Ph.D. Student Resources. University of Psychology. Free University. Code 2150
The resources of the Ph.D. Student's Psychology at the Universities and Universities are recommended by Amir Kabir
The Ph.D. Resources of General and Free Psychology, if correctly selected, are the first steps in the path to the passage in the Ph.D. in Psychology. Therefore, the specialized departments of Amir Kabir's Assay to facilitate the availability of Ph.D. Ph.D. Vol. Ph.D. Assists, compiled and verified Ph.D. Psychology Resources. It is possible for volunteers to do this even if they want to independently make their own resources. Volunteers are advised to use the training packages (books and pamphlets required) for each discipline (for the following reasons), but if they insist on providing resources, it is recommended that, along with the resources provided, reference, advice and The graduate degree program (PhD) provides Amir Kabir's methodology, which provides them with a planning method that can maximize the use of the minimum time.
Are reading reference books for Ph.D. Psychology recommended?
While reading reference books, although it is very useful and necessary, there are some disadvantages for preparing for the doctoral exam, which we will mention below:
1) The volume of this type of books is not appropriate for the test due to their useful content, since reference books focus on teaching concepts, proving cases and sometimes bringing unnecessary material and the number of questions with answers is low for practicing students. And sometimes they put the answer to the reader.
2) In this type of book, there are no quick and fast test methods to answer the doctoral exam questions.
3) The contents of some of these books seem to be inaccurate due to the selective translation, and the reader can not communicate with the book.
The reasons above and some other reasons make it necessary for us to study a comprehensive and good book. Of course, a good book should be completely in line with the reference books by eliminating their negative points, and students should not remove reference books from their minds.
Amir Kabir's Sensei Publishing House has delivered books of various disciplines in the country for the acceptance of volunteers in the Ph.D. exam, which has been widely welcomed by students. The collection of these books is compiled in the doctoral packages for each discipline, and all these books are compiled with consideration of the test resources and various reference books for each lesson. Which have the following characteristics:
Doctor's Phrasebook Dictator Psychology:
In this type of book, for each lesson, a book is provided including step-by-step instruction in simple language with examples and tests provided during training. In the Institute's educational books, the unnecessary material is avoided and a summary of what is required by the volunteer is presented, and wherever there are test methods available to answer the tests. After training the contents of each chapter, the classified classifications of previous years related to that chapter, along with the explanatory response and self-test, are included with the key answer so that the student after the training content, all the tests of previous years related to that chapter To review.
Doctor's books Amir Kabir's assessment, given their highly professional and scientific structure, and the need for students, require volunteers to look at other books. Certainly, the abundance of tests, simple and fluid teaching, and the up-to-date books are one of the hallmarks of Amir Kabir's books.
Characteristics of Ph.D. Psychology Packages of Amir Kabir Measurement
Amir Kabir's pamphlets have been compiled by senior executives from previous years and contain useful content and tips that save time for volunteers. Many volunteers, having seen the volume and variety of reference books, are worried about how to select the subject and the time for their study, so the volume sheets of Amir Kabir in addition to the materials compiled by the top performers, have miniscule materials and a comprehensive source, A complete and yet concise summary that addresses your need for any book or any other source.
Another advantage of the Amir Kabir training package is the ability to receive edited pamphlets without having to pay the reseller by paying. In other words, if the pamphlet is edited even one day after your purchase, you can get the new version for free from the institution.
PhD degrees in general and liberal psychology include:
The following trends in Ph.D. in Global Psychology include:
PhD in General Psychology
PhD in psychology
Ph.D. Psychology of Health
Phd dissertations Psychology - General language resources
1- The Practical Grammar of the English Language, Shahab Enari et al., Behavioral Publications.
2- The Book of Grammar of English, Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
3. Book of TOEFL RAHMANA, Ebrahim Nazari Teimori, Rahnama Publications.
4. Book 504 Essential Essential TOEFL, Forest Publishing.
5- The book of master's degree questions of the general language, Publication of the Organization of Assessment and Education of the country.
6. General language pamphlet of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
7- Sahel, Mohamad, Vocabulary for TOEFL and MA candidates for TOEFL.Koye Kosar Press.
8. The general language of the Amir Kabir Measurement Book is based on most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Resources Psychology - TOEFL Language Resources
IELTS Tutorial, Mohammad Moein Jahangir and Ali Zarei, Nour Alam Publications.
2- The book of TOEFL series of questions. Ph.D., Mahmood Ramezani, Saray Edalat Publishing.
3- Book and tips on success in general and specialized language tests, compiled by Abdolreza Talaneh and Shahin Sharifi, Kiomars publications.
4. Book of English Testing and Grammar, Compiled by Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
5. The Book of Grammar Key Notes in English, Murphy Raymond, Translated by Maynette Rahmati, Science Parv Publishing.
6- Complete Book Guide for TOEFL Exam, Seyyed Mohammad Reza Naserzadeh and Yashar Dehdashti, Payam Study.
7- Letter of TOEFL, Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
8- Daneshvari, R, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
9- Barron's, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
10-Martin Hewings, Advanced grammar in use: A self-study reference and practice book for advanced learners of English: with answer, Khorvash Pub.
11- Murray Bromberg, Julius Liebb, Arthur Traiger, Husain Kabiri, absolutely essential word 504.
12- Murphy, R. English grammar in use: a self-study reference and practice book for intermediate students.
13- Murphy, R. Essential grammar in use, Danesh Parvar Pub.
14. Letter from the TOEFL doctorate, Amir Kabir's assessment, taken from most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Resources Resources Psychology - Academic Talent Resources
1- A talent and readiness book for management specialty (2 volumes), Ahmad Sedaghat, Publishing Ghazan Danesh.
2. Talent and Academic Readiness Book, Houshang Abbas Fam, Publishing Road.
3- The book of talent and readiness of the specialty of management, mystical, aslani, ghaffarzadeh, publishing aqn zan.
4. Book of Excellence and Academic Preparedness, GMAT 2011, Majid Habibi, Publisher.
5- The Talent and Academic Readiness Book for Management, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publications.
6- Talent and Academic Readiness Booklet for Management, Ahmad Sedaghat.
7. Booklet of talent and special education degree in management, mysticism.
8. Talent and Academic Readiness Specialty in Management, Mohammad Vakili.
9. Online solicitation of 100 solving problems Ph.D. Student, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publishing.
10- Examples of Ph.D. questions from Sharif University of Technology, Amirkabir and Tehran.
11- Educational talent leaflet, Sharif University of Technology.
12. Educational Talent Leaf, Amirkabir University of Technology.
13. Educational Talent Leaf, University Jihad of Tehran University.
14- Educational booklet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
15- The Amir Kabir Assistant Examination Letter, which is taken from most of the above resources.
Phd dissertations Psychology - Resources of Growth Psychology
1- Book of Psychology of Genetics (Psychological Change from Birth to Aging), Compilation of Mahmoud Mansour, Side Publishing.
2- Book of Genetic Psychology (from Psychoanalytic to Behavioral), Compilation of Mahmoud Mansour and Pereirah-e Torkh, Growth Publishing.
3. Book of Growth Psychology (Volume 1 and 2), Compilation by Laura Burke, Translator Yahya Sayyid Mehdi, Arasbaran Publications.
4. The Book of Growth Psychology (2), Compilation by Hossein Lotf Abadi, Publication.
5- Book of Psychology of Growth (Adolescence, Adult), Compilation of Hassan Ahadi and Farhad-e Ostri, Pardis Publishing.
6- Book of Growth Psychology, compilation of Susan Seyf and Parvin Kadivar and Reza Karami Nouri and Hossein Lotfabadi Publishing Side.
7- The Pioneers of Growth Psychology, Compilation by Farbad Fadaie, Information Publishing.
8- The book on the growth of the child's personality, compiled by Mahshid Yasayi, Med.
9. Book of Growth Theories: Concepts and Applications, Written by William Christopher Crane, Translator Alireza Rajaie and Gholamreza Khoynejad, Growth Publishing.
10. The Book of Growth Psychology, Compilation by Dr. Hassan Ahadi, Forgiveness Publication.
11. The Development Psychology Letter of Shahid Beheshti University.
12. The Developmental Psychology Letter of Allameh Tabataba'i University.
13. The Development Psychology Letter of Tehran University.
14. Development Psychology Letter, Azad University, Research Branch.
15. The Development Psychology Letter of Amir Kabir Supplementary Measurement.
16- The Psychology of Amir Kabir's Development Growth, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Phd dissertations Psychology - Personality Psychology Resources
1- Book of Personality Theories, by Schultz & Schultz, Translator Yahya Seyyed Mohammadi, Arasbaran Publications.
2- Book of Personality Theories, Fist Writing, Translator Yahya Seyyed Mohammadi, Arasbaran Publications.
3- Book of Personality Theories, by Ali Akbar Political, Tehran University Press.
4- Book of Psychology of Personality, by Yousef Karimi, Publishing.
5. Book of personality psychology, compiled by Hamed Barabadi, Farhivood Alavi Publishing.
6- Book of Psychology of Personality, by Saeed Shamloo, Rush Publishing.
7- The Personality Psychology Book, Compilation by Naseer Stan et al., Turan Publishing.
8- Book of personality psychology, compilation of Azar Nadi, Publishing Process.
9. Book of Personality Psychology, Theory and Research, Compilation by Mohammad Jafar Javadi and Lawrence Prince, Translator Parvin Kadivar, Reza Publication.
10. Book of Schools and Theories in Personality Psychology, Dr. Saeed Shamloo, Rush Publishing.
11. Personality psychology pamphlet of Tehran University.
12th Letter of Personality Psychology, Allameh Tabataba'i University.
13. Personality Psychology Letter of Azad University, Research Branch.
14. Personality psychology booklet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
15- The psychology of Amir Kabir's personality measurement taken from most of the above sources.
Phd Sources of Psychology - Statistics Resources
1- Probability and Applied Statistics Book, Compilation by Dr. Ali Delaware, Growth Publishing.
2- Book of statistics, compilation of Adel Azar and Mansour Momeni and Saeed Jafari, Sadegh.
3. Book of Inferential Statistics, Compilation by Dr. Heidar Ali Hooman, Savalan Publications.
4- Book of Stats, Compilation of Goddess Arsalan and Sholeh Muradfam, Cultural Center of Education.
5- Statuary in Humanities, authored by Dr. Ali Delaware, Payame Noor University.
6- Letter of Statistics University of Tehran.
7- Allameh Tabataba'i University statistics sheet.
8. Leaflet of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Institute.
9. The Amir Kabir Measurement Leaflet, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Phd dissertation: Psychology - Resource Research Method (quantitative and qualitative)
1- Book of Research Methods in Psychology and Educational Sciences, Compiled by Dr. Ali Delaware, Duran Publishing.
2- Book of Knowledge of the Scientific Method in Behavioral Sciences, Compiled by Dr. Heidar Ali Hooman, Publication.
3- Book of Approaches and Methods of Research in Regional Planning, Compilation of Hossein Afrakhteh, Parhan Publications.
4- Book of Research Methods, Compilation by Nasrollah Faraji, Pouran Research.
5- The book of research methodology, compilation of Mojtaba Tiba, Cultural Education Publishing.
6- Book of Research Methods in Psychology and Educational Sciences, Compiled by Isma'il Baybangrand, Duran Publishing.
7- The book of research method in behavioral sciences, compiled by Hasan Pasha Sharifi and Nastaran Sharifi, Sokhan Publishing.
8. Statistical Analysis in Psychology and Education, Compiled by George Andrew Ferguson and Yoshio Takaneh, Translator Dr. Ali Delaware and Dr. Siamak Nashebandi, Arasbaran Publications.
9. Book of statistical methods in behavioral science, authored by Duncan Cramer and Dennis Hoveit, translator Hassan Pasha Sharifi and Jafar Najafi Zand and Nasrin Sharifi, Sokhan Publications.
10. The book of research method in behavioral sciences, compiled by Zohreh Sarmad and Abbas Bazargan and Elaheh Hejazi, AJ Publishing.
11. Leaflet of the research method by Dr. Heidar Ali Hooman.
12. Leaflet of Tehran University Research Methodology.
13. Leaflet of research method of Allameh Tabataba'i University.
14. Booklet Research Methodology Azad University Research Branch.
15. Leaflet of the Research Methodology of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
16. Leaflet of Amir Kabir's research method, which is taken from most of the above sources.
1- Book of Psychopathology (Vol. 1 & 2), Compilation of Hossein Azad, Be'sat Publishing.
2- Book of Psychopathology (volumes 1 and 2), compiled by Karen and Gerald Davison, and John Neil and Shirley L. Johnson, Translator Hamid Shamsipour, Arjmand Publishing.
3- Book of Psychological Development (Volume 1 and 2), Compilation of the Prophecy of the Prosecutor, Publication of the Party.
4- Book of Mental Health and Mental Retardation, Compilation of Shokouh Al-Sadat Bani Jamali, Ney Publications.
5- Summary book of Kaplan and Sadukh Psychiatry: Based on DSM-5, authored by Benjamin James Saduk, Virginia. Saduk, Savalan Publications.
6. Book of Kaplan and Saduk, Summary of Psychiatry Volume 1, 2, and 3 (especially Chapters 10 to 28), Written by Benjamin James Saduk, Virginia. Saduk, Savalan Publications.
7- Book of Psychology and Education of Exceptional Children, compiled by Maryam Seif Naraghi and Ezzatollah Naderi, Arasbaran Publications.
8- Book of Theory of Counseling and Psychotherapy, by Abdollah Shafiabadi and Gholamreza Naseri, Publication Center for Academic Publishing.
9. Book of Psychology of Exceptional Children and Adolescents, authored by Behrouz Milani Fareh, Qomes Publications.
10. Exceptional Children's Book Introduction to Specialized Training, Compilation and James Kaufman, Translator Mojtaba Javadian, Ali Salani and Hossein Akhlaghi and Daniel Halgahan, Publishing to Publishing.
11. Psychological Pathology Book (volumes 1 and 2), author Richard Haljin and Susan Cross Witbourne, translator Yahya Seyyed Mohammadi, Ravan Publications.
12. Pathology book based on DSM-5, authored by Dr. Mehdi Ganji, Savalan Publications.
13. Psychology, Education and Exceptional Children, Compiled by Abbas Sheikh Mohammadi, Pouran Research.
14. Book of Psychology and Exceptional Children Education, Compiled by Ali Reza Kakavand, Ravan Publications.
15. Complete Manual of Changes and Essential Tips for DSM-5, authored by Dr Mehdi Ganji, Savalan Publications.
16. The booklet of Psychological Pathology of Shahid Beheshti University.
17- The Book of Psychological Disorders and Exceptional Children University of Tehran
18. Allameh Tabataba'i University Psychological Pathology Letter.
19. Booklet of Psychological Pathology of Azad University Research Branch.
20- The Psychological Pathology Leaflet of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Institute.
21. The Amir Kabir Psychological Pathology Leaflet, which is derived from most of the above resources.
Phd dissertations Psychology - Neuroscience resources
1- Book of physiological psychology, compilation by James Kalat, translator Yahya Seyyed Mohammadi, Ravan Publication.
2- Preparations for neuroscience, authored by Dr. Davoud Moazami, side publications.
3. Summary book of Kaplan and Sadukh Psychiatry: Based on DSM-5, authored by Benjamin James Saduk, Virginia. Saduk, Savalan Publications.
4- Book of physiological psychology, compilation by Mohammad Karim Khodapanahi, side publication.
5. The book of motivation and excitement, compiled by Mohammad Karim Khodapanahi, Sadegh.
6. The book of motivation and excitement, compiled by John Marshall Rio, translator Yahya Seyyed Mohammadi, Publishing Editor.
7- Book of neuroscience and psycho-physiology, compiled by Mohammad Karim Khodapanahi, Sadegh.
8- Book of Physiologic Psychology, Author of Saeed Poor Nezahs Tehrani, Tehran University Press.
9. Physiological Psychology Letter Dr. Pouranaghash Tehrani University of Tehran.
10. Neuropsychology leaflet of Azad University Research Branch.
11. Neuroscience booklet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
12- The Neuroscience booklet of Amir Kabir, taken from most of the above sources.
Assimilate the Amir Kabir Ph.D. Psychology.
Take a look at the English language tests in the interior
Ph.D. Volunteers After completing a PhD test and before a comprehensive test (usually after 2 years after passing the theoretical units by the student, a comprehensive test is conducted by the place of study of the University), must be in one of the national language tests or Internationally and provide evidence of it. It should be noted that this test must be presented only in the MHLE test before the doctorate.
The language test of the Ministry of Science, formerly known as the MCHE, was called the Ministry of Culture and Higher Education (Ministry of Culture and Higher Education). But in recent years, MSRT is known as the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (Ministry of Science, Research and Technology). The MSRT language test is the same as the ex- MCHE test . Most students applying for PhD abroad are welcome.And is approved by most domestic universities.
The TOEFL exam is a doctoral program in Azad University or an EPT language test, conducted by the Islamic Azad University, and all Ph.D. students at Azad University must provide the university with a score for this test or similar tests before taking the comprehensive exam. This is an English proficiency test.
UTEPT Language Test (General Language of Tehran University)
This is the University Tehran English Proficiency Test. To facilitate the continuation of PhD studies, University of Tehran conducts general language tests. Admission score in the general language test of Tehran University of UTEPT is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The MHLE test is being conducted by the Ministry of Health and Medical Education. This exam is under the Ministry of Health Language Exam.The MHLE test level is in the TOEFL language test . MHLE Language Test for Students Volunteering to Participate in All Public Medical Schools of Medical Universities. If the Medical School candidates only intend to continue their studies at national universities, it is better to attend the MHLE Language Test . However, if you attend Ph.D. in both public and private universities, you must go to the MSRT exam because the Free University does not accept MHLE.
The Trial of the Language of the Iranian Measurement Organization is designed and implemented by the National Education Assessment Organization, which is in fact the standard test for determining the level of English language knowledge. The Tilimo language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
TOEFL stands for Test of English for Foreign Learners. TOEFL Test (TOEFL) is a comprehensive English test that is required to enter more than 4,400 colleges and universities in the United States and Canada, and other parts of the world. The passing grade in the TOEFL test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The International English Language Testing System ( IELTS ) is designed to measure the readiness of volunteers to study, learn specialized skills or work and stay in English-speaking countries. Most universities in the world (especially English-speaking countries) have offered IELTS qualifications as one of the most important requirements for admission to undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degrees. Admission score inIELTS language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.