Resources for Doctorate in International Law. National and International Law. Code 2156
International University Publication Ph.D. Exam Resources. Recommended by Amir Kabir
Ph.D. International Law General PhD Examples If properly selected, the correct first step is to take the Ph.D. in Public International Law, so specialist departments for Amir Kabir's assessment to facilitate Ph.D. candidates' access to Ph.D. International Law Exam Resources. The public has been compiled and compiled so that the volunteers can do this even if they want to independently collect the resources. Volunteers are advised to use the training packages (books and pamphlets required) for each discipline (for the following reasons), but if they insist on providing resources, it is recommended that, along with the resources provided, reference, advice and The graduate degree program (PhD) provides Amir Kabir's methodology, which provides them with a planning method that can maximize the use of the minimum time.
Is it recommended reading the reference books for the doctorate in International Law?
While reading reference books, although it is very useful and necessary, there are some disadvantages for preparing for the doctoral exam, which we will mention below:
1) The volume of this type of books is not appropriate for the test due to their useful content, since reference books focus on teaching concepts, proving cases and sometimes bringing unnecessary material and the number of questions with answers is low for practicing students. And sometimes they put the answer to the reader.
2) In this type of book, there are no quick and fast test methods to answer the doctoral exam questions.
3) The contents of some of these books seem to be inaccurate due to the selective translation, and the reader can not communicate with the book.
The reasons above and some other reasons make it necessary for us to study a comprehensive and good book. Of course, a good book should be completely in line with the reference books by eliminating their negative points, and students should not remove reference books from their minds.
Amir Kabir's Sensei Publishing House has delivered books of various disciplines in the country for the acceptance of volunteers in the Ph.D. exam, which has been widely welcomed by students. The collection of these books is compiled in the doctoral packages for each discipline, and all these books are compiled with consideration of the test resources and various reference books for each lesson. Which have the following characteristics:
Doctoral dissertation books Generalized Law of International Law:
In this type of book, for each lesson, a book is provided including step-by-step instruction in simple language with examples and tests provided during training. In the Institute's educational books, the unnecessary material is avoided and a summary of what is required by the volunteer is presented, and wherever there are test methods available to answer the tests. After training the contents of each chapter, the classified classifications of previous years related to that chapter, along with the explanatory response and self-test, are included with the key answer so that the student after the training content, all the tests of previous years related to that chapter To review.
Doctor's books Amir Kabir's assessment, given their highly professional and scientific structure, and the need for students, require volunteers to look at other books. Certainly, the abundance of tests, simple and fluid teaching, and the up-to-date books are one of the hallmarks of Amir Kabir's books.
Significant features of the Ph.D. Diploma in International Law, Amir Kabir University
Amir Kabir's pamphlets have been compiled by senior executives from previous years and contain useful content and tips that save time for volunteers. Many volunteers, having seen the volume and variety of reference books, are worried about how to select the subject and the time for their study, so the volume sheets of Amir Kabir in addition to the materials compiled by the top performers, have miniscule materials and a comprehensive source, A complete and yet concise summary that addresses your need for any book or any other source.
Another advantage of the Amir Kabir training package is the ability to receive edited pamphlets without having to pay the reseller by paying. In other words, if the pamphlet is edited even one day after your purchase, you can get the new version for free from the institution.
The doctoral theses of national and liberal law include:
International Literacy Doctorate Resources - General Language Resources
1- The Practical Grammar of the English Language, Shahab Enari et al., Behavioral Publications.
2- The Book of Grammar of English, Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
3. Book of TOEFL RAHMANA, Ebrahim Nazari Teimori, Rahnama Publications.
4. Book 504 Essential Essential TOEFL, Forest Publishing.
5- The book of master's degree questions of the general language, Publication of the Organization of Assessment and Education of the country.
6. General language pamphlet of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
7- Sahel, Mohamad, Vocabulary for TOEFL and MA candidates for TOEFL.Koye Kosar Press.
8. The general language of the Amir Kabir Measurement Book is based on most of the above resources.
International University Public Law Doctorate Resources - TOEFL Language Resources
IELTS Tutorial, Mohammad Moein Jahangir and Ali Zarei, Nour Alam Publications.
2- The book of TOEFL series of questions. Ph.D., Mahmood Ramezani, Saray Edalat Publishing.
3- Book and tips on success in general and specialized language tests, compiled by Abdolreza Talaneh and Shahin Sharifi, Kiomars publications.
4. Book of English Testing and Grammar, Compiled by Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
5. The Book of Grammar Key Notes in English, Murphy Raymond, Translated by Maynette Rahmati, Science Parv Publishing.
6- Complete Book Guide for TOEFL Exam, Seyyed Mohammad Reza Naserzadeh and Yashar Dehdashti, Payam Study.
7- Letter of TOEFL, Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
8- Daneshvari, R, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
9- Barron's, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
10-Martin Hewings, Advanced grammar in use: A self-study reference and practice book for advanced learners of English: with answer, Khorvash Pub.
11- Murray Bromberg, Julius Liebb, Arthur Traiger, Husain Kabiri, absolutely essential word 504.
12- Murphy, R. English grammar in use: a self-study reference and practice book for intermediate students.
13- Murphy, R. Essential grammar in use, Danesh Parvar Pub.
14. Letter from the TOEFL doctorate, Amir Kabir's assessment, taken from most of the above resources.
International University Public Law Doctorate Resources - Academic Talent Resources
1- A talent and readiness book for management specialty (2 volumes), Ahmad Sedaghat, Publishing Ghazan Danesh.
2. Talent and Academic Readiness Book, Houshang Abbas Fam, Publishing Road.
3- The book of talent and readiness of the specialty of management, mystical, aslani, ghaffarzadeh, publishing aqn zan.
4. Book of Excellence and Academic Preparedness, GMAT 2011, Majid Habibi, Publisher.
5- The Talent and Academic Readiness Book for Management, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publications.
6- Talent and Academic Readiness Booklet for Management, Ahmad Sedaghat.
7. Booklet of talent and special education degree in management, mysticism.
8. Talent and Academic Readiness Specialty in Management, Mohammad Vakili.
9. Online solicitation of 100 solving problems Ph.D. Student, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publishing.
10- Examples of Ph.D. questions from Sharif University of Technology, Amirkabir and Tehran.
11- Educational talent leaflet, Sharif University of Technology.
12. Educational Talent Leaf, Amirkabir University of Technology.
13. Educational Talent Leaf, University Jihad of Tehran University.
14- Educational booklet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
15- The Amir Kabir Student Awareness Booklet, which is taken from most of the above resources.
Resources of International Law Doctorate in Public Law - Sources of Jurisprudence (Jihad)
1- The Book of the Explanation of the Prophet (Bob Jihad), Compilation of Zayn al-Din bin Ali Shahidisani, Translator Ali Shirvani, Daral Alam Publications.
2- Tahrir Al Ruzh (Bob Jihad), Compilation by Alireza Amini and Mohammad Reza Ayati, Publications.
3. Book of Jurisprudence Argument: Translated by Tahrir al-Razahi fi al-Lahtia al-Mashqiah (Bob Jihad), Compiled by Alireza Amini and Mohammad Reza Ayati, Translator Seyyed Mahdi Dadmoresi, Taha Book Publishing.
4- Book of Jurisprudence: Public and International Law, Compilation by Ibrahim Musazadeh, Majd Publications.
5- Letter of jurisprudence texts of Shahid Beheshti University.
6. Letter of jurisprudence texts of Tehran University.
7. Booklet of Islamic jurisprudence, Islamic Azad University, Science Research Branch.
8. Letter of the texts of the jurisprudence of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
9. The Amir Kabir Literary Codebook, which is taken from most of the above sources.
International University Public Law Doctorate Resources - Public International Law Resources
1- International Public Law Book, Compilation of Mohammad Reza Ziaei Bigdel, Ganj Danesh Publications.
2- Book of International Law Laws (Volume 1 and 2), Compilation by Reza Moussazadeh, Publishing.
3- Book of International Law, Publication, Houshang Mogtader, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Publishing & Printing Institute.
4- The book of general international law (Vol. 1 & 2), Compilation by Seyyed Baqer Mir Abbasi, Publishing Sq.
5. Book of the United Nations, with the Statute of the International Court of Justice, Compilation of Seyyed Mehdi Kamalan, Kamalan Publications.
6. International Law, Compilation of Malekam Shaw, Translation by Mohammad Hossein Vohar, Information Publishing.
7. Book of International Treaties, Compilation of Mohammad Reza Ziaei Bigdel, Ganj Danesh Publications.
8- The book of international law in the contemporary world and public international law, compiled by Antonio Cassis, translated by Hossein Sharifi Tarazkouhi, Publishing House.
9. Public International Law Book, Proof of Pervez Zolain, Sahife Publishing Center (Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
10. International Law Book, Compilation of Rabbah Wallaos, Mahnaz Bahramlo Publications and Seyyed Qasem Zamani, Publications of the Institute for Legal Studies and Research of the City of Knowledge.
11. Book of International Laws of Treaties, Compilation of Hedayat Allah Philosophy, Asim Publication, New Nour Culture.
12. Book of International Law of the Sea: the Convention on the Rights of the Sea, author of Robert Churchill. Translator Mansour Pournouri and Mohammad Habibi, Mahdahquk Publications.
13. Book of International Law, Publication, Mostafa Taghizadeh Ansari, Qomes Publications.
14. Book of International Law of the Seas, Compilation of Robin and Levan Churchill, Translator Bahman Aghaei, Ganj Danesh Publications.
15. Book of General International Law (Volume 1 and 2), Compilation by Rousseau Charles, Translator Mohammad Ali Hekmat, Tehran University Press.
16. Book of International Law, Publication by Mohammad Sohrabi, Ganj Danesh Publications.
17. Book of International Law and Principles of Government Relations, Compilation of Jalaludin Madani, Paydar Publications.
18. Book Contradiction of Laws, Compilation by Najmad Ali Almasi, Publication Center for Academic Publishing.
19. Book of Fundamentals of International Law, Publication by Parviz Zolain, Publications Office of Political and International Studies.
20. 1961 Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Rights and Vienna 1963 on Consular Law.
21 Convention on the Law of Treaties 1969 Vienna.
22. General Public International Law Papers Dr. Ebrahim Beygzadeh, Shahid Beheshti University.
23- Publication of the International Law of the University of Tehran.
24. Publication of the International Law Law of the Islamic Azad University of Science Research.
25- The General Practices of International Law of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
26. The Amir Kabir International Standard Public Policy Booklet, which is derived from most of the above resources.
International Institute of Public Policy Doctorate Resources - International Law Resources
1- Book of International Organizations, Compiled by Reza Moussazadeh, Publishing Company.
2- Book of International Organizations, Compilation by Seyyed Davoud Aghaee, Nikan Generation Publishing.
3. Book of the role and position of the Security Council in the New World Order, compiled by Seyyed Davood Aghaei, Pik Kultur Publishing.
4- Book of International Organizations, Compilation by Mohammad Ghafouri, Sadegh.
5- Book of Law of International Organizations, Compilation of Bout, D & A, translation of Hooman Arabi, Kayhan Publishing.
6- Book of International Organizations, Compilation of Jafar Tabakai, National Iranian University Press.
7. The Book of International Organizations, Authorized by Seyyed Qasem Zamani, Publications of the Institute for Legal Studies and Research of the City of Knowledge.
8- The book of international organizations, authored by Ibrahim Beygzadeh, Majd Publications.
9. The book of the rights of international organizations, global organizations, compiled by Ibrahim Beygzadeh, Shahnaz Kellini and Manizhe Yaghooti, Majd Publications.
10. The book of international organizations, authored by Mostafa Taghizadeh Ansari, Qomes Publications.
11. The Book of International Organizations: The Rights of the Security Council, Compiled by Reza Moussazadeh and Ebrahim Koohi, Publishing.
12. International Law Book of International Organizations, Compilation of Seyyed Abdul Majid, Deputy Mayor of Farahani, Judge Publishing.
13. The book of the rights of international organizations, authored by Daniel Dormoy, translated by Kamaluddin Harrisinejad, Aydin Publishing.
14. Books of the Unity of Africa, compiled by Mohammad Reza Ahmadi, Ministry of Foreign Affairs publications.
15. United Nations Book Guide, Compilation of Ally Nasrin Mosaffa, Office of Political and International Studies.
16. The Book of the International Court of Justice, Compiled by Seyyed Baqer Mir Abbasi, Forest Publishing.
17- Book of opinions and advisory opinions of the International Court of Justice (volumes 1 and 2), translated by Mohammad Reza Ziaee Bigdeli, Seyyed Qasem Zamani, Mohammad Habibi Magdejer, Nader Sa'ed, Mohsen Abdollahi, Heybatollah Negandi Manesh, Ayoub Abdi, Amir Sa'ad Vakil, Ali Fateh and Amir Zia al-Dini, Allameh Tabataba'i University Press.
18. Book of Iran and International Organizations, Compilation of Seyyed Davood Aghaee, Islamic Revolution Documentation Center Publication.
19- Book of International Organizations (Law Group), Seyyed Davood Aghaei, Payame Noor University Press.
20. Book of the role and position of the Security Council in the New World Order, compiled by Seyyed Davoud Aghaee, Saray Justice publication.
21. Analytical Book on the Rights of International Organizations for Students of Law, authored by Mojgan Khasronezhad, Path.
22- Book of International Organizational Rights, Compiled by Ali Mashhadi, Khorsandi Publishing.
23. Booklet of International Organizations Sayed Baqer Mir Abbasi University of Tehran.
24. Booklet of International Organizations of Shahid Beheshti University.
25. Letter of Rights of International Organizations of Azad University Research Branch.
26. Letter of Rights of International Organizations of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
27. The Amir Kabir International Ratings Code, which is derived from most of the above resources.
Assimilate the Amir Kabir Doctorate in International Law.
Take a look at the English language tests in the interior
Ph.D. Volunteers After completing a PhD test and before a comprehensive test (usually after 2 years after passing the theoretical units by the student, a comprehensive test is conducted by the place of study of the University), must be in one of the national language tests or Internationally and provide evidence of it. It should be noted that this test must be presented only in the MHLE test before the doctorate.
The language test of the Ministry of Science, formerly known as the MCHE, was called the Ministry of Culture and Higher Education (Ministry of Culture and Higher Education). But in recent years, MSRT is known as the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (Ministry of Science, Research and Technology). The MSRT language test is the same as the ex- MCHE test . Most students applying for PhD abroad are welcome.And is approved by most domestic universities.
The TOEFL exam is a doctoral program in Azad University or an EPT language test, conducted by the Islamic Azad University, and all Ph.D. students at Azad University must provide the university with a score for this test or similar tests before taking the comprehensive exam. This is an English proficiency test.
UTEPT Language Test (General Language of Tehran University)
This is the University Tehran English Proficiency Test. To facilitate the continuation of PhD studies, University of Tehran conducts general language tests. Admission score in the general language test of Tehran University of UTEPT is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The MHLE test is being conducted by the Ministry of Health and Medical Education. This exam is under the Ministry of Health Language Exam.The MHLE test level is in the TOEFL language test . MHLE Language Test for Students Volunteering to Participate in All Public Medical Schools of Medical Universities. If the Medical School candidates only intend to continue their studies at national universities, it is better to attend the MHLE Language Test . However, if you attend Ph.D. in both public and private universities, you must go to the MSRT exam because the Free University does not accept MHLE.
The Trial of the Language of the Iranian Measurement Organization is designed and implemented by the National Education Assessment Organization, which is in fact the standard test for determining the level of English language knowledge. The Tilimo language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
TOEFL stands for Test of English for Foreign Learners. TOEFL Test (TOEFL) is a comprehensive English test that is required to enter more than 4,400 colleges and universities in the United States and Canada, and other parts of the world. The passing grade in the TOEFL test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The International English Language Testing System ( IELTS ) is designed to measure the readiness of volunteers to study, learn specialized skills or work and stay in English-speaking countries. Most universities in the world (especially English-speaking countries) have offered IELTS qualifications as one of the most important requirements for admission to undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degrees. Admission score inIELTS language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.