Download Resources of Persian Language and Literature Ph.D. in Persian Language and Literature Code 2101
The resources of the Ph.D. test of Persian language and literature on the recommendation of Amir Kabir
Phd dissertation resources of Persian language and literature are properly selected, the first step is to take the path to passing Ph.D. in Persian language and literature. Therefore, specialist departments of Amir Kabir University for facilitating the availability of Ph.D. candidates, PhD resources, and literature resources. Farsi has been compiled and compiled so volunteers can do this even if they want to independently collect their resources. Volunteers are advised to use the training packages (books and pamphlets required) for each discipline (for the following reasons), but if they insist on providing resources, it is recommended that, along with the resources provided, reference, advice and The graduate degree program (PhD) provides Amir Kabir's methodology, which provides them with a planning method that can maximize the use of the minimum time.
Is it recommended reading the reference books for the PhD degree in Persian language and literature?
While reading reference books, although it is very useful and necessary, there are some disadvantages for preparing for the doctoral exam, which we will mention below:
1) The volume of this type of books is not appropriate for the test due to their useful content, since reference books focus on teaching concepts, proving cases and sometimes bringing unnecessary material and the number of questions with answers is low for practicing students. And sometimes they put the answer to the reader.
2) In this type of book, there are no quick and fast test methods to answer the doctoral exam questions.
3) The contents of some of these books seem to be inaccurate due to the selective translation, and the reader can not communicate with the book.
The reasons above and some other reasons make it necessary for us to study a comprehensive and good book. Of course, a good book should be completely in line with the reference books by eliminating their negative points, and students should not remove reference books from their minds.
Amir Kabir's Sensei Publishing House has delivered books of various disciplines in the country for the acceptance of volunteers in the Ph.D. exam, which has been widely welcomed by students. The collection of these books is compiled in the doctoral packages for each discipline, and all of these books are compiled by taking into account the source of the test and the various reference books for each lesson. Which have the following characteristics:
Books of the PhD in Persian Language and Literature:
In this type of book, for each lesson, a book is provided including step-by-step instruction in simple language with examples and tests provided during training. In the Institute's educational books, the unnecessary material is avoided and a summary of what is required by the volunteer is presented, and wherever there are test methods available to answer the tests. After training the contents of each chapter, the classified classifications of previous years related to that chapter, along with the explanatory response and self-test, are included with the key answer so that the student after the training content, all the tests of previous years related to that chapter To review.
Doctor's books Amir Kabir's assessment, given their highly professional and scientific structure, and the need for students, require volunteers to look at other books. Certainly, the abundance of tests, simple and fluid teaching, and the up-to-date books are one of the hallmarks of Amir Kabir's books.
Significant features of the doctoral packs of Persian language and literature on Amir Kabir
Amir Kabir's pamphlets have been compiled by senior executives from previous years and contain useful content and tips that save time for volunteers. Many volunteers, having seen the volume and variety of reference books, are worried about how to select the subject and the time for their study, so the volume sheets of Amir Kabir in addition to the articles compiled by the top performers, have ancillary content and a comprehensive source, A complete and yet concise summary that addresses your need for any book or any other source.
Another advantage of the Amir Kabir training package is the ability to receive edited pamphlets without having to pay the reseller by paying. In other words, if the pamphlet is edited even one day after your purchase, you can get the new version free of charge from the institution.
The trends of the PhD degree in Persian and foreign languages include:
PhD in Persian Language and Literature Tendencies 1. Epic Literature, 2. Mystical Literature, 3. Ghana Literature
Resources for Ph.D. in Persian Language and Literature - General Language Resources
1- The Practical Grammar of the English Language, Shahab Enari et al., Behavioral Publications.
2- The Book of Grammar of English, Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
3. Book of TOEFL RAHMANA, Ebrahim Nazari Teimori, Rahnama Publications.
4. Book 504 Essential Essential TOEFL, Forest Publishing.
5- The book of master's degree questions of the general language, Publication of the Organization of Assessment and Education of the country.
6. General language pamphlet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
7- Sahel, Mohamad, Vocabulary for TOEFL and MA candidates for TOEFL.Koye Kosar Press.
8. The general language of the Amir Kabir Measurement Book is based on most of the above resources.
IELTS Tutorial, Mohammad Moein Jahangir and Ali Zarei, Nour Alam Publications.
2- The book of TOEFL series of questions. Ph.D., Mahmood Ramezani, Saray Edalat Publishing.
3- Book and tips on success in general and specialized language tests, compiled by Abdolreza Talaneh and Shahin Sharifi, Kiomars publications.
4. Book of English Testing and Grammar, Compiled by Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
5. The Book of Grammar Key Notes in English, Murphy Raymond, Translated by Maynette Rahmati, Science Parv Publishing.
6- Complete Book Guide for TOEFL Exam, Seyyed Mohammad Reza Naserzadeh and Yashar Dehdashti, Payam Study.
7- Letter of TOEFL, Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
8- Daneshvari, R, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
9- Barron's, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
10-Martin Hewings, Advanced grammar in use: A self-study reference and practice book for advanced learners of English: with answer, Khorvash Pub.
11- Murray Bromberg, Julius Liebb, Arthur Traiger, Husain Kabiri, absolutely essential word 504.
12- Murphy, R. English grammar in use: a self-study reference and practice book for intermediate students.
13- Murphy, R. Essential grammar in use, Danesh Parvar Pub.
14. Letter from the TOEFL doctorate, Amir Kabir's assessment, taken from most of the above resources.
Resources for Ph.D. in Persian Language and Literature - Academic Talent Resources
1- A talent and readiness book for management specialty (2 volumes), Ahmad Sedaghat, Publishing Ghazan Danesh.
2. Talent and Academic Readiness Book, Houshang Abbas Fam, Publishing Road.
3- The book of talent and readiness of the specialty of management, mystical, aslani, ghaffarzadeh, publishing aqn zan.
4. Book of Excellence and Academic Preparedness, GMAT 2011, Majid Habibi, Publishing.
5- The Talent and Academic Readiness Book for Management, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publications.
6- Talent and Academic Readiness Booklet for Management, Ahmad Sedaghat.
7. Booklet of talent and special education degree in management, mysticism.
8. Talent and Academic Readiness Specialty in Management, Mohammad Vakili.
9. Online solicitation of 100 solving problems Ph.D. Student, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publishing.
10- Examples of Ph.D. questions from Sharif University of Technology, Amirkabir and Tehran.
11- Educational talent leaflet, Sharif University of Technology.
12. Educational Talent Leaf, Amirkabir University of Technology.
13. Educational Talent Leaf, University Jihad of Tehran University.
14- Educational booklet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
15- The Amir Kabir Assistant Examination Letter, which is taken from most of the above resources.
Resources for Ph.D. in Persian Language and Literature - Sources of Order Texts
1- The long book of the bride, author of Masoumeh mine mine, University Press.
2- Book of the morning, compilation of Mir-Jul-al-Din al-Kozazi, Center publication.
3- Book Ava and Color, authored by Mir-Jalal-o-Din Khazazi, Sadegh.
4. Book of Difficulty Report by Divan Khaghani, Compilation of Mir-Jul-al-Din Kozazi, First Century Publications.
5- Book Selected Khagani Poems, Compilation by Dr. Zia Addin Sajjadi, Amir Kabir Publishing.
6- The book Description of Awah, Review and Analysis of Attar Works, Compilation by Badie-e Zaman Foruzanfar, Dehkhoda Publications.
7- The book of the complete logic of al-Tayyipar Attar, compiled by Asghar Barzai, Azam Bonab Publications.
8- Book of Logic Al-Ta'ir (Poultry Authorities), author of Muhammad ibn Ebrahim Attar to Ajaxar Sadiq Goharin, Scientific and Cultural Publishing.
9. Book of Qaboos-Letter, Compilation of Kikás-i-Bin Iskandar Element Al-Ma'ali to Ahaqas, Dr. Gholam Hossein Yousefi, Scientific and Cultural Publishers.
10. Book Selection of the Policies (Sierra Al-Muluk), Compilation of Hasan ibn Ali Nizam al-Mulk, Jafar Shahar, Amir Kabir Publishing.
11. The pamphlet of the discipline texts of Allameh Tabataba'i University.
12. Booklet of Tehran University of Law.
13. Booklet of the Law of Islamic Azad University, Research Branch.
14. Booklet of the order texts of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
15 - The Amir Kabir Measurement Order Book, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Phd dissertations of Persian language and literature - sources of prose texts
1- Book of Golestan Sa'adi, edited by Dr. Gholam Hossein Yousefi, Kharazmi Publishing.
2- The Book of Marzban-e-Mail, to Afax Dr. Khatib Leader, Safi Alishah Publications.
3. Book of Kelleh and Demneh, Compilation of Nasrallah Bin Mohammad Nasrallah Menshi, Translator Mojtaba Minavi Tehrani, Amir Kabir Publishing.
4- Selected Book of Javan Shahi's History, Attamalk bin Mohammad Jouini, Sharif Jafar Shahar, Qatra Publications.
5. Book of Qaboos-Letter, Compilation by Kikás-i-Bin Iskandar, Elemental Al-Ma'ali to Aha-Qors, Gholam-Hossein Yousefi, Scientific and Cultural Publications.
6- Selected Book of Morsad Al-Abad, Selection and Introduction and Dictionary of Mohammad Amin Riahi, Toos Publishing.
7- Selected Book of Behaghi History, by the efforts of Khalil Khatib, leader of Mahtab Publication.
8- Book of Four Articles, Samarqandi Military, Mohammad Ghazvini's Correction, and Dr. Mohammad Mo'in.
9. Book of the History of Jahaneh Shooyni, Correction of Allame Qazvini, World Book Publishing.
10 - The text of the published text and the full description of the history of Javan Shaye Jowney, Seyyed Ahmad Khatami, Alam Publications.
11. Booklet of Allameh Tabataba'i University's Prose Studies.
12. Booklet of Tehran University Prose.
13. Prose Literary Lesson Book of Azad University Research Branch.
14. Prophetic Prose Book Lists of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
15. The Amir Kabir's Prose Reference Book, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Phd dissertations of Persian language and literature - sources of literary generalities (history of literature, recipe, jurisprudence and rhyme, critique and contemporary literary theories)
1- The book of Poetry Knowledge: Avoid and Rhymes, Compilation by Dr. Naser-al-Din Shah Hosseini, Homa Publications.
2- Book of Al-Mu'ayyim, Compilation of Naser Ali Abdullah, Daral-Fakr Publications.
3. The Book of Rhetoric (Mean, Expression, Excellence), Compilation by Dr. Mohammad Hossein Mohammadi, Zavar Publishing.
4- Book of Rhetoric and Literature Techniques, Compiled by Jalal-e-Din Hamaei, Homa Publications.
5- Book of the History of Literature (Volume 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5), Compilation by Dr. Zabihollah Safa, Ferdows Publications.
6- Book of Nima to Our Time (History of Contemporary Persian Literature) (Volume 1, 2 and 3), Compilation by Yahya Arianpour, Zavar Publishing.
7. The Book of Ghazal in Persian Poetry, Dr. Sirous Shamsa, Alam Publications.
8- Booklet of General Issues of Allameh Tabataba'i University.
9th Letter of Literary General University of Tehran.
10. General Literature Issues Letter of Azad University Research Branch.
11. The General Book of Literary Issues of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
12 - The General Book of Amir Kabir Literary Issues, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Resources for Ph.D. in Persian Language and Literature - Arabic Language Resources
1- Al Arabiya Book, Compilation of Rashid Sharon, Mythological Publications.
2- Book of translation and alphabet narration of al-Arabiya: The only part, Compilation of Rashid Sharon, Translator Seyyed Ali Hosseini, Dar Alalem Publications.
3- Comprehensive book on Arabic literature of Persian literature, compilation by Dr. Mohammad Hossein Bayat, Shaheed Beheshtian Publishing House.
4- Book of Thousand and Thousand Classified Classes of Arabic Linguistics (Al-Arabiya + Al-Duraz Al-Arabiya), Compilation of Ali Zaigami and Habib Keshavarz, Faghihahi Publications.
5- Book of the description of Ibn'Aqil Ali al-'Alfiya ibn Malik (volumes 1 and 2), compilation of Abdullah bin Abdulrahman ibn Aqil, Dar al-Ghadir publications.
6. A summary of the basic topics of the Ph.D. entrance exam, Author Ali Fili, Publisher.
7- A collection of questions on the master's degree in Arabic script, compiled by Hamid Abedi Firoozjaya, Transformers Publishers.
8- Book of Applied Rules of Arabic Language, Compilation of Fazlullah Mirghaderi and Zahra Riahi Land, Shiraz University Press.
9. Syntax for Student, Compilation by Seyyed Mohammad Radmanesh, Publishing to Publishing.
10. The book of Ibn'Aqil on Elijah Ibn Malik, Compiled by Dr. Seyed Hamid Tabibian, Amir Kabir Publishing.
11. Arabic Arabic pamphlet of Tehran University.
12. Arabic language and literature pamphlet of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
13. The Arabic language and literature pamphlet of Amir Kabir, taken from most of the above sources.
Resources for Ph.D. in Persian Language and Literature - Resources for Rhetoric
1- Book of Rhetoric (Mean, Expression, Excellence), Compilation by Mohammad Hossein Mohammadi, Zavar Publishing.
2- Book of techniques of rhetoric and literary works, compiled by Jalaluddin Hamaee, Homa Publications.
3. The Book of Rhetoric: Excellence and Expression, Compilation of Hassan Anwari, Fatemi Publishing.
4- The book of Persian rhetoric (meanings and expressions), compiled by Ahmad Goli, Aydin Publishing.
5. The Book of Rhetoric of Allameh Tabataba'i University.
6- Booklet of Rhetoric of Tehran University.
7. Rhetoric Books of Azad University, Research Branch.
8. The Rhyming Book of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
9. The Amir Kabir rhetorical pamphlet, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Assimilate Amir Kabir's Ph.D. Test in Persian Language and Literature.
Take a look at the English language tests in the interior
Ph.D. Volunteers After completing a PhD test and before a comprehensive test (usually after 2 years after passing the theoretical units by the student, a comprehensive test is conducted by the place of study of the University), must be in one of the national language tests or Internationally and provide evidence of it. It should be noted that this test must be presented only in the MHLE test before the doctorate.
The language test of the Ministry of Science, formerly known as the MCHE, was called the Ministry of Culture and Higher Education (Ministry of Culture and Higher Education). But in recent years, MSRT is known as the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (Ministry of Science, Research and Technology). The MSRT language test is the same as the ex- MCHE test . Most students applying for PhD abroad are welcome.And is approved by most domestic universities.
The TOEFL exam is a doctoral program in Azad University or an EPT language test, conducted by the Islamic Azad University, and all Ph.D. students at Azad University must provide the university with a score for this test or similar tests before taking a comprehensive examination. This is an English proficiency test.
UTEPT Language Test (General Language of Tehran University)
This is the University Tehran English Proficiency Test. To facilitate the continuation of PhD studies, University of Tehran conducts general language tests. Admission score in the general language test of Tehran University of UTEPT is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The MHLE test is being conducted by the Ministry of Health and Medical Education. This exam is under the Ministry of Health Language Exam.The MHLE test level is in the TOEFL language test . MHLE Language Test for Students Volunteering to Participate in All Public Medical Schools of Medical Universities. If the Medical School candidates are only willing to continue their studies at national universities, it is better to attend the MHLE Language Test . However, if you attend Ph.D. in both public and private universities, you must go to the MSRT exam because the Free University does not accept MHLE.
The Trial of the Language of the Iranian Measurement Organization is designed and implemented by the National Education Assessment Organization, which is in fact the standard test for determining the level of English language knowledge. The Tilimo language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
TOEFL stands for Test of English for Foreign Learners. TOEFL Test (TOEFL) is a comprehensive English test that is required to enter more than 4,400 colleges and universities in the United States and Canada, and other parts of the world. The passing grade in the TOEFL test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The International English Language Testing System ( IELTS ) is designed to measure the readiness of volunteers to study, learn specialized skills or work and stay in English-speaking countries. Most universities in the world (especially English-speaking countries) have offered IELTS qualifications as one of the most important requirements for admission to undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degrees. Admission score inIELTS language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.