Download Resources for Ph.D. in Geography and Urban Planning at the University of Applied Sciences and Liberty Code 2104
Ph.D. in Geography and Urban Planning If properly selected, the first step is to take the Ph.D. in Geography and Urban Planning, so special departments for Amir Kabir's assessment to facilitate the availability of Ph.D. Ph.D. candidates, Ph.D. Geography Resources It has developed and compiled urban planning to enable volunteers, even if they themselves want to source resources independently, to do this. Volunteers are advised to use the training packages (books and pamphlets required) for each discipline (for the following reasons), but if they insist on providing resources, it is recommended that, along with the resources provided, reference, advice and The graduate degree program (PhD) provides Amir Kabir's methodology, which provides them with a planning method that can maximize the use of the minimum time.
Are reading reference books for Ph.D. Geography and Urban Planning?
While reading reference books, although it is very useful and necessary, there are some disadvantages for preparing for the doctoral exam, which we will mention below:
1) The volume of this type of books is not appropriate for the test due to their useful content, since reference books focus on teaching concepts, proving cases and sometimes bringing unnecessary material and the number of questions with answers is low for practicing students. And sometimes they put the answer to the reader.
2) In this type of book, there are no quick and fast test methods to answer the doctoral exam questions.
3) The contents of some of these books seem to be inaccurate due to the selective translation, and the reader can not communicate with the book.
The reasons above and some other reasons make it necessary for us to study a comprehensive and good book. Of course, a good book should be completely in line with the reference books by eliminating their negative points, and students should not remove reference books from their minds.
Amir Kabir's Sensei Publishing House has delivered books of various disciplines in the country for the acceptance of volunteers in the Ph.D. exam, which has been widely welcomed by students. The collection of these books is compiled in the doctoral packages for each discipline, and all these books are compiled with consideration of the test resources and various reference books for each lesson. Which have the following characteristics:
Phd dissertation books Geography and Urban Planning:
In this type of book, for each lesson, a book is provided including step-by-step instruction in simple language with examples and tests provided during training. In the Institute's educational books, the unnecessary material is avoided and a summary of what is required by the volunteer is presented, and wherever there are test methods available to answer the tests. After training the contents of each chapter, the classified classifications of previous years related to that chapter, along with an explanatory response and self-test, are included with the key answer so that the student after the training content, all the tests of previous years related to that chapter To review.
Doctor's books Amir Kabir's assessment, given their highly professional and scientific structure, and the need for students, require volunteers to look at other books. Certainly, the abundance of tests, simple and fluid teaching, and the up-to-date books are one of the hallmarks of Amir Kabir's books.
Significant features of the Ph.D. Geography and Urban Planning Assay of Amir Kabir
Amir Kabir's pamphlets have been compiled by senior executives from previous years and contain useful content and tips that save time for volunteers. Many volunteers, having seen the volume and variety of reference books, are worried about how to select the subject and the time for their study, so the volume sheets of Amir Kabir in addition to the materials compiled by the top performers, have miniscule materials and a comprehensive source, A complete and yet concise summary that addresses your need for any book or any other source.
Another advantage of the Amir Kabir training package is the ability to receive edited pamphlets without having to pay the reseller by paying. In other words, if the pamphlet is edited even one day after your purchase, you can get the new version free of charge from the institution.
The trends in the field of geography are:
The following disciplines in the field of geography and urban planning include:
Ph.D. in Geography and Urban Planning
Ph.D. Resources Geography and Urban Planning - General Language Resources
1- The Practical Grammar of the English Language, Shahab Enari et al., Behavioral Publications.
2- The Book of Grammar of English, Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
3. Book of TOEFL RAHMANA, Ebrahim Nazari Teimori, Rahnama Publications.
4. Book 504 Essential Essential TOEFL, Forest Publishing.
5- The book of master's degree questions of the general language, Publication of the Organization of Assessment and Education of the country.
6. General language pamphlet of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
7- Sahel, Mohamad, Vocabulary for TOEFL and MA candidates for TOEFL.Koye Kosar Press.
8. The general language of the Amir Kabir Measurement Book is based on most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Resources for Geography and Urban Planning - TOEFL Language Resources
IELTS Tutorial, Mohammad Moein Jahangir and Ali Zarei, Nour Alam Publications.
2- The book of TOEFL series of questions. Ph.D., Mahmood Ramezani, Saray Edalat Publishing.
3- Book and tips on success in general and specialized language tests, compiled by Abdolreza Talaneh and Shahin Sharifi, Kiomars publications.
4. Book of English Testing and Grammar, Compiled by Abbas Farzam, Ancient Publications.
5. The Book of Grammar Key Notes in English, Murphy Raymond, Translated by Maynette Rahmati, Science Parv Publishing.
6- Complete Book Guide for TOEFL Exam, Seyyed Mohammad Reza Naserzadeh and Yashar Dehdashti, Payam Study.
7- Letter of TOEFL, Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
8- Daneshvari, R, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
9- Barron's, Essential words for the TOEFL, Jungle pub.
10-Martin Hewings, Advanced grammar in use: A self-study reference and practice book for advanced learners of English: with answer, Khorvash Pub.
11- Murray Bromberg, Julius Liebb, Arthur Traiger, Husain Kabiri, absolutely essential word 504.
12- Murphy, R. English grammar in use: a self-study reference and practice book for intermediate students.
13- Murphy, R. Essential grammar in use, Danesh Parvar Pub.
14. Letter from the TOEFL doctorate, Amir Kabir's assessment, taken from most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Resources Geography and Urban Planning - Academic Talent Resources
1- A talent and readiness book for management specialty (2 volumes), Ahmad Sedaghat, Payam-e Danesh Publication.
2. Talent and Academic Readiness Book, Houshang Abbas Fam, Publishing Road.
3- The book of talent and readiness of the specialty of management, mystical, aslani, ghaffarzadeh, publishing aqn zan.
4. Book of Excellence and Academic Preparedness, GMAT 2011, Majid Habibi, Publisher.
5- The Talent and Academic Readiness Book for Management, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publications.
6- Talent and Academic Readiness Booklet for Management, Ahmad Sedaghat.
7. Booklet of talent and special education degree in management, mysticism.
8. Talent and Academic Readiness Specialty in Management, Mohammad Vakili.
9. Online solicitation of 100 solving problems Ph.D. Student, Hadi Mashhah, Mohammad Vakili, Culture Library Publishing.
10- Examples of Ph.D. questions from Sharif University of Technology, Amirkabir and Tehran.
11- Educational talent leaflet, Sharif University of Technology.
12. Educational Talent Leaf, Amirkabir University of Technology.
13. Educational Talent Leaf, University Jihad of Tehran University.
14- Educational booklet of Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
15- The Amir Kabir Assistant Examination Letter, which is taken from most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Resources Geography and Urban Planning - Resource Research Methodology in Geography
1- Book of mixed research methods, compiled by Dr. Ali Delaware, Mixed Publications.
2. An Introduction to Scientific Research Methods in Geography, Compilation of Hossein Mohammadi, Tehran University Press.
3- Book of Philosophy Methodology of Scientific Research in Geography, Compilation of Fatima Befrooz, Tehran University Press.
4- Book of Approaches and Methods of Research in Regional Planning, Compilation of Hossein Afrakeh, Parhan Publication.
5- Book of Research Methods, Compilation by Nasrollah Faraji, Pouran Research.
6- Geography application in urban and rural research method, compilation of Yadollah Farid, Tabriz University Press.
7. An Introduction to the Methodology of Research in Geography, Compilation by Rostam Saberi Far, Nuralam University.
8- Book of research methodology, compilation of Mojtaba Tiba, Culture Cultural Education Publishing.
9. Leaflet of Research Method in Geography of Tehran University.
10. Letter of Research Method in Geography at Allameh Tabataba'i University.
11. Leaflet of the Research Methodology in Geography of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
12. Leaflet of the research methodology in the geography of Amir Kabir, taken from most of the above sources.
Ph.D. Resources Geography and Urban Planning - Urban Geographic Resources
1- Book of dynamics of urban system, compilation of Ali Asghar Nazarian, Mobrakan publications.
2- A New Perspective on Urban Geography (Vol. 1 & 2), Compilation by Hossein Shokouie, Publication.
3- Iranian Urban Geography, Compilation of Ali Asghar Nazariyan, Payame Noor Publications.
4- Book of Flight to City, Compilation of Seyyed Mohsen Habibi, Tehran University Press.
5- Book of Geography and Urbanization, compilation by Yadollah Farid, Tabriz University Press.
6. Book with the city and region in Iran, compilation of Ismail Shiite, University of Science and Technology.
7. Urban Geography, Compilation by David H. Kaplan, James E. Wheeler, Steven A. Holloway, Thomas W. Hadder, Translators Hossein Hataminejad and Abdolmutallab Barat Nia, Publications.
8. Summary of basic topics of master's degree in geography: Urban Geography and Urban Planning (Basics and Iran), Compiled by Morteza Mohammad Janni and Behzad Omranzadeh, Transmission Publishing.
9. Books on Urban Planning and Dissertation, Geography, Compilation of Mohammad Nadihi, Ministry of Housing and Urban Planning.
10- Urban Geographic pamphlets (Basics and Iran) University of Tehran.
11. Geographical pamphlet of the city (Basij and Iran) Azad University Research Branch.
12- Urban Geographic pamphlet (Basis and Iran), Amir Kabir Supplementary Institute.
13- Urban Geographic pamphlet (Basis and Iran) The Amir Kabir measurements taken from most of the above resources.
Ph.D. Resources in Geography and Urban Planning - Resources for theory and views of urban development
1- Book of the Basics and Concepts of Sustainable Development and Sustainable Urban Development, Author Jahangir Heidari, Azarakhsh Publications.
2- The Urban Development Strategy, Compilation by Hasan Khalil Abadi, Mahkame Publication.
3- Sustainable urban development book, compiled by Reza Saybanan, Amiran Publications.
4- Book of Sustainable Urban Development, Compiled by Mehrdad Navabakhsh, Sociology Publishers.
5- An Introduction to Sustainable Urban Development, Compilation by Rostam Saberi Far, Emad Mazaravi, Sabzeti Kabib Publishing.
6- Book of Urban Development Plans and Plans, Compilation by Seyyed Mehdi Moeini, Azarakhsh Publications.
7- Sustainable Urban Development (Geography), Compilation of Rahmatullah Bahrami Paveh and Nafiseh Mersowi, Payame Noor University.
8- The book of sustainable urban development, compiled by SeyedMajid Mofidi Shemirani, Behnaz Aminzadeh, Seyed Hossein Bahreini, Mohammad Hassan Shahidi, Manouchehr Tabibian, Homa Shirazi, Majid Makhdoom, Mohammad Naghizadeh and Ahmad Reza Yavari, Tehran University Press.
9. Urban Development Book, authored by Mohammad Ali Abdi, Sima Mahdizadegan, Mohammad Sarai and Farzaneh Kurdi, Ministry of Housing and Urban Development, Building and Housing Research Center.
10- The book of the theory and views of urban development of Tehran University.
11- The booklet of the theory and views of urban development of the Azad University of Science Research.
12. Leaflet of the theory and views of urban development of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
13. The Leipzig of Theory and Development of the City of Amir Kabir Measurement, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Ph.D. Resources Geography and Urban Planning - Resources of Urban Planning Techniques and Models
1- An Introduction to the Basics of Urban Planning, Ismail Shiite Compilation, University of Science and Technology.
2- The New Cities Planning Book, Compilation of Karmat Allah Ziyar, Publications.
3- Urban Land Use Planning, Compilation of Karmat Allah Ziyar, Tehran University Press.
4- Book of Urban Planning Process, authored by Mohammad Taghi Ranhayem, Publication.
5- Book of Urban Planning in Iran, Compilation of Gholam Hossein Mojtahedzadeh, Payame Noor Publications.
6- Book of Flight to City, Compilation of Seyyed Mohsen Habibi, Tehran University Press.
7- Book of Basics and Urban Planning Techniques, Compilation of Karmat Allah Ziyar, Parham Publications.
8. An Analytic Book of Features of Urban Planning in Iran, Compiled by Naser Mashhadi Zadeh Dehaghani, University of Science and Technology.
9. Booklet of Fundamentals of Urban Planning, University of Tehran.
10- Letter of Techniques and Models of Urban Planning Azad University Research Branch.
11. Leaflet of urban planning techniques and models of the Amir Kabir Supplementary Measuring Instrument.
12-The brochure of urban planning techniques and methods of measurement of Amir Kabir, which is taken from most of the above sources.
Assimilate the Amir Kabir Ph.D. Geography and Urban Planning.
Take a look at the English language tests in the interior
Ph.D. Volunteers After completing a PhD test and before a comprehensive test (usually after 2 years after passing the theoretical units by the student, a comprehensive test is conducted by the place of study of the University), must be in one of the national language tests or Internationally and provide evidence of it. It should be noted that this test must be presented only in the MHLE test before the doctorate.
The language test of the Ministry of Science, formerly known as the MCHE, was called the Ministry of Culture and Higher Education (Ministry of Culture and Higher Education). But in recent years, MSRT is known as the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (Ministry of Science, Research and Technology). The MSRT language test is the same as the ex- MCHE test . Most students applying for PhD abroad are welcome.And is approved by most domestic universities.
The TOEFL exam is a doctoral program in Azad University or an EPT language test, conducted by the Islamic Azad University, and all Ph.D. students at Azad University must provide the university with a score for this test or similar tests before taking the comprehensive exam. This is an English proficiency test.
UTEPT Language Test (General Language of Tehran University)
This is the University Tehran English Proficiency Test. To facilitate the continuation of PhD studies, University of Tehran conducts general language tests. Admission score in the general language test of Tehran University of UTEPT is approved by most universities in Tehran and the city.
MHLE test by the Ministry of Health and Medical Education to be held. This test is an acronym for Ministry of Health Language Exam. MHLE-level tests as TOEFL is. But if the test doctoral both public and private universities in the program they have to do a language test MSRT go free because the University does not accept MHLE degree.
Tvlymv Stands The Test of Language by the Iranian Measurement Organization , which is designed by the Educational Testing is actually a standard test to determine the level of knowledge of English. Pass the language test Tvlymv approved by the majority of universities in Tehran and the city.
TOEFL stands for Test of English for Foreign Learners are. TOEFL (TOEFL) is an English language exam for admission to more than 4,400 colleges and universities in the United States and Canada, and other parts of the world, is required. A passing score on the TOEFL approved by the majority of universities in Tehran and the city.
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) to measure the fitness of candidates for education, learning specialized skills or work and is designed to stay in English speaking countries. Most universities in the world (especially in English-speaking countries) provide proof of IELTS as one of the conditions for accepting students in bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees have been indicating. Pass the language test IELTS approved by the majority of universities in Tehran and the city.