Resources for Ph.D. Science Information & Dentistry, University of Applied Sciences and Law, Code 2153
Ph.D. Resources Information Science and Science on the recommendation of Amir Kabir Measurement
The Ph.D. Information Science and Knowledge Science Resources If properly selected, the first step is to take the Ph.D. in Informatics and Knowledge Science, so specialist departments for Amir Kabir's assessment to facilitate the availability of Ph.D. Ph.D. candidates, Ph.D. Science Resources The information and science has been compiled so that the volunteers can do this even if they themselves want to source their resources independently. Volunteers are advised to use the training packages (books and pamphlets required) for each discipline (for the following reasons), but if they insist on providing resources, it is recommended that, along with the resources provided, reference, advice and The graduate degree program (PhD) provides Amir Kabir's methodology, which provides them with a planning method that can maximize the use of the minimum time.
Is it recommended reading the reference books for the Ph.D. in Information Science and Dentistry?
While reading reference books, although it is very useful and necessary, there are some disadvantages for preparing for the doctoral exam, which we will mention below:
1) The volume of this type of books is not appropriate for the test due to their useful content, since reference books focus on teaching concepts, proving cases and sometimes bringing unnecessary material and the number of questions with answers is low for practicing students. And sometimes they put the answer to the reader.
2) In this type of book, there are no quick and fast test methods to answer the doctoral exam questions.
3) The contents of some of these books seem to be inaccurate due to the selective translation, and the reader can not communicate with the book.
The reasons above and some other reasons make it necessary for us to study a comprehensive and good book. Of course, a good book should be completely in line with the reference books by eliminating their negative points, and students should not remove reference books from their minds.
Amir Kabir's Sensei Publishing House has delivered books of various disciplines in the country for the acceptance of volunteers in the Ph.D. exam, which has been widely welcomed by students. The collection of these books is compiled in the doctoral packages for each discipline, and all these books are compiled with consideration of the test resources and various reference books for each lesson. Which have the following characteristics:
Phd dissertation books for information science and science:
In this type of book, for each lesson, a book is provided including step-by-step instruction in simple language with examples and tests provided during training. In the Institute's educational books, the unnecessary material is avoided and a summary of what is required by the volunteer is presented, and wherever there are test methods available to answer the tests. After training the contents of each chapter, the classified classifications of previous years related to that chapter, along with the explanatory response and self-test, are included with the key answer so that the student after the training content, all the tests of previous years related to that chapter To review.
Doctor's books Amir Kabir's assessment, given their highly professional and scientific structure, and the need for students, require volunteers to look at other books. Certainly, the abundance of tests, simple and fluid teaching, and the up-to-date books are one of the hallmarks of Amir Kabir's books.
Significant features of the Ph.D. Science and Information Science Department of Amir Kabir
Amir Kabir's pamphlets have been compiled by senior executives from previous years and contain useful content and tips that save time for volunteers. Many volunteers, having seen the volume and variety of reference books, are worried about how to select the subject and the time for their study, so the volume sheets of Amir Kabir in addition to the materials compiled by the top performers, have miniscule materials and a comprehensive source, A complete and yet concise summary that addresses your need for any book or any other source.
Another advantage of the Amir Kabir training package is the ability to receive edited pamphlets without having to pay the reseller by paying. In other words, if the pamphlet is edited even one day after your purchase, you can get the new version for free from the institution.
PhD degrees in the field of general information science and linguistics (librarianship) include:
PhD in Information Science and Dentistry (Librarianship), Data Recovery and Knowledge
Ph.D. in Information Science and Dentistry (Librarianship), Information and Knowledge Management
Ph.D. Resources Information Science and Science - General Language Resources
1- The Practical Grammar of the English Language, Shahab Enari et al., Behavioral Publications.
2- The Book of Grammar of English, Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
3. Book of TOEFL RAHMANA, Ebrahim Nazari Teimori, Rahnama Publications.
4. Book 504 Essential Essential TOEFL, Forest Publishing.
5- The book of master's degree questions of the general language, Publication of the Organization of Assessment and Education of the country.
6. General language pamphlet of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
7- Sahel, Mohamad, Vocabulary for TOEFL and MA candidates for TOEFL.Koye Kosar Press.
8. The general language of the Amir Kabir Measurement Book is based on most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Resources Information Science and Dentistry - TOEFL Language Resources
IELTS Tutorial, Mohammad Moein Jahangir and Ali Zarei, Nour Alam Publications.
2- The book of TOEFL series of questions. Ph.D., Mahmood Ramezani, Saray Edalat Publishing.
3- Book and tips on success in general and specialized language tests, compiled by Abdolreza Talaneh and Shahin Sharifi, Kiomars publications.
4. Book of English Testing and Grammar, Compiled by Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
5. The Book of Grammar Key Notes in English, Murphy Raymond, Translated by Maynette Rahmati, Science Parv Publishing.
6- Complete Book Guide for TOEFL Exam, Seyyed Mohammad Reza Naserzadeh and Yashar Dehdashti, Payam Study.
7- Letter of TOEFL, Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
8- Daneshvari, R, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
9- Barron's, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
10-Martin Hewings, Advanced grammar in use: A self-study reference and practice book for advanced learners of English: with answer, Khorvash Pub.
11- Murray Bromberg, Julius Liebb, Arthur Traiger, Husain Kabiri, absolutely essential word 504.
12- Murphy, R. English grammar in use: a self-study reference and practice book for intermediate students.
13- Murphy, R. Essential grammar in use, Danesh Parvar Pub.
14. Letter from the TOEFL doctorate, Amir Kabir's assessment, taken from most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Resources Information Science and Dentistry - Academic Talent Resources
1- A talent and readiness book for management specialty (2 volumes), Ahmad Sedaghat, Publishing Ghazan Danesh.
2. Talent and Academic Readiness Book, Houshang Abbas Fam, Publishing Road.
3- The book of talent and readiness of the specialty of management, mystical, aslani, ghaffarzadeh, publishing aqn zan.
4. Book of Excellence and Academic Preparedness, GMAT 2011, Majid Habibi, Publisher.
5- The Talent and Academic Readiness Book for Management, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publications.
6- Talent and Academic Readiness Booklet for Management, Ahmad Sedaghat.
7. Booklet of talent and special education degree in management, mysticism.
8. Talent and Academic Readiness Specialty in Management, Mohammad Vakili.
9. Online solicitation of 100 solving problems Ph.D. Student, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publishing.
10- Examples of Ph.D. questions from Sharif University of Technology, Amirkabir and Tehran.
11- Educational talent leaflet, Sharif University of Technology.
12. Educational Talent Leaf, Amirkabir University of Technology.
13. Educational Talent Leaf, University Jihad of Tehran University.
14- Educational booklet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
15- The Amir Kabir Student Awareness Booklet, which is taken from most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Resources Information Science and Dentistry - Resources for information organization
1- The book of information organizing, Arlington compilation. Jay Taylor, translation by Mohammad Hossein Diani, Computer Library Publishing.
Book Cataloging: Principles and Methods, Compilation of Rahmatullah Fattahi, Librarian Publishing.
3. Book Cataloging and Organizing Digital Resources, Compilation by Mitchell and Brian Eric, Essential Translation, Librarian Publishing.
4- Book cataloging and new information technologies, authored by Abdolreza Norouzi Chakli, Information and Book Publishing, "The Book of the Month".
5- Book of computerized catalogs: Development and development, Fattahi, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Scientific and Information Center for Jihad-e-Commerce
6. Thematic and indexing analytic, theoretical foundations and practical recommendations, compilation of Pitts Fagman, Mazinani translation, National Library of the Islamic Republic of Iran publications.
7- The Book of the Rules of Cataloging, Compilation by Mandana Sediq Behzadi, National Library of the Islamic Republic of Iran Publications.
8- Book Review of Information and Information, Compiled by Abbas Hari, Publications of the Secretariat of the Board of Trustees of Public Libraries of the Country.
9. Digital Library Books, William Aromes Compilation, Farzaneh Shakouri and others, Ghw Publications.
10. Library of the Digital Library: Theoretical Foundations, Content, Structure, Organization, Standards and Costs, Prophetic and Fatahi Compilation, Libraries Publishing, Museums and Astan Quds Razavi Documentation Center.
11. Internet Book: Theoretical and Applied Aspects, Compiled by Ibrahim Afshar Zanjani and others, Librarian Publishing.
12. Information and Society Book, Compilation of Mohammad Reza Davarpanah, Publishing Debyzash.
13. Reference books, questioning techniques and responses from library resources, compiled by Mohammad Hossein Diani and Abdolhamid Majarfzadeh, Astan Quds Razavi Publishing Institute publications.
14. Information and Communication Book, authored by Abdolhossein Azarang, Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance publications.
15. Information and Communication Book, author of Asadollah Free, Librarian Publishing.
16. Book Collection and Procurement, Compilation by Mohammad Hossein Diani, Shahid Chamran University Press.
17. An Income Book on Indexing and Abstracts, Compilation by Cleveland, Donald B., Cleveland, Anna Di, Translation by Mehdi Hosseini, Chapar Publishing.
18- Book indexing and abstracting, Roly's Compilation, c. O, Translation by Jafar Mehrdad, Publications of the Cultural Revolution Organization of Iran.
19th Book of Integrated Computer Systems Rahmatullah Fattahi and Iraj Rad, National Library of the Islamic Republic of Iran Publications and Publications, Library and Information Society.
20. Book of Communication and Library, Compilation of the Remembrance, Translation by Mahboobeh Mohajer and Norouleh Moradi, Soroush Publications.
21. Book Collection (Volume 1 and 2), Author Sinai Ali, Publication.
22. Book Collection and Document Delivery Service, Compiled by Hamid Mohseni, Librarian Publishing.
23. Book Collection, Genesis, Selection and Extension of Library Materials, Compiled by Richard K. Gardner, translation of Asadollah Free, Islamic Foundation Research Foundation.
24. Booklet of the University of Tehran Information Organization.
25. Booklet of Organization of Information at Azad University, Research Branch.
26. Information Booklet of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
27. The Amir Kabir Measurement Information Booklet, which is derived from most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Resources Information Science and Science - Resource Resources
1- Book of Concepts of Data Recovery, Compilation of Pao, Miranda Lee, Translated by Asadollah Free and Rahmatullah Fatahi, Ferdowsi University Press, Mashhad.
2- Book of concepts and methods of data storage and retrieval in computer systems of Iranian libraries, compiled by Mohammad Hossein Diani and Mohammad Reza Davarpanah, Mashhad Ferdowsi University Press.
3. Book of New Territories in Information Recovery (Vol. 1, 2, and 3), Compilation by Ricardo Besayits and Bertia Ribronoto, Translation by Ali Hossein Ghasemi, Sirous Azadi and Ali Societies, Chaparar Publications.
4- Information Recovery Book: Exploratory Algorithms and Methods, Compiled by David Grossman, Afif Frieder, Translated by Jafar Mehrad and Sarah Kellini, Shiraz Regional Science and Technology Library Publications.
5. Metadata book for information management and retrieval, author David Heinz Translation Alikhani and Zakeri Fard, Chapar Publishing.
6- Book for the storage and retrieval of information, compiled by Alireza Bahmanabadi, Iranian Journal of Information Science and Libraries.
7- Book Review of Information Recovery Models, Compiled by Marzieh Khalouei, Science and Information Technology Publishing.
8. Continuous Recovery Book: Systems and Methods, Compilation by Raheem Alijani and Leila Dehghani, Chapar Publishing.
9. Familiarity with Information Technology, author Kate Bahman, Diana Holmes, Translator Jafar Mehrad and Majid Azarakhsh, Sadegh.
10. Information Technology Book: Concepts and Applications, Kenneth Lawton's Compilation, Hamid Mohseni's Translation, Librarian Publishing.
11- An Introduction to Databases, Jafar Nejad Fire Composite, Side Publishing.
12. Book Indexing and Writing: Theoretical and Practical Foundations of Lancaster, F. And. Translation by Abbas Gilouri, Chaparar Publications.
13. Income Book on Indexing and Abstracts, Compilation by Cleveland, Donald B., Cleveland, Anna Di. Translation by Mehdi Hosseini, Chaparar Publications.
14. Book of scientific communication, information seeking behavior and information needs, compilation of Mohammad Reza Davarpanah, Debyzash Publications.
15. Data storage and retrieval (Librarianship), Compiled by Hadi Sharif Moghadam, Rahim Alijani, Ebrahim Mokhtari Nabi, Payame Noor University Press.
16. Introductory leaflet on data storage and retrieval Hamidreza Jamali Mahmoei Tarbiat Moallem University.
17. Booklet for Reserve and Retrieve University of Tehran Information.
18. Booklet of Reserve and Reserve of Azad University Research Branch.
19. Booklet for the storage and retrieval of the Amir Kabir Supplemental Institute.
20. Booklet for storing and retrieving Amir Kabir's measurement from most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Resources Information Science and Dentistry - Statistical Resources
1- Bibliography and Quantitative Methods in Library and Information Science, Compiled by Alireza Hoveyda, Publications.
2. Probability and Applied Statistics Book, Compilation by Dr. Ali Delaware, Growth Publishing.
3. Book of Stats, Compilation of Adel Azar and Mansour Momeni and Saeed Jafari, Sadegh.
4. The book of inferential statistics, authored by Dr. Heidar Ali Hooman, Savalan Publications.
5- Book of Stats, Compilation of Goddess Arsalan and Sholeh Muradfam, Cultural Center of Education.
6. The book of statistics in the humanities, compiled by Dr. Ali Delaware, Payame Noor University publications.
7. The Brochure of Statistics of Tehran University.
8- Letter of Statistics of Allameh Tabataba'i University.
9- The Amir Kabir Supplemental Measuring Instructions.
10. The Amir Kabir Measurement Leaflet, which is derived from most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Resources Information Science and Dentistry - Resources Research Methodology
1- The book of research methods in librarianship, compiled by Mohammad Hosein Diani, University Press Publishing Center.
2- Book of Essential Research Methods for Librarians, Compilation of Powell, Ronald, Najla Hariri Translation, Islamic Azad University Press.
3. Statistical books and quantitative methods in librarianship and information, compiled by Alireza Hoveyda, Publications Department.
4- The book of research bottlenecks in social sciences, compiled by Mohammad Hossein Diani, Computer Library Publishing.
5- The book of the method of research in behavioral sciences, compiled by Zohreh Sarmad and Abbas Bazargan and Elaheh Hejazi, AJ Publishing.
6- The book of research methods in psychology and education, compiled by Dr. Ali Delaware, Duran Publishing.
7- Book of Knowledge of the Scientific Method in Behavioral Sciences, Compiled by Dr. Heidar Ali Hooman, Publication.
8- Book of Approaches and Methods of Research in Regional Planning, Compilation of Hossein Afrakhteh, Parhan Publication.
9. Book of Research Methods, Compilation by Nasrollah Faraji, Pouran Research.
10. The book of research methodology, compilation of Mojtaba Tiba, Culture Cultural Education Publishing.
11. Books on Research Methods in Psychology and Educational Sciences, Compiled by Isma'il Baybandherd, Duran Publishing.
12. The book of research method in behavioral sciences, compiled by Hasan Pasha Sharifi and Nastaran Sharifi, Sokhan Publishing.
13. Statistical analysis of psychology and education, compiled by George Andrew Ferguson and Yoshio Takana, translator Dr. Ali Delaware and Dr. Siamak Nakhbhandi, Arasbaran Publications.
14. Book of statistical methods in behavioral sciences, authored by Duncan Cramer and Denis Hewitt, translator Hassan Pasha Sharifi and Jafar Najafi Zand and Nasrin Sharifi, Sokhan Publishing.
15. Leaflet of Tehran University Research Methodology.
16. Letter of Research Methodology of Azad University Research Branch.
17. Leaflet of the research methodology of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
18. Leaflet of Amir Kabir's research method, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Ph.D. Resources Information Science and Science - Resource Fundamentals of Information Science and Dentistry
1- Library and Library Books, Compiled by Ali Mesinani, Sadegh.
2- Book of History and Philosophy of Librarianship, Compilation of Tokhraji, Ajit Kumar, Translation by Ali Mesinan, Astan Quds Razavi Publication.
3. Book of Information Literacy Education, Concepts, Methods and Programs, Pearl Human Resources Compilation, Librarian Publishing.
4. Book History of Library Principles, Compiled by James Thompson, translation by Mahmoud Haghighi, University Press Publication Center.
5- Books on Literature, Compilation of Hossein Mokhtari Architecture, Ghw Publications.
6. Management Books for Librarians, Compiled by Edward J. Evans, Naseri Fereshteh Translation, Nayad Publications Islamic Studies.
7. Book of Fundamentals of Educational Library Philosophy, Compilation of John. M Khrist, translation of Asadollah Free, Astan Quds Razavi Publishing House.
8- The history of the philosophy of librarianship, compilation of Mukherjee, translation of Asadi ... Azad, Astan Quds Razavi publication.
9. Book of Philosophy of Library and Information, Compilation of Fatemeh Rajazdost, Librarian Publishing.
10. Book Basics, History and Philosophy of Information Science, Compilation by Alireza Bahmanabadi, National Library of the Islamic Republic of Iran Publications.
11. Books on the Basics of Library and Information Science, Compiled by Robin, Richard E. Translation by Mehdi Khademiyan, Computer Library Publishing.
12. Reference Books and Principles, Mohammad Hossein Diani, Computer Library Publishing.
13. An Interview Book in the Library Reference Unit, compiled by Alanin Zaramba Janrish and Edwardji, Shahid Chamran University Press.
14. Reference Books, Reference Books, Compilation of Noorollah Moradi, Farhang Contemporary Publishing.
15. Islamic Reference Book, Shabani Journal Compilation, Publications Board of Trustees of Public Libraries of the Country.
16. Book Search for scientific information - Research in print and electronic resources, compiled by Mohammad Reza Davarpanah, Debyzash Publishing.
17. Book Library Services in Theory and Practice, Compilation by Michael Buckland, Morteza Kokbaby's Translation, Chapar Publishing.
18- Book of Principles and Advanced Search Methods, RG Compilation. Hartley, Translated by Zahid Bigdeli, Computer Library Publishing.
19. Book Review of Information and Information, Compilation by Abbas Hari, Publications of the Secretariat of the Board of Trustees of Public Libraries.
20- An Introduction to Databases, Jafar Nejad Fire Composite, Side Publishing.
21- Cognitive Library of Science (Librarianship and Science), Compiled by Houshang Abrami, Librarianship Publishing.
22. Booklet of Fundamentals of Information Science and Science of Tehran University.
23- Fundamentals of Information Science and Knowledge Science Azad University Research Branch.
24. The Basics of Knowledge and Information Science of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
25- The Basics of Information Science and Knowledge Science of Amir Kabir, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Ph.D. Resources Information Science and Knowledge Science - Organizational Knowledge Management Resources
1- Book of Knowledge Management: Concepts and Infrastructures, Compilation by Mohammad Hassanzadeh, Librarian Publishing.
2- Book of Knowledge Management, Compilation of Ali Akbar Ahmadi and Ali Salehi, Payame Noor University Press.
3- The book on the role of knowledge management in the productivity of library science and information science, compilation of Somayeh Folk, Sokhnaran Publications.
4. Knowledge management, Davenport, Thomas and Prosak, Lawrence, translation of Hossein Rahman Sarsht, Iran Engineering Design and Supply Company.
5- Book of Summaries of Special Knowledge Management Issues of Students of Information Science and Knowledge Science, Compilation of Somayeh Ghavidl, Charpathian Publications, Asriyar Parsi.
6. Organizational Knowledge Management Booklet of Tehran University
7. Booklet of Knowledge Management, Azad University, Science Research Branch.
8. KM Knowledge Management Booklet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
9. The KM Handbook of Amir Kabir's assessment is based on most of the above resources.
Assimilate Amir Kabir's Ph.D. Science and Information Science.
Take a look at the English language tests in the interior
Ph.D. Volunteers After completing a PhD test and before a comprehensive test (usually after 2 years after passing the theoretical units by the student, a comprehensive test is conducted by the place of study of the University), must be in one of the national language tests or Internationally and provide evidence of it. It should be noted that this test must be presented only in the MHLE test before the doctorate.
The language test of the Ministry of Science, formerly known as the MCHE, was called the Ministry of Culture and Higher Education (Ministry of Culture and Higher Education). But in recent years, MSRT is known as the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (Ministry of Science, Research and Technology). The MSRT language test is the same as the ex- MCHE test . Most students applying for PhD abroad are welcome.And is approved by most domestic universities.
The TOEFL exam is a doctoral program in Azad University or an EPT language test, conducted by the Islamic Azad University, and all Ph.D. students at Azad University must provide the university with a score for this test or similar tests before taking the comprehensive exam. This is an English proficiency test.
UTEPT Language Test (General Language of Tehran University)
This is the University Tehran English Proficiency Test. To facilitate the continuation of PhD studies, University of Tehran conducts general language tests. Admission score in the general language test of Tehran University of UTEPT is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The MHLE test is being conducted by the Ministry of Health and Medical Education. This exam is under the Ministry of Health Language Exam.The MHLE test level is in the TOEFL language test . MHLE Language Test for Students Volunteering to Participate in All Public Medical Schools of Medical Universities. If the Medical School candidates only intend to continue their studies at national universities, it is better to attend the MHLE Language Test . However, if you attend Ph.D. in both public and private universities, you must go to the MSRT exam because the Free University does not accept MHLE.
The Trial of the Language of the Iranian Measurement Organization is designed and implemented by the National Education Assessment Organization, which is in fact the standard test for determining the level of English language knowledge. The Tilimo language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
TOEFL stands for Test of English for Foreign Learners. TOEFL Test (TOEFL) is a comprehensive English test that is required to enter more than 4,400 colleges and universities in the United States and Canada, and other parts of the world. The passing grade in the TOEFL test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The International English Language Testing System ( IELTS ) is designed to measure the readiness of volunteers to study, learn specialized skills or work and stay in English-speaking countries. Most universities in the world (especially English-speaking countries) have offered IELTS qualifications as one of the most important requirements for admission to undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degrees. Admission score inIELTS language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.