Ph.D. Resources of Philosophy of Science at the University of the Free and University of. Code 2138
Phd dissertation resources of science philosophy on the recommendation of Amir Kabir
The Ph.D. in Philosophy of Science If properly selected, the first step is to take the Ph.D. in Philosophy of Science in order to pass the Ph.D. exam. Therefore, the specialized departments of Amir Kabir's assessment of the Ph.D. Ph.D. Ph.D.'s Ph.D. Resources have been developed and compiled by the specialized departments of the Philosophy of Science. It is possible for volunteers to do this even if they want to independently make their own resources. Volunteers are advised to use the training packages (books and pamphlets required) for each discipline (for the following reasons), but if they insist on providing resources, it is recommended that, along with the resources provided, reference, advice and The graduate degree program (PhD) provides Amir Kabir's methodology, which provides them with a planning method that can maximize the use of the minimum time.
Is it recommended reading the reference books for the doctoral degree in philosophy of science?
While reading reference books, although it is very useful and necessary, there are some disadvantages for preparing for the doctoral exam, which we will mention below:
1) The volume of this type of books is not appropriate for the test due to their useful content, since reference books focus on teaching concepts, proving cases and sometimes bringing unnecessary material and the number of questions with answers is low for practicing students. And sometimes they put the answer to the reader.
2) In this type of book, there are no quick and fast test methods to answer the doctoral exam questions.
3) The contents of some of these books seem to be inaccurate due to the selective translation, and the reader can not communicate with the book.
The reasons above and some other reasons make it necessary for us to study a comprehensive and good book. Of course, a good book should be completely in line with the reference books by eliminating their negative points, and students should not remove reference books from their minds.
Amir Kabir's Sensei Publishing House has delivered books of various disciplines in the country for the acceptance of volunteers in the Ph.D. exam, which has been widely welcomed by students. The collection of these books is compiled in the doctoral packages for each discipline, and all these books are compiled with consideration of the test resources and various reference books for each lesson. Which have the following characteristics:
Phd dissertation books Philosophy of science:
In this type of book, for each lesson, a book is provided including step-by-step instruction in simple language with examples and tests provided during training. In the Institute's educational books, the unnecessary material is avoided and a summary of what is required by the volunteer is presented, and wherever there are test methods available to answer the tests. After training the contents of each chapter, the classified classifications of previous years related to that chapter, along with an explanatory response and self-test, are included with the key answer so that the student after the training content, all the tests of previous years related to that chapter To review.
Doctor's books Amir Kabir's assessment, given their highly professional and scientific structure, and the need for students, require volunteers to look at other books. Certainly, the abundance of tests, simple and fluid teaching, and the up-to-date books are one of the hallmarks of Amir Kabir's books.
Significant features of the Ph.D. educational packages of Amir Kabir's science of science
Amir Kabir's pamphlets have been compiled by senior executives from previous years and contain useful content and tips that save time for volunteers. Many volunteers, having seen the volume and variety of reference books, are worried about how to select the subject and the time for their study, so the volume sheets of Amir Kabir are in addition to the materials compiled by the top performers, have an advanced content, and a comprehensive source, A complete and yet concise summary that addresses your need for any book or any other source.
Another advantage of the Amir Kabir training package is the ability to receive edited pamphlets without having to pay the reseller by paying. In other words, if the pamphlet is edited even one day after your purchase, you can get the new version for free from the institution.
The trends of the Ph.D. series of national and liberal philosophy are:
The following trends in the field of philosophy of national and liberal science are:
Ph.D. Philosophy of Science, Philosophy of Science and Technology
Ph.D. Philosophy of Science, Philosophy of Physics
Ph.D. Philosophy of Science, Philosophy of Social Sciences
PhD in Philosophy of Science, Philosophy of Islamic Economics
Phd dissertation resources Philosophy of science - General language resources
1- The Practical Grammar of the English Language, Shahab Enari et al., Behavioral Publications.
2- The Book of Grammar of English, Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
3. Book of TOEFL RAHMANA, Ebrahim Nazari Teimori, Rahnama Publications.
4. Book 504 Essential Essential TOEFL, Forest Publishing.
5- The book of master's degree questions of the general language, Publication of the Organization of Assessment and Education of the country.
6. General language pamphlet of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
7- Sahel, Mohamad, Vocabulary for TOEFL and MA candidates for TOEFL.Koye Kosar Press.
8. The general language of the Amir Kabir Measurement Book is based on most of the above resources.
Phd dissertation: Philosophy of Science - Resources of TOEFL language
IELTS Tutorial, Mohammad Moein Jahangir and Ali Zarei, Nour Alam Publications.
2- The book of TOEFL series of questions. Ph.D., Mahmood Ramezani, Saray Edalat Publishing.
3- Book and tips on success in general and specialized language tests, compiled by Abdolreza Talaneh and Shahin Sharifi, Kiomars publications.
4. Book of English Testing and Grammar, Compiled by Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
5. The Book of Grammar Key Notes in English, Murphy Raymond, Translated by Maynette Rahmati, Science Parv Publishing.
6- Complete Book Guide for TOEFL Exam, Seyyed Mohammad Reza Naserzadeh and Yashar Dehdashti, Payam Study.
7- Letter of TOEFL, Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
8- Daneshvari, R, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
9- Barron's, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
10-Martin Hewings, Advanced grammar in use: A self-study reference and practice book for advanced learners of English: with answer, Khorvash Pub.
11- Murray Bromberg, Julius Liebb, Arthur Traiger, Husain Kabiri, absolutely essential word 504.
12- Murphy, R. English grammar in use: a self-study reference and practice book for intermediate students.
13- Murphy, R. Essential grammar in use, Danesh Parvar Pub.
14. Letter from the TOEFL doctorate, Amir Kabir's assessment, taken from most of the above resources.
Phd dissertation Phd dissertation: Philosophy of science - sources of academic talent
1- A talent and readiness book for management specialty (2 volumes), Ahmad Sedaghat, Payam-e Danesh Publication.
2. Talent and Academic Readiness Book, Houshang Abbas Fam, Publishing Road.
3- The book of talent and readiness of the specialty of management, mystical, aslani, ghaffarzadeh, publishing aqn zan.
4. Book of Excellence and Academic Preparedness, GMAT 2011, Majid Habibi, Publisher.
5- The Talent and Academic Readiness Book for Management, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publications.
6- Talent and Academic Readiness Booklet for Management, Ahmad Sedaghat.
7. Booklet of talent and special education degree in management, mysticism.
8. Talent and Academic Readiness Specialty in Management, Mohammad Vakili.
9. Online solicitation of 100 solving problems Ph.D. Student, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publishing.
10- Examples of Ph.D. questions from Sharif University of Technology, Amirkabir and Tehran.
11- Educational talent leaflet, Sharif University of Technology.
12. Educational Talent Leaf, Amirkabir University of Technology.
13. Educational Talent Leaf, University Jihad of Tehran University.
14- Educational booklet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
15- The Amir Kabir Student Awareness Booklet, which is taken from most of the above resources.
Phd dissertation: Philosophy of Science - Resources of General Philosophy
1. The Wisdom of Europe: Together with "Speech in the Way of Wisdom", by Rene Descartes, Compilation of Mohammad Ali Foroughi, Niloufar Publications.
2. The Book of Great Philosophers: Familiarity with Western Philosophy, Compilation by Brian Maggi, Translated by Ezatollah Fooladvand, Kharazmi Publishing.
3. General philosophy (except for logic), Compilation of Richard Papekin, Aurum Sterol, Translator Jalaluddin Mojtaba, Hekmat Publications.
4- Book of General Philosophy or Metaphysics: Anatomy Section, Issues of Identification Criticism, Compilation of Paul Folix, Translation by Yahya Mahdavi, Tehran University Press.
5. Book of Fundamentals of Philosophy (Familiarity with Western Philosophy), Compilation by Yahya Bouzari Nejad, Tehran University Press.
6. The Book of Fundamentals of Philosophical Thoughts (General Philosophy), Compilation of Manuchehr Sanei, Valley of Bidi, Amir Kabir Publishing.
7- The Book of General Philosophy, Compilation by Asghar Dadbeh, Payame Noor University Press.
8. Book of Philosophy, Compilation by Warberton Nigel, translation of Massoud Oliya, Phoenix Publishing.
9th Booklet of Philosophy of Tehran University.
10. Philosophy pamphlet of Islamic Azad University, Research Branch.
11. General Philosophy Booklet of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
12. The book of the Amir Kabir's philosophy of measurement taken from most of the above sources.
Phd dissertation: Philosophy of Science - Resources of Islamic Philosophy
1- The book of the description and translation of al-Hakma Allame Tabatabai (Volume 1), Compilation by Ali Shirvani, Al-Zahra Publishing.
2- The book of the description and translation of the sublime of Allameh Tabatabai (Volume 2, 3 and 4), Compilation of Ali Shirvani, Bostan Publishing Book of Qom.
3. Book of translation and description of Naha al-Hikmah, compilation of Seyyed Mohammad Hussein Tabataba'i, Sharah Ali Shirvani, Bostan Publishing Book of Qom.
4- The book of the great verses of the poem, compiled by Morteza Motahari, Hekmat Publications.
5- Book Lessons Description of the System: Wisdom (1, 2 and 3), Compilation of Yahya Ansari Shirazi, Bostan Publishing Book of Qom.
6. The History of Philosophy in Islam (volumes 1 and 2) (only the most important philosophers and schools), compilation between Mohammad Sharif, Nasrullah Pourjavadi, Ismail Sa'adat, University Publishing Center.
7. The book of the advent of philosophical thought in the Muslim world (only philosophers and major schools), compilation of Gholamhossein Ebrahimi Dinani, New Design Publications.
8- Book of Lessons of Asfar, Compilation by Morteza Motahari, Sadra Publications.
9. The book of Islamic Philosophy History, under the supervision of Seyyed Hossein Nasr and Oliver Lehman, a translation of a group of translators, Hekmat Publications.
10. The book of the philosophy of Islam in the world, compiled by Majid Fakhri, translated by Nasrollah Pourjavadi, Central Asia University Press.
11. Book of the History of Philosophy in the Islamic World, compiled by Khalil Jar, Henna Fakhouri, translation by Abdolmohammad Ayati, Scientific and Cultural Publishing Company.
12. Book of Suhrawardi and the School of Illumination, Compilation of Mehdi Amin Razavi, Publishing Center.
13. Book of Hikmat al-Ashraq Suhrawardi, translation and commentary by Ja'far Sajjadi, Tehran University Press.
14. Book of Fundamentals of Islamic Philosophy, Mokhtar Aminian and Karim Jabbari, Bostan Publishing Book of Qom.
15. Books on Islamic Philosophy, compilation of Parish Keshasi, New Year's Edition.
16. The Book of Islamic Philosophy, Compilation of Jara Ali Kordfari, Journal of Islamic Culture Science and Culture.
17. Book of Islamic Philosophy, Compilation of Abdolhossein Khosroupanah, Publication of the Publishing Organization of the Research Institute of Islamic Culture and Thought.
18. Book of Islamic Philosophy, Compilation by Henri Corin, compilation of Javad Tabatabaei, Desert Publishing.
19. Book of Islamic Philosophy, Compilation of Rahmatullah Ghazian, Bostan Publishing Book of Qom.
20- Islamic Philosophy Booklet of Tehran University.
21. Booklet of Islamic philosophy of Allame Tabatabai University.
22- Islamic Philosophy Booklet of Islamic Azad University, Research Branch.
23- Islamic Philosophy Book of Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
24- The Islamic Philosophy Compendium of Amir Kabir, taken from most of the above sources.
Phd dissertation: Philosophy of Science - Resources of Western Philosophy
1- The History of Greek and Roman Philosophy, Compilation by Frederick Copleston, Translator Jalaluddin Mojtaba, Scientific and Cultural Publishers.
2- Book of the History of Philosophy in the Middle Ages and the Renaissance, compiled by Mohammad Ilkhani, published by the Organization for the Study and Compilation of Academic Humanities.
3. The History of Philosophy Book (from Descartes to Leibniz), compiled by Frederic Copleston, translator Gholamreza Awani, Scientific and Cultural (Soroush) Publications.
4- The History of Philosophy (English Philosophers from Hobbes to Hume), compiled by Frederick Copleston, translator of Amir Jalaluddin al-Amam, scientific and cultural publication (Soroush).
5. The History of Philosophy Book (from Wolf to Kant), compilation by Frederick Copleston, translator Ismail Ma'adat and Manouchehr Bornmehr, Scientific and Cultural Publishing.
6. History of Philosophy (from Fiesta to Nietzsche), compiled by Frederic Copleston, translator, Dariush Ashuri, Scientific-cultural publication.
7. The History of Philosophy Book (from Bentham to Russell), compiled by Frederic Copleston, translator, Baha'ddin Khoramshahi, Scientific and Cultural Publishers.
8. A Look at the Phenomenology and Philosophies of Being, Compilation by Rowewrone and others, Translator Yahya Mahdavi, Kharazmi Publications.
9. Book of Philosophy in the Twentieth Century, Compiled by Jean-Lacoste, Translator Reza Davari Ardakani, Publication of the Party.
10. Books of Medieval Philosophy (Proceedings), Compilation by Karim Mojtahedi, Amir Kabir Publishing
11. The Book of Greek Thinkers, Compiled by Theodore Gampartz; translated by Mohammad Hassan Lotfi, Alireza Heidari, Kharazmi Publications.
12. The Book of the Spirit of Medieval Philosophy, Compilation of Ethin Gilson; Translation by Ali Morad Davoodi, Publications of the Scientific and Cultural Company.
13. The Book of Critique of Western Philosophical Thought, Compilation of Ethin Gilson, Ahmadi translation, Sadegh.
14. A Short History of New Philosophy, Compiled by Roger Scroton, Translated by Ismail Sa'adati, Hekmat Publications.
15. Book of History of Western Philosophy 1 and 2, Compilation of Mehdi Zaman, Payame Noor University Press.
16th Book Abstract History of Western Philosophy, Compilation of Hossein Shoorroozi, Hossein Sanei, Marandiz Publishing.
17. The Founding Fathers of Today's Culture - Plato, Compilation by Carl Bormann, translation by Mohammad Hassan Lotfi, New Design Publications.
18. The Book Theory Theory in Aristotle's Philosophy, Compilation by Mehdi Ghavam Safari, Hekmat Publications.
19th Book of the History of Philosophy in the Middle Ages and the Renaissance, compiled by Mohammad Ilkhani, Sadegh.
20. Book of the History of Medieval and Modernist Philosophy, Compilation of Emile Barrie, Yahya Mahdavi's Translation, Kharazmi Publications.
21. The Book of Empirical Philosophers of England, Locke and Barclay, Compilation of Manuchehr Bornmehr, The Publishing House of the Institute of Philosophy and Philosophy of Iran.
22. The Book of Theory of Knowledge in Kant's Philosophy, Compilation by Ususte Hartnak, Translating Gholam Ali Hadad al-Adel, Hermes Publications.
23. Book of Ethics in Kant's Philosophy, compiled by Roger Sullivan, translated by Ezatollah Fooladvand, New Design Publications.
24. Book of Hegel's Philosophy, Compilation of Walter Thrats Sets, Translation by Hamid Enayat, Scientific and Cultural Publications.
25. Book of Entrance of Contemporary Western Philosophy, Compilation of Mahmoud Khatami, Maryam Sadat, Alam Publishing.
26. Book of Analytic Philosophy, Compiled by Hans Johann Glock, translated by Yaser Khoshlvnvs, Tarjom Publications, Humanities.
27. Contemporary Philosophy Book, Frederic Charles Copleston Compilation, Ali Asghar Halabi, Zavar Publishing.
28. Booklets on the History of Western Philosophy, Compilation by Mustafa Malekian
29. Booklet of Existential Philosophy Dr. Hedayat Alavi, Allameh Tabataba'i University.
30. The Philosophy Letter of the University of Tehran.
31. Western Philosophy Letter, Islamic Azad University, Research Branch.
32. The Letter of History of Western Philosophy of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
33. Leaflet of the History of Western Philosophy Measuring Amir Kabir, taken from most of the above sources.
Phd dissertation: Philosophy of Science - Resources of Philosophy of Science
1. Historical Income to the Philosophy of Science, Compilation by John Lazy, Translation by Ali Paya, Publication.
2- Book of Philosophy of Science in the 20th Century: Four main subjects, compilation by Danalled Gillis, Hassan Miandari translation, Side Publishing, Taha book.
3. Book of Philosophy of Science (from the Book of Understanding of Philosophy), Compilation by Raportworth, Jackson, Sue Johnson, Kate Muslim, Mel Thompson, Translated by Mansur Nasiri, Scientific and Cultural Publications.
4- Book of Explanation in Philosophy of Science, Compilation by Mansour Nasiri, Tehran University Press.
5. Book of Income on the Philosophy of Science, compilation of Samir Akasha, translation by Abolfazl Haqiri Qazvini, Amir Kabir Publishing.
6- Book of Philosophy of Science, Compilation by Ibrahim Dadjou, Publishing Organization of the Publications of the Research Institute of Islamic Culture and Thought.
7. Book of Familiarity with Philosophy of Science, Compilation of Hossein Sheikh Rezaie, Hermes Publishing.
8- Book of Philosophy of Science: Study of Science in the Philosophy, Compilation by Yousef Naraqi, Information Publishing.
9. Book of Philosophy of Science, compilation by James Lidiman, translation of Hossein Karami, Hekmat Publications.
10. Booklet of Philosophy of Science at Tehran University.
11. Philosophy pamphlet of Islamic Azad University, Science Research Branch.
12. The Philosophy Book of Science of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Institute.
13. The Philosophy Book of Amir Kabir's Measurement Science, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Phd dissertation: Philosophy of Science - Resources of History of Science
1- Book of Science and Civilization in Islam, Compilation of Seyyed Hossein Nasr, Scientific and Cultural Publications.
2. Book of History and Philosophy of Science, compilation by Lewis William Halles Hall, translation by Abdolhossein Azarang, Soroush publication.
3. The book of science in history, compiled by Bernal John Desmond, translated by Hussein Asadpour Piranfar, Amir Kabir Publishing.
4- Book History of Science, compilation by Peterbrand Dyer, translation by Abdolhossein Azarrognegar Naderi, Sokhan Publishing.
5- Book History of Science, Compiled by William Cecil Dumper, Translation by Abdolhossein Azarang, Side Publishing.
6. Introduction to the History of Science, compiled by George Sarton, Gholam Hossein Sadri Afshar, Scientific and Cultural Publishers.
7. Book of Science and Religion, Compiled by Ian Barbour, Translation to Baha'uddin Khoramshahi, Tehran, Center for Academic Publishing
8. Letter of Science History of Tehran University.
9th Letter of Science History Azad University Research Branch.
10th edition of the Amir Kabir Supplemental Measuring Institute.
11. The Amir Kabir Measurement History Letter, which is derived from most of the above sources.
By measuring Amir Kabir's doctorate, swallow science philosophy.
Take a look at the English language tests in the interior
Ph.D. Volunteers After completing a PhD test and before a comprehensive test (usually after 2 years after passing the theoretical units by the student, a comprehensive test is conducted by the place of study of the University), must be in one of the national language tests or Internationally and provide evidence of it. It should be noted that this test must be presented only in the MHLE test before the doctorate.
The language test of the Ministry of Science, formerly known as the MCHE, was called the Ministry of Culture and Higher Education (Ministry of Culture and Higher Education). But in recent years, MSRT is known as the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (Ministry of Science, Research and Technology). The MSRT language test is the same as the ex- MCHE test . Most students applying for PhD abroad are welcome.And is approved by most domestic universities.
The TOEFL exam is a doctoral program in Azad University or an EPT language test, conducted by the Islamic Azad University, and all Ph.D. students at Azad University must provide the university with a score for this test or similar tests before taking the comprehensive exam. This is an English proficiency test.
UTEPT Language Test (General Language of Tehran University)
This is the University Tehran English Proficiency Test. To facilitate the continuation of PhD studies, University of Tehran conducts general language tests. Admission score in the general language test of Tehran University of UTEPT is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The MHLE test is being conducted by the Ministry of Health and Medical Education. This exam is under the Ministry of Health Language Exam.The MHLE test level is in the TOEFL language test . MHLE Language Test for Students Volunteering to Participate in All Public Medical Schools of Medical Universities. If the Medical School candidates are only willing to continue their studies at national universities, it is better to attend the MHLE Language Test . However, if you attend Ph.D. in both public and private universities, you must go to the MSRT exam because the Free University does not accept MHLE.
The Trial of the Language of the Iranian Measurement Organization is designed and implemented by the National Education Assessment Organization, which is in fact the standard test for determining the level of English language knowledge. The Tilimo language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
TOEFL stands for Test of English for Foreign Learners. TOEFL Test (TOEFL) is a comprehensive English test that is required to enter more than 4,400 colleges and universities in the United States and Canada, and other parts of the world. The passing grade in the TOEFL test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The International English Language Testing System ( IELTS ) is designed to measure the readiness of volunteers to study, learn specialized skills or work and stay in English-speaking countries. Most universities in the world (especially English-speaking countries) have offered IELTS qualifications as one of the most important requirements for admission to undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degrees. Admission score inIELTS language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.