The Ph.D. Book Accounting Resources recommended by Amir Kabir
The Ph.D. Accounting Ph.D. Resources If properly selected, the first step is to go along with the adoption of the Ph.D. in Accounting, then Amir Kabir's specialized departments have been developing and compiling Ph.D. in accounting resources to facilitate the availability of Ph.D. This can be done even if they themselves want to source resources independently. Volunteers are advised to use the training packages (books and pamphlets required) for each discipline (for the following reasons) but if they insist on providing resources, it is recommended that, along with the resources provided, reference, advice and The graduate degree program (PhD) provides Amir Kabir's methodology, which provides them with a planning method that can maximize the use of the minimum time.
Are reading reference books for Ph.D. in Accounting?
While reading reference books, although it is very useful and necessary, there are some disadvantages for preparing for the doctoral exam, which we will mention below:
1) The volume of this type of books is not appropriate for the test due to their useful content, since reference books focus on teaching concepts, proving cases and sometimes bringing unnecessary material and the number of questions with answers is low for practicing students. And sometimes they put the answer to the reader.
2) In this type of book, there are no quick and fast test methods to answer the doctoral exam questions.
3) The contents of some of these books seem to be inaccurate due to the selective translation, and the reader can not communicate with the book.
The reasons above and some other reasons make it necessary for us to study a comprehensive and good book. Of course, a good book should be completely in line with the reference books by eliminating their negative points, and students should not remove reference books from their minds.
Amir Kabir's Sensei Publishing House has delivered books of various disciplines in the country for the acceptance of volunteers in the Ph.D. exam, which has been widely welcomed by students. The collection of these books is compiled in the doctoral packages for each discipline, and all these books are compiled by taking into account the source of the test and the various reference books for each lesson. Which have the following characteristics:
Book Doctor PhD Baccalaureate:
In this type of book, for each lesson, a book is provided including step-by-step instruction in simple language with examples and tests provided during training. In the Institute's educational books, the unnecessary material is avoided and a summary of what is required by the volunteer is presented, and wherever there are test methods available to answer the tests. After training the contents of each chapter, the classified classifications of previous years related to that chapter, along with an explanatory response and self-test, are included with the key answer so that the student after the training content, all the tests of previous years related to that chapter To review.
Doctor's books Amir Kabir's assessment, given their highly professional and scientific structure, and the need for students, require volunteers to look at other books. Certainly, the abundance of tests, simple and fluid teaching, and the up-to-date books are one of the hallmarks of Amir Kabir's books.
Characteristics of the educational package of Ph.D. Accounting Accounting for Amir Kabir
Amir Kabir's pamphlets have been compiled by senior executives from previous years and contain useful content and tips that save time for volunteers. Many volunteers, having seen the volume and variety of reference books, are worried about how to select the subject and the time for their study, so the volume sheets of Amir Kabir in addition to the materials compiled by the top performers, have miniscule materials and a comprehensive source, A complete and yet concise summary that addresses your need for any book or any other source.
Another advantage of the Amir Kabir training package is the ability to receive edited pamphlets without having to pay the reseller by paying. In other words, if the pamphlet is edited even one day after your purchase, you can get the new version for free from the institution.
General and Free Accounting Doctoral Degrees are:
Ph.D. Book Accounting Resources - General Language Resources
1- The Practical Grammar of the English Language, Shahab Enari et al., Behavioral Publications.
2- The Book of Grammar of English, Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
3. Book of TOEFL RAHMANA, Ebrahim Nazari Teimori, Rahnama Publications.
4. Book 504 Essential Essential TOEFL, Forest Publishing.
5- The book of master's degree questions of the general language, Publication of the Organization of Assessment and Education of the country.
6. General language pamphlet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
7- Sahel, Mohamad, Vocabulary for TOEFL and MA candidates for TOEFL.Koye Kosar Press.
8. The general language of the Amir Kabir Measurement Book is based on most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Accounting Resources - TOEFL Language Resources
IELTS Tutorial, Mohammad Moein Jahangir and Ali Zarei, Nour Alam Publications.
2- The book of TOEFL series of questions. Ph.D., Mahmood Ramezani, Saray Edalat Publishing.
3- Book and tips on success in general and specialized language tests, compiled by Abdolreza Talaneh and Shahin Sharifi, Kiomars publications.
4. Book of English Testing and Grammar, Compiled by Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
5. The Book of Grammar Key Notes in English, Murphy Raymond, Translated by Maynette Rahmati, Science Parv Publishing.
6- Complete Book Guide for TOEFL Exam, Seyyed Mohammad Reza Naserzadeh and Yashar Dehdashti, Payam Study.
7- Letter of TOEFL, Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
8- Daneshvari, R, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
9- Barron's, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
10-Martin Hewings, Advanced grammar in use: A self-study reference and practice book for advanced learners of English: with answer, Khorvash Pub.
11- Murray Bromberg, Julius Liebb, Arthur Traiger, Husain Kabiri, absolutely essential word 504.
12- Murphy, R. English grammar in use: a self-study reference and practice book for intermediate students.
13- Murphy, R. Essential grammar in use, Danesh Parvar Pub.
14. Letter from the TOEFL doctorate, Amir Kabir's assessment, taken from most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Accounting Resources - Academic Talent Resources
1- A talent and readiness book for management specialty (2 volumes), Ahmad Sedaghat, Publishing Ghazan Danesh.
2. Talent and Academic Readiness Book, Houshang Abbas Fam, Publishing Road.
3- The book of talent and readiness of the specialty of management, mystical, aslani, ghaffarzadeh, publishing aqn zan.
4. Book of Excellence and Academic Preparedness, GMAT 2011, Majid Habibi, Publishing.
5- The Talent and Academic Readiness Book for Management, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publications.
6- Talent and Academic Readiness Booklet for Management, Ahmad Sedaghat.
7. Booklet of talent and special education degree in management, mysticism.
8. Talent and Academic Readiness Specialty in Management, Mohammad Vakili.
9. Online solicitation of 100 solving problems Ph.D. Student, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publishing.
10- Examples of Ph.D. questions from Sharif University of Technology, Amirkabir and Tehran.
11- Educational talent leaflet, Sharif University of Technology.
12. Educational Talent Leaf, Amirkabir University of Technology.
13- Academic Talent, Academic Jihad University of Tehran.
14- Educational booklet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
15- The Amir Kabir Assistant Examination Letter, which is taken from most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Accounting Resources - Mathematical Resources
1- The book of mathematics and its application in management (basic and applied mathematics), compiled by Mohammad Faryabi Baseman and Akbar Alam Tabriz, Eshraghi Publishing House, Saffar.
2- Book of Mathematics and its Application in Management, Compiled by Jamshid Salehi Sedghiani, Iraj Ebrahimi, Hustan Publications.
3. The book of mathematics and its application in management, Compilation of Massoud Nikookar, Publishing Papers of Basic Sciences.
4. Book of Mathematics and its Application in Management and Accounting, Compilation by Hadi Ranjbaran, Proof Publishing.
5. General Mathematics: Economics, Management and Accounting, Compilation of Omid Mahmoudian, Publishing Look Knowledge.
6- Book of Mathematics Test Collection, compilation of Kamal Hassan Nejad, Sabzan Publications.
7- The Applied Mathematics Test Book, Compilation by Vahid Nasehi Farr, Pouran Publishing Research.
8- Book of Mathematics, Compilation of Ali Rezaei, Water City Publishing.
9. Book of Mathematics and its Application in Management, Compilation of Lida Farrokh and Mohammad Jolandari Mamaghani, Payame Noor University Press.
10- Mathematical pamphlet of Tehran University.
11. Allameh Tabatabai University of Mathematics.
12- Mathematical pamphlet of Azad University Research Branch.
13. Notebook and Mathematical Testing of Amir Kabir's Supplemental Measurement.
14. The Amir Kabir Mathematical Booklet, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Ph.D. Accounting Resources - Statistical Resources
1- The book of statistics and its application in management (Volume 1 and 2), Compilation of Adel Azar and Mansour Momeni and Saeed Jafari, Side Publishing.
2- The Applied Story Book, Compilation by Vahid Nasehi Far, Terme Publishing.
3. Book of Stats and Probabilities, Compilation by Hadi Ranjbaran, Proof Publishing.
4- The Theory of Probability and Applied Statistics (Statistical Analysis), Author of Akbar Alam Tabriz and Babak Haji Mohammad Reza Satrabi, Saffar Publishing.
5- The book on the application of statistics in economics and management, compiled by Hamid Sepahdostat, Nulalam Publications.
6. Advanced Statistical Analysis, Compiled by Jamshid Salehi Sedghiani, Fresh Air Publishing.
7- The Structure of Statistics and its Application in Management 1 and 2, Compiled by Jamshid Salehi Sedghiani and Iraj Ebrahimi, Hastan Publications.
8- The book of statistics and its application in management and economics, compiled by Gholamreza Jandaghi, Alam Gostar Karimah Publications.
9. The Book of Statistics and its Application in Management and Accounting, Compiled by Hadi Ranjbaran, Proof Publishing.
10. The book of statistics and its application in management, Compiled by Massoud Nikookar, Publishing Papers of Basic Sciences.
11. The Book of Statistics and its Application in Management, Compilation of Goddess Arsalan and Sholeh Muradfam, Culture Cultural Education Publishing.
12. Allameh Tabataba'i University statistics booklet.
13. Leaflet of the University of Tehran.
14. Letter of Statistics of Azad University Research Branch.
15. Leaflet of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Institute.
16. The Amir Kabir Measurement Leaflet, which is derived from most of the above sources.
Ph.D. Bookkeeping Resources - Accounting Resources
1- Book of Principles of Auditing Volume 1 and 2, Author Walter Migges, Translation by Abbas Arbab Soleimani and Mahmoud-e-Nari, Audit Organization Publication.
2- Comprehensive review book on auditing, compiled by Iraj Noorvash, Publishing.
3. A Comprehensive Book Review, Compiled by Hamed Fili, Terme Publishing.
4. Book of Standards of Auditing, Compilation of the Audit Standards Audit Committee, Audit Organization Publications.
5. Book of Basic Concepts of Auditing, Compilation of Ali Nikkhah Free, Audit Organization Publications.
6- An Integrated Approach Audit, James Labak, El Win Arens, Translation, Ali Parsayan, Terme Publishing.
7. The book The Economic Role of Auditing in Free and Regulated Markets, Compiled by Wanda Wallace, translation by Amir Aslani, Audit Organization Publication.
8. Operational Audit, Compilation by Mohammad Javad Saffar, Audit Organization Publication.
9. Book of Audit Philosophy, Compilation by Yahya Hassas Yeganeh, Scientific and Cultural Publishers.
10. Book of Audit Philosophy, Metz Compilation, Translation by Ali Nikkhah, Audit Organization Publication.
11. Audit books 1 and 2, authored by Iraj Noorooz, New Book Publishing.
12. Audit Book 1, Compiled by Jamshid Eskandari, Farshid Book Publishing.
13. Audit of Management Performance, Compilation by Reza Siavashhand, Audit Organization Publication.
14. Computerized Book Book, Compilation of Nasser Aria, Audit Organization Publication.
15. Internal Audit Book, Richard L. Ratliff Wanda E. Wallace Glenn E. Summers William G. McFarland James K. Lobeck, Translation by Ali Kamali Zare and Abbas Arbab Soleimani, Audit Organization Publishing.
16. Book Collection of Audit Questions, Compilation by Kourosh Amani, Kiumars Publishing.
17- Book of Quiz on Auditing: Based on Iranian Auditing Standards, Kayhan Maham Compilation, Yas City Publications.
18- A book on the quadratic selection of audit standards, compiled by Jamshid Eskandari, Hafiz Publishing.
19. Booklet of Allameh Tabataba'i University.
20. Auditing booklet of Tehran University.
21. Audit booklet of Azad University Research Branch.
22. Audit booklet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
23. The Amir Kabir Assay Audit Booklet, which is derived from most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Accounting Resources - Management Accounting Resources
1- Management Accounting Book, compiled by Charles Horn Gran, Michael Robinson and Walter Harrison, translated by Iraj Norouz and Saeed Bagherzadeh, New Book Publishing.
2. General Management Accounting Book, Compilation by Janet Wagger, Translator Majid Miraskundari, Kiumars Publishing.
3. Advanced Management Accounting Accounting, Compilation of Maurice Al Hirsch, Translated by Susan Nicro and Mohammad Siriani, Terme Publishing.
4- Book Management Accounting, Compilation by Iraj Noorooz, Beita Mashayekhi and Fryma Norouz, New Book Publishing.
5- Management Accounting Book, Compilation by Reza Shayabohang, Audit Organization Publication.
6- Book Review of Management Accounting, Compilation of the Book of God, Rahma Publishing.
7- Book Management Accounting, Compiled by Farzin Rezaei, Mohammad Reza Babaei, Mohammad Mehdi Hamidizadeh and Kimia Islamic, Sacco Publishing.
8- Book of Management Accounting Principles, Compilation of Fereydoun Rahnama Roodpashti, Islamic Azad University, Science Researches.
9. The book of industrial accounting with emphasis on managerial issues (vol. 1, 2, and 3), compilation of Sri Kant Datar, George Foster and Charles Horne Grange, translation of Ali Parsayian and Musa Gaal Asil, Terme Publishing.
10- Accounting books costing 1, 2 and 3, authored by Iraj Noorooo, New Book Publishing.
11. Target Costing Book, Compilation by Fereydoun Rahnama Roodashhty, Terme Publishing.
12- Industrial Accounting Book 1, 2, and 3, Compiled by Jamshid Eskandari, Hafiz Publishing.
13- Industrial Accounting Book 1, 2 and 3, Compilation of Soren Abnus, Terme Publishing.
14. Management Accounting Book with Emphasis on Strategic View, Compilation of Chen. Lin Baloucher, translation by Ali Parsaeean, Terme Publishing.
15. Accounting Management Book, Jill Siegel Compilation, JK Shim, translation by Parviz Bakhtiari, Publications of Industrial Management Organization.
16- Book of Strategic Management Accounting, Compiled by Edward Blumber, Kung Hatchon, Deletionous Lane, Hassan Maddarkian, Iranian Center for Industrial Education and Research.
17. Management Accounting Book (volumes 1 and 2), compiled by Karl Moore and Robert Zadic, translated by Kamran Azimzadeh, Mohammad Abdo Tabrizi and Mohsen Dazgir, Advance Publishing.
18. Management Accounting Book: Creating Value in a Dynamic Business Environment, Compiled by Ronald Hillton, Translator Ahmad Modares, Kayhan Maham and Hashem Eftekhari, Publishing Company.
19- Book of Strategic Management Accounting, Compiled by Fereidoun Rahnameh Roodpashti, Azad University Press, Research Branch.
20. Management Accounting Book, Compilation by Zahra Dianti Dilami and Mohammad Reza Nikbakht, Mehaban Book Publishing.
21. Book of Contemporary Management Accounting, Compiled by Hasan Medarkian, Iranian Center for Industrial Education and Research.
22. Book-based activity-based costing, activity-based management (Dynamic Value Creation Approach), Compilation by Fereidoun Rahnama Roodpashti, Terme Publishing.
23. Management Accounting Book (Abstract Lessons and Tips), Compilation by Behrouz Khordhomi, Nafchi Esfahani, Terme Publishing.
24. Book of Modern Management Accounting Studies: A Knowledge Development Approach, Compilation by Fereidoun Rahnama Roodpashti and Hashem Nikomaram, Terme Publishing.
25- Allameh Tabataba'i University Accounting Management Booklet.
26. Accounting booklet of University of Tehran.
27. Accounting Booklet of Dr. Rahnema Azad University Research Branch.
28. Accounting booklet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Measurement Institute.
29- The Amir Kabir Measurement Management Accounting Booklet, which is derived from most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Accounting Resources - Resources Theory of Accounting
1- The book of Accounting Theories 1 and 2, Compilation of the Hendrickson, Michael Van Breda, translation of Ali Parsayian, Terme Publishing.
2- The book of Accounting Theory (volumes 1 and 2), compilation of Ahmad Riahi Belkooy, translation of Ali Parsaeean, Cultural Research Center Publications.
3- Book of Theory of Accounting 1 & 2, Compilation by Reza Shabahang, Audit Organization Publishing.
4- Book of Theory of Positive Accounting, Compilation of Watts and Zimmerman, translation of Ali Parsayian, Terme Publishing.
5- The book of Accounting Theory, Compilation of Volk, Dodd and Tranny, Translation by Ali Parsayian, Terme Publishing.
6- Book of Theory of Financial Accounting, William Robert Scott Compilation, Mohsen Mambeigi Translation, Kiomars Publishing.
7- book theory of accounting 1 and 2, author William Scott, translation of Ali Parsayian, Terme Publishing.
8. An Introduction to Descriptive Accounting Theories, Compiled by Hashem Nikomaram and Bahman Bani Mahd, Islamic Azad University Press.
9. Book of Accounting Theory, Compilation of Behrouz Khordahmi Nafchi Isfahani, Terme Publishing.
10. Book of Accounting Theory - Dehgan, Compiled by Ali Parsayian, Terme Publishing.
11. Booklet of Accounting Theories of Dr. Hassas Yeganeh and Dr. Saqafi Allameh Tabataba'i University.
12. The booklet of Accounting Theory of Dr Mehrani and Dr. Karami University of Tehran.
13. Booklet Theory of Shahid Beheshti University.
14. Booklet of Accounting Theory of Bani Mahd Azad University Research Branch.
15. Booklet Accounting Theories of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
16. The booklet of Amir Kabir's Accounting Accounting Theory is based on most of the above resources.
Assimilate Amir Kabir's Ph.D.
Take a look at the English language tests in the interior
Ph.D. Volunteers After completing a PhD test and before a comprehensive test (usually after 2 years after passing the theoretical units by the student, a comprehensive test is conducted by the place of study of the University), must be in one of the national language tests or Internationally and provide evidence of it. It should be noted that this test must be presented only in the MHLE test before the doctorate.
The language test of the Ministry of Science, formerly known as the MCHE, was called the Ministry of Culture and Higher Education (Ministry of Culture and Higher Education). But in recent years, MSRT is known as the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (Ministry of Science, Research and Technology). The MSRT language test is the same as the ex- MCHE test . Most students applying for PhD abroad are welcome.And is approved by most domestic universities.
The TOEFL exam is a doctoral program in Azad University or an EPT language test, conducted by the Islamic Azad University, and all Ph.D. students at Azad University must provide the university with a score for this test or similar tests before taking the comprehensive exam. This is an English proficiency test.
UTEPT Language Test (General Language of Tehran University)
This is the University Tehran English Proficiency Test. To facilitate the continuation of PhD studies, University of Tehran conducts general language tests. Admission score in the general language test of Tehran University of UTEPT is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The MHLE test is being conducted by the Ministry of Health and Medical Education. This exam is under the Ministry of Health Language Exam.The MHLE test level is in the TOEFL language test . MHLE Language Test for Students Volunteering to Participate in All Public Medical Schools of Medical Universities. If the Medical School candidates only intend to continue their studies at national universities, it is better to attend the MHLE Language Test . However, if you attend Ph.D. in both state and liberal universities, you must go to the MSRT exam because the Free University does not accept the MHLE.
The Trial of the Language of the Iranian Measurement Organization is designed and implemented by the National Education Assessment Organization, which is in fact the standard test for determining the level of English language knowledge. The Tilimo language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
TOEFL stands for Test of English for Foreign Learners. TOEFL Test (TOEFL) is a comprehensive English test that is required to enter more than 4,400 colleges and universities in the United States and Canada, and other parts of the world. The passing grade in the TOEFL test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The International English Language Testing System ( IELTS ) is designed to measure the readiness of volunteers to study, learn specialized skills or work and stay in English-speaking countries. Most universities in the world (especially English-speaking countries) have offered IELTS qualifications as one of the most important requirements for admission to undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degrees. Admission score inIELTS language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.