Resources for Ph.D. in Private Law, University of Applied Sciences and Law, Code 2157
The Ph.D. privileges of the private law recommended by Amir Kabir
Ph.D. Private Law Resources If properly selected, the correct first step is to take the Ph.D. in Private Law, so specialist departments for Amir Kabir's assessment of the availability of Ph.D. Ph.D. Ph.D., Ph.D., Ph.D. Resources, are compiled and compiled. It is possible for volunteers to do this even if they want to independently make their own resources. Volunteers are advised to use the training packages (books and pamphlets required) for each discipline (for the following reasons), but if they insist on providing resources, it is recommended that, along with the resources provided, reference, advice and The graduate degree program (PhD) provides Amir Kabir's methodology, which provides them with a planning method that can maximize the use of the minimum time.
Is it recommended reading a reference book for a doctoral degree in private law?
While reading reference books, although it is very useful and necessary, there are some disadvantages for preparing for the doctoral exam, which we will mention below:
1) The volume of this type of books is not appropriate for the test due to their useful content, since reference books focus on teaching concepts, proving cases and sometimes bringing unnecessary material and the number of questions with answers is low for practicing students. And sometimes they put the answer to the reader.
2) In this type of book, there are no quick and fast test methods to answer the doctoral exam questions.
3) The contents of some of these books seem to be inaccurate due to the selective translation, and the reader can not communicate with the book.
The reasons above and some other reasons make it necessary for us to study a comprehensive and good book. Of course, a good book should be completely in line with the reference books by eliminating their negative points, and students should not remove reference books from their minds.
Amir Kabir's Sensei Publishing House has delivered books of various disciplines in the country for the acceptance of volunteers in the Ph.D. exam, which has been widely welcomed by students. The collection of these books is compiled in the doctoral packages for each discipline, and all these books are compiled with consideration of the test resources and various reference books for each lesson. Which have the following characteristics:
Doctor's Phrasebook Dictator Phrasebook Private Law:
In this type of book, for each lesson, a book is provided including step-by-step instruction in simple language with examples and tests provided during training. In the Institute's educational books, the unnecessary material is avoided and a summary of what is required by the volunteer is presented, and wherever there are test methods available to answer the tests. After training the contents of each chapter, the classified classifications of previous years related to that chapter, along with the explanatory response and self-test, are included with the key answer so that the student after the training content, all the tests of previous years related to that chapter To review.
Doctor's books Amir Kabir's assessment, given their highly professional and scientific structure, and the need for students, require volunteers to look at other books. Certainly, the abundance of tests, simple and fluid teaching, and the up-to-date books are one of the hallmarks of Amir Kabir's books.
Characteristics of the Ph.D. Pedagogical Packages of Amir Kabir's Assesment
Amir Kabir's pamphlets have been compiled by senior executives from previous years and contain useful content and tips that save time for volunteers. Many volunteers, having seen the volume and variety of reference books, are worried about how to select the subject and the time for their study, so the volume sheets of Amir Kabir in addition to the materials compiled by the top performers, have miniscule materials and a comprehensive source, A complete and yet concise summary that addresses your need for any book or any other source.
Another advantage of the Amir Kabir training package is the ability to receive edited pamphlets without having to pay the reseller by paying. In other words, if the pamphlet is edited even one day after your purchase, you can get the new version for free from the institution.
The doctoral theses of national and liberal law include:
The following disciplines in the field of private and public private law include:
Doctor of Private Law
Ph.D. Private Law, Jurisprudence and Private Law
Phd dissertation of Private Law - General Language Resources
1- The Practical Grammar of the English Language, Shahab Enari et al., Behavioral Publications.
2- The Book of Grammar of English, Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
3. Book of TOEFL RAHMANA, Ebrahim Nazari Teimori, Rahnama Publications.
4. Book 504 Essential Essential TOEFL, Forest Publishing.
5- The book of master's degree questions of the general language, Publication of the Organization of Assessment and Education of the country.
6. General language pamphlet of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
7- Sahel, Mohamad, Vocabulary for TOEFL and MA candidates for TOEFL.Koye Kosar Press.
8. The general language of the Amir Kabir Measurement Book is based on most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Private Law Resources - TOEFL Language Resources
IELTS Tutorial, Mohammad Moein Jahangir and Ali Zarei, Nour Alam Publications.
2- The book of TOEFL series of questions. Ph.D., Mahmood Ramezani, Saray Edalat Publishing.
3- Book and tips on success in general and specialized language tests, compiled by Abdolreza Talaneh and Shahin Sharifi, Kiomars publications.
4. Book of English Testing and Grammar, Compiled by Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
5. The Book of Grammar Key Notes in English, Murphy Raymond, Translated by Maynette Rahmati, Science Parv Publishing.
6- Complete Book Guide for TOEFL Exam, Seyyed Mohammad Reza Naserzadeh and Yashar Dehdashti, Payam Study.
7- Letter of TOEFL, Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
8- Daneshvari, R, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
9- Barron's, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
10-Martin Hewings, Advanced grammar in use: A self-study reference and practice book for advanced learners of English: with answer, Khorvash Pub.
11- Murray Bromberg, Julius Liebb, Arthur Traiger, Husain Kabiri, absolutely essential word 504.
12- Murphy, R. English grammar in use: a self-study reference and practice book for intermediate students.
13- Murphy, R. Essential grammar in use, Danesh Parvar Pub.
14. Letter from the TOEFL doctorate, Amir Kabir's assessment, taken from most of the above resources.
Phd dissertation of Private Law - Resources of Academic Talent
1- A talent and readiness book for management specialty (2 volumes), Ahmad Sedaghat, Publishing Ghazan Danesh.
2. Talent and Academic Readiness Book, Houshang Abbas Fam, Publishing Road.
3- The book of talent and readiness of the specialty of management, mystical, aslani, ghaffarzadeh, publishing aqn zan.
4. Book of Excellence and Academic Preparedness, GMAT 2011, Majid Habibi, Publisher.
5- The Talent and Academic Readiness Book for Management, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publications.
6- Talent and Academic Readiness Booklet for Management, Ahmad Sedaghat.
7. Booklet of talent and special education degree in management, mysticism.
8. Talent and Academic Readiness Specialty in Management, Mohammad Vakili.
9. Online solicitation of 100 solving problems Ph.D. Student, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publishing.
10- Examples of Ph.D. questions from Sharif University of Technology, Amirkabir and Tehran.
11- Educational talent leaflet, Sharif University of Technology.
12. Educational Talent Leaf, Amirkabir University of Technology.
13. Educational Talent Leaf, University Jihad of Tehran University.
14- Educational booklet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
15- The Amir Kabir Assistant Examination Letter, which is taken from most of the above resources.
Phd dissertation of private law - sources of texts of jurisprudence (transactions)
1- The book of the jurisprudence of reasoning: Translated by Tahrir al-Razahi fi al-'Alma'a al-Mashqiah, compiled by Alireza Amini and Mohammad Reza Ayati, translator Seyyed Mahdi Dadmourzi, Tae Book.
2- Book of Legal Issues The following is an explanation of the following: الروضه البهیه فی شرح اللمیه الدمشقیه, compilation of Zayn al-Din bin Ali Shahidisani, Majd Publications.
3. The book of translation of legal issues. The description of the letter, the compilation of Muhammad b. Maki Shahidyul and Asadullah Lotfi, Majd Publications.
4- Book description of the story, compilation of Zayn al-Din bin Ali Shahidisani, translator Ali Shirvani, Dar al-Alam publications.
5- Book Review Summary Lahma Shahid Sani, Taleif Reza Shokri, Publishing Process.
6. Book of Legal Issues of Lema Damshahi, Compilation of Hosseini Nik, Publishing Sama.
7- Book of Judgment in the translation of the Proposer, Compilation of Seyyed Mohammad Sadri, Publishing of Thoughts of Law.
8- The book of excerpts from the texts of jurisprudence (1, 2, 3 and 4), compilation of Abolhassan Mohammadi, Publishing Sq.
9- Book of the texts of jurisprudence, compilation of Abolhassan Mohammadi, Publishing.
10th Book of Al Razdeh, Compilation by Alireza Amini and Mohammad Reza Ayati, Publications.
11. The Book of El Ruzhah Al-Behayee Faye Al-Lama'a Al-Dushqiyah, Compilation of Zayn al-Din Bin Ali, Shahid Sani, Bostan Publishing Book of Qom.
12. Book Al-Layma Al-Dashqiyah (Volume 1 and 2), Compilation of Muhammad b. Maki Shahid I, Daral-Fakr Publications.
13. Simple Book Making: Jurisprudence, Compilation by Hamid Reza Kalantari, Morteza Tabibi, Publishing.
14. Booklet of Shahid Beheshti University Jurisprudence.
15. Booklet of the Jurisprudence of Tehran University.
16. Letter of Philosophy Texts, Islamic Azad University, Research Branch.
17. The textbooks of the jurisprudence of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
18. The Amir Kabir Literary Codebook, which is based on the majority of the above sources.
Phd dissertation on Private Law - Civil Law Resources
1- The Civil Rights Book of Persons and Moghavrines, Compilation by Seyyed Morteza Ghasemzadeh and Seyyed Hossein Safaee, Publication of the Party.
2- Book of Civil Rights Foundation: Property and Ownership, Compiled by Nasser Katouzian, Publishing House.
3- Book of the Civil Code: Legal Execution (Contract - Aqa), Compilation of Nasser Katouzian, Publishing.
4- The book of Civil Rights Initiative: Legal Events, Compilation of Nasser Katouzian, Publishing Co. Publication Co.
5- Civil Rights Book: A Brief of the Rights of the Family, Compilation of Hossein Safaee, Publishing Sama.
6. Book of Deuteronomy (volumes 1 and 2), compilation of Nasser Katouzian, Publishing Same.
7- Book of Inheritance and Inheritance, Acquiring for Excellence, Compilation of Naser Katouzian, Publishing Sama.
8- Book of Inheritance, Compilation of Mahdi Shahidi, Publications.
9. Civil Rights Books: Legal Acts, Compilation of Naser Katouzian, Publishing Co., Publishing Co.
10. Civil Rights Book: Legal Events, Compilation of Naser Katouzian, Publishing Co. Publication Co.
11. The book of civil law in the current legal order, compiled by Nasser Katouzian, Publishing House.
12. Proof Book and Proof (2-volume), Compilation by Naser Katouzian, Publishing Sq.
13. Book of Collapse of Commitments, Compilation of Mahdi Shahidi, Majd Publications.
14. Book of General Contracts (Vol. 1 & 2), Compilation of Hossein Safaee, Publishing Publishing.
15. The Book of General Theory of Commitments, Compiled by Nasser Katouzian, Publishing House.
16. Civil liability books (out-of-contract requirements), Compilation of Hossein Safaee and Habibollah Rahimi, Publications.
17. Book Formation of Contracts and Commitments, Compilation of Mahdi Shahidi, Majd Publications.
18. Civil Rights Book (Volume 1, 2, and 3), Compilation of Seyyed Hassan Emami, Islamiyah Publications.
19. Civil Rights Book, Compilation of Mahdi Shahidi, Majd Publications.
20. Book of Principles of Contracts and Commitments, Compiled by Morteza Ghasemzadeh, Judge Publishing.
21. Book on the collection of civil rights tests and commitments, authored by Mansour Qaraee and Alireza Rafiei Gheshlag, Ava Book Publishing House, New Year.
22. Civil Rights Book, Compilation of Abbas Ansari, Farahiyeh Alavi Publications.
23- The Civil Rights Letter of Dr. Doroudian of Tehran University.
24. Civil Rights Letter, Dr. Reza Sakouti, Tabriz University.
25th Letter of Civil Rights at Allameh Tabataba'i University.
26th Letter of Civil Rights of Shahid Beheshti University.
27. Civil Rights Letter of the Azad University of Science Research.
28. Civil Code of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
29. Amir Kabir's Civic Rights Booklet, which is derived from most of the above resources.
Phd dissertation of private law - resources of business law
1- The book of business law (4 volumes), compiled by Rabiya Skiney, Sadegh.
2- The book of business law (full course), compilation of Mahmoud Erfani, Publishing Sq.
3- Book of Trade Law (4 volumes), Compilation of Sotoudeh Tehrani, Judge Publishing.
4- Book of Trade Law (Bankruptcy and Filtration), Compilation of Farahani Deputy Mayor, Publishing Company.
5- Book of the Law of Commerce in the Current Law of Order, compiled by Mohammad Damirchi, Ali Hatami, Mohsen Ghareti, Nasser Katouzian and Behrooz Akhlaghi, Ava Book Publishing.
6- The Rights of Business Companies, Compilation of Mohammad Reza Posban, Publication of the Party.
7- Book of the Rights of Commercial Documents, Compilation by Kourosh Kaviani, Publishing.
8- Book of Bankruptcy, Compilation by Rabiya Skiney, Publications.
9. Book of the Four Choices for the Right to Trade, compiled by Majid Ghorbani Lachvani, Akhavan Publications.
10. The Book of Extracting the Checks, Compilation of Seyyed Mehdi Kamalan, Kamalan Publications.
11. The book of trade law based on the book of business law of Dr. Hassan Sotoudeh Tehrani (4 volumes), compiled by Somayeh Toklani, Masoumeh Ghorbani, Reza Shahbazi Rad and Mahboubeh Ali Bakhshi, Simiya Publications.
12. Book of Commercial Law in the Current Legal Order, Farshid Farahanakian, Publishing.
13. A simple book on business law, compiled by Farshid Farahanakian, Publishing Company.
14. Tehran University of Technology Law Book.
15. The Letter of Rights of Allameh Tabataba'i University.
16. Letter of Rights of Shahid Beheshti University.
17. Letter of Commerce Law of the Azad University Research Branch.
18. Commercial Code of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
19- The Amir Kabir Measurement Trade Leaflet, which is derived from most of the above sources.
Assimilate the Amir Kabir Ph.D.
Take a look at the English language tests in the interior
Ph.D. Volunteers After completing a PhD test and before a comprehensive test (usually after 2 years after passing the theoretical units by the student, a comprehensive test is conducted by the place of study of the University), must be in one of the national language tests or Internationally and provide evidence of it. It should be noted that this test must be presented only in the MHLE test before the doctorate.
The language test of the Ministry of Science, formerly known as the MCHE, was called the Ministry of Culture and Higher Education (Ministry of Culture and Higher Education). But in recent years, MSRT is known as the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (Ministry of Science, Research and Technology). The MSRT language test is the same as the ex- MCHE test . Most students applying for PhD abroad are welcome.And is approved by most domestic universities.
The TOEFL exam is a doctoral program in Azad University or an EPT language test, conducted by the Islamic Azad University, and all Ph.D. students at Azad University must provide the university with a score for this test or similar tests before taking the comprehensive exam. This is an English proficiency test.
UTEPT Language Test (General Language of Tehran University)
This is the University Tehran English Proficiency Test. To facilitate the continuation of PhD studies, University of Tehran conducts general language tests. Admission score in the general language test of Tehran University of UTEPT is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The MHLE test is being conducted by the Ministry of Health and Medical Education. This exam is under the Ministry of Health Language Exam.The MHLE test level is in the TOEFL language test . MHLE Language Test for Students Volunteering to Participate in All Public Medical Schools of Medical Universities. If the Medical School candidates only intend to continue their studies at national universities, it is better to attend the MHLE Language Test . However, if you attend Ph.D. in both public and private universities, you must go to the MSRT exam because the Free University does not accept MHLE.
The Trial of the Language of the Iranian Measurement Organization is designed and implemented by the National Education Assessment Organization, which is in fact the standard test for determining the level of English language knowledge. The Tilimo language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
TOEFL stands for Test of English for Foreign Learners. TOEFL Test (TOEFL) is a comprehensive English test that is required to enter more than 4,400 colleges and universities in the United States and Canada, and other parts of the world. The passing grade in the TOEFL test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The International English Language Testing System ( IELTS ) is designed to measure the readiness of volunteers to study, learn specialized skills or work and stay in English-speaking countries. Most universities in the world (especially English-speaking countries) have offered IELTS qualifications as one of the most important requirements for admission to undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degrees. Admission score inIELTS language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.