mesopotamia: Near Eastern Classical Art, Compiled by Anton Mortart, Translator Zahra Basti and Dr. Mohammad Rahim Sarraf, Publication.
17. Book of Ancient Iran (from 550 BC to 650 BC), compilation by Josef Wisheffer, translator Morteza Saqibfar, Phoenix Publishing.
18. Achaemenid Book, Compilation by Amoli Kurt, Translator Morteza Saqibfar, Phoenix Publishing.
19th Book of Darius, Compilation of Kidnaprice, Translator Parviz Rajabi, Karang Publishing.
20. Ancient Book of Diar (Collection of Iranian Works in the Great Museums of the World) Volume 2, Compilation by Behnam Mohammad Panah, Sabzan Publications.
21. Archaeological pamphlet of Parthian period, Dr. Niknamami.
22. The Parthian Periodic Archaeological Booklet by Dr. Mehrekian.
23. Archaeological pamphlet of the Parthian Teghini.
24. Booklet of Sassanid period by Dr. Niknamami.
25th Anniversary of Mesopotamian Hassan Akbari.
26- Firoozmandi pre-Mesopotamian pamphlet.
27. Booklet of Mesopotamia before the golden age.
28- The pamphlet of Madad and Achaemenid Dr. Firoozmandi.
29. Archaeological pamphlet of the Azad university of research sciences.
30. Archaeological pamphlet of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
31. The archaeological pamphlet of Amir Kabir's historical period, taken from most of the above sources.
PhD Archaeological Resources - Archaeological Resources of the Islamic Period (Poetry Architecture - Arts - Techniques and Industries - Lines and Bookings)
1- Book of Heritage of Iran, Compilation by Arthur Abery, Translator Ahmad Barashk and Baha'din Pazargad, Publishing Bond of Book Translation and Publishing.
2- Archaeological Book of Ancient Iran, Compilation by Louis van den Berg, translator Isa Behnam, Tehran University Press
3. Book of Holy Art (Principles and Methods), Compilation by Titus Borchart, Translator Jalal Sattari, Soroush Publications.
4. Ancient Iranian History Book on the Archaeological Foundation, Compilation by Ernest Hertzfeld, Translator Gholamali Hekmat, National Association of Publications.
5- Book of Islamic Architecture of Iran during the Seljuk period, compilation of Gholamali Hatam, Jihad-e-Shahi Publishing.
6. Book on Archeology (Principles, Foundations and Techniques), Compilation by Brian Figuen, Translator Gholamali Shamloo, Publication.
7. A book on Iranian Islamic art, authored by Dr. Mahnaz Shayestehfar, the Institute of Islamic Studies Studies.
8- Handbook of Islamic Industries, compiled by Maurice Sven Deimand, translator Abdollah Fayyar, Scientific and Cultural Publishers.
9. Ardestan Fire Temple, Compilation of Abolghasem Rafiee Mehrabadi, Fire Temple Publishing.
10. Books of Islamic Pottery, Compilation of the Supreme Tawhidi, Publication of the Party.
11th Book of Coins of Iran, Compilation of Sarfaraz and Aveh Zamani, Publication of the Party.
12. Book Summary of Political, Social and Cultural History of Iran, Compilation of Zabihollah Safa, Amir Kabir Publications.
13. Book of Tehran in the Past and Present, Compilation by Hossein Kariman, National University Press.
14th Book of Architecture of Iran, Kiani Islamic Period, Mohammad Yousef, Jihad-e-Sharif University Press.
15. Book of Jamea Mosque of Isfahan, Compilation of Eugenio Gallardi, Translation by Abdollah Jabal Ameli, Cultural Heritage Publishing.
16th Book of Art of Iran, Compiled by Andre Godard, translated by Behrooz Habibi, National University Press.
17. Book of Art History of Iran and the World, Farhad Goshaveh, Afaf Publishing.
18. Book of Ardestan Letter, Compilation by Mohammad Golbon, Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance publications.
19th Book of Islamic Art and Architecture, authored by Richard Etinghazen and Olggrabber, translator Yaqoob Azhand, Sadegh.
20th Book of Islamic Art and Architecture, compiled by Sheila Blair and Jonathan Bloom, translator, Jacob Ajand, Side Publishing.
21. Book of Architecture of Islamic Republic of Iran, compilation of Mohammadiyosof Kayani, Publications.
22. Book of Islamic Architecture: Shape, Function and Meaning, Compilation by Robert Hillenbrand, Translator Baqir Ayatollah Shirazi, Razan Newspaper.
23. Book of Treasures of Historical Works of Isfahan, Lotfollah Hanafarr, Isfahan Publishing House.
24. Book of Stylistics of Architectural Art in Islamic Countries, Compiled by Henri Martan and John Hug, Translator Parviz Varjavand, Scientific and Cultural Publishers.
25- Book Dictionary of Archeology, Compilation by Dr. Sadegh Malek Shahmirzadi, Publishing Center of Academic Publishing.
26. Book of Islamic Architecture in the Ilkhanah Period, compiled by Donald Wilber, translator Abdullah Fayyar, Scientific and Cultural Publishers.
27. Booklet of Jame Ardeshti Bagher Ayatollah Zadeh Shirazi.
28th Dome Booklet in Iranian Architecture Mohammad Karim Pirnia.
29- Islamic Booklet by Dr. Laleh, Karimian, Anonymous.
30th Booklet of the Islamic era of Tehran University.
31. Islamic Archeology Booklet of Islamic Azad University, Research Branch.
32. Archaeological pamphlet of the Islamic Center of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
33. The archaeological pamphlet of the Amir Kabiran historical period, taken from most of the above sources.
Archaeological PhD Resources - Resources of Archaeological Foundations (History - Theories - Techniques and Techniques)
1- Ancient Ancient Archaeological Books, Compilation by Louis van den Berg, Translated by Isa Behnam, Tehran University Press.
2- Book of Coins of Iran, Compilation of Sparraz and Time, Publication of the Saints.
3- Book of Theoretical Foundations of Archeology, Compilation of the Darqueh, University Press Publishing Center.
4- Book of Cognitive Archeology and Human Evolution, compilation of Frederick Lawrence Coolidge, Sophie A. Two Boone, Tehran University Press.
5. Book of History of Archeology, Compilation of Gholamreza Masoumi, Publication.
6. Book of the History of the Archeology of the World, Compilation by Shahram Heydarabadiyan, Sobhan Noor Publications.
7. Book on Archeology, Principles, Foundations and Methods, Compilation by Fagan Bryan, translation by Gholamali Shamloo, Sadegh.
8. Book Dictionary of Archeology, Compilation of Malek Shahmirzadi, Side Publishing.
9th Booklet of Archeology at Tehran University.
10th Booklet of the Archaeological Foundations of Azad University Research Branch.
11. Booklet of the Archeological Foundations of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
12. The booklet of Amir Kabir's archaeological foundations is based on most of the above sources.
Assimilate the Amir Kabir with the Ph.D. Archaeological Exam.
Take a look at the English language tests in the interior
Ph.D. Volunteers After completing a PhD test and before a comprehensive test (usually after 2 years after passing the theoretical units by the student, a comprehensive test is conducted by the place of study of the University), must be in one of the national language tests or Internationally and provide evidence of it. It should be noted that this test must be presented only in the MHLE test before the doctorate.
The language test of the Ministry of Science, formerly known as the MCHE, was called the Ministry of Culture and Higher Education (Ministry of Culture and Higher Education). But in recent years, MSRT is known as the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (Ministry of Science, Research and Technology). The MSRT language test is the same as the ex- MCHE test . Most students applying for PhD abroad are welcome.And is approved by most domestic universities.
The TOEFL exam is a doctoral program in Azad University or an EPT language test, conducted by the Islamic Azad University, and all Ph.D. students at Azad University must provide the university with a score for this test or similar tests before taking the comprehensive exam. This is an English proficiency test.
UTEPT Language Test (General Language of Tehran University)
This is the University Tehran English Proficiency Test. To facilitate the continuation of PhD studies, University of Tehran conducts general language tests. Admission score in the general language test of Tehran University of UTEPT is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The MHLE test is being conducted by the Ministry of Health and Medical Education. This exam is under the Ministry of Health Language Exam.The MHLE test level is in the TOEFL language test . MHLE Language Test for Students Volunteering to Participate in All Public Medical Schools of Medical Universities. If the Medical School candidates only intend to continue their studies at national universities, it is better to attend the MHLE Language Test . However, if you attend Ph.D. in both state and liberal universities, you must go to the MSRT exam because the Free University does not accept the MHLE.
The Trial of the Language of the Iranian Measurement Organization is designed and implemented by the National Education Assessment Organization, which is in fact the standard test for determining the level of English language knowledge. The Tilimo language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
TOEFL stands for Test of English for Foreign Learners. TOEFL Test (TOEFL) is a comprehensive English test that is required to enter more than 4,400 colleges and universities in the United States and Canada, and other parts of the world. The passing grade in the TOEFL test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The International English Language Testing System ( IELTS ) is designed to measure the readiness of volunteers to study, learn specialized skills or work and stay in English-speaking countries. Most universities in the world (especially English-speaking countries) have offered IELTS qualifications as one of the most important requirements for admission to undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degrees. Admission score inIELTS language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.