The resources of the doctoral thesis of oil and gas law are recommended on the recommendation of Amir Kabir
The Ph.D. Oil and Gas Law Examples If properly selected, the correct first step is to move toward passing Ph.D. Oil and Gas Law. Therefore, the specialized departments of Amir Kabir's Assay to facilitate the availability of Ph.D. Ph.D. The gas has been compiled and compiled so volunteers can do this even if they want to independently collect the resources. Volunteers are advised to use the training packages (books and pamphlets required) for each discipline (for the following reasons), but if they insist on providing resources, it is recommended that, along with the resources provided, reference, advice and The graduate degree program (PhD) provides Amir Kabir's methodology, which provides them with a planning method that can maximize the use of the minimum time.
Is it recommended reading the reference books for the Ph.D. Oil and Gas Law?
While reading reference books, although it is very useful and necessary, there are some disadvantages for preparing for the doctoral exam, which we will mention below:
1) The volume of this type of books is not appropriate for the test due to their useful content, since reference books focus on teaching concepts, proving cases and sometimes bringing unnecessary material and the number of questions with answers is low for practicing students. And sometimes they put the answer to the reader.
2) In this type of book, there are no quick and fast test methods to answer the doctoral exam questions.
3) The contents of some of these books seem to be inaccurate due to the selective translation, and the reader can not communicate with the book.
The reasons above and some other reasons make it necessary for us to study a comprehensive and good book. Of course, a good book should be completely in line with the reference books by eliminating their negative points, and students should not remove reference books from their minds.
Amir Kabir's Sensei Publishing House has delivered books of various disciplines in the country for the acceptance of volunteers in the Ph.D. exam, which has been widely welcomed by students. The collection of these books is compiled in the doctoral packages for each discipline, and all these books are compiled with consideration of the test resources and various reference books for each lesson. Which have the following characteristics:
Phd dissertation books on oil and gas law:
In this type of book, for each lesson, a book is provided including step-by-step instruction in simple language with examples and tests provided during training. In the Institute's educational books, the unnecessary material is avoided and a summary of what is required by the volunteer is presented, and wherever there are test methods available to answer the tests. After training the contents of each chapter, the classified classifications of previous years related to that chapter, along with the explanatory response and self-test, are included with the key answer so that the student after the training content, all the tests of previous years related to that chapter To review.
Doctor's books Amir Kabir's assessment, given their highly professional and scientific structure, and the need for students, require volunteers to look at other books. Certainly, the abundance of tests, simple and fluid teaching, and the up-to-date books are one of the hallmarks of Amir Kabir's books.
The features of the Ph.D. Oil and Gas Law Examines the Amir Kabir
Amir Kabir's pamphlets have been compiled by senior executives from previous years and contain useful content and tips that save time for volunteers. Many volunteers, having seen the volume and variety of reference books, are worried about how to select the subject and the time for their study, so the volume sheets of Amir Kabir in addition to the materials compiled by the top performers, have miniscule materials and a comprehensive source, A complete and yet concise summary that addresses your need for any book or any other source.
Another advantage of the Amir Kabir training package is the ability to receive edited pamphlets without having to pay the reseller by paying. In other words, if the pamphlet is edited even one day after your purchase, you can get the new version for free from the institution.
The doctoral theses of national and liberal law include:
Phd dissertation resources of oil and gas law - General language resources
1- The Practical Grammar of the English Language, Shahab Enari et al., Behavioral Publications.
2- The Book of Grammar of English, Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
3. Book of TOEFL RAHMANA, Ebrahim Nazari Teimori, Rahnama Publications.
4. Book 504 Essential Essential TOEFL, Forest Publishing.
5- The book of master's degree questions of the general language, Publication of the Organization of Assessment and Education of the country.
6. General language pamphlet of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
7- Sahel, Mohamad, Vocabulary for TOEFL and MA candidates for TOEFL.Koye Kosar Press.
8. The general language of the Amir Kabir Measurement Book is based on most of the above resources.
Resources for Ph.D. Oil and Gas Laws - TOEFL Language Resources
IELTS Tutorial, Mohammad Moein Jahangir and Ali Zarei, Nour Alam Publications.
2- The book of TOEFL series of questions. Ph.D., Mahmood Ramezani, Saray Edalat Publishing.
3- Book and tips on success in general and specialized language tests, compiled by Abdolreza Talaneh and Shahin Sharifi, Kiomars publications.
4. Book of English Testing and Grammar, Compiled by Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
5. The Book of Grammar Key Notes in English, Murphy Raymond, Translated by Maynette Rahmati, Science Parv Publishing.
6- Complete Book Guide for TOEFL Exam, Seyyed Mohammad Reza Naserzadeh and Yashar Dehdashti, Payam Study.
7- Letter of TOEFL, Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
8- Daneshvari, R, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
9- Barron's, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
10-Martin Hewings, Advanced grammar in use: A self-study reference and practice book for advanced learners of English: with answer, Khorvash Pub.
11- Murray Bromberg, Julius Liebb, Arthur Traiger, Husain Kabiri, absolutely essential word 504.
12- Murphy, R. English grammar in use: a self-study reference and practice book for intermediate students.
13- Murphy, R. Essential grammar in use, Danesh Parvar Pub.
14. Letter from the TOEFL doctorate, Amir Kabir's assessment, taken from most of the above resources.
Resources for Ph.D. Oil and Gas Law - Academic Talent Resources
1- A talent and readiness book for management specialty (2 volumes), Ahmad Sedaghat, Publishing Ghazan Danesh.
2. Talent and Academic Readiness Book, Houshang Abbas Fam, Publishing Road.
3- The book of talent and readiness of the specialty of management, mystical, aslani, ghaffarzadeh, publishing aqn zan.
4. Book of Excellence and Academic Preparedness, GMAT 2011, Majid Habibi, Publisher.
5- The Talent and Academic Readiness Book for Management, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publications.
6- Talent and Academic Readiness Booklet for Management, Ahmad Sedaghat.
7. Booklet of talent and special education degree in management, mysticism.
8. Talent and Academic Readiness Specialty in Management, Mohammad Vakili.
9. Online solicitation of 100 solving problems Ph.D. Student, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publishing.
10- Examples of Ph.D. questions from Sharif University of Technology, Amirkabir and Tehran.
11- Educational talent leaflet, Sharif University of Technology.
12. Educational Talent Leaf, Amirkabir University of Technology.
13. Educational Talent Leaf, University Jihad of Tehran University.
14- Educational booklet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
15- The Amir Kabir Assistant Examination Letter, which is taken from most of the above resources.
Doctorate Resources Resources Oil and Gas Laws - Civil Cultural Resources (Obligations)
1- Book of General Contracts (5 volumes), author Nasser Katouzian, Publishing Co.
2- Book of general rules of contracts (volumes 1 and 2), Compilation of Seyyed Hossein Safaee, Publishing Publishing.
3- The Civil Rights Book (Volume 1, 2, and 3), Compilation of Seyyed Hossein Emami, Islamiyah Publications.
4- Book of Principles of Contracts and Commitments, Compiled by Morteza Ghasemzadeh, Judge Publishing.
5- Book of General Theory of Commitments, Compilation of Naser Katouzian, Publishing.
6. Book of Collapse of Commitments, Compilation of Mahdi Shahidi, Majd Publications.
7- Book of Deuteronomy (volumes 1 and 2), compilation of Nasser Katouzian, Publishing House.
8. Book Formation of Contracts and Commitments, Compilation of Mahdi Shahidi, Majd Publications.
9. The book of legal acts (contract - ALAAA), compiled by Nasser Katouzian, Publishing House.
10. Civil Rights Book 3, Compilation of Mahdi Shahidi, Majd Publications.
11. Civil Rights Book, Essential Conditions for the Formation of Contract, Abbas Ghasemi Hamed, Drakan Publications.
12. Book of Rights Obligations, compiled by Mohammad Jafar Jafari Langroudi, Ganj Danesh Publications.
13. Civil Rights Book, 6 Modal Agreements, Compilation of Mahdi Shahidi, Majd Publications.
14. Civil Rights Book of 6 Concessions (Volume 1 and 2), Compilation of Hassan Ra Peyk, Khorsandi Publishing.
15. Civil Rights Book of Mozhdeh - Purchase Agreements, Compilation of Naser Katouzian, Public Joint Stock Company.
16. Book of Civil Law Interpretation, Compilation by Abdollah Kaya, Seyyed Morteza Ghasemzadeh and Hassan Ra Peyk, Publication of the Party.
17. Book of Concept and its Differentiation from Other Contracts, Compilation by Seyyed Mohammad Hadi Accepted, Publishing Bulletin.
18. Book of the Code of Civil Code, compiled by Mohammad Jafar Jafari Langroudi, Ganj Danesh Publications.
19- The book of transfer of ownership in a marriage contract, compiled by Mohsen Ghasemi and Hossein Safaee, Imam Sadiq University Press.
20. Civil Rights Book of 6 Modal Agreements, Authoring Parviz Novin and Abbas Khajeh Piri, Ganj Danesh Publications.
21. The book of the jurisprudential craft of the customary contract, compiled by Ahmad Bagheri, the publication of the party.
22. Civil liability books (out-of-contract requirements), Compilation of Hossein Safaee and Habibollah Rahimi, Publication.
23. Civil Rights Book, Compilation of Mahdi Shahidi, Majd Publications.
24- The Civil Rights Letter of Dr. Doroudian of Tehran University.
25th Letter of Civil Rights at Allameh Tabataba'i University.
26th Letter of Civil Rights of Shahid Beheshti University.
27. Civil Rights Letter of the Azad University of Science Research.
28. Civil Code of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
29. Amir Kabir's Civic Rights Booklet, which is derived from most of the above resources.
Resources of the Ph.D. Oil and Gas Law - Resources of the Rights of Oil and Gas Contracts
1. Books on oil and gas rights in the light of international arbitration: expropriation and compensation in oil contracts, compilation of Mohsen Mohebi, publications of the Institute for Legal Studies and Research of the City of Knowledge.
2- The Book of Rights of International Oil Commodities, Compiled by Massoud Amani and Mohsen Esmaeili, Imam Sadiq University Press.
3- Book on the structure of international contracts for investment in the oil and gas industry and the application of financial sciences, accounting, and economics in them, and the development of mutually beneficial contracts, compiled by Massoud Zahdi and Mohammad Ebrahim Aminian, Hazara 3 Andisheh Publishing Company.
4- Book of oil and gas rights in the United States (oil and gas lease contracts), compiled by Mojtaba Asgharian and Sayyedsr al-Ibrahimi, Khorsandi publishing house.
5. Book of Rights and Contracts of Oil and Gas, Compilation of Seyyed Ali Adyani, Majd Scientific and Cultural Association Publications.
6- Book on the rights of oil and gas contracts "Domestic, International", Compilation of the research group of the Higher School of Law, Sabiron Publications.
7. An Introduction to Energy Law, Compilation by Raphael J. Hefron, translation by Ali Akbar Sepahoos, Majd Scientific and Cultural Society Publications.
8- Letter of Energy Law Dr. Bahmayi Shahid Beheshti University.
9. The booklet on oil and gas contracts, Dr. Ebrahimi University of Tehran.
10. Booklet on the rights of oil and gas contracts of Allameh Tabataba'i University.
11. Leaflet for contracts for oil and gas (energy rights) of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
12. The Amir Kabir Oil and Gas Contract Leaflet, which is derived from most of the above resources.
Resources for Ph.D. Oil and Gas Law - Resources for International Trade Law
1- International Trade Law, Authorized by Abdolhossein Shirovi, Publications.
2. The book of International Trade Law in the Iranian Law System, compiled by Morteza Nasiri, Amir Kabir Publishing.
3- International Trade Law: International Commercial Judgment, Compilation of Hossein Khazaee, Law Publishing.
4- The book of international trade law, authored by Parviz Ansari Moin, Publishing House.
5. Incoterms Books 2010. Rules of the International Chamber of Commerce for the Use of International and International Trademarks, Authorized by Mohammad Saleh Zoghi and Majid Zand Mirallavand, Forest Publishing, International Chamber of Commerce.
6. International Commercial Arbitration (Arbitration), Compilation by Hamid Reza Nikbakht, Institute of Business Studies and Research.
7- Book of Credits in International Trade Law, Compilation by Reinhard Langrich, Translation by Saeed Hosni, Publishing.
8. International Trade Law of Shahid Beheshti University.
9th International Trade Laws Letter of Tehran University.
10th Letter of International Trade Law of Allameh Tabataba'i University.
11. International Trade Leads for the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
12. The Amir Kabir International Commodity Lease Reference Book, which is derived from most of the above resources.
Assimilate the Amir Kabir Ph.D. Oil and Gas Law.
Take a look at the English language tests in the interior
Ph.D. Volunteers After completing a PhD test and before a comprehensive test (usually after 2 years after passing the theoretical units by the student, a comprehensive test is conducted by the place of study of the University), must be in one of the national language tests or Internationally and provide evidence of it. It should be noted that this test must be presented only in the MHLE test before the doctorate.
The language test of the Ministry of Science, formerly known as the MCHE, was called the Ministry of Culture and Higher Education (Ministry of Culture and Higher Education). But in recent years, MSRT is known as the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (Ministry of Science, Research and Technology). The MSRT language test is the same as the ex- MCHE test . Most students applying for PhD abroad are welcome.And is approved by most domestic universities.
The TOEFL exam is a doctoral program in Azad University or an EPT language test, conducted by the Islamic Azad University, and all Ph.D. students at Azad University must provide the university with a score for this test or similar tests before taking the comprehensive exam. This is an English proficiency test.
UTEPT Language Test (General Language of Tehran University)
This is the University Tehran English Proficiency Test. To facilitate the continuation of PhD studies, University of Tehran conducts general language tests. Admission score in the general language test of Tehran University of UTEPT is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The MHLE test is being conducted by the Ministry of Health and Medical Education. This exam is under the Ministry of Health Language Exam.The MHLE test level is in the TOEFL language test . MHLE Language Test for Students Volunteering to Participate in All Public Medical Schools of Medical Universities. If the Medical School candidates only intend to continue their studies at national universities, it is better to attend the MHLE Language Test . However, if you attend Ph.D. in both public and private universities, you must go to the MSRT exam because the Free University does not accept MHLE.
The Trial of the Language of the Iranian Measurement Organization is designed and implemented by the National Education Assessment Organization, which is in fact the standard test for determining the level of English language knowledge. The Tilimo language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
TOEFL stands for Test of English for Foreign Learners. TOEFL Test (TOEFL) is a comprehensive English test that is required to enter more than 4,400 colleges and universities in the United States and Canada, and other parts of the world. The passing grade in the TOEFL test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The International English Language Testing System ( IELTS ) is designed to measure the readiness of volunteers to study, learn specialized skills or work and stay in English-speaking countries. Most universities in the world (especially English-speaking countries) have offered IELTS qualifications as one of the most important requirements for admission to undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degrees. Admission score inIELTS language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.