Resources for Ph.D. Distance Sensing and Geographical Information Systems at Universidad de Azad Univ. 2108
Ph.D. Assesment Resources for Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems on the recommendation of Amir Kabir Measurement
Ph.D. Distance Testing Assets and GIS If properly selected, the first step is to take the Ph.D. distance learning and geographic information system for admission, so specialist departments for Amir Kabir's assessment to facilitate the availability of Ph.D. candidates, The Ph.D. Assesment and Remote Sensing Resources (GIS) have been compiled and compiled so that volunteers can do this even if they want to independently collect the resources. Volunteers are advised to use the training packages (books and pamphlets required) for each discipline (for the following reasons), but if they insist on providing resources, it is recommended that, along with the resources provided, reference, advice and The graduate degree program (PhD) provides Amir Kabir's methodology, which provides them with a planning method that can maximize the use of the minimum time.
Is it recommended reading the reference books for the doctoral thesis and geographic information system?
While reading reference books, although it is very useful and necessary, there are some disadvantages for preparing for the doctoral exam, which we will mention below:
1) The volume of this type of books is not appropriate for the test due to their useful content, since reference books focus on teaching concepts, proving cases and sometimes bringing unnecessary material and the number of questions with answers is low for practicing students. And sometimes they put the answer to the reader.
2) In this type of book, there are no quick and fast test methods to answer the doctoral exam questions.
3) The contents of some of these books seem to be inaccurate due to the selective translation, and the reader can not communicate with the book.
The reasons above and some other reasons make it necessary for us to study a comprehensive and good book. Of course, a good book should be completely in line with the reference books by eliminating their negative points, and students should not remove reference books from their minds.
Amir Kabir's Sensei Publishing House has delivered books of various disciplines in the country for the acceptance of volunteers in the Ph.D. exam, which has been widely welcomed by students. The collection of these books is compiled in the doctoral packages for each discipline, and all these books are compiled by taking into account the source of the test and the various reference books for each lesson. Which have the following characteristics:
Phd dissertation books for remote sensing and geographic information system:
In this type of book, for each lesson, a book is provided including step-by-step instruction in simple language with examples and tests provided during training. In the Institute's educational books, the unnecessary material is avoided and a summary of what is required by the volunteer is presented, and wherever there are test methods available to answer the tests. After training the contents of each chapter, the classified classifications of previous years related to that chapter, along with an explanatory response and self-test, are included with the key answer so that the student after the training content, all the tests of previous years related to that chapter To review.
Doctor's books Amir Kabir's assessment, given their highly professional and scientific structure, and the need for students, require volunteers to look at other books. Certainly, the abundance of tests, simple and fluid teaching, and the up-to-date books are one of the hallmarks of Amir Kabir's books.
The features of the Ph.D. Distance Learning and Geographic Information System of the Amir Kabir Assay
Amir Kabir's pamphlets have been compiled by senior executives from previous years and contain useful content and tips that save time for volunteers. Many volunteers, having seen the volume and variety of reference books, are worried about how to select the subject and the time for their study, so the volume sheets of Amir Kabir are in addition to the materials compiled by the top performers, have an advanced content, and a comprehensive source, A complete and yet concise summary that addresses your need for any book or any other source.
Another advantage of the Amir Kabir training package is the ability to receive edited pamphlets without having to pay the reseller by paying. In other words, if the pamphlet is edited even one day after your purchase, you can get the new version free of charge from the institution.
The trends in the field of geography are:
The following disciplines of remote sensing and geographic information systems are:
Ph.D. Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems. Trends: 1- Remote Sensing, 2- Geographic Information System
Ph.D. Assesment Resources for Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems - General Language Resources
1- The Practical Grammar of the English Language, Shahab Enari et al., Behavioral Publications.
2- The Book of Grammar of English, Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
3. Book of TOEFL RAHMANA, Ebrahim Nazari Teimori, Rahnama Publications.
4. Book 504 Essential Essential TOEFL, Forest Publishing.
5- The book of master's degree questions of the general language, Publication of the Organization of Assessment and Education of the country.
6. General language pamphlet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
7- Sahel, Mohamad, Vocabulary for TOEFL and MA candidates for TOEFL.Koye Kosar Press.
8. The general language of the Amir Kabir Measurement Book is based on most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Student Resources for Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems - TOEFL Language Resources
IELTS Tutorial, Mohammad Moein Jahangir and Ali Zarei, Nour Alam Publications.
2- The book of TOEFL series of questions. Ph.D., Mahmood Ramezani, Saray Edalat Publishing.
3- Book and tips on success in general and specialized language tests, compiled by Abdolreza Talaneh and Shahin Sharifi, Kiomars publications.
4. Book of English Testing and Grammar, Compiled by Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
5. The Book of Grammar Key Notes in English, Murphy Raymond, Translated by Maynette Rahmati, Science Parv Publishing.
6- Complete Book Guide for TOEFL Exam, Seyyed Mohammad Reza Naserzadeh and Yashar Dehdashti, Payam Study.
7- Letter of TOEFL, Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
8- Daneshvari, R, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
9- Barron's, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
10-Martin Hewings, Advanced grammar in use: A self-study reference and practice book for advanced learners of English: with answer, Khorvash Pub.
11- Murray Bromberg, Julius Liebb, Arthur Traiger, Husain Kabiri, absolutely essential word 504.
12- Murphy, R. English grammar in use: a self-study reference and practice book for intermediate students.
13- Murphy, R. Essential grammar in use, Danesh Parvar Pub.
14. Letter from the TOEFL doctorate, Amir Kabir's assessment, taken from most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Assesment Resources for Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems - Academic Talent Resources
1- A talent and readiness book for management specialty (2 volumes), Ahmad Sedaghat, Payam-e Danesh Publication.
2. Talent and Academic Readiness Book, Houshang Abbas Fam, Publishing Road.
3- The book of talent and readiness of the specialty of management, mystical, aslani, ghaffarzadeh, publishing aqn zan.
4. Book of Excellence and Academic Preparedness, GMAT 2011, Majid Habibi, Publisher.
5- The Talent and Academic Readiness Book for Management, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publications.
6- Talent and Academic Readiness Booklet for Management, Ahmad Sedaghat.
7. Booklet of talent and special education degree in management, mysticism.
8. Talent and Academic Readiness Specialty in Management, Mohammad Vakili.
9. Online solicitation of 100 solving problems Ph.D. Student, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publishing.
10- Examples of Ph.D. questions from Sharif University of Technology, Amirkabir and Tehran.
11- Educational talent leaflet, Sharif University of Technology.
12. Educational Talent Leaf, Amirkabir University of Technology.
13. Educational Talent Leaf, University Jihad of Tehran University.
14- Educational booklet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
15- The Amir Kabir Assistant Examination Letter, which is taken from most of the above resources.
1- The book of mathematics and its application in management (basic and applied mathematics), compiled by Mohammad Faryabi Baseman and Akbar Alam Tabriz, Eshraghi Publishing House, Saffar.
2- Book of Mathematics and its Application in Management, Compiled by Jamshid Salehi Sedghiani, Iraj Ebrahimi, Hustan Publications.
3. The book of mathematics and its application in management, Compilation of Massoud Nikookar, Publishing Papers of Basic Sciences.
4. Book of Mathematics and its Application in Management and Accounting, Compilation by Hadi Ranjbaran, Proof Publishing.
5. General Mathematics: Economics, Management and Accounting, Compilation of Omid Mahmoudian, Publishing.
6- Book of Mathematics Test Collection, compilation of Kamal Hassan Nejad, Sabzan Publications.
7- The Applied Mathematics Test Book, Compilation by Vahid Nasehi Farr, Pouran Publishing Research.
8- Book of Mathematics, Compilation of Ali Rezaei, Water City Publishing.
9. Book of Mathematics and its Application in Management, Compilation of Lida Farrokh and Mohammad Jolandari Mamaghani, Payame Noor University Press.
10- Mathematical pamphlet of Tehran University.
11. Allameh Tabatabai University of Mathematics.
12- Mathematical pamphlet of Azad University Research Branch.
13. Notebook and Mathematical Testing of Amir Kabir's Supplemental Measurement.
14. The Amir Kabir Mathematical Booklet, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Ph.D. Assesment Resources for Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems - Sources of Statistics and its Application in Management
1- The book of statistics and its application in management (Volume 1 and 2), Compilation of Adel Azar and Mansour Momeni and Saeed Jafari, Publications.
2- The Applied Story Book, Compilation by Vahid Nasehi Far, Terme Publishing.
3. Book of Stats and Probabilities, Compilation by Hadi Ranjbaran, Proof Publishing.
4- The Theory of Probability and Applied Statistics (Statistical Analysis), Author of Akbar Alam Tabriz and Babak Haji Mohammad Reza Satrabi, Saffar Publishing.
5- The book on the application of statistics in economics and management, compiled by Hamid Sepahdostat, Nulalam Publications.
6. Advanced Statistical Analysis, Compiled by Jamshid Salehi Sedghiani, Fresh Air Publishing.
7- The Structure of Statistics and its Application in Management 1 and 2, Compiled by Jamshid Salehi Sedghiani and Iraj Ebrahimi, Hastan Publications.
8- The book of statistics and its application in management and economics, compiled by Gholamreza Jandaghi, Alam Gostar Karimah Publications.
9. The Book of Statistics and its Application in Management and Accounting, Compiled by Hadi Ranjbaran, Proof Publishing.
10. The book of statistics and its application in management, Compiled by Massoud Nikookar, Publishing Papers of Basic Sciences.
11. The Book of Statistics and its Application in Management, Compilation of Goddess Arsalan and Sholeh Muradfam, Culture Cultural Education Publishing.
12. Allameh Tabataba'i University statistics booklet.
13. Leaflet of the University of Tehran.
14. Letter of Statistics of Azad University Research Branch.
15. Leaflet of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Institute.
16. The Amir Kabir Measurement Leaflet, which is derived from most of the above sources.
Ph.D. Assesment Resources for Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems (GIS) resources
1- Book of the Basics of Geographic Information Systems, Compilation by Manouchehr Farajzadeh, Selected Publications.
2- GIS Geographic Information System, Compiled by Mohammad Reza Karimi and Hamid Alavi Lavasani, Islamic Azad University Press.
3- Remote Sensing and Geographic Information System, Christopher Lough Writer, Farid Mor, Soroush Modribuir and Majid Hashemi Tangestani, University Press Publishing Center.
4- Remote Sensing and Geographic Information System, Translators Kazem Alavi Panah and Moslem Ladin, Tehran University Press.
5- Book of the Foundations of Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Compilation of Ralph Bai, Translators of Mansoorah Khalat Barry and Gholamreza Naderi, Avaya Kalam Publications.
6- A summary of the major issues of remote sensing and GIS & RS Geographic Information System, compiled by Esmail Daliar and Mahshid Monzavi, Transmission Publishing.
7. Leaflet of Geographical Information System of Tehran University.
8- Letter of Geographical Information System of Islamic Azad University, Research Branch.
9. Leaflet of the GIS system of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Institute.
10. The Leaflet of Amir Kabir's Geographic Information System, which is derived from most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Assesment Resources for Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems - Remote Sensing Resources
1- A book on remote sensing technology and its application in natural resources, compiled by Mahmoud Zubiri and Alireza Majd, Tehran University Press.
2. The Remote Sensing of Principles and Application, Compilation by Hassan Alizadeh Rabiee, Sadegh.
3- The Book of Concepts of Remote Sensing, Compilation of Mohammad Reza Assi, Sina Zan Publication.
4- Book of Fundamentals of Remote Sensing, Compilation by Seyyed Bagher Fatemi and Yousef Rezaei, Azadeh Publications.
5- Book summary of the major issues of remote sensing and GIS & RS Geographic Information System, compiled by Esmail Daliar and Mahshid Monzavi, Transmission Publishing.
6- Letter of Fundamentals of Remote Sensing Tehran University.
7- Letter of Remote Sensing, Isfahan University of Technology.
8- Letter of Remote Sensing Azad University Research Branch.
9- The Basics of Distance Measurement of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
10. The Basics of Remote Sensing The Amir Kabir Measurement is based on most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Remote Sensing Resources and Geographic Information Systems - Resource Research Methods in Remote Sensing and GIS
1- The book of mixed research methods, authored by Dr. Ali Delaware, ed.
2. An Introduction to Scientific Research Methods in Geography, Compilation of Hossein Mohammadi, Tehran University Press.
3- Book of Philosophy Methodology of Scientific Research in Geography, Compilation of Fatima Befrooz, Tehran University Press.
4- Book of Approaches and Methods of Research in Regional Planning, Compilation of Hossein Afrakeh, Parhan Publication.
5- Book of Research Methods, Compilation by Nasrollah Faraji, Pouran Research.
6- Geography application in urban and rural research method, compilation of Yadollah Farid, Tabriz University Press.
7. An Introduction to the Methodology of Research in Geography, Compilation by Rostam Saberi Far, Nuralam University.
8- Book of research methodology, compilation of Mojtaba Tiba, Culture Cultural Education Publishing.
9. Letter of Research Method in Remote Sensing and GIS of Tehran University.
10. Letter of Research Method in Remote Sensing and GIS of Allameh Tabataba'i University.
11. Letter of Research Method in Remote Sensing and GIS of Azad University Research Branch.
12. Letter of Remote Sensing Research Methodology and GIS of Amir Kabir Supplementary Measurement Institute.
13. Letter of Remote Sensing Research Method and Amir Kabir's GIS, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Ph.D. Remote Sensing Resources and Geographic Information Systems - Resources for interpreting and processing satellite imagery
1- Book of Fundamentals of Remote Sensing and Interpretation of Satellite Images and Aerial Photos, Compilation by Seyyed Kazem Alavi Panah, Tehran University Press.
2- Book of principles of interpretation of aerial photographs, compilation of Afshin Shaham and Hilda Dadfar, Tarot Publishing.
3- Book of Principles of Interpreting Pictures and Its Usage in Natural Resources, Compiled by Mahmoud Zubiri and Ahmad Maleki, Tehran University Press.
4- A book on remote sensing and its application in natural resources, compiled by Mahmoud Zubiri and Alireza Majd, Tehran University Press.
5. The book of remote sensing principles and application, compiled by Hassan Alizadeh Rabiei, Sadegh.
6. A book on satellite imagery processing with Erdas imagine, compiled by Alireza Nasiri and Reza Sharifian Attar, Sokhan Gostar Publishing.
7. Practical Remote Sensing Book (Practical Principles for Thematic Maps of Satellite Images), Compilation by Mohammad Mehdi Fatahi and Vahid Habibi Arbatani, Danesh Bazaar Publications.
8- Book of Aerial Photographs, Principles and Interpretations, Author of Ali Saeedi, Imam Hossein University Press.
9. Book Interpretation of Aerial and Space Photographs, Authorized by Majid Fakhri, Shahid Sepahbod Sayyad Shirazi Publishing Center.
10. Books on the principles of remote sensing (aerial photos and satellite imagery) (geography), compiled by Pervez Ziayan Firoozabadi and Nader Parvin, Payame Noor University publications.
11- Letter of Interpretation and Processing of Satellite Images of University of Tehran.
12- Letter of Interpretation and Processing of Satellite Images of Isfahan University of Technology.
13- Letter of Interpretation and Processing of Satellite Images of Azad University Research Branch.
14- A booklet on the interpretation and processing of satellite images of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
15- A booklet on the interpretation and processing of Amir Kabir satellite images taken from most of the above sources.
Assimilate the Amir Kabir Ph.D. Distance Test and GIS.
Take a look at the English language tests in the interior
Ph.D. Volunteers After completing a PhD test and before a comprehensive test (usually after 2 years after passing the theoretical units by the student, a comprehensive test is conducted by the place of study of the University), must be in one of the national language tests or Internationally and provide evidence of it. It should be noted that this test must be provided only in the MHLE test before the doctorate.
The language test of the Ministry of Science, formerly known as the MCHE, was called the Ministry of Culture and Higher Education (Ministry of Culture and Higher Education). But in recent years, MSRT is known as the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (Ministry of Science, Research and Technology). The MSRT language test is the same as the ex- MCHE test . Most students applying for PhD abroad are welcome.And is approved by most domestic universities.
The TOEFL exam is a doctoral program in Azad University or an EPT language test, conducted by the Islamic Azad University, and all Ph.D. students at Azad University must provide the university with a score for this test or similar tests before taking the comprehensive exam. This is an English proficiency test.
UTEPT Language Test (General Language of Tehran University)
This is the University Tehran English Proficiency Test. To facilitate the continuation of PhD studies, University of Tehran conducts general language tests. Admission score in the general language test of Tehran University of UTEPT is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The MHLE test is being conducted by the Ministry of Health and Medical Education. This exam is under the Ministry of Health Language Exam.The MHLE test level is in the TOEFL language test . MHLE Language Test for Students Volunteering to Participate in All Public Medical Schools of Medical Universities. If the Medical School candidates only intend to continue their studies at national universities, it is better to attend the MHLE Language Test . However, if you attend Ph.D. in both public and private universities, you must go to the MSRT exam because the Free University does not accept MHLE.
The Trial of the Language of the Iranian Measurement Organization is designed and implemented by the National Education Assessment Organization, which is in fact the standard test for determining the level of English language knowledge. The Tilimo language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
TOEFL stands for Test of English for Foreign Learners. TOEFL Test (TOEFL) is a comprehensive English test that is required to enter more than 4,400 colleges and universities in the United States and Canada, and other parts of the world. The passing grade in the TOEFL test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
The International English Language Testing System ( IELTS ) is designed to measure the readiness of volunteers to study, learn specialized skills or work and stay in English-speaking countries. Most universities in the world (especially English-speaking countries) have offered IELTS qualifications as one of the most important requirements for admission to undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degrees. Admission score inIELTS language test is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.