Resources for Ph.D. Physical Education, Sport Management at Universal University of Science and Technology, Code 2115
The Ph.D. Sports Management Resources are recommended by Amir Kabir
Ph.D. Sports Management Resources If properly selected, the first step is to go along with the Ph.D. in Sport Management, then specialist departments for Amir Kabir's assessment to facilitate the availability of Ph.D. Ph.D. Ph.D. Ph.D. Resources Associate Assistants It is possible for volunteers to do this even if they want to independently make their own resources. Volunteers are advised to use the training packages (books and pamphlets required) for each discipline (for the following reasons), but if they insist on providing resources, it is recommended that, along with the resources provided, reference, advice and The graduate degree program (PhD) provides Amir Kabir's methodology, which provides them with a planning method that can maximize the use of the minimum time.
Are reading reference books for Ph.D. in Sport Management?
While reading reference books, although it is very useful and necessary, there are some disadvantages for preparing for the doctoral exam, which we will mention below:
1) The volume of this type of books is not appropriate for the test due to their useful content, since reference books focus on teaching concepts, proving cases and sometimes bringing unnecessary material and the number of questions with answers is low for practicing students. And sometimes they put the answer to the reader.
2) In this type of book, there are no quick and fast test methods to answer the doctoral exam questions.
3) The contents of some of these books seem to be inaccurate due to the selective translation, and the reader can not communicate with the book.
The reasons above and some other reasons make it necessary for us to study a comprehensive and good book. Of course, a good book should be completely in line with the reference books by eliminating their negative points, and students should not remove reference books from their minds.
Amir Kabir's Sensei Publishing House has delivered books of various disciplines in the country for the acceptance of volunteers in the Ph.D. exam, which has been widely welcomed by students. The collection of these books is compiled in the doctoral packages for each discipline, and all these books are compiled by taking into account the source of the test and the various reference books for each lesson. Which have the following characteristics:
Book Doctor PhD Examination Sports Manager:
In this type of book, for each lesson, a book is provided including step-by-step instruction in simple language with examples and tests provided during training. In the Institute's educational books, the unnecessary material is avoided and a summary of what is required by the volunteer is presented, and wherever there are test methods available to answer the tests. After training the contents of each chapter, the classified classifications of previous years related to that chapter, along with an explanatory response and self-test, are included with the key answer so that the student after the training content, all the tests of previous years related to that chapter To review.
Doctor's books Amir Kabir's assessment, given their highly professional and scientific structure, and the need for students, require volunteers to look at other books. Certainly, the abundance of tests, simple and fluid teaching, and the up-to-date books are one of the hallmarks of Amir Kabir's books.
Characteristics of the Ph.D. Training Packages of Amir Kabir Sports Management
Amir Kabir's pamphlets have been compiled by senior executives from previous years and contain useful content and tips that save time for volunteers. Many volunteers, having seen the volume and variety of reference books, are worried about how to select the subject and the time for their study, so the volume sheets of Amir Kabir are in addition to the materials compiled by the top performers, have an advanced content, and a comprehensive source, A complete and yet concise summary that addresses your need for any book or any other source.
Another advantage of the Amir Kabir training package is the ability to receive edited pamphlets without having to pay the reseller by paying. In other words, if the pamphlet is edited even one day after your purchase, you can get the new version free of charge from the institution.
General trends in liberal arts include:
The following trends in Ph.D. in General and Free Sport Management include:
Ph.D. in Sport Management, leisure-time management and recreational activities
PhD in Sport Management, Strategic Management Attitudes in Organizations and Sporting Events
PhD in Sport Management, Marketing Management and Media Orientation in Sport
Ph.D. Sports Management Resources - General Language Resources
1- The Practical Grammar of the English Language, Shahab Enari et al., Behavioral Publications.
2- The Book of Grammar of English, Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
3. Book of TOEFL RAHMANA, Ebrahim Nazari Teimori, Rahnama Publications.
4. Book 504 Essential Essential TOEFL, Forest Publishing.
5- The book of master's degree questions of the general language, Publication of the Organization of Assessment and Education of the country.
6. General language pamphlet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
7- Sahel, Mohamad, Vocabulary for TOEFL and MA candidates for TOEFL.Koye Kosar Press.
8. The general language of the Amir Kabir Measurement Book is based on most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Sports Management Resources - TOEFL Language Resources
IELTS Tutorial, Mohammad Moein Jahangir and Ali Zarei, Nour Alam Publications.
2- The book of TOEFL series of questions. Ph.D., Mahmood Ramezani, Saray Edalat Publishing.
3- Book and tips on success in general and specialized language tests, compiled by Abdolreza Talaneh and Shahin Sharifi, Kiomars publications.
4. Book of English Testing and Grammar, Compiled by Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
5. The Book of Grammar Key Notes in English, Murphy Raymond, Translated by Maynette Rahmati, Science Parv Publishing.
6- Complete Book Guide for TOEFL Exam, Seyyed Mohammad Reza Naserzadeh and Yashar Dehdashti, Payam Study.
7- Letter of TOEFL, Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
8- Daneshvari, R, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
9- Barron's, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
10-Martin Hewings, Advanced grammar in use: A self-study reference and practice book for advanced learners of English: with answer, Khorvash Pub.
11- Murray Bromberg, Julius Liebb, Arthur Traiger, Husain Kabiri, absolutely essential word 504.
12- Murphy, R. English grammar in use: a self-study reference and practice book for intermediate students.
13- Murphy, R. Essential grammar in use, Danesh Parvar Pub.
14. Letter from the TOEFL doctorate, Amir Kabir's assessment, taken from most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Sports Management Resources Resources - Academic Talent Resources
1- A talent and readiness book for management specialty (2 volumes), Ahmad Sedaghat, Payam-e Danesh Publication.
2. Talent and Academic Readiness Book, Houshang Abbas Fam, Publishing Road.
3- The book of talent and readiness of the specialty of management, mystical, aslani, ghaffarzadeh, publishing aqn zan.
4. Book of Excellence and Academic Preparedness, GMAT 2011, Majid Habibi, Publisher.
5- The Talent and Academic Readiness Book for Management, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publications.
6- Talent and Academic Readiness Booklet for Management, Ahmad Sedaghat.
7. Booklet of talent and special education degree in management, mysticism.
8. Talent and Academic Readiness Specialty in Management, Mohammad Vakili.
9. Online solicitation of 100 solving problems Ph.D. Student, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publishing.
10- Examples of Ph.D. questions from Sharif University of Technology, Amirkabir and Tehran.
11- Educational talent leaflet, Sharif University of Technology.
12. Educational Talent Leaf, Amirkabir University of Technology.
13. Educational Talent Leaf, University Jihad of Tehran University.
14- Educational booklet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
15- The Amir Kabir Student Awareness Booklet, which is taken from most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Sports Management Resources - Resources Statistics
1- Stats for Physical Education and Sport Sciences, Compilation of the Prophet's Prophet, Science and Motion Magazine.
2. Stats for Physical Education and Sport Sciences, authored by William G. Vincent and Joseph Payneer, translated by Vazgen Minasian, Science and Motion Publishing.
3. The book of statistics in education and physical education, compiled by Louis Cohen and Michael Holliday, translated by Ali Delaware, Rush Publishing.
4- Book of Foundations of Statistics and Measurement in Physical Education and Sport Sciences (Concepts and Applications), Compilation by Mehdi Shahbazi, Bamdad Book.
5- Descriptive statistics book on physical education, compilation of Mohsen Ghofrani, Bamdad Book.
6. Probability and Applied Statistics Book, Compilation by Dr. Ali Delaware, Growth Publishing.
7- Book of Stats, Compilation of Adel Azar and Mansour Momeni and Saeed Jafari, Publication of the Party.
8- Book of Inferential Statistics, Compilation by Dr. Heidar Ali Houman, Savalan Publications.
9. Book Stats, Compilation of Goddess Arsalan and Sholeh Muradfam, Cultural Center Education.
10- Educational booklet in Tehran University.
11. Letter of Azad University of Science Research.
12. Leaflet of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Institute.
13. The Amir Kabir Measurement Leaflet, which is derived from most of the above sources.
Ph.D. Sports Management Resources - Resources for Measurement and Measurement in Physical Education
1- Book of Measurement and Measurement in Physical Education and Sport Sciences, Compilation of Prophet Mohammad, Science and Motion.
2- Book of Measurement and Measurement in Physical Education, Compilation of Hossein Mojtahedi, Isfahan University Press.
3. Book of Concepts of Measurement and Measurement in Physical Education, Compilation of Mahmoud Sheikh, Science and Motion Publishing.
4. Book of Measurement and Measurement in Physical Education, Compiled by Ali Heirani and Shirko Ahmadi, Razi University Press (Kermanshah).
5. Book of Measurement and Measurement in Physical Education, Compilation by Timur Derezabi and Mehdi Nabavi Nik, Hatami Publications.
6. Book of Measurement and Measurement in Physical Education, Compiled by Ted Bum Gartner, Andrew E. Jackson, translated by Hossein Sepazi, Publication.
7- Book of Measurement and Measurement in Physical Education, Compilation of Fazlollah Bagherzadeh and Mahmoud Sheikh, Science and Motion Publishing.
8- Book of Measurement, Measurement and Evaluation in Physical Education, Compilation by Farideh Hadavi, Abolfazl Borghani Farahani and Alireza Izadi, Hatami Publishing.
9. Book of Measurement and Measurement in Physical Education, Compilation of Hossein Alavi, Hafiz Publishing.
10. The book of Measuring and Measuring Supplement in Physical Education and Sport Sciences, Author Mohsen Ghofrani, Bamdad Book.
11. Physical education measurement and measurement book: Physical education, compilation of Mehrali Hematinejad and Farhad Rahmaninia, Payame Noor University.
12. Book of Measurement and Measurement in Physical Education, Compiled by Behnam Maleki, Pouran Research.
13. Book of Measurement and Measurement in Physical Education. Summary of Content, Compiled by Farhad Daryanhoos, Azadeh Publications.
14- Measurement Leaf in Physical Education of Tehran University.
15. Benchmarking and Measurement Leaf in Physical Education of Azad University, Research Branch.
16- Measurement and Measurement Leaf in Physical Education of the Amir Kabir Supplemental Measuring Instrument.
17- The Measurement and Measurement Leaf in Amir Kabir's Physical Education, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Ph.D. Sports Management Resources - Events Management Resources and Sports Facilities & Facilities
1- Book Management of Places, Facilities and Equipment, Authorized by Majid Jalali Farahani, Tehran University Press.
2. Book Management of Sporting Places, Compiled by Gil Farid, Hassan Asadi Translation, Keyvan Shabani Moghaddam and Nooshin Esfahani, Tehran University Press.
3. Book of Safety and Security of Places and Sports Events, Authorized by Majid Jalali Farahani, Tehran University Press.
4- Book Management of Places and Sports Spaces, Compilation by Mir Mohammad Kashif, Bamdad Book.
5- Book Management of Sports Places, Compilation by Hasan Asadi, Tehran University Press.
6. Manage Places and Sports Facilities, Compilation by Fariba Asgharan, Nersi Publishing.
7. Manage Places and Sports Events, Compiled by Aaron Smith, Hans Westbroeck, Translator: Esfandiar Khosravi Zadeh, Alireza Elahi, Kharazmi University Press.
8- book management of design and maintenance of sports facilities and facilities, compilation of Seyyed Sarasad Sajjadi and Hossein Jafari, Avaya Zahoor Publications.
9. Book Design Guide for Space Places - Academic Recreation, authored by Tony Brown, Donnelle Heinz, Javad Shahla'i Bagheri, Allameh Tabatabai University Press.
10. Book and Planning and Management of Facilities and Places of Sport, Compilation by Seyyed Amir Ahmad Mozaffari, Physical Education Research Institute of Science and Sports Science.
11. Book Recognition of Facilities and Sports Facilities: Physical Education Department of Sport Sciences, Compiled by Dariush Khajavi, Ministry of Education Publications.
12. The book of event management and sports camps, compiled by Majid Jalali Farahani and Ebrahim Alidoush Ghahfarhi, Publication Department of Tehran University.
14. Tehran University Sports and Sports Facilities and Facilities.
15- Event Management and Sports Facilities Plans and Facilities, Islamic Azad University, Research Branch.
16- Event Management and Sports Facilities and Facilities Handbook, Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
17. The Amir Kabir Measurement Event Events, Places, and Facilities Manual, which is derived from most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Sports Management Resources - Resources Fundamentals of Management in the Sports Organization
1- Book Management of Sports Organizations, Compilation of Nasrallah Sajjadi, Sadegh.
2- Book Management of Sports Organizations, Compilation of Loghman Keshavarz, Hatami Publishing.
3- Book of Management of Sports Organizations, Compilation of Hasan Baharulum, Shahrood University of Technology.
4- Book of Management of Sport Organizations, Compiled by Mehrdad Moharamzadeh, Jahad University Press (Urmia University).
5- Book Management in Sport Organizations, Compilation by Mohammad Ehsani, Hatami Publishing.
6- Performance Management in Sports Organizations, Compiled by Mehrzad Hamidi and Mohsen Vahdani, Bamdad Book Books.
7- Book of Fundamentals of Management in Sport Organizations, Compiled by Morteza Dosty, Bamdad Book.
8- Book Management and Planning in Sports Organizations, Compiled by Saeed Sanei and Zohreh Myerspazi, Bamdad Book Books.
9. Human Resource Management Book at Olympic Sports Organizations, Compilation by Pakinatan Chelvadurai, Alberto Madelea, Translation by Rahim Ramezani Nejad, Homayoun Farahani and Naghmeh Kariminezhad, Side Publishing.
10- Book of management of sports organizations, compiled by Abolfazl Farahani and Loghman Keshavarz, Legal and Publications Publishing.
11. Strategic Management Book in Sports Organizations, Authorized by Esfandiar Khosravi Zadeh and Mehrzad Hamidi, Physical Education Research Institute of Sport Sciences.
12. Book Management of Sport Organizations, Compiled by Morteza Dostyee and Ali Mohammad Safayani, Bamdad Book.
13. Book Management of Sports Organizations, Compilation by Mehrzad Hamidi, Peyam Nour University Press.
14. Handbook of Sport Management, author Roger Jackson, Richard Palmer, translation by Mohammed Khabiri and colleagues, National Olympic Committee Publications.
15. Book Management and Execution, sponsored by Mehrzad Hamidi, Bamdad Book.
16. Organizational Behavior Management in Sport, Compilation by Mahmoud Goodarzi, Tehran University Press.
17. The Book of Theorists and Celebrities of Management, Author of Ali Akbar Farhangi, Vahid Shah Mirzaei and Ali Hosseini Zadeh, Farandish Publications.
18- Book of Management and Exercise, sponsored by Gholamreza Shabani Bahar, Bu-Ali Sina University Press.
19. Book of Abbreviations in Sport Management, Author of Ali Mohammad Safa'i, Morteza Dosty and Afsaneh Rahimpour, Bamdad Book.
20. Contemporary Sports Management Book, Compilation by Bjanth et al., Translated by Mohammad Ehsani, Tarbiat Modares University Press.
21. Public Management Book, Compilation by Seyyed Mehdi Al-Wani, Ney Publication.
22. Book and Foundations of Organization and Management, Compilation of Seyyed Mohammad Moqamimi, Payanan Publications.
23. Book and Foundations of Organization and Management, Compilation of Ali Rezaiean, Publications.
24. Book and Foundations of Organization and Management, Compilation by Seyed Reza Seyyed Javidin, Publishing Ghazan Danesh.
25. Book of Organizational Theory: Organizational Structure and Design, Compilation by Stephen Payne Robbins, Translation by Seyyed Mehdi Alvani and Hasan Danaeefard, Saffar-Eshraqi Publications.
26. Management of Organizational Behavior, Compilation by Mahmoud Goodarzi, Tehran University Press.
27. Book of Theory and Design of the Organization (2 vols.), Compiled by Richard El Daut, Translator Seyyed Mohammad Arabi and Ali Parsayian, Publications Office of Cultural Studies.
28. Book of Organizational Behavior, Compiled by Reiki Griffin and Gregory Muhrad, Translator Seyyed Mehdi Alvani and Gholamreza Memarzadeh, Pearl Publications.
29- The booklet of Fundamentals and Principles of Management at the Tehran Sports University.
30. Booklet of the Principles and Principles of Management at the Athletic Organization of the Azad University Research Branch.
31. Booklet of Fundamentals and Principles of Management at the Sports Organization of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
32. The pamphlet of the principles and principles of management in the Amir Kabir sports agency, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Ph.D. Student Resources for Sport Management - Sports Marketing Resources
1- Book Marketing Management, Compiled by Mehrdad Moharamzadeh, Jahad University Press (Urmia University).
2. An Introduction to Sport Marketing, Compilation by Aaron Smith, Translated by Mahmoud Jafarpour, Physical Education Research Institute of Sports Science.
3. Book of Basics of Sport Marketing, Compilation by Bahram Yousefi and Zohreh Hasani, Razi University Press (Kermanshah).
4- Book Marketing Management, Compilation Farshad Trading and Sara Kashkar, Science and Motion Publishing.
5. Sports Marketing Books: Preparation of successful sports marketing projects, Compilation by David Stattler, translation by Jaleh Memari, Al-Zahra University Press.
6. Sports Marketing Strategy, authored by David Schalbery, Shine Kovac and Hans Westbrock, translated by Morteza Taheri and Habib Henry, Sports Science Publication.
7- Sports and Event Marketing, Compilation of Nighel Pop, Doug Tourcoe, Translation by Mohammad Khabiri and Farshad Trading, Sadegh.
8- Book Marketing Guide in Sports, Compilation by Seyyed Amir Hosseini, Bamdad Book.
9. The book of Theory and Practice in Advanced Sport Marketing, authored by Eric, Schwartz, Jesson, Hunter, Allen Lauflor, translation by Mohammad Noohi, Behzad Doukan, Farshad Trading, Shahram Nazari, Navid Aarazi, Elaheh Kharazmi and Amirkhir Gurazalighi, Asean Press .
10th Sports Marketing Book: A Strategic View, Compiled by Matthew D. Shank, translation by Kambiz Haidarzadeh, Creative Idea Publishing.
11. An Introduction to Sport Marketing, Compiled by Aaron Smith and Bob Stewart, translated by Mahmoud Jafarpour, Mohammad Reza Beheshti Zavareh and Sadegh Hosni Moghadam, Senagestar Publications.
12. Book of Fundamentals of Management in Sport Marketing, authored by Abdolmahdi Nasirzadeh and Yashar Doskareh, Pele Publishing.
13. Sports Marketing Book, Compilation by Hossein Akbarzadeh, Kareerah Publication.
14. Sport Marketing Book, authored by Bahram Ranjbarian, Chaharbagh Publication.
15. Sports Marketing Book, Compiled by Mehrdad Hasanzadeh, Pressaman Publishing.
16. Marketing Management Book, compiled by Abdolhamid Ebrahimi, Ahmad Rousta and Davar Venus, Sadegh.
17. Book Marketing Principles, Compiled by Philip Cutler and Gary Armstrong, Translator Bahman Forouzandeh, Published Publications.
18- Book Marketing and Market Management, Compilation by Ahmad Rousta, Referee Venus and Abdolhamid Ebrahimi, Side Publishing.
19. Book Marketing Management, Compiled by Mehrdad Perch and Kianoush Kalantari, Shahr Abad Publication, Future Sazan.
20. Sports Marketing Leaflet of Tehran University.
21- Sports Marketing Letter, Islamic Azad University, Research Branch.
22. Sport Marketing Leaf of the Amir Kabir Supplemental Measuring Instrument.
23. Amir Kabir's sports marketing brochure, which is derived from most of the above resources.
Assimilate Amir Kabir's Ph.D. Test of Sport Management.
Take a look at the English language tests in the interior
Ph.D. Volunteers After completing a PhD test and before a comprehensive test (usually after 2 years after passing the theoretical units by the student, a comprehensive test is conducted by the place of study of the University), must be in one of the national language tests or Internationally and provide evidence of it. It should be noted that this test must be provided only in the MHLE test before the doctorate.
The language test of the Ministry of Science, formerly known as the MCHE, was called the Ministry of Culture and Higher Education (Ministry of Culture and Higher Education). But in recent years, MSRT is known as the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (Ministry of Science, Research and Technology). The MSRT language test is the same as the ex- MCHE test . Most students applying for PhD abroad are welcome.And is approved by most domestic universities.
The TOEFL exam is a doctoral program in Azad University or an EPT language test, conducted by the Islamic Azad University, and all Ph.D. students at Azad University must provide the university with a score for this test or similar tests before taking the comprehensive exam. This is an English proficiency test.
UTEPT Language Test (General Language of Tehran University)
This is the University Tehran English Proficiency Test. To facilitate the continuation of PhD studies, University of Tehran conducts general language tests. Admission score in the general language test of Tehran University of UTEPT is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The MHLE test is being conducted by the Ministry of Health and Medical Education. This exam is under the Ministry of Health Language Exam.The MHLE test level is in the TOEFL language test . MHLE Language Test for Students Volunteering to Participate in All Public Medical Schools of Medical Universities. If the Medical School candidates only intend to continue their studies at national universities, it is better to attend the MHLE Language Test . However, if you attend Ph.D. in both public and private universities, you must go to the MSRT exam because the Free University does not accept MHLE.
The Trial of the Language of the Iranian Measurement Organization is designed and implemented by the National Education Assessment Organization, which is in fact the standard test for determining the level of English language knowledge. The Tilimo language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
TOEFL stands for Test of English for Foreign Learners. TOEFL Test (TOEFL) is a comprehensive English test that is required to enter more than 4,400 colleges and universities in the United States and Canada, and other parts of the world. The passing grade in the TOEFL test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The International English Language Testing System ( IELTS ) is designed to measure the readiness of volunteers to study, learn specialized skills or work and stay in English-speaking countries. Most universities in the world (especially English-speaking countries) have offered IELTS qualifications as one of the most important requirements for admission to undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degrees. Admission score inIELTS language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.