Resources for Ph.D. in Philosophy of Education, University of Applied Sciences and Law, Code 2141
Phd dissertation titles of philosophy of education recommended by Amir Kabir
Ph.D. in Ph.D. in Philosophy of Education If correctly selected, the correct first step is to take the Ph.D. in Philosophy of Education, in order to facilitate the availability of Ph.D. candidates for Ph.D., Ph.D., Ph.D. The training has been developed to enable volunteers, even if they themselves want to source their resources independently, to do this. Volunteers are advised to use the training packages (books and pamphlets required) for each discipline (for the following reasons), but if they insist on providing resources, it is recommended that, along with the resources provided, reference, advice and The graduate degree program (PhD) provides Amir Kabir's methodology, which provides them with a planning method that can maximize the use of the minimum time.
Is it recommended reading the reference books for the doctoral degree in philosophy of education?
While reading reference books, although it is very useful and necessary, there are some disadvantages for preparing for the doctoral exam, which we will mention below:
1) The volume of this type of books is not appropriate for the test due to their useful content, since reference books focus on teaching concepts, proving cases and sometimes bringing unnecessary materials and the number of questions with answers is low for practicing students. And sometimes they put the answer to the reader.
2) In this type of book, there are no quick and fast test methods to answer the doctoral exam questions.
3) The contents of some of these books seem to be inaccurate due to the selective translation, and the reader can not communicate with the book.
The reasons above and some other reasons make it necessary for us to study a comprehensive and good book. Of course, a good book should be completely in line with the reference books by eliminating their negative points, and students should not remove reference books from their minds.
Amir Kabir's Sensei Publishing House has delivered books of various disciplines in the country for the acceptance of volunteers in the Ph.D. exam, which has been widely welcomed by students. The collection of these books is compiled in the doctoral packages for each discipline, and all these books are compiled by taking into account the source of the test and the various reference books for each lesson. Which have the following characteristics:
Phd dissertation books Philosophy of education:
In this type of book, for each lesson, a book is provided including step-by-step instruction in simple language with examples and tests provided during training. In the Institute's educational books, the unnecessary material is avoided and a summary of what is required by the volunteer is presented, and wherever there are test methods available to answer the tests. After training the contents of each chapter, the classified classifications of previous years related to that chapter, along with an explanatory response and self-test, are included with the key answer so that the student after the training content, all the tests of previous years related to that chapter To review.
Doctor's books Amir Kabir's assessment, given their highly professional and scientific structure, and the need for students, require volunteers to look at other books. Certainly, the abundance of tests, simple and fluid teaching, and the up-to-date books are one of the hallmarks of Amir Kabir's books.
Significant features of the Ph.D. Training Packages of Amir Kabir Education
Amir Kabir's pamphlets have been compiled by senior executives from previous years and contain useful content and tips that save time for volunteers. Many volunteers, having seen the volume and variety of reference books, are worried about how to select the subject and the time for their study, so the volume sheets of Amir Kabir in addition to the materials compiled by the top performers, have miniscule materials and a comprehensive source, A complete and yet concise summary that addresses your need for any book or any other source.
Another advantage of the Amir Kabir training package is the ability to receive edited pamphlets without having to pay the reseller by paying. In other words, if the pamphlet is edited even one day after your purchase, you can get the new version for free from the institution.
The trends of Ph.D. National and Free Educational Sciences are:
The following disciplines in the field of philosophy of general education include:
Ph.D., Philosophy of Education, Islamic Educational Orientation
Phd dissertation: Philosophy of Education - General Language Resources
1- The Practical Grammar of the English Language, Shahab Enari et al., Behavioral Publications.
2- The Book of Grammar of English, Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
3. Book of TOEFL RAHMANA, Ebrahim Nazari Teimori, Rahnama Publications.
4. Book 504 Essential Essential TOEFL, Forest Publishing.
5- The book of master's degree questions of the general language, Publication of the Organization of Assessment and Education of the country.
6. General language pamphlet of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
7- Sahel, Mohamad, Vocabulary for TOEFL and MA candidates for TOEFL.Koye Kosar Press.
8. The general language of the Amir Kabir Measurement Book is based on most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Resources Philosophy of Education - Resources of TOEFL Language
IELTS Tutorial, Mohammad Moein Jahangir and Ali Zarei, Nour Alam Publications.
2- The book of TOEFL series of questions. Ph.D., Mahmood Ramezani, Saray Edalat Publishing.
3- Book and tips on success in general and specialized language tests, compiled by Abdolreza Talaneh and Shahin Sharifi, Kiomars publications.
4. Book of English Testing and Grammar, Compiled by Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
5. The Book of Grammar Key Notes in English, Murphy Raymond, Translated by Maynette Rahmati, Science Parv Publishing.
6- Complete Book Guide for TOEFL Exam, Seyyed Mohammad Reza Naserzadeh and Yashar Dehdashti, Payam Study.
7- Letter of TOEFL, Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
8- Daneshvari, R, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
9- Barron's, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
10-Martin Hewings, Advanced grammar in use: A self-study reference and practice book for advanced learners of English: with answer, Khorvash Pub.
11- Murray Bromberg, Julius Liebb, Arthur Traiger, Husain Kabiri, absolutely essential word 504.
12- Murphy, R. English grammar in use: a self-study reference and practice book for intermediate students.
13- Murphy, R. Essential grammar in use, Danesh Parvar Pub.
14. Letter from the TOEFL doctorate, Amir Kabir's assessment, taken from most of the above resources.
Phd dissertation Phd dissertation: Philosophy of education - resources of academic talent
1- A talent and readiness book for management specialty (2 volumes), Ahmad Sedaghat, Payam-e Danesh Publication.
2. Talent and Academic Readiness Book, Houshang Abbas Fam, Publishing Road.
3- The book of talent and readiness of the specialty of management, mystical, aslani, ghaffarzadeh, publishing aqn zan.
4. Book of Excellence and Academic Preparedness, GMAT 2011, Majid Habibi, Publisher.
5- The Talent and Academic Readiness Book for Management, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publications.
6- Talent and Academic Readiness Booklet for Management, Ahmad Sedaghat.
7. Booklet of talent and special education degree in management, mysticism.
8. Talent and Academic Readiness Specialty in Management, Mohammad Vakili.
9. Online solicitation of 100 solving problems Ph.D. Student, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publishing.
10- Examples of Ph.D. questions from Sharif University of Technology, Amirkabir and Tehran.
11- Educational talent leaflet, Sharif University of Technology.
12. Educational Talent Leaf, Amirkabir University of Technology.
13. Educational Talent Leaf, University Jihad of Tehran University.
14- Educational booklet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
15- The Amir Kabir Assistant Examination Letter, which is taken from most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Resources of Philosophy of Education - Fundamentals and Fundamentals of Education
1- Book of Fundamentals of Philosophy of Education, Compilation of Ali Shariatmadari, Amir Kabir Publishing.
2. Book of Philosophy of Education, compilation of Ali Akbar Sharinezhad, Amir Kabir Publishing.
3. A book on a philosophy of education, compiled by Abdolhossein Najibzadeh, Taheri Publishing.
4- Book of Philosophy of Education (Philosophy of Education), Compiled by Isa Ebrahimzadeh, Payame Noor University.
5- Book of Principles of Education, Compilation by Mohammad Baqer Hooshir, Tehran University Press.
6. Book of Philosophy of Education, Compilation by Philip Smith, Translator Saeed Beheshti, Astan Quds Razavi Publishing.
7- Book of Philosophy of Education, Compilation of the Office of Co-operation between the University and the University, Publications.
8- The Principles and Foundations of Education, Compilation of Gholam Hossein Shokouhi, Astan Quds Razavi Publishing.
9. Book of Philosophical Schools and Educational Opinions, Compilation of Geraldgutk, Translator Dr. Mohammad Jafar Pak Seresht, Publication of the Positions.
10. Book of Principles of Education, Compilation by Dr. Gholam Hossein Shokouhi, Publishing to Publishing.
11. A Book on a Philosophy of Education, Compilation by Dr. Mir Abdolhossein Naghibzadeh Jalali, Taheri Publishing.
12. Book for Familiarity with the Philosophy of Education, Compiled by George Frederick Nler, Translator Fereydoun Bazargan Dilmaghani, Publications.
13. Booklet of Philosophy of Education of Tehran University.
14. Booklet of Philosophy of Education at Allameh Tabataba'i University.
15. Booklet of Philosophy, Principles and Basics of the Amir Kabir Supplemental Measuring Institute.
16. The Philosophy Book, the Basics and Principles of Amir Kabir Measurement Education, which is derived from most of the above sources.
Phd dissertation: Philosophy of Education - Resources of Qualitative Research Methods with Emphasis on Philosophy of Education
1- Book of research methods in psychology and education, compilation of Ali Delavar, Doran Publications.
2. Book Quantitative and Qualitative Research Methods in Educational Sciences and Psychology, Compilation of Gal, Meredith; Borg, Walter; Gal, Joyce, Translator Group of Translators, Shaheed Beheshti University Press.
3- Book of Knowledge of the Scientific Method in Behavioral Sciences, Compilation by Heidar Ali Hooman, Side Publishing.
4- Book of Approaches and Methods of Research in Regional Planning, Compilation of Hossein Afrakeh, Parhan Publication.
5- Book of Research Methods, Compilation by Nasrollah Faraji, Pouran Research.
6- Book of research methodology, compilation of Mojtaba Tiba, Culture Cultural Education Publishing.
7- The book of research methods in psychology and education, compiled by Ismail Baybangard, Doran Publishing.
8- The book of research method in behavioral sciences, compiled by Hasan Pasha Sharifi and Nastaran Sharifi, Sokhan Publishing.
9. Statistical analysis of psychology and education, compiled by George Andrew Ferguson and Yoshio Takaneh, translated by Ali Delaware and Siamak Naqshbandi, Arasbaran publications.
10. Book of statistical methods in behavioral science, authored by Duncan Cramer and Dennis Hoveit, translator Hassan Pasha Sharifi and Jafar Najafi Zand and Nasrin Sharifi, Sokhan Publishing.
11. The book of research method in behavioral sciences, compiled by Zohreh Sarmad and Abbas Bazargan and Elaheh Hejazi, AJ Publishing.
12. The Book of Science, Income on Philosophical Philosophy Schools, Compilation of Chalmers, Allen, Translation by Saeed Zibaqalam, Sublica.
13. Book of Research Logic in Educational Sciences: A New Orientation, Compilation of Shabani Darb, Publishing to Publishing.
14. The book of scientific discovery logic, compiled by Carl Popper, translated by Seyyed Hossein Kamali, Scientific and Cultural Publications.
15. Book of Theoretical and Scientific Fundamentals of Research, compilation of Ali Delaware, Rush Publishing.
16. The book of statistical reasoning in behavioral sciences, compiled by Richard Shiamson, Alireza Kayamanesh, Jahad Publishing, University of Allameh Tabataba'i University.
17. Book of Identity of Religious Science, Compilation of Khosrow Bagheri, Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance publications.
18- Practical Handbook 14-13 10 SPSS, Compilation by Hossein Molavi, Pouyesh Andisheh Publications.
19. Leaflet of qualitative research methods with emphasis on the philosophy of education of Tehran University.
20. Leaflet of qualitative research methods with emphasis on philosophy of education of Allameh Tabataba'i University.
21. Leaflet of Research Methods by Dr. Heidar Ali Hooman. Free Research Branch, Research Branch.
22. Leaflet of qualitative research methods with emphasis on the philosophy of education of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Institute.
23. Leaflet of qualitative research methods with emphasis on Amir Kabir's education philosophy, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Phd dissertation: Philosophy of Education - Resources of Philosophical Schools and Educational Theories
1- Book of Philosophical Schools and Educational Opinions, Compilation of Geraldgutk, Translated by Mohammad Ja'far Pak Seresht, Publication.
2. A Book for the Recognition and Critique of the Philosophy of Education in the Western World, Compiled by Saeed Beheshti, Information Publishing House.
3. A New Perspective on Philosophy of Education, Compilation of Khosrow Bagheri, Science Publishing.
4- Book of Philosophy of Contemporary Education, Compilation of Khosrow Bagheri and Mohammad Attar, Publication of Mehrrab Qalam.
5- Postmodernism and Education, Compilation of Farahani Farahani, Aijiz Publishing.
6- Book of Principles of Philosophy of Education, Compilation of Ali Shariatmadari, Amir Kabir Publishing.
7. Book of Familiarity with the Philosophy of Education, Compiled by George Frederick Neller, Translator Fereydoun Bazargan Dilmaghani, Publications.
8. A Book for Reflection in the Philosophy of Education, Compilation by Saeed Beheshti, Publishing.
9. Book of Philosophy of Education; The main topics in the analytic tradition, compilation of Hirst, Paul. H. White, Patricia, translation by Bakhtiar Sha'bani Varki and Mohammad Reza Shoja Razavi, Ferdowsi University Press, Mashhad.
10. Education book in postmodern conditions, compiled by Mohammad Reza Alchechian, Taheri Publishing.
11. Book of Philosophy of Education, Compilation of the Office of Co-operation between the University and the University, Publications.
12. What is the book of your philosophy of education? Esteghlal, Arnold, Bakhtiar Shabani Varaki translation and others, Publishing to Publishing.
13. Book of Philosophy of Education, compilation of Ali Akbar Sharanejad, Amir Kabir Publishing.
14. Book of General Philosophy of Education, Harry Sheffield Compilation, Gholam Ali Sarmad Translation, Dropat Publishing.
15. Book of Philosophy of Education (Old and Contemporary), Compilation by John Elias, Translation by Abdolreza Zarrabi, Imam Khomeini Institute of Education and Research.
16. Book of Philosophy of Education, compiled by Philippe Smith, translator Saeed Beheshti, Astan Quds Razavi Publication.
17. A book on a philosophy of education, compiled by Mir Abdolhossein Najibzadeh Jalali, Taheri Publishing.
18. The Book of New Philosophy of Education or the New Philosophy in Education - Breeding, Compilation of Ali Akbar Sharanejad, Information Publishing.
19. Book of Principles and Fundamentals of Education, Compilation of Gholam Hossein Shokouhi, Astan Quds Razavi Publication.
20. Book of Philosophy of Education (Philosophy of Education), Compiled by Isa Ebrahimzadeh, Payame Noor University Press.
21. Book of Principles of Education, Compilation by Mohammad Baqer Hooshir, Tehran University Press.
22. Booklet of Philosophical Schools and Educational Theories of Tehran University.
23. Booklet of Philosophical Schools and Educational Theories of Allameh Tabataba'i University.
24. Booklet of Philosophical Schools and Educational Theories of Islamic Azad University, Research Branch.
25. Booklet of Philosophical Schools and Educational Theories of the Amir Kabir Supplemental Measuring Institute.
26. The pamphlet of philosophical schools and educational theories of Amir Kabir's assessment, taken from all of the above sources.
Phd dissertation of Philosophy of Education - Resources of the history of educational ideas of Iran and the world
1- Book of Educational Voters in the West, Compiled by Ali Mohammad Kardan, Publications of the Party.
2- Book of Philosophy of Education, Compilation of the Institute of Hawaii and University, Publication.
3. A Review of Islamic Revival, Volume I and II, Compilation of Khosrow Bagheri, School Publications.
4. The History of Educational Thoughts Volume 1 and 2, Frederic Mayer's Compilation, Translation by Ali Asghar Fayyad, Publication.
5. The book of great coaches, compiled by Jean Chato, translation by Gholam Hossein Shokouhi, Tehran University Press.
6- Book of Fundamentals and Philosophy of Education, Compilation of Mohsen Farmahini Farahani, Jahad Publication, Tehran University.
7- The book of Muslim scholars in education and its basics (4 volumes), compilation of Muhammad Beheshti, Ali Nakhic Faqih and Mahdi Abou Jafari, Sadegh.
8. History of Iran Education Before and After Islam, Compilation of Kamal Durani, Publication.
9. Book of Income for Islamic Education, Compiled by Mohammad Beheshti, Alireza Araphi, Mehdi Abu Jafari and Ali Nakhic Faqih, Publications.
10. The book of the history of education in Islam, compiled by Ahmad Shabli, translated by Mohammad Hossein Saket, Publishing House of the Islamic Culture Publishing House.
11. The book of the history of the great Islamic universities, compiled by Abdul Rahim Enimah, translated by Nuraleh Kasai, Yazdan Publications.
12. Book of Military Schools and Its Social and Scientific Effects, Compilation of Nouraleh Kassali, Amir Kabir Publishing.
13. Book of the History of Philosophy in the Islamic World, compiled by Khalil Jar and Henna Fakhori, Scientific and Cultural Publishers.
14. The Letter of History of the Educational Thoughts of Iran and the Universe of Tehran University.
15th Letter on the History of Educational Ideas of Iran and the World Allameh Tabataba'i University.
16th Letter of History of Educational Ideas of Iran and the World. Azad University Research Branch.
17. Leaflet of the history of the educational ideas of Iran and the world of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
18. The booklet on the history of Iranian thought and the world of measurement of the Amir Kabir, which is taken from all of the above sources.
Assimilate Amir Kabir's Ph.D. in Philosophy of Education.
Take a look at the English language tests in the interior
Ph.D. Volunteers After completing a PhD test and before a comprehensive test (usually after 2 years after passing the theoretical units by the student, a comprehensive test is conducted by the place of study of the University), must be in one of the national language tests or Internationally and provide evidence of it. It should be noted that this test must be presented only in the MHLE test before the doctorate.
The language test of the Ministry of Science, formerly known as the MCHE, was called the Ministry of Culture and Higher Education (Ministry of Culture and Higher Education). But in recent years, MSRT is known as the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (Ministry of Science, Research and Technology). The MSRT language test is the same as the ex- MCHE test . Most students applying for PhD abroad are welcome.And is approved by most domestic universities.
The TOEFL exam is a doctoral program in Azad University or an EPT language test, conducted by the Islamic Azad University, and all Ph.D. students at Azad University must provide the university with a score for this test or similar tests before taking a comprehensive examination. This is an English proficiency test.
UTEPT Language Test (General Language of Tehran University)
This is the University Tehran English Proficiency Test. To facilitate the continuation of PhD studies, University of Tehran conducts general language tests. Admission score in the general language test of Tehran University of UTEPT is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The MHLE test is being conducted by the Ministry of Health and Medical Education. This exam is under the Ministry of Health Language Exam.The MHLE test level is in the TOEFL language test . MHLE language test students volunteered to participate in all courses of Medical Sciences, State University of Medical Sciences only if the volunteers want to study at universities around have been better in language testing MHLEparticipate. But if the test doctoral both public and private universities in the program they have to do a language test MSRT go free because the University does not accept MHLE degree.
Pass the language test Tvlymv approved by the majority of universities in Tehran and the city.
TOEFL stands for Test of English for Foreign Learners are. TOEFL (TOEFL) is an English language exam for admission to more than 4,400 colleges and universities in the United States and Canada, and other parts of the world, is required. A passing score on the TOEFL approved by the majority of universities in Tehran and the city.
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) to measure the fitness of candidates for education, learning specialized skills or work and is designed to stay in English speaking countries. Most universities in the world (especially in English-speaking countries) provide proof of IELTS as one of the conditions for accepting students in bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees have been indicating. Pass the language test IELTS approved by the majority of universities in Tehran and the city.