The resources of the Ph.D. Weather Test are recommended by Amir Kabir
The Ph.D. Student's Weather Resources If properly selected, the first step is to go along the path toward passing the Ph.D. in Weather and Meteorology, then specialist departments for measuring the Amir Kabir to facilitate the availability of Ph.D. Ph.D. volunteers will prepare Ph.D. And it has been compiled so that volunteers can do this even if they themselves want to source their resources independently. Volunteers are advised to use the training packages (books and pamphlets required) for each discipline (for the following reasons), but if they insist on providing resources, it is recommended that, along with the resources provided, reference, advice and The graduate degree program (PhD) provides Amir Kabir's methodology, which provides them with a planning method that can maximize the use of the minimum time.
Is it recommended reading the reference books for the Ph.D.
While reading reference books, although it is very useful and necessary, there are some disadvantages for preparing for the doctoral exam, which we will mention below:
1) The volume of this type of books is not appropriate for the test due to their useful content, since reference books focus on teaching concepts, proving cases and sometimes bringing unnecessary material and the number of questions with answers is low for practicing students. And sometimes they put the answer to the reader.
2) In this type of book, there are no quick and fast test methods to answer the doctoral exam questions.
3) The contents of some of these books seem to be inaccurate due to the selective translation, and the reader can not communicate with the book.
The reasons above and some other reasons make it necessary for us to study a comprehensive and good book. Of course, a good book should be completely in line with the reference books by eliminating their negative points, and students should not remove reference books from their minds.
Amir Kabir's Sensei Publishing House has delivered books of various disciplines in the country for the acceptance of volunteers in the Ph.D. exam, which has been widely welcomed by students. The collection of these books is compiled in the doctoral packages for each discipline, and all these books are compiled by taking into account the source of the test and the various reference books for each lesson. Which have the following characteristics:
Phd dissertation book Weather (climatology):
In this type of book, for each lesson, a book is provided including step-by-step instruction in simple language with examples and tests provided during training. In the Institute's educational books, the unnecessary material is avoided and a summary of what is required by the volunteer is presented, and wherever there are test methods available to answer the tests. After training the contents of each chapter, the classified classifications of previous years related to that chapter, along with an explanatory response and self-test, are included with the key answer so that the student after the training content, all the tests of previous years related to that chapter To review.
Doctor's books Amir Kabir's assessment, given their highly professional and scientific structure, and the need for students, require volunteers to look at other books. Certainly, the abundance of tests, simple and fluid teaching, and the up-to-date books are one of the hallmarks of Amir Kabir's books.
Characteristics of Ph.D. Clinical Sciences Climatology Climatology Assesment of Amir Kabir
Amir Kabir's pamphlets have been compiled by senior executives from previous years and contain useful content and tips that save time for volunteers. Many volunteers, having seen the volume and variety of reference books, are worried about how to select the subject and the time for their study, so the volume sheets of Amir Kabir are in addition to the materials compiled by the top performers, have an advanced content, and a comprehensive source, A complete and yet concise summary that addresses your need for any book or any other source.
Another advantage of the Amir Kabir training package is the ability to receive edited pamphlets without having to pay the reseller by paying. In other words, if the pamphlet is edited even one day after your purchase, you can get the new version free of charge from the institution.
The trends in the field of geography are:
The following trends in the field of science and science (climate) include:
Ph.D clerkship, climates, climate change, 2- agriculture climatic, 3 weather satellite, 4- urban weather, 5- 5- climatic weather, 6- synoptic climatic, 7 - Weather hazards
Ph.D. Resource Exam Resources - General Language Resources
1- The Practical Grammar of the English Language, Shahab Enari et al., Behavioral Publications.
2- The Book of Grammar of English, Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
3. Book of TOEFL RAHMANA, Ebrahim Nazari Teimori, Rahnama Publications.
4. Book 504 Essential Essential TOEFL, Forest Publishing.
5- The book of master's degree questions of the general language, Publication of the Organization of Assessment and Education of the country.
6. General language pamphlet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
7- Sahel, Mohamad, Vocabulary for TOEFL and MA candidates for TOEFL.Koye Kosar Press.
8. The general language of the Amir Kabir Measurement Book is based on most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Science Resources - Weather Resources - TOEFL Language Resources
IELTS Tutorial, Mohammad Moein Jahangir and Ali Zarei, Nour Alam Publications.
2- The book of TOEFL series of questions. Ph.D., Mahmood Ramezani, Saray Edalat Publishing.
3- Book and tips on success in general and specialized language tests, compiled by Abdolreza Talaneh and Shahin Sharifi, Kiomars publications.
4. Book of English Testing and Grammar, Compiled by Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
5. The Book of Grammar Key Notes in English, Murphy Raymond, Translated by Maynette Rahmati, Science Parv Publishing.
6- Complete Book Guide for TOEFL Exam, Seyyed Mohammad Reza Naserzadeh and Yashar Dehdashti, Payam Study.
7- Letter of TOEFL, Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
8- Daneshvari, R, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
9- Barron's, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
10-Martin Hewings, Advanced grammar in use: A self-study reference and practice book for advanced learners of English: with answer, Khorvash Pub.
11- Murray Bromberg, Julius Liebb, Arthur Traiger, Husain Kabiri, absolutely essential word 504.
12- Murphy, R. English grammar in use: a self-study reference and practice book for intermediate students.
13- Murphy, R. Essential grammar in use, Danesh Parvar Pub.
14. Letter from the TOEFL doctorate, Amir Kabir's assessment, taken from most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Science Resources Resources - Academic Talent Resources
1- A talent and readiness book for management specialty (2 volumes), Ahmad Sedaghat, Payam-e Danesh Publication.
2. Talent and Academic Readiness Book, Houshang Abbas Fam, Publishing Road.
3- The book of talent and readiness of the specialty of management, mystical, aslani, ghaffarzadeh, publishing aqn zan.
4. Book of Excellence and Academic Preparedness, GMAT 2011, Majid Habibi, Publisher.
5- The Talent and Academic Readiness Book for Management, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publications.
6- Talent and Academic Readiness Booklet for Management, Ahmad Sedaghat.
7. Booklet of talent and special education degree in management, mysticism.
8. Talent and Academic Readiness Specialty in Management, Mohammad Vakili.
9. Online solicitation of 100 solving problems Ph.D. Student, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publishing.
10- Examples of Ph.D. questions from Sharif University of Technology, Amirkabir and Tehran.
11- Educational talent leaflet, Sharif University of Technology.
12. Educational Talent Leaf, Amirkabir University of Technology.
13. Educational Talent Leaf, University Jihad of Tehran University.
14- Educational booklet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
15- The Amir Kabir Assistant Examination Letter, which is taken from most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Resource Exam. Weather. Resources. Research Methods in Geography
1- Book of mixed research methods, compiled by Dr. Ali Delaware, Mixed Publications.
2. An Introduction to Scientific Research Methods in Geography, Compilation of Hossein Mohammadi, Tehran University Press.
3- Book of Philosophy Methodology of Scientific Research in Geography, Compilation of Fatima Befrooz, Tehran University Press.
4- Book of Approaches and Methods of Research in Regional Planning, Compilation of Hossein Afrakeh, Parhan Publication.
5- Book of Research Methods, Compilation by Nasrollah Faraji, Pouran Research.
6- Geography application in urban and rural research method, compilation of Yadollah Farid, Tabriz University Press.
7. An Introduction to the Methodology of Research in Geography, Compilation by Rostam Saberi Far, Nuralam University.
8- Book of research methodology, compilation of Mojtaba Tiba, Culture Cultural Education Publishing.
9. Leaflet of Tehran University Research Methodology.
10. Allameh Tabataba'i University research methodology pamphlet.
11. Letter from the research methodology of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
12. Leaflet of Amir Kabir's research method, which is taken from most of the above sources.
1- Book of Arid Regions, Compiled by Parviz Kordvani, Tehran University Press.
2- Book of Techniques of Climatology, Compilation by Manouchehr Farajzadeh, Publication.
3- Synoptic Climatology, Compilation by Bahlul Alijani, Publication.
4- Book of Climatology, Compiled by Abolfazl Masoudian, Isfahan University Press.
5- Homologous Weather Book, Compilation of Kamal Omidvar, Yazd University Press.
6- Dynamic Weather Meteorology, Compilation of Kamal Omidvar, Yazd University Press.
7- Book of Principles and Principles for the Preparation and Interpretation of Maps and Charting of Climate, Compilation of Hasan Lashkari, Shahid Beheshti University Press.
8. Climate Change Book, Compilation by Hossein Asakereh, Zanjan University Press.
9. Book of Climate Change, compilation of Qasim Azizi, Ghomes Publications.
10. Book of Fundamentals of Meteorology, Compilation by Gholam Abbas Fallah Gholeri, Hakim Sabzevari University Press.
11. Dynamic Book of Joe in the Middle Ages, Compiled by Abolfazl Masoudian, Isfahan University Press.
12. Book presentation and processing of atmospheric data, compiled by Seyyed Abolfazl Masoudian, Hossein Asakereh, Bakhtiar Mohammadi and Amir Hosein Halboian, Isfahan University Press.
13. Leaflet of Tehran University of Technology's Meteorological Techniques.
14. The booklet of the climatic techniques of Shahid Beheshti University.
15. Leaflet of Climatic Techniques of Islamic Azad University, Science Research Branch, Tehran.
16. Leaf of the climatic techniques of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
17. The Leaf of Amir Kabir's Meteorological Techniques is based on most of the above resources.
Phd dissertation on the geology - General Weather and Iran
1- Book of Meteorology, Compilation of Rolandbi Stol, Translators of Seyyed Abolfazl Masoudian and Bakhtiar Mohammadi, University of Isfahan.
2. General Book of Meteorology, Compilation by Houshang Ghaemi, Side Publishing.
3- Book of Fundamentals of Weather, Bahlul Alijani and Mohammad Reza Kaviani, Sadegh.
4- The Weather Climate of Iran, Bahlul Alijani, Payame Noor University Press.
5- Book of Resources and Water Issues in Iran (Vol. 1), Compiled by Parviz Kordvani, Tehran University Press.
6- Book of Resources and Water Issues in Iran (Volume 2), Parviz Kordvani, Ghomes Publication.
7- Iran Weather Climate, Abolfazl Masoudian, Isfahan University Press.
8- Meteorological Book, Compilation of Alireza Ghaffari, Compilation of Tehran Debeser.
9. Public Booklet of Iran University of Tehran.
10. Publication booklet of Iran and Shahid Beheshti University.
11. Publication booklet of Iran and the Islamic Azad University of Science Research.
12th Publication booklet of Iran and Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Institute.
13. Publication booklet of Iran and Iran. Measuring Amir Kabir from most of the above resources.
Assimilate the Amir Kabir Ph.D. Test of Meteorology.
Take a look at the English language tests in the interior
Ph.D. Volunteers After completing a PhD test and before a comprehensive test (usually after 2 years after passing the theoretical units by the student, a comprehensive test is conducted by the place of study of the University), must be in one of the national language tests or Internationally and provide evidence of it. It should be noted that this test must be provided only in the MHLE test before the doctorate.
The language test of the Ministry of Science, formerly known as the MCHE, was called the Ministry of Culture and Higher Education (Ministry of Culture and Higher Education). But in recent years, MSRT is known as the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (Ministry of Science, Research and Technology). The MSRT language test is the same as the ex- MCHE test . Most students applying for PhD abroad are welcome.And is approved by most domestic universities.
The TOEFL exam is a doctoral program in Azad University or an EPT language test, conducted by the Islamic Azad University, and all Ph.D. students at Azad University must provide the university with a score for this test or similar tests before taking the comprehensive exam. This is an English proficiency test.
UTEPT Language Test (General Language of Tehran University)
This is the University Tehran English Proficiency Test. To facilitate the continuation of PhD studies, University of Tehran conducts general language tests. Admission score in the general language test of Tehran University of UTEPT is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The MHLE test is being conducted by the Ministry of Health and Medical Education. This exam is under the Ministry of Health Language Exam.The MHLE test level is in the TOEFL language test . MHLE Language Test for Students Volunteering to Participate in All Public Medical Schools of Medical Universities. If the Medical School candidates only intend to continue their studies at national universities, it is better to attend the MHLE Language Test . However, if you attend Ph.D. in both public and private universities, you must go to the MSRT exam because the Free University does not accept MHLE.
The Trial of the Language of the Iranian Measurement Organization is designed and implemented by the National Education Assessment Organization, which is in fact the standard test for determining the level of English language knowledge. The Tilimo language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
TOEFL stands for Test of English for Foreign Learners. TOEFL Test (TOEFL) is a comprehensive English test that is required to enter more than 4,400 colleges and universities in the United States and Canada, and other parts of the world. The passing grade in the TOEFL test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The International English Language Testing System ( IELTS ) is designed to measure the readiness of volunteers to study, learn specialized skills or work and stay in English-speaking countries. Most universities in the world (especially English-speaking countries) have offered IELTS qualifications as one of the most important requirements for admission to undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degrees. Admission score inIELTS language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.