Resources for Ph.D. Assesment and Measurement at the University of Nursing and Midwifery Code 2149
Ph.D. Test Resources for Measurement and Measurement Recommended by Amir Kabir
Ph.D. Assessor's Ph.D. Resources Assesment and Measurement If properly selected, the first step is to take the path toward passing the Ph.D. in measurement and measurement. Therefore, the specialized departments of Amir Kabir's Assay to facilitate the availability of Ph.D. Ph.D. candidates, Ph.D. This will be done to enable volunteers, even if they themselves want to source their resources independently, to do this.Volunteers are advised to use the training packages (books and pamphlets required) for each discipline (for the following reasons), but if they insist on providing resources, it is recommended that, along with the resources provided, reference, advice and The graduate degree program (PhD) provides Amir Kabir's methodology, which provides them with a planning method that can maximize the use of the minimum time.
Is it recommended to read reference books for doctoral exam?
While reading reference books, although it is very useful and necessary, there are some disadvantages for preparing for the doctoral exam, which we will mention below:
1) The volume of this type of books is not appropriate for the test due to their useful content, since reference books focus on teaching concepts, proving cases and sometimes bringing unnecessary material and the number of questions with answers is low for practicing students. And sometimes they put the answer to the reader.
2) In this type of book, there are no quick and fast test methods to answer the doctoral exam questions.
3) The contents of some of these books seem to be inaccurate due to the selective translation, and the reader can not communicate with the book.
The reasons above and some other reasons make it necessary for us to study a comprehensive and good book. Of course, a good book should be completely in line with the reference books by eliminating their negative points, and students should not remove reference books from their minds.
Amir Kabir's Sensei Publishing House has delivered books of various disciplines in the country for the acceptance of volunteers in the Ph.D. exam, which has been widely welcomed by students. The collection of these books is compiled in the doctoral packages for each discipline, and all these books are compiled with consideration of the test resources and various reference books for each lesson. Which have the following characteristics:
Phd dissertation books Measurement and Measurement:
In this type of book, for each lesson, a book is provided including step-by-step instruction in simple language with examples and tests provided during training. In the Institute's educational books, the unnecessary material is avoided and a summary of what is required by the volunteer is presented, and wherever there are test methods available to answer the tests. After training the contents of each chapter, the classified classifications of previous years related to that chapter, along with the explanatory response and self-test, are included with the key answer so that the student after the training content, all the tests of previous years related to that chapter To review.
Doctor's books Amir Kabir's assessment, given their highly professional and scientific structure, and the need for students, require volunteers to look at other books. Certainly, the abundance of tests, simple and fluid teaching, and the up-to-date books are one of the hallmarks of Amir Kabir's books.
Significant features of Ph.D. educational packages. Measuring and measuring Amir Kabir
Amir Kabir's pamphlets have been compiled by senior executives from previous years and contain useful content and tips that save time for volunteers. Many volunteers, having seen the volume and variety of reference books, are worried about how to select the subject and the time for their study, so the volume sheets of Amir Kabir in addition to the materials compiled by the top performers, have miniscule materials and a comprehensive source, A complete and yet concise summary that addresses your need for any book or any other source.
Another advantage of the Amir Kabir training package is the ability to receive edited pamphlets without having to pay the reseller by paying. In other words, if the pamphlet is edited even one day after your purchase, you can get the new version for free from the institution.
PhD degrees in general and liberal psychology include:
Ph.D. Resource Examination and Measurement - General Language Resources
1- The Practical Grammar of the English Language, Shahab Enari et al., Behavioral Publications.
2- The Book of Grammar of English, Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
3. Book of TOEFL RAHMANA, Ebrahim Nazari Teimori, Rahnama Publications.
4. Book 504 Essential Essential TOEFL, Forest Publishing.
5- The book of master's degree questions of the general language, Publication of the Organization of Assessment and Education of the country.
6. General language pamphlet of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
7- Sahel, Mohamad, Vocabulary for TOEFL and MA candidates for TOEFL.Koye Kosar Press.
8. The general language of the Amir Kabir Measurement Book is based on most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Resources Testing and Measurement - TOEFL Language Resources
IELTS Tutorial, Mohammad Moein Jahangir and Ali Zarei, Nour Alam Publications.
2- The book of TOEFL series of questions. Ph.D., Mahmood Ramezani, Saray Edalat Publishing.
3- Book and tips on success in general and specialized language tests, compiled by Abdolreza Talaneh and Shahin Sharifi, Kiomars publications.
4. Book of English Testing and Grammar, Compiled by Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
5. The Book of Grammar Key Notes in English, Murphy Raymond, Translated by Maynette Rahmati, Science Parv Publishing.
6- Complete Book Guide for TOEFL Exam, Seyyed Mohammad Reza Naserzadeh and Yashar Dehdashti, Payam Study.
7- Letter of TOEFL, Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
8- Daneshvari, R, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
9- Barron's, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
10-Martin Hewings, Advanced grammar in use: A self-study reference and practice book for advanced learners of English: with answer, Khorvash Pub.
11- Murray Bromberg, Julius Liebb, Arthur Traiger, Husain Kabiri, absolutely essential word 504.
12- Murphy, R. English grammar in use: a self-study reference and practice book for intermediate students.
13- Murphy, R. Essential grammar in use, Danesh Parvar Pub.
14. Letter from the TOEFL doctorate, Amir Kabir's assessment, taken from most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Resource Examination and Measurement - Academic Potential Resources
1- A talent and readiness book for management specialty (2 volumes), Ahmad Sedaghat, Publishing Ghazan Danesh.
2. Talent and Academic Readiness Book, Houshang Abbas Fam, Publishing Road.
3- The book of talent and readiness of the specialty of management, mystical, aslani, ghaffarzadeh, publishing aqn zan.
4. Book of Excellence and Academic Preparedness, GMAT 2011, Majid Habibi, Publisher.
5- The Talent and Academic Readiness Book for Management, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publications.
6- Talent and Academic Readiness Booklet for Management, Ahmad Sedaghat.
7. Booklet of talent and special education degree in management, mysticism.
8. Talent and Academic Readiness Specialty in Management, Mohammad Vakili.
9. Online solicitation of 100 solving problems Ph.D. Student, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publishing.
10- Examples of Ph.D. questions from Sharif University of Technology, Amirkabir and Tehran.
11- Educational talent leaflet, Sharif University of Technology.
12. Educational Talent Leaf, Amirkabir University of Technology.
13. Educational Talent Leaf, University Jihad of Tehran University.
14- Educational booklet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
15- The Amir Kabir Assistant Examination Letter, which is taken from most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Resource Examination and Measurement - Exceptional Children's Psychology Resources
1- The Exceptional Children's Psychology Book based on DSM-5, compiled by Mehdi Ganji, Savalan Publications.
2- Book of Psychology of Exceptional Children and Adolescents, Author of Behrouz Milani Fareh, Gomes Publications.
3- The book of exceptional children's psychology, compiled by Gholamali Afrooz, Tehran University Press.
4. The book of Psychological Psychology and Exceptional Children: Schizophrenia, Compilation of Masoumeh Darvishi Lord, Crystal Release of Knowledge.
5- Book of Developmental Psychology (Vol. 1 & 2), Compilation of the Prophecy of the Prosecutor, Publications of the Party.
6- Book of Psychopathology (Volume 1 and 2), Compilation of Hossein Azad, Beastat Publication.
7- Exceptional Children's Book, authored by Daniel Halhaan and James Kaufman, translator Mojtaba Javadian, Ali Salani and Hossein Akhlaghi, Publishing to Publishing.
8- Book of mental health and mental retardation, compilation of Shokouh al-Sadat Bani Jamali, Ney Publications.
9. The book of Exceptional Children's Psychology, authored by Parviz Sharifi Aedmadi, Psychoanalysis.
10. Summary book of Kaplan Psychology, Compilation of Sadook, Translation by Farzin Rezaei, Arjmand Publication.
11. Book of Psychological Pathology, Compiled by It Crane, Gerald Davison, John Neil, Sherry L. Johnson, translated by Hamid Shamsipour, Arjmand Publication.
12. Psychological Pathology Book (volumes 1 and 2), compiled by Richard Haljin and Susan Cross Witbourne, translator Yahya Seyyed Mohammadi, Ravan Publications.
13. The Book of Psychology of Exceptional Children, Compiled by Mohammad Ali Ahmadvand, Payame Noor University Press.
14. The book of Exceptional Children's Psychology, compiled by Jalal Shafa'i and Ismail Soleimani, Farahiyeh Alavi Publication.
15- Leaflet of Exceptional Children Psychology, University of Tehran.
16. Leaflet of Exceptional Children's Psychology at Shahid Beheshti University.
17- Leaflet of Exceptional Children Psychology, Islamic Azad University, Research Branch.
18- An Exceptional Children Psychology Booklet by the Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
19. The Exceptional Children's Psychology Book of Amir Kabir's Measurement, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Ph.D. Resource Examination and Measurement - Exceptional Children's Education Resources
1- An Introduction to the Psychology and Education of Exceptional Children, Compiled by Gholam Ali Afrooz, Tehran University Press.
2- Book of Psychology and Education of Exceptional Children, Compiled by Maryam Seif Naraghi and Ezzatollah Naderi, Arasbaran Publications.
3- Book of Psychology and Exceptional Children Education, Compiled by Ali Reza Kakavand, Ravan Publications.
4- Book of psychology and rehabilitation of slow-moving children, compiled by Gholamali Afrooz, Tehran University Press.
5- The book of Exceptional Children Education, compiled by Maryam Seif Naraghi and Ezzatollah Naderi, Payame Noor University.
6- Book of Psychopathology (Volume 1 and 2), Compilation of Hossein Azad, Beastat Publication.
7- Book of Special Learning Dysfunctions, Compilation by Maryam Seif Naraghi and Ezat A. Naderi, Mkayal Publications.
8- Book of Child Behavioral Disorders and Methods for Its Correction and Restoration, Compiled by Maryam Seif Naraghi and Ezat A. Naderi, Badr Publications.
9. Book of psychology of mentally retarded children and their methods of teaching, compiled by Maryam Seif Naraghi and Ezzat Naderri, Publications.
10. Book of mental health and mental retardation, compilation of Shokouh al-Sadat Bani Jamali, Ney Publications.
11. The book of the mentally retarded child, compiled by Nancy M. Robinson, Halbert B. Robinson, Joseph C. Cumpton and Gilbert Oman, by Farhad Maher, Astan Quds Razavi Publication.
12. Psychological Pathology Book (volumes 1 and 2), compilation by David Stohenagh, Martin Seligman and Eileen Walker, translated by Reza Rostami, Ali Niloufari and Mina Ghobadi, Arjmand Publication.
13. Educational book for educated and educated mentally retarded children, compiled by Parviz Sharifi Inhoddi, Aroud Publishing.
14. Book of Psychology of Exceptional Children, Compilation of Mohammad Ali Ahmadvand, Payame Noor University Press.
15. Book Summary of Basic Issues of Psychology and Exceptional Children Education, Compiled by Fouad Sajad Muchashi, Publishing Process.
16. An Analytic Book on Psychology and the Education of Exceptional Children, Compiled by Sathi Fathi, Path.
17. Book of Psychology and Education of Exceptional Children, Compiled by Abbas Sheikh Mohammadi, Pouran Research.
18. Leaflet for Exceptional Children Education in Tehran University.
19- Educational Leaflet for Shahid Beheshti University Exceptional Children.
20. Special Educational Leaflet of Azad University, Science Research Unit.
21. Special Educational Leaflet of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Institution.
22. The Exceptional Children's Education Booklet for Amir Kabir's assessment, which is derived from most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Sources of Assesment and Measurement - Statistical Resources
1- Probability and Applied Statistics Book, Compilation by Dr. Ali Delaware, Growth Publishing.
2- Book of statistics, compilation of Adel Azar and Mansour Momeni and Saeed Jafari, Sadegh.
3. Book of Inferential Statistics, Compilation by Dr. Heidar Ali Hooman, Savalan Publications.
4- Book of Stats, Compilation of Goddess Arsalan and Sholeh Muradfam, Cultural Center of Education.
5- Statuary in Humanities, authored by Dr. Ali Delaware, Payame Noor University.
6- Letter of Statistics University of Tehran.
7- Allameh Tabataba'i University statistics sheet.
8. Leaflet of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Institute.
9. The Amir Kabir Measurement Leaflet, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Ph.D. Test Resources for Measurement and Measurement - Sources of Psychometric Principles
1- Book of Measuring, Measuring and Evaluating Educational, Compilation by Ali Akbar Seif, Doran Publishing.
2- Book of Measurement, Compilation by Mansoureh Saeedol-Askarrin and Mohammad Nafisi, Andisheh Rafi Publications.
3- Book of Psychometrics (Measurement and Measurement), Compilation by Nasrollah Faraji, Pouran Research.
4. Book of Measurement and Measurement in Educational Sciences and Psychology, compiled by Ali Pakravan, Marandiz Publishing - Nizgar.
5- Book of Psychometrics (Measurement and Measurement), Compilation of Mahboubeh Ebadi and Khosrow Qajari, Cultural Educational Center Publishing,
6. The book of evaluation and evaluation of academic achievement, compiled by Speechour Fotouhi and Nahid Malek, Farahikhtan University Publications.
7- Booklet of Measurement and Measurement of Tehran University.
8- Letter of measurement and measurement of Shahid Beheshti University.
9. Letter of measurement and measurement of Azad University Research Unit.
10. Leaflet of Measurement and Measurement of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
11. The Amir Kabir Psychometric Letter, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Sources of Ph.D. Assesment and Measurement - Sources of Research Method (quantitative and qualitative, mixed)
1- Book of Research Methods in Psychology and Educational Sciences, Compiled by Dr. Ali Delaware, Duran Publishing.
2- Book of Knowledge of the Scientific Method in Behavioral Sciences, Compiled by Dr. Heidar Ali Hooman, Publication.
3- Book of Approaches and Methods of Research in Regional Planning, Compilation of Hossein Afrakhteh, Parhan Publications.
4- Book of Research Methods in Psychology and Educational Sciences, Compiled by Isma'il Bayabengard, Duran Publishing.
5- The book of the method of research in behavioral sciences, compiled by Zohreh Sarmad and Abbas Bazargan and Elaheh Hejazi, AJ Publishing.
6- The book of research method in behavioral sciences, compiled by Hasan Pasha Sharifi and Nastaran Sharifi, Sokhan Publishing.
7. Statistical Analysis in Psychology and Education, authored by George Andrew Ferguson and Yoshio Takana, translator Dr. Ali Delaware and Dr. Siamak Nakhshandi, Arasbaran Publications.
8- The book of statistical methods in behavioral science, authored by Duncan Cramer and Denis Hewitt, translator Hassan Pasha Sharifi and Jafar Najafi Zand and Nasrin Sharifi, Sokhan Publishing.
9. Book of Research Methods, Compilation by Nasrollah Faraji, Pouran Research.
10. The book of research methodology, compilation of Mojtaba Tiba, Culture Cultural Education Publishing.
11. Leaflet of Tehran University Research Methodology.
12- Letter of research method Allameh Tabataba'i University.
13. Letter of Research Method of Azad University Research Branch.
14. Leaflet of the research methodology of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
15. Leaflet of Amir Kabir's research method, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Phd dissertation resources Measurement and Measurement - Psychometric sources and measurement theories (classical theory, question and answer, and generalizability)
1- Book of Foundations of Quranic Theory Theory, Compilation of Ronald H. Hampleton, H. Soymanathan, H. Jane Rogers, Translation by Mohammad Reza Falsafinejad, Allameh Tabatabai University Publications.
2. Advanced Practical Psychometrics Book, Question Answer Theory, IRT, A New Approach to Psychometrics, Three-Parametric Models, Compilation Ebrahim Rezaei I, Nematollah Moazpour, Behzad Sattari, Sharareh Sharafi Publications.
3- Book of New Psychometric Theories (IRT) for Psychologists, Suspicious Compilation. Umbertson, Peices, Hassan Pasha Rafi translation, Valid Allah Farzad, Mojtaba Habibi Asgharad, Bilal Isanlou, Rush Publishing.
4- Book of Measurement and Educational Evaluation, Author of Ali Akbar Seif, Doran Publishing.
5- Book of Psychological and Educational Measurements and Testing Technique, Compilation by Heydar Ali Hooman, Parsa Publications.
6- An Analytic Book on the Measurement and Measurement and Analytical Foundations of its Instruments in Educational Sciences and Psychology, compiled by Maryam Seif Naraghi and Ezat. Naderi, Arasbaran Publishing House.
7- An Analytic Book on Measurement and Measurement in Educational Sciences, Compilation of Abozar Moboudi, Forouz Publisher.
8- Book of Psychology, Compilation of Anastasia, translated by Mohammad-Najabi Barahani, Tehran University Press.
9. An Introduction to Psychometric Measurement Theories, author of Mary J. Allen, Wendy M. Yen, translation by Ali Delavar, side publication.
10. Psychometric booklet and theory of measurement in Tehran University.
11. Psychometric booklet and measurement theories of the Azad University of Science Research.
12. Psychometric booklet and measurement theories of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
13. The Psychometric Booklet and the Amir Kabir Measurement Theories that are taken from most of the above sources.
Assimilate the Amir Kabir Ph.D. Assay Measurement and Measurement.
Take a look at the English language tests in the interior
Ph.D. Volunteers After completing a PhD test and before a comprehensive test (usually after 2 years after passing the theoretical units by the student, a comprehensive test is conducted by the place of study of the University), must be in one of the national language tests or Internationally and provide evidence of it. It should be noted that this test must be presented only in the MHLE test before the doctorate.
The language test of the Ministry of Science, formerly known as the MCHE, was called the Ministry of Culture and Higher Education (Ministry of Culture and Higher Education). But in recent years, MSRT is known as the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (Ministry of Science, Research and Technology). The MSRT language test is the same as the ex- MCHE test . Most students applying for PhD abroad are welcome.And is approved by most domestic universities.
The TOEFL exam is a doctoral program in Azad University or an EPT language test, conducted by the Islamic Azad University, and all Ph.D. students at Azad University must provide the university with a score for this test or similar tests before taking the comprehensive exam. This is an English proficiency test.
UTEPT Language Test (General Language of Tehran University)
This is the University Tehran English Proficiency Test. To facilitate the continuation of PhD studies, University of Tehran conducts general language tests. Admission score in the general language test of Tehran University of UTEPT is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The MHLE test is being conducted by the Ministry of Health and Medical Education. This exam is under the Ministry of Health Language Exam.The MHLE test level is in the TOEFL language test . MHLE Language Test for Students Volunteering to Participate in All Public Medical Schools of Medical Universities. If the Medical School candidates only intend to continue their studies at national universities, it is better to attend the MHLE Language Test . However, if you attend Ph.D. in both public and private universities, you must go to the MSRT exam because the Free University does not accept MHLE.
The Trial of the Language of the Iranian Measurement Organization is designed and implemented by the National Education Assessment Organization, which is in fact the standard test for determining the level of English language knowledge. The Tilimo language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
TOEFL stands for Test of English for Foreign Learners. TOEFL Test (TOEFL) is a comprehensive English test that is required to enter more than 4,400 colleges and universities in the United States and Canada, and other parts of the world. The passing grade in the TOEFL test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The International English Language Testing System ( IELTS ) is designed to measure the readiness of volunteers to study, learn specialized skills or work and stay in English-speaking countries. Most universities in the world (especially English-speaking countries) have offered IELTS qualifications as one of the most important requirements for admission to undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degrees. Admission score inIELTS language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.