Resources for Ph.D. in Theology of Philosophy and theology of the University of the Universal and Open Code 2133
Phd dissertation resources of philosophy and theology on the recommendation of Amir Kabir's assessment
Ph.D.'s Ph.D. in Philosophy and Religious Studies If correctly selected, the first step is to take the Ph.D. in philosophy and theology, then specialized departments of Amir Kabir's Assesment for the ease of access to Ph.D. Ph.D. Vol. Ph.D., Ph.D., Ph.D. And it has been compiled so that volunteers can do this even if they themselves want to source their resources independently. Volunteers are advised to use the training packages (books and pamphlets required) for each discipline (for the following reasons), but if they insist on providing resources, it is recommended that, along with the resources provided, reference, advice and The graduate degree program (PhD) provides Amir Kabir's methodology, which provides them with a planning method that can maximize the use of the minimum time.
Are reading reference books for Ph.D. Philosophy and Words recommended?
While reading reference books, although it is very useful and necessary, there are some disadvantages for preparing for the doctoral exam, which we will mention below:
1) The volume of this type of books is not appropriate for the test due to their useful content, since reference books focus on teaching concepts, proving cases and sometimes bringing unnecessary material and the number of questions with answers is low for practicing students. And sometimes they put the answer to the reader.
2) In this type of book, there are no quick and fast test methods to answer the doctoral exam questions.
3) The contents of some of these books seem to be inaccurate due to the selective translation, and the reader can not communicate with the book.
The reasons above and some other reasons make it necessary for us to study a comprehensive and good book. Of course, a good book should be completely in line with the reference books by eliminating their negative points, and students should not remove reference books from their minds.
Amir Kabir's Sensei Publishing House has delivered books of various disciplines in the country for the acceptance of volunteers in the Ph.D. exam, which has been widely welcomed by students. The collection of these books is compiled in the doctoral packages for each discipline, and all these books are compiled with consideration of the test resources and various reference books for each lesson. Which have the following characteristics:
Phd dissertation books Philosophy and theology:
In this type of book, for each lesson, a book is provided including step-by-step instruction in simple language with examples and tests provided during training. In the Institute's educational books, the unnecessary material is avoided and a summary of what is required by the volunteer is presented, and wherever there are test methods available to answer the tests. After training the contents of each chapter, the classified classifications of previous years related to that chapter, along with an explanatory response and self-test, are included with the key answer so that the student after the training content, all the tests of previous years related to that chapter To review.
Doctor's books Amir Kabir's assessment, given their highly professional and scientific structure, and the need for students, require volunteers to look at other books. Certainly, the abundance of tests, simple and fluid teaching, and the up-to-date books are one of the hallmarks of Amir Kabir's books.
Characteristics of Ph.D. Philosophy and Literature Packages of Amir Kabir
Amir Kabir's pamphlets have been compiled by senior executives from previous years and contain useful content and tips that save time for volunteers. Many volunteers, having seen the volume and variety of reference books, are worried about how to select the subject and the time for their study, so the volume sheets of Amir Kabir in addition to the materials compiled by the top performers, have miniscule materials and a comprehensive source, A complete and yet concise summary that addresses your need for any book or any other source.
Another advantage of the Amir Kabir training package is the ability to receive edited pamphlets without having to pay the reseller by paying. In other words, if the pamphlet is edited even one day after your purchase, you can get the new version for free from the institution.
The tendencies of Ph.D. in theology and Islamic and national studies are:
The following disciplines of Ph.D. in philosophy and national and free speech are:
Doctor of Theological Religions
PhD in Religion Research
PhD of Transcendental Wisdom
Doctor of Philosophy of Religious Arts
Ph.D. Imam Ali's words
Ph.D. Shiite Word of Imamate
PhD Target: 1- New Word, 2- Adaptive Tale, 3- Non-Abrahamic Religions, 4- Islamic Word, 5- Jews and Christianity
Phd dissertation resources of philosophy and theology - General language resources
1- The Practical Grammar of the English Language, Shahab Enari et al., Behavioral Publications.
2- The Book of Grammar of English, Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
3. Book of TOEFL RAHMANA, Ebrahim Nazari Teimori, Rahnama Publications.
4. Book 504 Essential Essential TOEFL, Forest Publishing.
5- The book of master's degree questions of the general language, Publication of the Organization of Assessment and Education of the country.
6. General language pamphlet of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
7- Sahel, Mohamad, Vocabulary for TOEFL and MA candidates for TOEFL.Koye Kosar Press.
8. The general language of the Amir Kabir Measurement Book is based on most of the above resources.
Ph.D. in Philosophy and Theology - Resources of TOEFL language
IELTS Tutorial, Mohammad Moein Jahangir and Ali Zarei, Nour Alam Publications.
2- The book of TOEFL series of questions. Ph.D., Mahmood Ramezani, Saray Edalat Publishing.
3- Book and tips on success in general and specialized language tests, compiled by Abdolreza Talaneh and Shahin Sharifi, Kiomars publications.
4. Book of English Testing and Grammar, Compiled by Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
5. The Book of Grammar Key Notes in English, Murphy Raymond, Translated by Maynette Rahmati, Science Parv Publishing.
6- Complete Book Guide for TOEFL Exam, Seyyed Mohammad Reza Naserzadeh and Yashar Dehdashti, Payam Study.
7- Letter of TOEFL, Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
8- Daneshvari, R, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
9- Barron's, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
10-Martin Hewings, Advanced grammar in use: A self-study reference and practice book for advanced learners of English: with answer, Khorvash Pub.
11- Murray Bromberg, Julius Liebb, Arthur Traiger, Husain Kabiri, absolutely essential word 504.
12- Murphy, R. English grammar in use: a self-study reference and practice book for intermediate students.
13- Murphy, R. Essential grammar in use, Danesh Parvar Pub.
14. Letter from the TOEFL doctorate, Amir Kabir's assessment, taken from most of the above resources.
Phd dissertation resources of philosophy and theology - sources of academic talent
1- A talent and readiness book for management specialty (2 volumes), Ahmad Sedaghat, Payam-e Danesh Publication.
2. Talent and Academic Readiness Book, Houshang Abbas Fam, Publishing Road.
3- The book of talent and readiness of the specialty of management, mystical, aslani, ghaffarzadeh, publishing aqn zan.
4. Book of Excellence and Academic Preparedness, GMAT 2011, Majid Habibi, Publisher.
5- The Talent and Academic Readiness Book for Management, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publications.
6- Talent and Academic Readiness Booklet for Management, Ahmad Sedaghat.
7. Booklet of talent and special education degree in management, mysticism.
8. Talent and Academic Readiness Specialty in Management, Mohammad Vakili.
9. Online solicitation of 100 solving problems Ph.D. Student, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publishing.
10- Examples of Ph.D. questions from Sharif University of Technology, Amirkabir and Tehran.
11- Educational talent leaflet, Sharif University of Technology.
12. Educational Talent Leaf, Amirkabir University of Technology.
13- Academic Talent, Academic Jihad University of Tehran.
14- Educational booklet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
15- The Amir Kabir Student Awareness Booklet, which is taken from most of the above resources.
Phd dissertation resources of philosophy and theology - Arabic language resources
1- Al Arabiya Book, Compilation of Rashid Sharon, Mythological Publications.
2- The book of translation and alphabet narration of al-Arabiya: The only part, Compilation of Rashid Sharon, Translator Seyyed Ali Hosseini, Daral Alam Publications.
3- The book of Ibn'Aqil on Elijah Ibn Malik, Compiled by Dr. Seyed Hamid Tabibian, Amir Kabir Publishing.
4- Book of Applied Rules of Arabic Language, Compilation by Dr. Fazlollah Mirghaderi and Dr. Zahra Riahi Land, Shiraz University Press.
5- Syntax for Student, Compilation by Seyyed Mohammad Radmanesh, Publishing to Publishing.
6. A Comprehensive Review of Arabic Literature in Persian, Compiled by Dr. Mohammad Hossein Bayat, Shaheed Beheshti Publishing House.
7- Book of Thousand and Thousands Arabic Classics (Al-Arabiya + Al-Duraz al-Arabiya), author of Ali Zaigami and Habib Keshavarz, Faghihahi Publications.
8. Collection of questions in Arabic spelling and grammar, compiled by Hamid Abedi Firoozjayi, Transformers Publishers.
9. Arabic Arabic pamphlet of Tehran University.
10. Arabic language pamphlet, Islamic Azad University, Research Branch.
11. Arabic pamphlet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
12. Arabic pamphlet for Amir Kabir, taken from most of the above resources.
Phd dissertation resources of philosophy and theology - sources of philosophy
1- Book of translation and description of Nahih al-Hikmah, compilation of Seyyed Mohammad Hussein Tabataba'i, Sharah Ali Shirvani, Bostan Publishing Book of Qom.
2- The book of the great verses of the poem, compiled by Morteza Motahhari, Hekmat Publications.
3. Book of lessons of the poetry: Wisdom (1, 2 and 3), Compilation of Yahya Ansari Shirazi, Bostan Publishing Book of Qom.
4- The Book of Translation and Explanation of Al-Sharia and Al-Tunbhāt of Avicenna, with the Explanation of Nasir Al-Din Tusi (Scores 4 and 5) Volume I of Philosophy, Compilation by Hasan Maleshahi, Soroush Publications.
5- Book of translation and commentary of al-Qa'ul al-Abbouya (Mashhad 1, 2 and 3), compilation of Muhammad ibn Ibrahim Sadr al-Din Shirazi, translation of Javad Mosleh, Havishi Hadi bin Mehdi Sabzevari, Soroush publication.
6. Book of Hikmat al-Ashraq: Theology (Articles 1 and 2), Compilation of Shahabuddin Yahya ibn Habash Sohrevardi, Sharif Mahmudbn Massoud Qutbuddin Shirazi, under the supervision of Seyyed Mohammad Khamenei, Moderator Najaf Gholib Habibi, Editor Maghsoud Mohammadi, Publishers of Sadr's Islamic Hekmat Foundation.
7. The History of Philosophy in Islam (volumes 1 and 2) (The Only Important Philosophers and Schools), Compilation between Mohammad Sharif, Nasrollah Pourjavadi, Ismail Sa'adat, Publishing Center of Academic Publishing.
8. The book of the advent of philosophical thought in the Islamic world (only philosophers and important schools), compiled by Gholam Hossein Ebrahimi Dinani, New Design Publications.
9. New Book Description of Sabzevari's Book, Compilation of Manuchehr Sadooghi Saha, Publishing of Creation.
10. Book description of the poem, compiled by Morteza Motahhari, Sadra Publications.
11. Book of Translation and Explanation of Badayeh Al-Hikmah, Compilation of Ali Shirvani, Bostan Publishing Book of Qom.
12. Philosophy pamphlet of Tehran University.
13. Philosophy pamphlet of Islamic Azad University, Research Branch.
14. Philosophy pamphlet of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
15. The book of Amir Kabir's Philosophy, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Phd dissertation resources of philosophy and theology - sources of Islamic theology
1- The book of the discovery of al-Murad, the description of Abrajud al-Aqatid, the compilation of Hasan ibn Yusuf Allameh Helli, translation by Mohammad Akwan, Nour al-Takhelin publication.
2- Book of translation and description of the discovery of al-Murad, author of Ali Shirvani, Dar al-ulam publications.
3- The Book of Sharqululaham Fei Description of Abradzh al-Kalam (The Theology), Compilation of Abdul Razzaq bin Ali Lahiji, under the supervision of Jafar Sobhani Tabrizi, Imam Sadiq Institute of Educational and Research Institute.
4. Gohar Murad's Book Correction and Research, Compilation of Abdul Razzaq ibn Ali Lahiji, Translated by Zain al-Abedin Ghorbani Lahiji, Jafar Peyumat Publishing (Shadow).
5- Book about familiarity with Islamic sects and religions, compiled by Reza Ranjkar, Taha Book Publishing.
6. The History of the Islamic Difference (1 & 2), Compilation by Hossein Saberi, Publication of the Party.
7- The book of science of Vedic, compiled by Ian Barbour, translator Baha'ddin Khorram Shahi, Center for Modern Languages.
8- Book of the Book of Knowledge, Compilation of Ali Rabbani, Daralfkar Publications.
9. The Book of Differences and Theological Religions, Compilation of Ali Rabbani, World Center of Islamic Sciences Publications.
10. The Book of New Word with Islamic Approach, Khosroupan's Compilation, Ma'arev Publications.
11. The New Word Book with an Adaptive Approach, Compilation by Mohammad Rezaie, Ma'aref Publishing.
12. Book of Reason and Religious Belief: An Introduction to Religious Philosophy, Compiled by Michael Todd Patterson, William Hasker, Bruce Reichsbach, David Basinger, Translator Ahmad Naraghi, Ibrahim Soltani, New Designed Publications.
13. Book description of Abradz al-Qa'id Lansirullah and al-Din Muhammad bin Mohammed al-Tusi, compiled by Aladdin Ali ibn Mohammad Ghoshji, Mohammad Hossein Zarei Rezaei, Raed Publication.
14. The Book of Tahzib of Allah Nawin in the Science of Wisdom and Faith, Compilation of Massoud Bin Omar Taftazani, Abdul Qader Takhtini Sanandaji, Translator Ibrahim Parsa, Hiva Publishing.
15- The book of Al-Muwaqah (the subject of essence, traits and verbs), Compilation of Abdul Rahman bin Ahmad,'Adoddin Eji, Mir Seyyed Sharif, Description of Ali ibn Muhammad ibn Ali Gurgani or Jorjani, Al-Sharif al-Razi's publication.
16. The Book of Al-Maltalk Al-Aaliyah I Al-Alam Alulahi, Compilation of Fakhr Razi, Arabic Book Publishing.
17. Islamic Booklet of Tehran University.
18. Islamic Booklet Islamic Azad University Research Branch.
19. The Islamic Booklet of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
20- The Islamic Booklet for measuring the Amir Kabir, taken from most of the above sources.
Phd dissertation resources of philosophy and theology - sources of logic
1- Book of Logic (volumes 1 and 2), Compilation of Mohammad Reza Mozaffar, translation by Ali Shirvani, Daral Alam Publications.
2- Book of Inner Al-Nazid, Compilation of Hasan Bin Yusuf Allameh Helli, Translated by Manouchehr Sanei, Hekmat Publications.
3- The Book of Translation and Explanation of Al-Asharat and Al-Tunbhāt of Ibn Sina, with the Explanation of Nasir Al-Din Tusi (From Nahj-e Ra'a to The End of the Book) Volume Two of Logic, Compilation of Hasan Maleshahi, Soroush's Publication.
4. Book of New Logic Foundations, Compilation of Lotfollah Nabavi, Publication of the Saints.
5. The book is an introduction to the new logic, compiled by Zia Movahed, Scientific and Cultural Publishing.
6. The book of formal logic, compilation by Mohammad Khansari, Aqa Publication.
7- Book of Logic 2, Compilation by Mahmoud Montazeri Moghadam, Office of Planning of Seminary Textbooks.
8- The book of Logic 1 and 2, Compilation of the book by Ahad Faramarz-Qaramlaki, Gholam Hossein Ebrahimi Dinani, Payame Noor University Press.
9th Booklet of Logic of Tehran University.
10. Letter of Logic Azad University Research Branch.
11- The Principles of Logic of Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Institute.
12. The Amir Kabir logic booklet is based on most of the above resources.
Assimilate Amir Kabir Ph.D. in Philosophy and Word.
Take a look at the English language tests in the interior
Ph.D. Volunteers After completing a PhD test and before a comprehensive test (usually after 2 years after passing the theoretical units by the student, a comprehensive test is conducted by the place of study of the University), must be in one of the national language tests or Internationally and provide evidence of it. It should be noted that this test must be presented only in the MHLE test before the doctorate.
The language test of the Ministry of Science, formerly known as the MCHE, was called the Ministry of Culture and Higher Education (Ministry of Culture and Higher Education). But in recent years, MSRT is known as the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (Ministry of Science, Research and Technology). The MSRT language test is the same as the ex- MCHE test . Most students applying for PhD abroad are welcome.And is approved by most domestic universities.
The TOEFL exam is a doctoral program in Azad University or an EPT language test, conducted by the Islamic Azad University, and all Ph.D. students at Azad University must provide the university with a score for this test or similar tests before taking the comprehensive exam. This is an English proficiency test.
UTEPT Language Test (General Language of Tehran University)
This is the University Tehran English Proficiency Test. To facilitate the continuation of PhD studies, University of Tehran conducts general language tests. Admission score in the general language test of Tehran University of UTEPT is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The MHLE test is being conducted by the Ministry of Health and Medical Education. This exam is under the Ministry of Health Language Exam.The MHLE test level is in the TOEFL language test . MHLE Language Test for Students Volunteering to Participate in All Public Medical Schools of Medical Universities. If the Medical School candidates only intend to continue their studies at national universities, it is better to attend the MHLE Language Test . However, if you attend Ph.D. in both public and private universities, you must go to the MSRT exam because the Free University does not accept MHLE.
The Trial of the Language of the Iranian Measurement Organization is designed and implemented by the National Education Assessment Organization, which is in fact the standard test for determining the level of English language knowledge. The Tilimo language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
TOEFL stands for Test of English for Foreign Learners. TOEFL Test (TOEFL) is a comprehensive English test that is required to enter more than 4,400 colleges and universities in the United States and Canada, and other parts of the world. The passing grade in the TOEFL test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The International English Language Testing System ( IELTS ) is designed to measure the readiness of volunteers to study, learn specialized skills or work and stay in English-speaking countries. Most universities in the world (especially English-speaking countries) have offered IELTS qualifications as one of the most important requirements for admission to undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degrees. Admission score inIELTS language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.