Resources for the Ph.D. Student Studies of the University of Nursing and Liberation Code 2178
The resources of the Ph.D. Student Studies are recommended on the recommendation of Amir Kabir
Ph.D. Student Studies If properly selected, the first step is to go along with the adoption of the Ph.D. in Female Studies, so specialist departments for Amir Kabir's assessment to facilitate the availability of Ph.D. candidates for Ph.D. Students' Assistant Resources are compiled and compiled. It is possible for volunteers to do this even if they want to independently make their own resources. Volunteers are advised to use the training packages (books and pamphlets required) for each discipline (for the following reasons), but if they insist on providing resources, it is recommended that, along with the resources provided, reference, advice and The graduate degree program (PhD) provides Amir Kabir's methodology, which provides them with a planning method that can maximize the use of the minimum time.
Is it recommended reading the reference books for the Ph.D.
While reading reference books, although it is very useful and necessary, there are some disadvantages for preparing for the doctoral exam, which we will mention below:
1) The volume of this type of books is not appropriate for the test due to their useful content, since reference books focus on teaching concepts, proving cases and sometimes bringing unnecessary material and the number of questions with answers is low for practicing students. And sometimes they put the answer to the reader.
2) In this type of book, there are no quick and fast test methods to answer the doctoral exam questions.
3) The contents of some of these books seem to be inaccurate due to the selective translation, and the reader can not communicate with the book.
The reasons above and some other reasons make it necessary for us to study a comprehensive and good book. Of course, a good book should be completely in line with the reference books by eliminating their negative points, and students should not remove reference books from their minds.
Amir Kabir's Sensei Publishing House has delivered books of various disciplines in the country for the acceptance of volunteers in the Ph.D. exam, which has been widely welcomed by students. The collection of these books is compiled in the doctoral packages for each discipline, and all these books are compiled with consideration of the test resources and various reference books for each lesson. Which have the following characteristics:
Phrasebook Doctoral Studies Doctoral Studies:
In this type of book, for each lesson, a book is provided including step-by-step instruction in simple language with examples and tests provided during training. In the Institute's educational books, the unnecessary material is avoided and a summary of what is required by the volunteer is presented, and wherever there are test methods available to answer the tests. After training the contents of each chapter, the classified classifications of previous years related to that chapter, along with an explanatory response and self-test, are included with the key answer so that the student after the training content, all the tests of previous years related to that chapter To review.
Doctor's books Amir Kabir's assessment, given their highly professional and scientific structure, and the need for students, require volunteers to look at other books. Certainly, the abundance of tests, simple and fluid teaching, and the up-to-date books are one of the hallmarks of Amir Kabir's books.
Significant features of the Ph.D. Associate's Degree Studies in Amir Kabir
Amir Kabir's pamphlets have been compiled by senior executives from previous years and contain useful content and tips that save time for volunteers. Many volunteers, having seen the volume and variety of reference books, are worried about how to select the subject and the time for their study, so the volume sheets of Amir Kabir are in addition to the materials compiled by the top performers, have an advanced content, and a comprehensive source, A complete and yet concise summary that addresses your need for any book or any other source.
Another advantage of the Amir Kabir training package is the ability to receive edited pamphlets without having to pay the reseller by paying. In other words, if the pamphlet is edited even one day after your purchase, you can get the new version for free from the institution.
The trends of the Ph.D. in Social Sciences and Social Work are:
Following the trends of PhD studies in national and free women's studies are:
Ph.D. Women Studies Women's Rights in Islam
Ph.D. Student Resources - General Language Resources
1- The Practical Grammar of the English Language, Shahab Enari et al., Behavioral Publications.
2- The Book of Grammar of English, Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
3. Book of TOEFL RAHMANA, Ebrahim Nazari Teimori, Rahnama Publications.
4. Book 504 Essential Essential TOEFL, Forest Publishing.
5- The book of master's degree questions of the general language, Publication of the Organization of Assessment and Education of the country.
6. General language pamphlet of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
7- Sahel, Mohamad, Vocabulary for TOEFL and MA candidates for TOEFL.Koye Kosar Press.
8. The general language of the Amir Kabir Measurement Book is based on most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Student Resources - TOEFL Language Resources
IELTS Tutorial, Mohammad Moein Jahangir and Ali Zarei, Nour Alam Publications.
2- The book of TOEFL series of questions. Ph.D., Mahmood Ramezani, Saray Edalat Publishing.
3- Book and tips on success in general and specialized language tests, compiled by Abdolreza Talaneh and Shahin Sharifi, Kiomars publications.
4. Book of English Testing and Grammar, Compiled by Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
5. The Book of Grammar Key Notes in English, Murphy Raymond, Translated by Maynette Rahmati, Science Parv Publishing.
6- Complete Book Guide for TOEFL Exam, Seyyed Mohammad Reza Naserzadeh and Yashar Dehdashti, Payam Study.
7- Letter of TOEFL, Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
8- Daneshvari, R, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
9- Barron's, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
10-Martin Hewings, Advanced grammar in use: A self-study reference and practice book for advanced learners of English: with answer, Khorvash Pub.
11- Murray Bromberg, Julius Liebb, Arthur Traiger, Husain Kabiri, absolutely essential word 504.
12- Murphy, R. English grammar in use: a self-study reference and practice book for intermediate students.
13- Murphy, R. Essential grammar in use, Danesh Parvar Pub.
14. Letter from the TOEFL doctorate, Amir Kabir's assessment, taken from most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Student Resources - Student Abilities
1- A talent and readiness book for management specialty (2 volumes), Ahmad Sedaghat, Payam-e Danesh Publication.
2. Talent and Academic Readiness Book, Houshang Abbas Fam, Publishing Road.
3- The book of talent and readiness of the specialty of management, mystical, aslani, ghaffarzadeh, publishing aqn zan.
4. Book of Excellence and Academic Preparedness, GMAT 2011, Majid Habibi, Publisher.
5- The Talent and Academic Readiness Book for Management, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publications.
6- Talent and Academic Readiness Booklet for Management, Ahmad Sedaghat.
7. Booklet of talent and special education degree in management, mysticism.
8. Talent and Academic Readiness Specialty in Management, Mohammad Vakili.
9. Online solicitation of 100 solving problems Ph.D. Student, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publishing.
10- Examples of Ph.D. questions from Sharif University of Technology, Amirkabir and Tehran.
11- Educational talent leaflet, Sharif University of Technology.
12. Educational Talent Leaf, Amirkabir University of Technology.
13. Educational Talent Leaf, University Jihad of Tehran University.
14- Educational booklet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
15- The Amir Kabir Assistant Examination Letter, which is taken from most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Student Resources - Women's Resources in the Qur'an
1- Book on Income on Women's Personality System in Islam, Compilation of Mohammad Reza Nakhicinejad and Mohammad Taghi Sobhani, Office of Women's Studies and Research of Qom Province.
2. Book of Women's verses in the Qur'an, compiled by Hashem Hashemzadeh Harrisi, Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance publications.
3- Woman's book in the Quran, compiled by Marzieh Bagheri, Sabra Publications.
4. Woman's book in the Qur'an, compilation of Seyyed Mohammad Hussein Tabatabaei, Hagar Publications.
5- Woman's book in the Quran, compiled by Haleh Hosseini Akbarnezhad, Nahad Publishing House, Supreme Leader's Representative in Universities.
6- The book of women's rights from the point of view of the Holy Qur'an (Comparison of women's rights in Islam and the West), compiled by Mohammad Bissionuni, Young Expressions.
7- Women's Book in the Quran: A collection of lectures by Professor Seyyed Alireza Mousavi Madani, Compilation by Nahida Azam Ram Panahi, Publications of the Women's Social Cultural Council.
8- Woman's Book in the Word of God, Wise, Compiled by Sayyed Abbas Abtahi, Al-Hadi Institute Publications.
9. Woman's book in the Quran, Compilation of Shahin Faqih Zadeh, Publication of Aphrodite.
10. Book on Familiarity with Women's Rights in the Qur'an, Compilation of Mohammad Reza Islami, Mukhtmukhly Frezhey Publications.
11. Woman Book in the Mirror of Jalal and Jamal, Compilation of Mahmoud Latifi, Asra Publications.
12. Women's discussions in the interpretation of al-Mizan related to the verses of Surah Nisa, Noor, Divorce, Parties, Imposing Imprisonment, Impossible, the Last Third of Baqara Surah.
13. Women's pamphlet in the Koran of Tehran University.
14. Women's pamphlet in the Quran, Islamic Azad University, Research Branch.
15- Women's pamphlet in the Quran of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
16. A woman's pamphlet in the Qur'an, measuring the Amir Kabir, taken from most of the above sources.
Ph.D. Student Resources - Women's Rights Resources
1- The book on women's rights in Islam, compiled by Morteza Motahari, Sadra Publications.
2. Women's Rights Book in Islam, compilation of Fatemeh Zandi, Zaem Publications.
3- Book of Philosophy of the Women's Rights System, Compilation by Mahmoud Hekmat Nia, Publishing House of Islamic Culture and Thought.
4- The book on the difference between the rights of women and men in the legal system of Iran (foundations and examples), compiled by Ali Kazemzadeh, Pub.
5. Women's Rights Book in Islam, Compilation by Mohammad Taghi Ottoman, translation by Abdolsamad Hasan Zahi, Sedighi Publishing.
6- Women's Rights Book, Compilation of Abdolvahab Malzahi, Mala'a Publications.
7- Women's Rights Research Paper: Review of Women's Laws in the Islamic Republic of Iran, Compilation of Nasser Ghorbannia, Rosenau Publishing.
8. Brief book of family law, compilation of Seyyed Hossein Safaee and Asadollah Emami, Publishing Sama.
9. Book on the Study of the Heritage of Wives in the Laws of Islam and Iran: Legal and Legal Analysis of the Inheritance of the Husband's Property, Compilation of Hossein Mehrpour, Information Publishing.
10. Book of Family Rights, Compilation of Naser Katouzian, Publishing Co.
11. Book of jurisprudential review of family law: marriage and dissolution, compilation of Seyyed Mostafa Mohaghegh Damad, Publication of the Center for the Publishing of Islamic Sciences.
12. Book on the rights of women and family, compiled by Mahmoud Hekmat Nia, the publication of the Research Center for Islamic Culture and Thought.
13. Man's Qesas versus Woman, Looking at the Philosophy of Differences, compiled by Ali Mohammadi Jurkouyeh, the publication of the Research Center for Islamic Culture and Thought,
14. Women's Rights booklet of Tehran University.
15. Women's Rights Booklet, Azad University, Research Branch.
16. Women's Rights Leaflet of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
17- The Amir Kabir Women's Women's Leaflet, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Ph.D. Student Resources - Sources of Sociology of Gender
1- Sociology of Gender Book, Compilation by Stephanie Gareth, Katayon Baqa'i Translation, Other Publications.
2- Sociology of Gender Book, Compilation of Khadijeh Safiri, Sociology Publishers.
3. Book of Sex and Everyday Life, Compilation by Holmes, Mary. Translation by Mohammad Mehdi Labibi. Publishing company publishing critique thoughts.
4- The Book of Sex and the Self, Compilation by Mohammad Taghi Mesbah Yazdi, Publications Office of Women's Studies and Research in Qom Seminary.
5- Books on gender inequality from the point of view of Islam and feminism, compilation of Jesin Bostan Najafi, Institute of Publications and Universities.
6. An Introduction to the Understanding of Modern Society: Changing Social Structures: Class and Sex. Compilation of Bradley, Herbert, translation of Mahmood Ally. Publishing Aq.
7- Book of Gender, Society and Sociology, Compilation of the Succession, Sociology Publications.
8- Book of Sociology of Gender with Islamic Approach, Compilation of Hossein Bostan (Najafi), Hosein and University Research Center, Hajar Publishing Center.
9. Book of Gender and Participation, Income on the Sociology of Political Participation of Iranian Women, Compilation of Abbas Mohammadi Asl, Roshangan Publishing and Women's Studies.
10. Book of Sociology of Women, compiled by Pamela Abbott and Claire Wallace, translated by Manijeh Najm-i-Iraqi, Nayat Publishing.
11. The Book of Sentinel, Compilation of Mahboubeh Pabnya, Nayat Publishing.
12. Anthology of Gender Book, Compilation by Emilia Neritsian, Translation by Bahram Nurozzadeh Chegini, Publication of Thoughts.
13. Letter of Sociology of Gender University of Tehran.
14. Biological Sociology Letter of the Azad University Research Branch.
15- The Gender Sociology Letter of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
16. The Sociology Letter of Sex is the measurement of the Amir Kabir, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Ph.D. Student Resources - References to Criminal Procedure
1- Book of Criminal Procedure (Vol. 1 & 2), Compilation by Mohammad Ashoori, Publication of the Party.
2- Book of Criminal Procedure (Volume 1 and 2), Compilation of Ali Khaleghi, Publications of the Institute for Legal Studies and Research of the City of Knowledge.
3- Book of Criminal Procedure (5 volumes), Compilation of Mahmoud Akhundi, Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance publications, Printing and Publishing Organization.
4- Book of Criminal Procedure, Compilation of Rajab Golvost Jouibari, Forest Publishing, Immortal.
5. The Proceedings of the Proceedings in Iran's Criminal Law, By Behrooz Javanmard, Behnamy Publications.
6. Human Rights book and concepts of equity, justice and justice, compilation of Abdolmjide Yazdi, translation of Mohammad Ashoori, Hossein Bashirieh and Seyed Mohammad Hashemi, Gareed Publications.
7- Book of substitute prisons, or, intermediate punishments, compiled by Mohammad Ashoori, Gareed Publications.
8- A reflection book on comparative law, compiled by Abbas Karimi, Sadegh.
9. The Book of Criminal Justice (2): Proceedings, Compilation by Mohammad Ashoori, Judge Publishing.
10. The Criminal Procedure Book, Compiled by Abbas Zaraat and Ali Mohajeri, Farkasazan Publications.
11. The Law on the Establishment of Public and Revolutionary Courts.
12. Law amending the law establishing the general and revolutionary courts.
13. The Code of Criminal Procedure
14. New Criminal Procedure Code
15. The Law on the Establishment of the Prosecutor's Office and the relevant Code
16. Rules of the Special Court for the Clerical Court
17. The Armed Services Criminal Procedure
18. The Code of Criminal Procedure (press law)
19. The Law on the Protection of Citizenship
20. Resolution of the Dispute Council
21. The text of the Criminal Procedure Code and specific laws
22- The Crisis Consultative Procedural Unity and Human Rights Opinion.
23. Paper on the transformation of the prosecutor's office and the prosecution of the prosecution, Dr. Mohammad Ashuri.
24. The Letter of Criminal Procedure of Allameh Tabataba'i University.
25- The Code of Criminal Procedure of Shaheed Beheshti University.
26- Criminal Procedure Letter of the Azad University of Science Research.
27. The Criminal Procedure Code of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
28. The Amir Kabir Criminal Procedure Code, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Ph.D. Student Resources - References to the Civil Procedure Code
1- The Code of Civil Procedure (Volume 1, 2, and 3), Author of Abdollah Shams, Publishing Sq.
2- The Code of Civil Procedure, Compilation of Power by Allah Wahidi, Publishing Sq.
3- The Code of Civil Procedure, Compilation by Seyyed Mohsen Sadrzadeh Afshar, Allameh University Jihad Publications.
4. Book of Laws and Regulations of the Civil Procedure, Jahangir Mansour Compilation, Visayat Publishing.
5. The Simplified Book of Civil Procedure, Compiled by Farshid Farahanakian, Publishing House.
6- Book of Rites of Civil Procedure, Compilation of Hamed Houshairan, Ismail Keshavarz, Abbas Ansari and Omid Yaghoubi Fard, Cultural Education Publication.
7. The text of the Code of Civil Procedure and materials related to the civil procedure from the Law on Amendments to the Law establishing the Public and Revolutionary Courts.
8. The existing laws on the Dispute Resolution Council and the implementation of the financial penalties, the law on the enforcement of civil sentences and the laws of the Court of Justice.
9. The Letter of Civic Procedures at Allameh Tabataba'i University.
10. The Letter of Civil Procedure of the University of Shahid Beheshti.
11. Letter of the Civil Procedure Code of the Azad University of Science Research.
12. The Code of Criminal Procedure of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Institute.
13. The Amir Kabir Civic Code of Practice is based on most of the above sources.
Assimilate Amir Kabir's Ph.D. Student Studies.
Take a look at the English language tests in the interior
Ph.D. Volunteers After completing a PhD test and before a comprehensive test (usually after 2 years after passing the theoretical units by the student, a comprehensive test is conducted by the place of study of the University), must be in one of the national language tests or Internationally and provide evidence of it. It should be noted that this test must be presented only in the MHLE test before the doctorate.
The language test of the Ministry of Science, formerly known as the MCHE, was called the Ministry of Culture and Higher Education (Ministry of Culture and Higher Education). But in recent years, MSRT is known as the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (Ministry of Science, Research and Technology). The MSRT language test is the same as the ex- MCHE test . Most students applying for PhD abroad are welcome.And is approved by most domestic universities.
The TOEFL exam is a doctoral program in Azad University or an EPT language test, conducted by the Islamic Azad University, and all Ph.D. students at Azad University must provide the university with a score for this test or similar tests before taking a comprehensive examination. This is an English proficiency test.
UTEPT Language Test (General Language of Tehran University)
This is the University Tehran English Proficiency Test. To facilitate the continuation of PhD studies, University of Tehran conducts general language tests. Admission score in the general language test of Tehran University of UTEPT is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The MHLE test is being conducted by the Ministry of Health and Medical Education. This exam is under the Ministry of Health Language Exam.The MHLE test level is in the TOEFL language test . MHLE Language Test for Students Volunteering to Participate in All Public Medical Schools of Medical Universities. If the Medical School candidates are only willing to continue their studies at national universities, it is better to attend the MHLE Language Test . However, if you attend Ph.D. in both state-owned and liberal universities, they should go to the MSRT exambecause the Free University does not accept the MHLE.
The Trial of the Language of the Iranian Measurement Organization is designed and implemented by the National Education Assessment Organization, which is in fact the standard test for determining the level of English language knowledge. The Tilimo language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
TOEFL stands for Test of English for Foreign Learners. TOEFL Test (TOEFL) is a comprehensive English test that is required to enter more than 4,400 colleges and universities in the United States and Canada, and other parts of the world. The passing grade in the TOEFL test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The International English Language Testing System ( IELTS ) is designed to measure the readiness of volunteers to study, learn specialized skills or work and stay in English-speaking countries. Most universities in the world (especially English-speaking countries) have offered IELTS qualifications as one of the most important requirements for admission to undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degrees. Admission score inIELTS language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.