Resources for Ph.D. Student Education Technology, University of Applied Sciences and Law, Code 2145
The Ph.D. Educational Technology Resources recommended by Amir Kabir
Ph.D. Instructional Educational Technology Resources If correctly selected, the first step is to go along with the adoption of the Ph.D. in Educational Technology. Therefore, specialist departments for Amir Kabir's assessment of the availability of Ph.D. candidates for Ph.D. in Educational Technology have been compiled and compiled. It is possible for volunteers to do this even if they want to independently make their own resources. Volunteers are advised to use the training packages (books and pamphlets required) for each discipline (for the following reasons), but if they insist on providing resources, it is recommended that, along with the resources provided, reference, advice and The graduate degree program (PhD) provides Amir Kabir's methodology, which provides them with a planning method that can maximize the use of the minimum time.
Is reading reference books recommended for the doctoral degree in educational technology?
While reading reference books, although it is very useful and necessary, there are some disadvantages for preparing for the doctoral exam, which we will mention below:
1) The volume of this type of books is not appropriate for the test due to their useful content, since reference books focus on teaching concepts, proving cases and sometimes bringing unnecessary material and the number of questions with answers is low for practicing students. And sometimes they put the answer to the reader.
2) In this type of book, there are no quick and fast test methods to answer the doctoral exam questions.
3) The contents of some of these books seem to be inaccurate due to the selective translation, and the reader can not communicate with the book.
The reasons above and some other reasons make it necessary for us to study a comprehensive and good book. Of course, a good book should be completely in line with the reference books by eliminating their negative points, and students should not remove reference books from their minds.
Amir Kabir's Sensei Publishing House has delivered books of various disciplines in the country for the acceptance of volunteers in the Ph.D. exam, which has been widely welcomed by students. The collection of these books is compiled in the doctoral packages for each discipline, and all these books are compiled with consideration of the test resources and various reference books for each lesson. Which have the following characteristics:
Book Dictator Ph.D. Teaching Technology:
In this type of book, for each lesson, a book is provided including step-by-step instruction in simple language with examples and tests provided during training. In the Institute's educational books, the unnecessary material is avoided and a summary of what is required by the volunteer is presented, and wherever there are test methods available to answer the tests. After training the contents of each chapter, the classified classifications of previous years related to that chapter, along with the explanatory response and self-test, are included with the key answer so that the student after the training content, all the tests of previous years related to that chapter To review.
Doctor's books Amir Kabir's assessment, given their highly professional and scientific structure, and the need for students, require volunteers to look at other books. Certainly, the abundance of tests, simple and fluid teaching, and the up-to-date books are one of the hallmarks of Amir Kabir's books.
Characteristics of the educational package of Ph.D. educational technology for measuring Amir Kabir
Amir Kabir's pamphlets have been compiled by senior executives from previous years and contain useful content and tips that save time for volunteers. Many volunteers, having seen the volume and variety of reference books, are worried about how to select the subject and the time for their study, so the volume sheets of Amir Kabir in addition to the materials compiled by the top performers, have miniscule materials and a comprehensive source, A complete and yet concise summary that addresses your need for any book or any other source.
Another advantage of the Amir Kabir training package is the ability to receive edited pamphlets without having to pay the reseller by paying. In other words, if the pamphlet is edited even one day after your purchase, you can get the new version for free from the institution.
The trends of Ph.D. National and Free Educational Sciences are:
The following trends in Ph.D. in Global and Free Education are:
Ph.D. Educational Technology
Ph.D. Sources of Educational Technology - General Language Resources
1- The Practical Grammar of the English Language, Shahab Enari et al., Behavioral Publications.
2- The Book of Grammar of English, Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
3. Book of TOEFL RAHMANA, Ebrahim Nazari Teimori, Rahnama Publications.
4. Book 504 Essential Essential TOEFL, Forest Publishing.
5- The book of master's degree questions of the general language, Publication of the Organization of Assessment and Education of the country.
6. General language pamphlet of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
7- Sahel, Mohamad, Vocabulary for TOEFL and MA candidates for TOEFL.Koye Kosar Press.
8. The general language of the Amir Kabir Measurement Book is based on most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Resources for Educational Technology - TOEFL Language Resources
IELTS Tutorial, Mohammad Moein Jahangir and Ali Zarei, Nour Alam Publications.
2- The book of TOEFL series of questions. Ph.D., Mahmood Ramezani, Saray Edalat Publishing.
3- Book and tips on success in general and specialized language tests, compiled by Abdolreza Talaneh and Shahin Sharifi, Kiomars publications.
4. Book of English Testing and Grammar, Compiled by Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
5. The Book of Grammar Key Notes in English, Murphy Raymond, Translated by Maynette Rahmati, Science Parv Publishing.
6- Complete Book Guide for TOEFL Exam, Seyyed Mohammad Reza Naserzadeh and Yashar Dehdashti, Payam Study.
7- Letter of TOEFL, Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
8- Daneshvari, R, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
9- Barron's, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
10-Martin Hewings, Advanced grammar in use: A self-study reference and practice book for advanced learners of English: with answer, Khorvash Pub.
11- Murray Bromberg, Julius Liebb, Arthur Traiger, Husain Kabiri, absolutely essential word 504.
12- Murphy, R. English grammar in use: a self-study reference and practice book for intermediate students.
13- Murphy, R. Essential grammar in use, Danesh Parvar Pub.
14. Letter from the TOEFL doctorate, Amir Kabir's assessment, taken from most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Sources of Educational Technology - Academic Talent Resources
1- A talent and readiness book for management specialty (2 volumes), Ahmad Sedaghat, Publishing Ghazan Danesh.
2. Talent and Academic Readiness Book, Houshang Abbas Fam, Publishing Road.
3- The book of talent and readiness of the specialty of management, mystical, aslani, ghaffarzadeh, publishing aqn zan.
4. Book of Excellence and Academic Preparedness, GMAT 2011, Majid Habibi, Publisher.
5- The Talent and Academic Readiness Book for Management, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publications.
6- Talent and Academic Readiness Booklet for Management, Ahmad Sedaghat.
7. Booklet of talent and special education degree in management, mysticism.
8. Talent and Academic Readiness Specialty in Management, Mohammad Vakili.
9. Online solicitation of 100 solving problems Ph.D. Student, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publishing.
10- Examples of Ph.D. questions from Sharif University of Technology, Amirkabir and Tehran.
11- Educational talent leaflet, Sharif University of Technology.
12. Educational Talent Leaf, Amirkabir University of Technology.
13. Educational Talent Leaf, University Jihad of Tehran University.
14- Educational booklet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
15- The Amir Kabir Assistant Examination Letter, which is taken from most of the above resources.
Phd dissertation: Educational Technology - Resources of Philosophy, Fundamentals and Principles of Education
1- Book of Fundamentals of Philosophy of Education, Compilation of Ali Shariatmadari, Amir Kabir Publishing.
2. Book of Philosophy of Education, compilation of Ali Akbar Sharinezhad, Amir Kabir Publishing.
3. A book on a philosophy of education, compiled by Abdolhossein Najibzadeh, Taheri Publishing.
4- Book of Philosophy of Education (Philosophy of Education), Compiled by Isa Ebrahimzadeh, Payame Noor University.
5- Book of Principles of Education, Compilation by Mohammad Baqer Hooshir, Tehran University Press.
6. Book of Philosophy of Education, Compilation by Philip Smith, Translator Saeed Beheshti, Astan Quds Razavi Publishing.
7- Book of Philosophy of Education, Compilation of the Office of Co-operation between the University and the University, Publications.
8- The Principles and Foundations of Education, Compilation of Gholam Hossein Shokouhi, Astan Quds Razavi Publishing.
9. Book of Philosophical Schools and Educational Opinions, Compilation of Geraldgutk, Translator Dr. Mohammad Jafar Pak Seresht, Publication of the Positions.
10. Book of Principles of Education, Compilation by Dr. Gholam Hossein Shokouhi, Publishing to Publishing.
11. A Book on a Philosophy of Education, Compilation by Dr. Mir Abdolhossein Naghibzadeh Jalali, Taheri Publishing.
12. Book for Familiarity with the Philosophy of Education, Compiled by George Frederick Nler, Translator Fereydoun Bazargan Dilmaghani, Publications.
13. Booklet of Philosophy of Education at Tehran University.
14. Booklet of Philosophy of Education at Allameh Tabataba'i University.
15. Booklet of Philosophy, Basics and Principles of Education, Islamic Azad University, Research Branch.
16. Booklet of Philosophy, Principles and Basics of the Amir Kabir Supplemental Measuring Institute.
17. The Philosophy Book, the Basics and Principles of Amir Kabir Measurement Education, which is derived from most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Sources of Educational Technology - Sources of Statistics
1- Probability and Applied Statistics Book, Compilation by Dr. Ali Delaware, Growth Publishing.
2- Book of statistics, compilation of Adel Azar and Mansour Momeni and Saeed Jafari, Sadegh.
3. Book of Inferential Statistics, Compilation by Dr. Heidar Ali Hooman, Savalan Publications.
4- Book of Stats, Compilation of Goddess Arsalan and Sholeh Muradfam, Cultural Center of Education.
5- Statuary in Humanities, authored by Dr. Ali Delaware, Payame Noor University.
6- Letter of Statistics University of Tehran.
7- Allameh Tabataba'i University statistics sheet.
8. Leaflet of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Institute.
9. The Amir Kabir Measurement Leaflet, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Phd dissertation on educational resources - Resources of research method (quantitative and qualitative)
1- Book of Research Methods in Psychology and Educational Sciences, Compiled by Dr. Ali Delaware, Duran Publishing.
2- Book of Knowledge of the Scientific Method in Behavioral Sciences, Compiled by Dr. Heidar Ali Hooman, Publication.
3- Book of Approaches and Methods of Research in Regional Planning, Compilation of Hossein Afrakhteh, Parhan Publications.
4- Book of Research Methods, Compilation by Nasrollah Faraji, Pouran Research.
5- The book of research methodology, compilation of Mojtaba Tiba, Cultural Education Publishing.
6- Book of Research Methods in Psychology and Educational Sciences, Compiled by Isma'il Baybangrand, Duran Publishing.
7- The book of research method in behavioral sciences, compiled by Hasan Pasha Sharifi and Nastaran Sharifi, Sokhan Publishing.
8. Statistical Analysis in Psychology and Education, Compiled by George Andrew Ferguson and Yoshio Takaneh, Translator Dr. Ali Delaware and Dr. Siamak Nashebandi, Arasbaran Publications.
9. Book of statistical methods in behavioral science, authored by Duncan Cramer and Dennis Hoveit, translator Hassan Pasha Sharifi and Jafar Najafi Zand and Nasrin Sharifi, Sokhan Publications.
10. The book of research method in behavioral sciences, compiled by Zohreh Sarmad and Abbas Bazargan and Elaheh Hejazi, AJ Publishing.
11. Leaflet of the research method by Dr. Heidar Ali Hooman.
12. Leaflet of Tehran University Research Methodology.
13. Leaflet of research method of Allameh Tabataba'i University.
14. Booklet Research Methodology Azad University Research Branch.
15. Leaflet of the Research Methodology of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
16. Leaflet of Amir Kabir's research method, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Phd dissertation: Educational Technology - Resources Theoretical Foundations of Educational Technology
1- Book Preliminary Educational Technology, Compilation of Mohammad Ahdiyan, Bashari Publications.
2- Book of Theoretical Basics of Educational Technology, Compilation of Hashem Fardashvand, Publication of the Party.
3- Books on Educational Technology, author of Khadijeh Ali Abadi, Payame Noor University.
4- Book of New Topics in Educational Technology, Compilation by Seyyed Abbas Razavi, Chamran University Press.
5- Effective Educational Designing Book, Compilation by Gary Morrison, Steven M. Rossi and Gerald Camp, Translation by Gholamhossein Rahimi Dost, Higher Education and Research Management and Planning Institute.
6- Educational design book, authored by Seyyed Abbas Razavi and Dariush Nowroozi, Sadegh.
7- Books on Educational Design Strategies and Techniques, Compilation by Lashin, Polak and Rayglooth, Translated by Hashem Fardashan, Publication.
8. E-book E-learning in the 21st Century, by Randy Grayson and Terry Anderson, Translated by Ismaee Zarei Zawarki and Saeed Safa'i Movahed, Science and Technology Publishing.
9. Book Production of Educational Films, Seyyed Abbas Razavi, Publication.
10. Books on Educational Technology, Morteza Magdefar Compilation, Anis Publications.
11- The book on the application of new technologies in education, compiled by Shahnaz Zofan, Publications Department.
12. Television programming genre, compiled by Gerald Millerson, translated by Mehdi Rahimian, Soroush publication.
13. Educational pamphlets on educational technology (principles of photography, production of educational films, production of educational programs, etc.), Tehran University.
14. Educational Technology Letter of Allameh Tabataba'i University.
15. Educational Technology Leaf of Azad University Research Branch.
16. Educational Technology Leaf of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
17. Leaflet of Amir Kabir's educational technology, which is derived from most of the above sources.
Phd Sources of Educational Technology - Resource Theories of Learning
1- The book of modern psychology (learning psychology), written by Ali Akbar Saif, Duran Publishing.
2. An Introduction to Learning Theories, Compilation of Ellson and Everyone, Translated by Ali Akbar Saif, Doran Publishing.
3. An Introduction to Learning Theories, BIR Compilation. Everyone and Widow. Alson, translation by Ali Akbar Seif, Aqa Publication.
4. Book Types of Learning Tools for Teaching, Compiled by Bruce Joyce, Emily Callahoun and David Hopkins, translated by Mahmoud Mehrmohammadi and Lotfali Abedi, Side Publishing.
5- Book of Learning and Study Methods, Author of Ali Akbar Seif, Duran Publishing.
6- The Book of Learning Psychology, Compilation by Fatemeh Homayounfar, Furname Publishing.
7- The Book of Learning Psychology, compiled by Fariborz Dortaj and Mohammad Hossein Khani, Allameh Tabatabai University Press.
8. Letter of Learning Theories of Tehran University.
9. Letters of Learning Theories of Azad University Research Branch.
10. The book of learning theories of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
11. The book of Amir Kabir's learning theories, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Ph.D. Sources of Educational Technology - Resources for teaching patterns
1- Book of Methods and Methods of Teaching, Compilation of Amanollah Safavi, Contemporary Publications.
2- Book of Educational Skills (Methods and Techniques of Teaching), Compilation of Hasan Shabani, Side Publishing.
3. The book of new teaching patterns, compiled by Bruce Joyce, Emily Kalahoun and Marsha Will, translated by Mohammad Reza Behrangi, Kamal Tarbiat Publishing.
4- Book Methods and Teaching Techniques, Compilation by Alexander Fathi Azar, Tabriz University Press.
5- Book of Psychology: Psychology of Learning and Education, Compilation of Ali Akbar Seif, Aqa Publication.
6- Book of Educational Psychology, compiled by Parvin Kadivar, Forouz Publisher.
7- Booklet of Teaching Methods of Tehran University.
8. Booklet Patterns of Azad University Research Branch.
9. Booklet of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Institute.
10. The booklet of Amir Kabir's teaching teaching templates derived from most of the above resources.
Assimilate the Amir Kabir Ph.D. exam in educational technology.
Take a look at the English language tests in the interior
Ph.D. Volunteers After completing a PhD test and before a comprehensive test (usually after 2 years after passing the theoretical units by the student, a comprehensive test is conducted by the place of study of the University), must be in one of the national language tests or Internationally and provide evidence of it. It should be noted that this test must be presented only in the MHLE test before the doctorate.
The language test of the Ministry of Science, formerly known as the MCHE, was called the Ministry of Culture and Higher Education (Ministry of Culture and Higher Education). But in recent years, MSRT is known as the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (Ministry of Science, Research and Technology). The MSRT language test is the same as the ex- MCHE test . Most students applying for PhD abroad are welcome.And is approved by most domestic universities.
The TOEFL exam is a doctoral program in Azad University or an EPT language test, conducted by the Islamic Azad University, and all Ph.D. students at Azad University must provide the university with a score for this test or similar tests before taking the comprehensive exam. This is an English proficiency test.
UTEPT Language Test (General Language of Tehran University)
This is the University Tehran English Proficiency Test. To facilitate the continuation of PhD studies, University of Tehran conducts general language tests. Admission score in the general language test of Tehran University of UTEPT is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The MHLE test is being conducted by the Ministry of Health and Medical Education. This exam is under the Ministry of Health Language Exam.The MHLE test level is in the TOEFL language test . MHLE Language Test for Students Volunteering to Participate in All Public Medical Schools of Medical Universities. If the Medical School candidates only intend to continue their studies at national universities, it is better to attend the MHLE Language Test . However, if you attend Ph.D. in both public and private universities, you must go to the MSRT exam because the Free University does not accept MHLE.
The Trial of the Language of the Iranian Measurement Organization is designed and implemented by the National Education Assessment Organization, which is in fact the standard test for determining the level of English language knowledge. The Tilimo language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
TOEFL stands for Test of English for Foreign Learners. TOEFL Test (TOEFL) is a comprehensive English test that is required to enter more than 4,400 colleges and universities in the United States and Canada, and other parts of the world. The passing grade in the TOEFL test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The International English Language Testing System ( IELTS ) is designed to measure the readiness of volunteers to study, learn specialized skills or work and stay in English-speaking countries. Most universities in the world (especially English-speaking countries) have offered IELTS qualifications as one of the most important requirements for admission to undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degrees. Admission score inIELTS language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.