Resources for Ph.D. in Theology of the Qur'anic Sciences and Hadith of the National and Free University Code 2129
The resources of the Ph.D. Qur'anic and Hadith tests are recommended on the recommendation of Amir Kabir
The Ph.D. Quranic and Hadith test resources, if correctly selected, are the first correct steps in the direction of passing on the Ph.D. in Qur'anic and Hadith sciences. Therefore, the specialized departments of Amir Kabir's Assay to facilitate the availability of Ph.D. Ph.D. candidates, Ph.D. It has been compiled and compiled by Hadith so that volunteers can do this even if they themselves want to source their resources independently.Volunteers are advised to use the training packages (books and pamphlets required) for each discipline (for the following reasons), but if they insist on providing resources, it is recommended that, along with the resources provided, reference, advice and The graduate degree program (PhD) provides Amir Kabir's methodology, which provides them with a planning method that can maximize the use of the minimum time.
Are reading reference books for Ph.D. Quran and Hadith sciences?
While reading reference books, although it is very useful and necessary, there are some disadvantages for preparing for the doctoral exam, which we will mention below:
1) The volume of this type of books is not appropriate for the test due to their useful content, since reference books focus on teaching concepts, proving cases and sometimes bringing unnecessary material and the number of questions with answers is low for practicing students. And sometimes they put the answer to the reader.
2) In this type of book, there are no quick and fast test methods to answer the doctoral exam questions.
3) The contents of some of these books seem to be inaccurate due to the selective translation, and the reader can not communicate with the book.
The reasons above and some other reasons make it necessary for us to study a comprehensive and good book. Of course, a good book should be completely in line with the reference books by eliminating their negative points, and students should not remove reference books from their minds.
Amir Kabir's Sensei Publishing House has delivered books of various disciplines in the country for the acceptance of volunteers in the Ph.D. exam, which has been widely welcomed by students. The collection of these books is compiled in the doctoral packages for each discipline, and all these books are compiled with consideration of the test resources and various reference books for each lesson. Which have the following characteristics:
Phrasebooks of the Quranic and Hadith Sciences:
In this type of book, for each lesson, a book is provided including step-by-step instruction in simple language with examples and tests provided during training. In the Institute's educational books, the unnecessary material is avoided and a summary of what is required by the volunteer is presented, and wherever there are test methods available to answer the tests. After training the contents of each chapter, the classified classifications of previous years related to that chapter, along with an explanatory response and self-test, are included with the key answer so that the student after the training content, all the tests of previous years related to that chapter To review.
Doctor's books Amir Kabir's assessment, given their highly professional and scientific structure, and the need for students, require volunteers to look at other books. Certainly, the abundance of tests, simple and fluid teaching, and the up-to-date books are one of the hallmarks of Amir Kabir's books.
Significant features of the Ph.D. Qur'anic Sciences and Hadith Measures of Amir Kabir
Amir Kabir's pamphlets have been compiled by senior executives from previous years and contain useful content and tips that save time for volunteers. Many volunteers, having seen the volume and variety of reference books, are worried about how to select the subject and the time for their study, so the volume sheets of Amir Kabir in addition to the materials compiled by the top performers, have miniscule materials and a comprehensive source, A complete and yet concise summary that addresses your need for any book or any other source.
Another advantage of the Amir Kabir training package is the ability to receive edited pamphlets without having to pay the reseller by paying. In other words, if the pamphlet is edited even one day after your purchase, you can get the new version for free from the institution.
The tendencies of Ph.D. in theology and Islamic and national studies are:
The following disciplines of the Qur'anic sciences and national and free Hadiths are:
PhD in theology and Islamic sciences, Quranic and Hadith sciences,
PhD in Science and Education Nahj al-Balaghah
Ph.D. Comparative interpretation
Qur'anic and Hadith Quranic Resources Resources - General Language Resources
1- The Practical Grammar of the English Language, Shahab Enari et al., Behavioral Publications.
2- The Book of Grammar of English, Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
3. Book of TOEFL RAHMANA, Ebrahim Nazari Teimori, Rahnama Publications.
4. Book 504 Essential Essential TOEFL, Forest Publishing.
5- The book of master's degree questions of the general language, Publication of the Organization of Assessment and Education of the country.
6. General language pamphlet of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
7- Sahel, Mohamad, Vocabulary for TOEFL and MA candidates for TOEFL.Koye Kosar Press.
8. The general language of the Amir Kabir Measurement Book is based on most of the above resources.
Resources of the Ph.D. Quranic Sciences and Hadith - Resources of the TOEFL Language
IELTS Tutorial, Mohammad Moein Jahangir and Ali Zarei, Nour Alam Publications.
2- The book of TOEFL series of questions. Ph.D., Mahmood Ramezani, Saray Edalat Publishing.
3- Book and tips on success in general and specialized language tests, compiled by Abdolreza Talaneh and Shahin Sharifi, Kiomars publications.
4. Book of English Testing and Grammar, Compiled by Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
5. The Book of Grammar Key Notes in English, Murphy Raymond, Translated by Maynette Rahmati, Science Parv Publishing.
6- Complete Book Guide for TOEFL Exam, Seyyed Mohammad Reza Naserzadeh and Yashar Dehdashti, Payam Study.
7- Letter of TOEFL, Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
8- Daneshvari, R, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
9- Barron's, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
10-Martin Hewings, Advanced grammar in use: A self-study reference and practice book for advanced learners of English: with answer, Khorvash Pub.
11- Murray Bromberg, Julius Liebb, Arthur Traiger, Husain Kabiri, absolutely essential word 504.
12- Murphy, R. English grammar in use: a self-study reference and practice book for intermediate students.
13- Murphy, R. Essential grammar in use, Danesh Parvar Pub.
14. Letter from the TOEFL doctorate, Amir Kabir's assessment, taken from most of the above resources.
Quranic and Hadith sciences Ph.D. Resources - Academic Talent Resources
1- A talent and readiness book for management specialty (2 volumes), Ahmad Sedaghat, Payam-e Danesh Publication.
2. Talent and Academic Readiness Book, Houshang Abbas Fam, Publishing Road.
3- The book of talent and readiness of the specialty of management, mystical, aslani, ghaffarzadeh, publishing aqn zan.
4. Book of Excellence and Academic Preparedness, GMAT 2011, Majid Habibi, Publisher.
5- The Talent and Academic Readiness Book for Management, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publications.
6- Talent and Academic Readiness Booklet for Management, Ahmad Sedaghat.
7. Booklet of talent and special education degree in management, mysticism.
8. Talent and Academic Readiness Specialty in Management, Mohammad Vakili.
9. Online solicitation of 100 solving problems Ph.D. Student, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publishing.
10- Examples of Ph.D. questions from Sharif University of Technology, Amirkabir and Tehran.
11- Educational talent leaflet, Sharif University of Technology.
12. Educational Talent Leaf, Amirkabir University of Technology.
13- Academic Talent, Academic Jihad University of Tehran.
14- Educational booklet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
15- The Amir Kabir Student Awareness Booklet, which is taken from most of the above resources.
Quranic and Hadith Sciences Quran Resources - Arabic Language Resources
1- Al Arabiya Book, Compilation of Rashid Sharon, Mythological Publications.
2- The book of translation and alphabet narration of al-Arabiya: The only part, Compilation of Rashid Sharon, Translator Seyyed Ali Hosseini, Daral Alam Publications.
3- The book of Ibn'Aqil on Elijah Ibn Malik, Compiled by Dr. Seyed Hamid Tabibian, Amir Kabir Publishing.
4- Book of Applied Rules of Arabic Language, Compilation by Dr. Fazlollah Mirghaderi and Dr. Zahra Riahi Land, Shiraz University Press.
5- Syntax for Student, Compilation by Seyyed Mohammad Radmanesh, Publishing to Publishing.
6. A Comprehensive Review of Arabic Literature in Persian, Compiled by Dr. Mohammad Hossein Bayat, Shaheed Beheshti Publishing House.
7- Book of Thousand and Thousands Arabic Classics (Al-Arabiya + Al-Duraz al-Arabiya), author of Ali Zaigami and Habib Keshavarz, Faghihahi Publications.
8. Collection of questions in Arabic spelling and grammar, compiled by Hamid Abedi Firoozjayi, Transformers Publishers.
9. Arabic Arabic pamphlet of Tehran University.
10. Arabic language pamphlet, Islamic Azad University, Research Branch.
11. Arabic pamphlet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
12. Arabic pamphlet for Amir Kabir, taken from most of the above resources.
Quranic and Hadith Quranic Science Quranic Resources
1- The book of Al-Taqan Fayyas al-Quran (Volume 1 and 2), Compilation of Jalaluddin Abdul Rahman Siouti, Translation by Seyyed Mehdi Haeri Ghazvini, Amir Kabir Publishing.
2- The book of al-Atghan in the Quranic sciences: The role of syntactic devices in the interpretation of the Qur'an (with the focus of the type of forty al-Ataqan Siouti), Compilation by Seyyed Mahmoud Tayeb Hosseini, Ayatollah University of Medical Sciences.
3. Book of familiarity with the Qur'an, Compilation of the Ministry of Education, Ministry of Education publications, Islamic propaganda organization.
4- Book of Quranic Science Education (Text in Persian) Mohammad Hadi Marefat, Abu Mohammad Vakili Translation, Islamic Publications Organization.
5- The Book of Al-Bayan Fei Taqsir Al-Quran, Compilation by Seyyed Abolghasem Khoyi, Darallzahra Publications.
6- The book of the Assembly of Al-Bayan Fei Tafsir al-Quran, Compilation of Fazl ibn Hassan Tabarzi, Noor-e-Wahi publication.
7- The book is published in the journal Al-Quran, compiled by Mohammad Hadi Ma'refat, The Publications of the Center for the Management of the Seminary, (Teachers Society).
8- The book of Al-Tafiyat Fayyas al-Quran, Compilation of Mohammad Hadi Ma'refat, Publications of the Teachers Community.
9. Book of Baharalanvar, Compilation of Mohammad Baghborn Mohammad Taghi Majlisi, Islamiyah Publications.
10. Book of Proverbs of the Qur'an, Compilation of Ali Asghar Hekmat, Q. Publishing.
11. Book of Al-Fusir and Al-Mufsrun Faye Sa'ba Al-Qashib (two volumes), Compilation of Mohammad-Hadi Ma'refat, Razavi University of Science and Islamic Sciences.
12. Book of Sobab Al-Nazoul, Compilation of Seyed Mohammad Bagher Hojjati, Publishing House of Islamic Culture Publishing.
13. Book of the History of the Qur'an, Compilation of Mohammad Hadi Marefat, Publication of the Party.
14. Book of the History of the Qur'an, Compilation by Seyyed Mohammad Bagher Hojjati, Publishing House of Islamic Culture Publishing.
15. Book of the History of the Quran, Compilation of Mahmoud Ramayar, Amir Kabir Publishing.
16. The Book of Rhymes and Miracles of the Qur'an, compiled by Yadollah Nasirian, Publications of the Party.
17. Jehar Al-Balaghah, Compilation by Ahmad Hashemi, Dar Alalem Publications.
18. Al-Ataghan's Book (Volume 1, 2, and 3), Compilation of Al-Sayyoti, Translation by Seyyed Mahmoud Dashti, University Press, Principles of Religion.
19. Book of Familiarity with Quranic Science, Compilation by Seyyed Mohammad Radmanesh, Jami Publications.
20- Book of Familiarity with Quranic Science, Compilation of Ali Asghar Halabi, Mythological Publications.
21. Basic Book of Knowledge of the Holy Qur'an, Compilation of Abdolfattah Tabar, Translated by Mohammad Rasool Mariyeh, Rezaat Kalam Publication.
22. Book of Questions and Answers on the Recognition of Qur'anic History and Sciences, Compilation of Majid Ma'aref, Desert Publishing.
23- Book of Research in the Quranic Order, Compilation of Abdolhadi Faghizadeh, Jahad University Press.
24. Book of Quranic History and Sciences, Compilation of Ali Hojjati Kermani, Quran Foundation Publications.
25- The book of al-Tabayan Fayyas al-Quran, compiled by Mohammad Ali Saebuni, Daral-Kalam Publications.
26- The Quranic Booklet of Tehran University.
27. Booklet of Quranic Sciences, Islamic Azad University, Science Research Branch.
28. The Qur'anic Booklet of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
29. The Qur'anic Booklet of Amir Kabir's Measurement, which is derived from most of the above sources.
Quranic and Hadith Quranic Testing Resources - Interpretation Resources
1- Textbook of Al-Saraat al-Mustqim, authored by Seyyed Hossein Boroujerdi, Sadr Publications.
2- Book of al-Tufsir and al-Mufsrn al-Faye Sabah al-Kashib (Volume 1 and 2), Compilation of Mohammad-Hadi Ma'rfat, Al-Razawi society.
3- The Book of Al-Baheran in the Interpretation of Al-Quran, Compilation of Saydhamsh Bahrani, Daralmjtbi Publications.
4- The book of al-Mizan fe Tafsir al-Quran, compilation of Seyyed Mohammad Hussein Tabatabai, Daralkab al-Islam.
5- The book of the Assembly of the Al-Bayan Fei of the Holy Quran, Compilation of Fazl ibn Hassan Tabarsi, Noor-e-Wahi publication.
6- Book of commentary by al-Quran al-Karim, compilation of Sadr al-Din Mohammad Shirazi (Mulla Sadra) and Mohammed ibn Ibrahim, Bidar Publications.
7- Book of familiarity with commentary: Attached to the issue of non-distortion of the Qur'an and several Qur'anic discussions, compiled by Reza Ostadi, Ghods publications.
8- The book of the history of the commentary of the Holy Qur'an, compiled by Habibullah Jalalian, Oswah Publications.
9. Book of Recognition of the Commentary, compilation of Mohammad Ali Ayazi, Mobin Book Publishing.
10. The Book of Elfsir Valmfsrun, Compilation of Mohammad Hossein Zahabi, Dar Al-Haya Publishing.
11. Book of Three Articles in the History of Interpretation and Syntax, Compilation of Seyed Mohammad Bagher Hojjati, Quran Foundation Publications.
12 - The Book of Interpretation of Parts 26 to 30 and the Surahs of Baghera - Hajj - Momenun - Asra - The Prophets - The University of Tehran.
13. The text of the commentaries of Sections 26 to 30 and the Baqara Surahs - Hajj - Momenon - Asra - The Prophets - The Azad University of Science Research Branch.
14- The commentary brochure of paragraphs 26 to 30 and the al-Baqarah surahs - Hajj-Momenon-Isra-Prophets-The Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
15. The Holy Qur'an's Commentary on the Amir Kabir Measurement, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Resources of the Ph.D. Quranic Sciences and Hadith - Hadith Resources
1- Book of Hadith History, Compilation of Kazem, Director of Shaneh Qi, Publications.
2- Book of General History of Hadith, Author of Majid Ma'aref, Desert Publishing.
3- The Book of Al-Hadith, Compilation of Kazem Dorashaneh Qi, Islamic Publications Office.
4- The Book of Al-Hadith, Compilation of Kazem, Director of Shaneh Qi, Islamic Publications Office.
5- The Book of Science of Al-Hadith and Mostahelah, Compilation of Subhi Saleh, Nader Ali Translation, Oswah Publications.
6. Shiite Hadith History, Compilation by Seyyed Mohammad Kazem Tabataba'i, Publication.
7. The Book of Hadith Understanding, Compilation of Abdulhadi Masoudi, Sadegh.
8- The book on the way of the Qur'an: Alm'a al-Hadith, Compilation by Mohammad Jamal al-Din Khosh Khazadeh, Farahiz publishing house.
9- The Book of Adam Ali al-Sunnah al-Mohammadi (pbuh), Compilation of Mahmoud Abu Raya, Publishers of Babel Electrics.
10. Book on the Book of Knowledge of Rijal: Translation Introduction "Ma'mad Rijal Al-Hadith", Compilation by Abolqasem Khoi, Amir Kabir Publishing.
11. Book of Khumsun and Mae Sahabi Moghval (One hundred and fifty fictitious sages (volume 1 and 2), Compilation by Seyyed Morteza Askari, Translation by Ataum Mohammad Sardarnia, Department of Religious Studies.
12-Book of Translation in Dasat fi alam al-Darehahi (Tablagh Mobasab al-Hadayeh, compilation of Ali Akbar Ghaffari, Mohammad Hassan Saneipour, translation of Valid Allah Hosomi, Department of Religious Studies.
13. Book of Principles of Al-Kufi, Compilation by Mohammadbn Yaghoub Kellini, Oswah Publications.
14. Al-Afaye's book: Allah Allah and Al-Jahl, Al-Alam, Al-Tawhid, Al-Hijah, Compilation of Mohammad bin Jacob Kelini, Dar al-Hadith publications.
15- The book of Al-Abbas al-Faafi: Bob Fazl-ul-Alam, Compilation of Muhammad ibn Ibrahim Sadr al-Din Shirazi, Publishers of Sadr's Islamic Philosophy Foundation.
16. Hadith pamphlet of Tehran University.
17- The Hadith Book of Islamic Azad University, Science Research Branch.
18. Hadith pamphlet of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
19. The Hadith Book of Amir Kabir's Measurement, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Asses the Amir Kabir with the Ph.D. Quranic Science and Hadith Test.
Take a look at the English language tests in the interior
Ph.D. Volunteers After completing a PhD test and before a comprehensive test (usually after 2 years after passing the theoretical units by the student, a comprehensive test is conducted by the place of study of the University), must be in one of the national language tests or Internationally and provide evidence of it. It should be noted that this test must be presented only in the MHLE test before the doctorate.
The language test of the Ministry of Science, formerly known as the MCHE, was called the Ministry of Culture and Higher Education (Ministry of Culture and Higher Education). But in recent years, MSRT is known as the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (Ministry of Science, Research and Technology). The MSRT language test is the same as the ex- MCHE test . Most students applying for PhD abroad are welcome.And is approved by most domestic universities.
The TOEFL exam is a doctoral program in Azad University or an EPT language test, conducted by the Islamic Azad University, and all Ph.D. students at Azad University must provide the university with a score for this test or similar tests before taking the comprehensive exam. This is an English proficiency test.
UTEPT Language Test (General Language of Tehran University)
This is the University Tehran English Proficiency Test. To facilitate the continuation of PhD studies, University of Tehran conducts general language tests. Admission score in the general language test of Tehran University of UTEPT is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The MHLE test is being conducted by the Ministry of Health and Medical Education. This exam is under the Ministry of Health Language Exam.The MHLE test level is in the TOEFL language test . MHLE Language Test for Students Volunteering to Participate in All Public Medical Schools of Medical Universities. If the Medical School candidates only intend to continue their studies at national universities, it is better to attend the MHLE Language Test . However, if you attend Ph.D. in both public and private universities, you must go to the MSRT exam because the Free University does not accept MHLE.
The Trial of the Language of the Iranian Measurement Organization is designed and implemented by the National Education Assessment Organization, which is in fact the standard test for determining the level of English language knowledge. The Tilimo language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
TOEFL stands for Test of English for Foreign Learners. TOEFL Test (TOEFL) is a comprehensive English test that is required to enter more than 4,400 colleges and universities in the United States and Canada, and other parts of the world. The passing grade in the TOEFL test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The International English Language Testing System ( IELTS ) is designed to measure the readiness of volunteers to study, learn specialized skills or work and stay in English-speaking countries. Most universities in the world (especially English-speaking countries) have offered IELTS qualifications as one of the most important requirements for admission to undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degrees. Admission score inIELTS language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.