the Ph.D. Resources for Social Work, University of Applied Sciences and Free University. Code 2127
The Ph.D. Social Work Assistant resources are recommended on the recommendation of Amir Kabir
The Ph.D. Social Work Assistant Resources If properly selected, the first step is to take the Ph.D. in social work, so specialist departments for Amir Kabir's assessment to facilitate the availability of Ph.D. Ph.D. volunteers, Ph.D. Resources for Social Work, are compiled and compiled. It is possible for volunteers to do this even if they want to independently make their own resources. Volunteers are advised to use the training packages (books and pamphlets required) for each discipline (for the following reasons), but if they insist on providing resources, it is recommended that, along with the resources provided, reference, advice and The graduate degree program (PhD) provides Amir Kabir's methodology, which provides them with a planning method that can maximize the use of the minimum time.
Is it recommended reading a reference book for a Ph.D. Social Worker?
While reading reference books, although it is very useful and necessary, there are some disadvantages for preparing for the doctoral exam, which we will mention below:
1) The volume of this type of books is not appropriate for the test due to their useful content, since reference books focus on teaching concepts, proving cases and sometimes bringing unnecessary material and the number of questions with answers is low for practicing students. And sometimes they put the answer to the reader.
2) In this type of book, there are no quick and fast test methods to answer the doctoral exam questions.
3) The contents of some of these books seem to be inaccurate due to the selective translation, and the reader can not communicate with the book.
The reasons above and some other reasons make it necessary for us to study a comprehensive and good book. Of course, a good book should be completely in line with the reference books by eliminating their negative points, and students should not remove reference books from their minds.
Amir Kabir's Sensei Publishing House has delivered books of various disciplines in the country for the acceptance of volunteers in the Ph.D. exam, which has been widely welcomed by students. The collection of these books is compiled in the doctoral packages for each discipline, and all these books are compiled with consideration of the test resources and various reference books for each lesson. Which have the following characteristics:
PhD Social Work Social Work:
In this type of book, for each lesson, a book is provided including step-by-step instruction in simple language with examples and tests provided during training. In the Institute's educational books, the unnecessary material is avoided and a summary of what is required by the volunteer is presented, and wherever there are test methods available to answer the tests. After training the contents of each chapter, the classified classifications of previous years related to that chapter, along with an explanatory response and self-test, are included with the key answer so that the student after the training content, all the tests of previous years related to that chapter To review.
Doctor's books Amir Kabir's assessment, given their highly professional and scientific structure, and the need for students, require volunteers to look at other books. Certainly, the abundance of tests, simple and fluid teaching, and the up-to-date books are one of the hallmarks of Amir Kabir's books.
Significant features of the Ph.D. Ph.D. Assistant Professors of Amir Kabir
Amir Kabir's pamphlets have been compiled by senior executives from previous years and contain useful content and tips that save time for volunteers. Many volunteers, having seen the volume and variety of reference books, are worried about how to select the subject and the time for their study, so the volume sheets of Amir Kabir in addition to the materials compiled by the top performers, have miniscule materials and a comprehensive source, A complete and yet concise summary that addresses your need for any book or any other source.
Another advantage of the Amir Kabir training package is the ability to receive edited pamphlets without having to pay the reseller by paying. In other words, if the pamphlet is edited even one day after your purchase, you can get the new version for free from the institution.
The trends of the Ph.D. in Social Sciences and Social Work are:
The following trends in Ph.D. in Social Work include:
Ph.D. Social Work
Phd Sources of Social Work - General Language Resources
1- The Practical Grammar of the English Language, Shahab Enari et al., Behavioral Publications.
2- The Book of Grammar of English, Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
3. Book of TOEFL RAHMANA, Ebrahim Nazari Teimori, Rahnama Publications.
4. Book 504 Essential Essential TOEFL, Forest Publishing.
5- The book of master's degree questions of the general language, Publication of the Organization of Assessment and Education of the country.
6. General language pamphlet of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
7- Sahel, Mohamad, Vocabulary for TOEFL and MA candidates for TOEFL.Koye Kosar Press.
8. The general language of the Amir Kabir Measurement Book is based on most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Social Work Resources Resources - TOEFL Language Resources
IELTS Tutorial, Mohammad Moein Jahangir and Ali Zarei, Nour Alam Publications.
2- The book of TOEFL series of questions. Ph.D., Mahmood Ramezani, Saray Edalat Publishing.
3- Book and tips on success in general and specialized language tests, compiled by Abdolreza Talaneh and Shahin Sharifi, Kiomars publications.
4. Book of English Testing and Grammar, Compiled by Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
5. The Book of Grammar Key Notes in English, Murphy Raymond, Translated by Maynette Rahmati, Science Parv Publishing.
6- Complete Book Guide for TOEFL Exam, Seyyed Mohammad Reza Naserzadeh and Yashar Dehdashti, Payam Study.
7- Letter of TOEFL, Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
8- Daneshvari, R, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
9- Barron's, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
10-Martin Hewings, Advanced grammar in use: A self-study reference and practice book for advanced learners of English: with answer, Khorvash Pub.
11- Murray Bromberg, Julius Liebb, Arthur Traiger, Husain Kabiri, absolutely essential word 504.
12- Murphy, R. English grammar in use: a self-study reference and practice book for intermediate students.
13- Murphy, R. Essential grammar in use, Danesh Parvar Pub.
14. Letter from the TOEFL doctorate, Amir Kabir's assessment, taken from most of the above resources.
Phd Sources of Social Work - Educational Potential Resources
1- A talent and readiness book for management specialty (2 volumes), Ahmad Sedaghat, Payam-e Danesh Publication.
2. Talent and Academic Readiness Book, Houshang Abbas Fam, Publishing Road.
3- The book of talent and readiness of the specialty of management, mystical, aslani, ghaffarzadeh, publishing aqn zan.
4. Book of Excellence and Academic Preparedness, GMAT 2011, Majid Habibi, Publisher.
5- The Talent and Academic Readiness Book for Management, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publications.
6- Talent and Academic Readiness Booklet for Management, Ahmad Sedaghat.
7. Booklet of talent and special education degree in management, mysticism.
8. Talent and Academic Readiness Specialty in Management, Mohammad Vakili.
9. Online solicitation of 100 solving problems Ph.D. Student, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publishing.
10- Examples of Ph.D. questions from Sharif University of Technology, Amirkabir and Tehran.
11- Educational talent leaflet, Sharif University of Technology.
12. Educational Talent Leaf, Amirkabir University of Technology.
13- Academic Talent, Academic Jihad University of Tehran.
14- Educational booklet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
15- The Amir Kabir Assistant Examination Letter, which is taken from most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Resources for Social Work - Personal and Social Work Resources
1- Book of Foundations of Social Work, compiled by Mohammad Zahedi Asl, Allameh Tabatabaee University Press.
2- Book of Occupational Exercise from a Comprehensive Perspective, Compiled by Louise Johnson, Translator Mohammad Hossein Bazargani, Allameh Tabatabaee University Press.
3- Individual Handbook (Work with Individuals and Groups), Compilation by Mustafa Aklima and Ghoncheh Raheb, Publications of the Social Workers Association.
4- An Individual Handbook (Work with the Community), Compilation by Mustafa Aklima and Hameedeh Adelian, Publications of the Social Workers Association.
5- Book of Social Discipline and Its Role in Preventing Social Damage, Compilation of Mustafa Aklima, Publications of the Social Workers Association.
6. Social Work (Work with Society), Social Work, Compilation of Ezatollah Sam Aram, Shaghayegh Alamin, Alam Publications.
7- Social Workbook: Work Skills with Groups (Vol. 1), Author of Lawrence Schulman, Translator Monire Sadat Mirtbah and Akbar Bakhshinia, Allameh Tabatabaei University Press.
8- Book of Social Work with Groups (Vol. 2), Compiled by Lawrence Schulman, Translator of Moniralsadat Mirtbah, Allameh Tabataba'i University Publications.
9. Social Work Book and Book, Malmöpin Compilation, Translator Fatemeh Zavareh, Allameh Tabatabai University Press.
10. Books on the Basics of Social Work, Compilation of Ezatollah Sam Aram and Fatemeh Yazdanpour, Science Publishing.
11. Social Work Book Work with Society (Community Work), Compilation of Muhammad Zahedi Asl, Science Publishing.
12- Social Workbook (Working with the Group), Compilation of Ezatollah Sam Aram, Science Publishing.
13. Books on helping people, families and groups, Authorities by Lawrence Schulman, Translation by Moniralsadat Mirtbah and Akbar Bakhshinia, Allameh Tabataba'i University Press.
14. Book of Social Work Processes (volumes 1 and 2), compilation by Biola Roberts Compton and Bart Gallai, translated by Seyyed Jalal Sadr Sadat and Farhad Karimi, Publications.
15. A book on social work, compiled by Mohsen Ghandi and Mohammad Hassan Nasseraddin Sahib Al-Zamani, Ataee Publishing.
16. Books on the Basics of Social Work, Compiled by Mohammad Hasan Khaksari, Publications of the Welfare Organization of Iran.
17. Book for Dynamic and Consultative Group, Compiled by Abdollah Shafiabadi, Rush Publishing.
18. Book of Fundamentals of Social Work, author Mary W. Moffett, Jose B. Ashford, translation of Khadijeh Sadat Ghani Abadi, Avaya Noor Publications.
19- Social Workbook: Work in Society, Compilation by Alan Toulotriz, Translation by Farideh Hemmati, Publications.
20. Social Workbook, Betty's Compilation, J. Pickard, Translated by Moniralsadat Mirtbah, Scientific Publications of Islamic Azad University.
21. Book of Social Work Questions, Collectors Somayeh Pishkare and Hassan Zaeri Lotf, Payam Publications.
22. Allameh Tabataba'i University Social Work Booklet.
23. Social Workbook of Tehran University.
24. Social Work Booklet of the Azad University of Science Research.
25- Social Work Booklet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
26. The Amir Kabir Medical Social Workbook Leaflet, which is derived from most of the above resources.
Phd Sources for Social Work - Resources for Social Work Theories
1- Book of Social Work Theories, Compilation of Ezatollah Sam Aram, Allameh Tabatabaei University Press.
2. The book The Social Work Theories in Practice, compiled by Joseph Walsh, translated by Farideh Hemmati, Sadegh.
3. The book The New Social Work Theory, Malcolm Payne, The Translation of Talat Alhayari and Akbar Bakhshi Nia, Dange Publishing.
4- Social Workbook: Work Skills with Groups, Author of Lawrence Schulman, Translation of Monir Sadat Mirtbah and Akbar Bakhshinia, Allameh Tabatabaei University Publications.
5- The book Modern Social Work Theories: (Methods for Crime Analysis and Distortion), Compilation of Qasim Javan and Rasoul Goljooyi, Yar Asna Publishing.
6. Social Work and Social Career Book, Malcolm Pine Compilation, Fatima Zavare Yi, Allameh Tabatabaei University Press.
7- Book of Fundamentals of Social Work, author Mary W. Moffett, Jose B. Ashford, translation of Khadijeh Sadat Ghani Abadi, Avaya Noor Publications.
8- Handbook of Practicing Steps and Skills, Author of Lawrence Bramer, Translating Carter's License, Side Publishing.
9. The Letter of Social Work Theories of Allameh Tabataba'i University.
10. The Letter of Social Work Theories of the Azad University of Science Research.
11. The Letter of Social Work Theories of the Amir Kabir Supplemental Shajesh Institute.
12. Leaflet of Social Work Theory of Amir Kabir, taken from most of the above sources.
Phd Sources for Social Work - Resources for Research Methods in Social Work
1- Book of Research Methods in Psychology and Educational Sciences, Compiled by Dr. Ali Delaware, Duran Publishing.
2- Book of Knowledge of the Scientific Method in Behavioral Sciences, Compiled by Dr. Heidar Ali Hooman, Publication.
3- Book of Approaches and Methods of Research in Regional Planning, Compilation of Hossein Afrakhteh, Parhan Publications.
4- Book of Research Methods, Compilation by Nasrollah Faraji, Pouran Research.
5- The book of research methodology, compilation of Mojtaba Tiba, Cultural Education Publishing.
6- Book of Research Methods in Psychology and Educational Sciences, Compiled by Isma'il Baybangrand, Duran Publishing.
7- The book of research method in behavioral sciences, compiled by Hasan Pasha Sharifi and Nastaran Sharifi, Sokhan Publishing.
8. Statistical Analysis in Psychology and Education, Compiled by George Andrew Ferguson and Yoshio Takaneh, Translator Dr. Ali Delaware and Dr. Siamak Nashebandi, Arasbaran Publications.
9. Book of statistical methods in behavioral science, authored by Duncan Cramer and Dennis Hoveit, translator Hassan Pasha Sharifi and Jafar Najafi Zand and Nasrin Sharifi, Sokhan Publications.
10. The book of research method in behavioral sciences, compiled by Zohreh Sarmad and Abbas Bazargan and Elaheh Hejazi, AJ Publishing.
11. Leaflet of the research method by Dr. Heidar Ali Hooman.
12. Leaflet of research method in social work of Tehran University.
13. Leaflet of research method in social work of Allameh Tabataba'i University.
14. Leaflet of Research Method in Social Work, Islamic Azad University, Research Branch.
15. Leaflet of research method in social work of Amir Kabir Institute of Advanced Measurement.
16. Leaflet of the research method in Amir Kabir's social work, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Phd Resources for Social Work - Resources for Social Pathology
1- Social Psychology (Sociology of Deviations), Compilation by Hedayatullah Sotoudeh, Avaya Noor Publications.
2- The book of sociology of social deviations and issues of Iran, compiled by the judge of Shaikhandi, Qatra Publishing House.
3- The Suicide Book, by Emile Durkheim, translated by Nader Salarzadeh Amiri, Allameh Tabatabai University Press.
4- Book of Sociology of Suicide, compiled by Tyler Steve, translated by Ali Musaei Nejad, Isfahan Publication.
5- Book of Sociological Theories, Gholam Abbas Tavassoli, Publication.
6- The book of classical sociological theories, the composition of the team's myhelin, Behrang Sedighi and Vahid Toloui, Ney Publications.
7- The book of social deviations. Theories and perspectives, Compilation by Farideh Momtaz, Publishing Co., Publication Co.
8- Book of Social Pathology, Compilation of Sediq Sarvestani, Publications.
9. An Introduction to the Pathology of Social Issues in Iran, Compilation by Elham Mir Ashtiani and Mohammad Reza Tajik, Culture of Discourse Publishing.
10- The book of addiction and family pathology The approach of social work to community issues and injuries, compiled by Habib Aghakashkhi, University Press, University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation.
11. A New Approach Book on Social Issues Analysis, Daniel Lusick's Compilation, Said Maudorf's Translation, Amir Kabir Publications.
12- The book of social participation in the conditions of anomic society of the relationship of social and social deviations and social affiliation, Author Gholam Abbas Tavassoli, Tehran University Press.
13. Book on Social Issues in Iran, Mohammad Mazlum Khorasani, Ferdowsi University Press, Mashhad.
14. Book of Sociology of Order, Compilation by Massoud Chalabi, Ney Publishing.
15. Sociology of Social Deviations, Compilation by Manouchehr Mohseni, Taheri Library Publications.
16. Sociology of Deviations, Compilation by Habib Ahmadi, Side Publishing.
17. The Book of Seventh Approaches to Social Issues, compiled by Earl Robbin and Martin Weinberg, translated by Rahmatullah Sediq Sarvestani, Tehran University Press.
18. The pamphlet of social pathology of Allameh Tabataba'i University.
19. Social Psychiatric Letter of Tehran University.
20. Social Sociology Letter of the Azad University of Science Research.
21. Social Psychosocial pamphlet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
22- The Social Pythology of the Amir Kabir Measure, taken from most of the above resources.
Assimilate Amir Kabir Ph.D. Social Work.
Take a look at the English language tests in the interior
Ph.D. Volunteers After completing a PhD test and before a comprehensive test (usually after 2 years after passing the theoretical units by the student, a comprehensive test is conducted by the place of study of the University), must be in one of the national language tests or Internationally and provide evidence of it. It should be noted that this test must be presented only in the MHLE test before the doctorate.
The language test of the Ministry of Science, formerly known as the MCHE, was called the Ministry of Culture and Higher Education (Ministry of Culture and Higher Education). But in recent years, MSRT is known as the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (Ministry of Science, Research and Technology). The MSRT language test is the same as the ex- MCHE test . Most students applying for PhD abroad are welcome.And is approved by most domestic universities.
The TOEFL exam is a doctoral program in Azad University or an EPT language test, conducted by the Islamic Azad University, and all Ph.D. students at Azad University must provide the university with a score for this test or similar tests before taking the comprehensive exam. This is an English proficiency test.
UTEPT Language Test (General Language of Tehran University)
This is the University Tehran English Proficiency Test. To facilitate the continuation of PhD studies, University of Tehran conducts general language tests. Admission score in the general language test of Tehran University of UTEPT is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The MHLE test is being conducted by the Ministry of Health and Medical Education. This exam is under the Ministry of Health Language Exam.The MHLE test level is in the TOEFL language test . MHLE Language Test for Students Volunteering to Participate in All Public Medical Schools of Medical Universities. If the Medical School candidates only intend to continue their studies at national universities, it is better to attend the MHLE Language Test . However, if you attend Ph.D. in both public and private universities, you must go to the MSRT exam because the Free University does not accept MHLE.
The Trial of the Language of the Iranian Measurement Organization is designed and implemented by the National Education Assessment Organization, which is in fact the standard test for determining the level of English language knowledge. The Tilimo language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
TOEFL stands for Test of English for Foreign Learners. TOEFL Test (TOEFL) is a comprehensive English test that is required to enter more than 4,400 colleges and universities in the United States and Canada, and other parts of the world. The passing grade in the TOEFL test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The International English Language Testing System ( IELTS ) is designed to measure the readiness of volunteers to study, learn specialized skills or work and stay in English-speaking countries. Most universities in the world (especially English-speaking countries) have offered IELTS qualifications as one of the most important requirements for admission to undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degrees. Admission score inIELTS language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.