Resources for Doctor of Law. General Law of the University of the Universal and Open Code 2154
Ph.D. General Laws on the recommendation of Amir Kabir's assessment
Ph.D. General Public Laws If properly selected, the right first step is to take the Ph.D. in Public Law, so specialist departments for Amir Kabir's assessment of the availability of Ph.D. Ph.D. volunteers will be compiled and collected by Ph.D. It is possible for volunteers to do this even if they want to independently make their own resources. Volunteers are advised to use the training packages (books and pamphlets required) for each discipline (for the following reasons), but if they insist on providing resources, it is recommended that, along with the resources provided, reference, advice and The graduate degree program (PhD) provides Amir Kabir's methodology, which provides them with a planning method that can maximize the use of the minimum time.
Is reading reading reference books for general law doctorate?
While reading reference books, although it is very useful and necessary, there are some disadvantages for preparing for the doctoral exam, which we will mention below:
1) The volume of this type of books is not appropriate for the test due to their useful content, since reference books focus on teaching concepts, proving cases and sometimes bringing unnecessary material and the number of questions with answers is low for practicing students. And sometimes they put the answer to the reader.
2) In this type of book, there are no quick and fast test methods to answer the doctoral exam questions.
3) The contents of some of these books seem to be inaccurate due to the selective translation, and the reader can not communicate with the book.
The reasons above and some other reasons make it necessary for us to study a comprehensive and good book. Of course, a good book should be completely in line with the reference books by eliminating their negative points, and students should not remove reference books from their minds.
Amir Kabir's Sensei Publishing House has delivered books of various disciplines in the country for the acceptance of volunteers in the Ph.D. exam, which has been widely welcomed by students. The collection of these books is compiled in the doctoral packages for each discipline, and all these books are compiled with consideration of the test resources and various reference books for each lesson. Which have the following characteristics:
General Doctor's PhD Doctrine Dictator Books:
In this type of book, for each lesson, a book is provided including step-by-step instruction in simple language with examples and tests provided during training. In the Institute's educational books, the unnecessary material is avoided and a summary of what is required by the volunteer is presented, and wherever there are test methods available to answer the tests. After training the contents of each chapter, the classified classifications of previous years related to that chapter, along with the explanatory response and self-test, are included with the key answer so that the student after the training content, all the tests of previous years related to that chapter To review.
Doctor's books Amir Kabir's assessment, given their highly professional and scientific structure, and the need for students, require volunteers to look at other books. Certainly, the abundance of tests, simple and fluid teaching, and the up-to-date books are one of the hallmarks of Amir Kabir's books.
Characteristics of the Ph.D. General Education Papers in Amir Kabir
Amir Kabir's pamphlets have been compiled by senior executives from previous years and contain useful content and tips that save time for volunteers. Many volunteers, having seen the volume and variety of reference books, are worried about how to select the subject and the time for their study, so the volume sheets of Amir Kabir in addition to the materials compiled by the top performers, have miniscule materials and a comprehensive source, A complete and yet concise summary that addresses your need for any book or any other source.
Another advantage of the Amir Kabir training package is the ability to receive edited pamphlets without having to pay the reseller by paying. In other words, if the pamphlet is edited even one day after your purchase, you can get the new version for free from the institution.
The doctoral theses of national and liberal law include:
Phd dissertation of general law - General language resources
1- The Practical Grammar of the English Language, Shahab Enari et al., Behavioral Publications.
2- The Book of Grammar of English, Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
3. Book of TOEFL RAHMANA, Ebrahim Nazari Teimori, Rahnama Publications.
4. Book 504 Essential Essential TOEFL, Forest Publishing.
5- The book of master's degree questions of the general language, Publication of the Organization of Assessment and Education of the country.
6. General language pamphlet of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
7- Sahel, Mohamad, Vocabulary for TOEFL and MA candidates for TOEFL.Koye Kosar Press.
8. The general language of the Amir Kabir Measurement Book is based on most of the above resources.
Public Health Doctorate Resources - TOEFL Language Resources
IELTS Tutorial, Mohammad Moein Jahangir and Ali Zarei, Nour Alam Publications.
2- The book of TOEFL series of questions. Ph.D., Mahmood Ramezani, Saray Edalat Publishing.
3- Book and tips on success in general and specialized language tests, compiled by Abdolreza Talaneh and Shahin Sharifi, Kiomars publications.
4. Book of English Testing and Grammar, Compiled by Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
5. The Book of Grammar Key Notes in English, Murphy Raymond, Translated by Maynette Rahmati, Science Parv Publishing.
6- Complete Book Guide for TOEFL Exam, Seyyed Mohammad Reza Naserzadeh and Yashar Dehdashti, Payam Study.
7- Letter of TOEFL, Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
8- Daneshvari, R, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
9- Barron's, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
10-Martin Hewings, Advanced grammar in use: A self-study reference and practice book for advanced learners of English: with answer, Khorvash Pub.
11- Murray Bromberg, Julius Liebb, Arthur Traiger, Husain Kabiri, absolutely essential word 504.
12- Murphy, R. English grammar in use: a self-study reference and practice book for intermediate students.
13- Murphy, R. Essential grammar in use, Danesh Parvar Pub.
14. Letter from the TOEFL doctorate, Amir Kabir's assessment, taken from most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Public Law Resources - Academic Talent Resources
1- A talent and readiness book for management specialty (2 volumes), Ahmad Sedaghat, Publishing Ghazan Danesh.
2. Talent and Academic Readiness Book, Houshang Abbas Fam, Publishing Road.
3- The book of talent and readiness of the specialty of management, mystical, aslani, ghaffarzadeh, publishing aqn zan.
4. Book of Excellence and Academic Preparedness, GMAT 2011, Majid Habibi, Publisher.
5- The Talent and Academic Readiness Book for Management, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publications.
6- Talent and Academic Readiness Booklet for Management, Ahmad Sedaghat.
7. Booklet of talent and special education degree in management, mysticism.
8. Talent and Academic Readiness Specialty in Management, Mohammad Vakili.
9. Online solicitation of 100 solving problems Ph.D. Student, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publishing.
10- Examples of Ph.D. questions from Sharif University of Technology, Amirkabir and Tehran.
11- Educational talent leaflet, Sharif University of Technology.
12. Educational Talent Leaf, Amirkabir University of Technology.
13. Educational Talent Leaf, University Jihad of Tehran University.
14- Educational booklet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
15- The Amir Kabir Student Awareness Booklet, which is taken from most of the above resources.
Phd dissertation of general law - sources of jurisprudence texts (jihad and province)
1- The Book of the Explanation of the Prophet (Bob Jihad), Compilation of Zayn al-Din bin Ali Shahidisani, Translator Ali Shirvani, Daral Alam Publications.
2- Tahrir Al Ruzh (Bob Jihad), Compilation by Alireza Amini and Mohammad Reza Ayati, Publications.
3. Book of Jurisprudence Argument: Translated by Tahrir al-Razahi fi al-Lahtia al-Mashqiah (Bob Jihad), Compiled by Alireza Amini and Mohammad Reza Ayati, Translator Seyyed Mahdi Dadmoresi, Taha Book Publishing.
4- Book of al-Bai (provinces), compilation of Seyyed Ruhollah Khomeini, publication of the Institute for the regulation and publication of Imam Khomeini's works.
5- Book of Al-Mekasf (Provinces), Compiled by Morteza bin Mohammadin Ansari, Khorsandi Publishing.
6- The Book of Al-Anwin al-Fakheh (Topics of Velayat-e Faqih), Compilation of Abdolfattah Hosseini Maraghi, Islamic Publication.
7- The Book of Imam Ali (Province), Compilation of Mullah Ahmad Naraghi, Maktabe Basirati Publishing.
8. Book of jurisprudence: Public and International Law, Compilation of Ibrahim Musazadeh, Majd Publications.
9th Letter of Jurisprudence, Shahid Beheshti University.
10th Booklet of Islamic jurisprudence of Tehran University.
11. The Philosophy Letter of Islamic Azad University Research Branch.
12- The textbooks of the jurisprudence of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
13- The Amir Kabir Authentication Jurisprudence brochure is based on most of the above sources.
Resources for Ph.D. in Public Law - Resources for Administrative Law
1- Book of Administrative Law, Compilation by Manouchehr Tabatabai Motemni, Publication of the Party.
2- Book of Administrative Law (1 & 2), Compiled by Reza Moussazadeh, Publishing.
3- Book of Administrative Law of Iran, author Abdulhamid Abolhmad, Toos Publishing.
4- The book of administrative law, compiled by Bijan Abbasi, Judge Publishing.
5- Book of Administrative Law, Compilation of Mohammad Emami and Kourosh Steelbarra Sangari, Publishing Sama.
6- Administrative Law Book, Compilation by Mohammad Javad Rezaeizadeh, Majd Publications.
7. General Laws of Administrative Law, Compilation of Wali ... Ansari, Publishing Sama.
8- Book of Collection of Matters (Subject) Administrative Rights, Compilation of Hasan Babakhani, Majd Publications.
9. The Law on Administrative Violations of Government Employees and its Implementing Regulations.
10. The Code of Administrative Justice and its implementing regulations.
11. The law prohibits the employment of more than one government employee.
12- Regulations on leave and missions and transfers and ...
13. The Law of Women's Part-Time Service and the Code of Practice.
14. Law on Administrative Offenses.
15. State Service Management Act.
16. The law of the system is harmonized.
17. Civil Law of Government.
18. State Divisions Act.
19. National Employment Law.
20. Power Adjustment Law.
21. Selection Law.
22. The law of the councils.
23- The Administrative Law Book (1) and (2), Allame Tabatabai University.
24th Letter of Administrative Law, Dr. Ardeshir Amir Arjomand, Shahid Beheshti University.
25- Administrative Law Book of Azad University Research Branch.
26. The Administrative Law Book of Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
27- The Amir Kabir Administrative Accounting Leaflet, which is derived from most of the above resources.
Phd dissertation of general law - resources of basic rights
1- The Book of Basic Laws, Compiled by Seyyed Abolfazl Ghazi Shariatpanahi, Publishing Company.
2- The book of basic rights, compilation of Manouchehr Tabatabai Motamani, Publishing Sama.
3. The book of questions on the classification of fundamental rights, compiled by Hasan Babakhani, Majd Publications.
4. The book of the constitution (along with the interpretative views of the Guardian Council), Presidential Press.
5- The book of the collection of fundamental rights, Islamic author and Mahmoud Ramezani, Generation of Nikan publications.
6- The book of the collection of fundamental rights, authored by Meysam Asadi, Publishing Road.
7- The book of the basic rights of the Islamic Republic of Iran (Volume 1 and 2), Compilation of Seyyed Mohammad Hashemi, Publishing Sq.
8. The book of fundamental rights by Hasan Khosravi, Payame Noor University Press.
9. Book of Fundamental Rights and Political Organizations, Compiled by Abolfazl Ghazi Shariat Panahi, Publishing House.
10. Brief book on the constitutional rights of the Islamic Republic of Iran, compiled by Hossein Mehrpour, Judge Publishing.
11. The book of fundamental rights, compilation of Qasem Qasemzadeh, with the preface and correction of Ali Akbar Gorgji, Forest Publishing.
12. The Constitution and Interpretative Opinions of the Guardian Council and the Internal Rules of the Parliament.
13. The basic rights of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
14. The Internal Rules of the Islamic Consultative Assembly.
15. The Constitution in the current order.
16. The law of referendum.
17. Election Law of Parliament.
18. Presidential Election Law.
19. Basic Letter of Allameh Tabataba'i University.
20- The Book of Basic Law of Shahid Beheshti University.
21- The Basic Law Book of Azad University Research Branch.
22- The Legal Basis of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
23- The Amir Kabir Assessor's Basic Rights Booklet, which is derived from most of the above sources.
Associate with Amir Kabir's doctoral thesis.
Take a look at the English language tests in the interior
Ph.D. Volunteers After completing a PhD test and before a comprehensive test (usually after 2 years after passing the theoretical units by the student, a comprehensive test is conducted by the place of study of the University), must be in one of the national language tests or Internationally and provide evidence of it. It should be noted that this test must be presented only in the MHLE test before the doctorate.
The language test of the Ministry of Science, formerly known as the MCHE, was called the Ministry of Culture and Higher Education (Ministry of Culture and Higher Education). But in recent years, MSRT is known as the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (Ministry of Science, Research and Technology). The MSRT language test is the same as the ex- MCHE test . Most students applying for PhD abroad are welcome.And is approved by most domestic universities.
The TOEFL exam is a doctoral program in Azad University or an EPT language test, conducted by the Islamic Azad University, and all Ph.D. students at Azad University must provide the university with a score for this test or similar tests before taking the comprehensive exam. This is an English proficiency test.
UTEPT Language Test (General Language of Tehran University)
This is the University Tehran English Proficiency Test. To facilitate the continuation of PhD studies, University of Tehran conducts general language tests. Admission score in the general language test of Tehran University of UTEPT is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The MHLE test is being conducted by the Ministry of Health and Medical Education. This exam is under the Ministry of Health Language Exam.The MHLE test level is in the TOEFL language test . MHLE Language Test for Students Volunteering to Participate in All Public Medical Schools of Medical Universities. If the Medical School candidates only intend to continue their studies at national universities, it is better to attend the MHLE Language Test . However, if you attend Ph.D. in both public and private universities, you must go to the MSRT exam because the Free University does not accept MHLE.
The Trial of the Language of the Iranian Measurement Organization is designed and implemented by the National Education Assessment Organization, which is in fact the standard test for determining the level of English language knowledge. The Tilimo language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
TOEFL stands for Test of English for Foreign Learners. TOEFL Test (TOEFL) is a comprehensive English test that is required to enter more than 4,400 colleges and universities in the United States and Canada, and other parts of the world. The passing grade in the TOEFL test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The International English Language Testing System ( IELTS ) is designed to measure the readiness of volunteers to study, learn specialized skills or work and stay in English-speaking countries. Most universities in the world (especially English-speaking countries) have offered IELTS qualifications as one of the most important requirements for admission to undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degrees. Admission score inIELTS language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.